Threading the Needle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Liz's hand up her shirt, Indigo's pale belly was visible. Moving her other hand from where it was on Indigo's thigh, Liz touched her there. Winnie could see how Indigo's body jerked as Liz caressed her bare skin. She was less aware of how her own body twitched at that moment. Her own excitement built so slowly that Winnie just started to realize it, but her panties were already soaking. Just like last week, watching Indigo excited Winnie. Even the fact that it was someone different added to the thrill.

When Liz touched Indigo's belly button with one finger Indigo let go of her lip with a gasp. At the same moment, Winnie realized she too had ahold of her own lip. It was more of a sigh than a gasp as she released it. She watched as Indigo's hips pressed up slightly and added to the pressure from Liz. Now that her mouth was free, Indigo could moan. They were low and barely audible over the crackle of the fire. Winnie heard them with any difficulty.

Liz's fingers left Indigo's belly button and slowly slid downwards. Winnie guessed that her caresses must have felt wonderful from the way the gentle thrusting of Indigo's hips became more urgent. Her low moans were turning into gasps. When Liz reached the top of Indigo's pants, she ran her fingers along the waistband. Her nails slipped under it and scraped lightly against her super-sensitized skin.

"Oh god," Winnie heard Indigo hiss as a tremble ran through her body. Winnie wondered whether she just had a tiny orgasm. Liz showed so much patience in her long seduction, but Indigo had to be right on the edge. She watched as Liz's experienced fingers touched the button at the top of Indigo's pants. Without any difficulty, she undid it.

There was a loud pop from the fire. Startled, Indigo opened her eyes for the first time in a long while. She had lost track of where they were and suddenly felt a little self-conscious. Liz knew how to play her like no one else. Had they been putting on a display? Looking around, she was relieved to see that they were alone. "Everyone must have gone to bed," she thought.

Liz dipped her fingers down lower, under Indigo's panties. "Fuck," Indigo thought. "She has me so excited." Her vision started to lose focus again as she looked at the fire. A pale blotch caught her eye in the darkness beyond it. After a moment, she realized it was a face. "We aren't alone!" she thought. At first she couldn't tell who it was, but then she knew. Winnie was the quiet voyeur.

Indigo's eyes met Winnie's and they both realized they were caught. For a few seconds, neither one of them reacted. As the seconds stretched out, Indigo finally gave her a blissful smile. Then she spread her legs a little wider, helping Liz reach her sopping wet pussy. The two women's eyes stayed locked until Liz's fingertips touched the top of Indigo's pussy lips. Once that happened, her eyes rolled up and she sank back against Liz.

Just how close Indigo was became immediately clear. Even if Liz wanted to drag her seduction out further, it didn't matter. The instant that one of her fingers brushed against Indigo's clit, it set Indigo off. Her body bucked and Winnie watched as Indigo came in front of her for the second time. Unlike a little earlier, there was no question about it. Her body spasmed as Liz pushed her over the end.

Unaware that they had an audience, Liz leaned down and kissed Indigo with a passion. It kept her quiet while intensifying Indigo's orgasm. On its own, Indigo reached up behind Liz's head and pulled her deeper into the kiss. Liz's finger slid up and down Indigo's well-lubricated slit. The repeated caresses of Indigo's clit kept Indigo cumming.

Even though Indigo caught her, Winnie found she felt very little embarrassment. The look Indigo gave her was permission to watch. Even through the kiss, Indigo's muffled groans and cries were clear to Winnie. Just like the previous week, Winnie wanted to stick her fingers down her own pants and try to recreate what Indigo was feeling. And just like then, the fear of being caught prevented her. Instead, she watched as the passion between the two other women peaked and then slowly began to fade away.

As Indigo grew less frantic, Liz's kisses became more tender. Her fingers were still down Indigo's panties, but now just giving gentle caresses that were soothing rather than exciting. Her hand still behind Liz's head, Indigo moved her own fingers in lazy strokes. When her eyes opened again, they were bright and fixed on Liz.

"I wish I could sneak away now," Winnie thought. The moment seemed so intimate, and the feeling of intrusion was so much stronger than at any point before. Even at the height of Indigo's orgasm when she could hear the wet sounds of Liz's finger in her, Winnie never had the thought that she should leave. It wasn't possible to move without breaking the spell. Instead, she sat in the darkness and watched as the two women kissed. Both seemed completely oblivious to her presence. "I wonder if Indigo even remembers," Winnie thought.

Almost as if she read Winnie's thoughts, Indigo answered that question a moment later. She looked over to where Winnie sat and met her eyes again. This time when she smiled, it wasn't the blissful smile of before. It was a very self-satisfied smile, like the cat who ate the canary. Having only felt a slight embarrassment before, Winnie now blushed furiously.

Indigo looked up again at Liz and then pointedly looked back at Winnie. For the first time, Liz looked over and saw Winnie there. At first, she had no expression on her face. As Winnie squirmed from embarrassment, Liz could not help a smug smile of her own. "Maybe I should have taken this to a tent, but she didn't have to stay and watch," Liz thought to herself. She never really gave a fuck who might be watching. What mattered was the pleasure of the woman she was with. "And my own," she acknowledged.

Remembering that her fingers were still on Indigo's pussy, Liz withdrew them. Indigo made a little whimper as she felt them leave. With a hint of wickedness in her smile, Liz held her fingers in front of Indigo. Looking first at them, and then at Winnie, Indigo got the same smile.

"Fuck," Winnie thought as she felt a little spasm in her pussy. She was no longer a hidden observer, unnoticed. Somehow it switched, and now she was the audience, in fact almost part of it. Indigo's lips parted and she leaned forward to take Liz's pointer finger into her mouth. Sucking on it, her eyes closed as if it was a delicacy. When her lips slid off it, there was a smacking sound. As Liz moved her fingers, Indigo carefully cleaned each one. At times, Winnie could see the movement of her tongue press against Indigo's cheek as it swirled around Liz's finger.

When she finished with Liz's pinky finger, Indigo went back to get her thumb. Liz pulled her hand away. "Greedy!" she admonished Indigo with a smile. She brought her hand up to her own mouth and sucked her thumb inside. As Indigo licked her lips to get any remaining drops, Liz slowly slid her thumb in and out of her mouth. Both of them kept their eyes fixed on Winnie. They both heard her make a little groan that she wasn't even aware of making. As Liz pulled her thumb out, there was a smacking noise and she too ran her fingers around her lips.

Watching the other women suck Indigo's pussy juice from Liz's fingers was almost as exciting as when Liz made Indigo cum. Winnie felt her pussy begging for attention. After the long drawn out lovemaking, she couldn't wait much longer. As the silence between them went on, she wondered. "Are they going to invite me to join them?" Part of her answered, "I hope so."

Liz's speaking interrupted Winnie's internal turmoil. "My turn," she told Indigo and was rewarded by an eager smile. "But a little more privacy, I think," she added, as she looked over at Winnie. Indigo looked over at Winnie too. She looked somewhat impish as she grinned, as if to say I have something you don't.

Standing up, Indigo stretched. Her pants hung on her hips with the zipper undone on open. Winnie could see that her panties were still pushed down, almost to where she thought she could see the top of Indigo's dark pussy hair. With one hand holding her pants up, Indigo turned and walked off in the direction of her tent. Without asking, she knew that was where Liz wanted to go. It gave Liz the option of leaving when they finished. Indigo managed to avoid making a little sigh. She was certain it was an option Liz would take.

"It doesn't matter," Indigo told herself. "I had fun by the fire and I'll have more fun now. That's what it's about with Liz."

Winnie watched them leave, with Liz trailing behind Indigo. Neither one of them looked back. As they disappeared into Indigo's tent, Winnie let out a deep breath with a whoosh. Her body still tingled with excitement. Alone now, she contemplated reaching down and playing with herself until she came like Indigo. As much as she wanted to, the thought of one of the guys getting up to pee and catching her was enough to stop her. Plus, as far as she knew, Rikki and Lena were not back yet. The idea of Rikki catching her playing with herself was even more horrifying than the guys. She looked up to Rikki so much that it would kill her if she did something that disappointed Rikki.

Sighing, Winnie got up. Having been seated for so long, her muscles protested as she stood. She stretched as she quietly walked back to her tent. As she came close to Indigo's tent, she could hear Liz's moans. The slurping sound told her all she needed to know. For a moment, Winnie pictured Indigo's pretty face between Liz's thighs. "Oh god, I need to stop that," she told herself. Despite the temptation to stay and listen, Winnie moved on. It didn't prevent the throbbing need she felt between her own legs.

When she got into her sleeping bag, Winnie couldn't help reaching down and touching her pussy. She already knew just how wet she was. When she got undressed, she couldn't believe how soaked her panties were. Now with the faint sounds of Indigo making Liz come still discernible, Winnie gently stroked her pussy.

"It sounds like Indigo knows what she is doing!" Winnie thought as she heard Liz's cries intensify. As exciting as it was, the noise reminded Winnie of just how loud she was herself. At home in her apartment, it didn't really matter. Here with nothing but a tent wall, Winnie shook her head.

"I may have done some things that surprise me, but I'm not ready for that." Reluctantly she pulled her fingers away from her pussy. She couldn't help making a little groan of frustration. The continuing moans and cries from Liz didn't make it any easier. Rolling over on her side, Winnie wrapped her pillow around her head and tried to muffle of the sound. It mostly worked and slowly Winnie felt herself calming down.

After laying there a while, Winnie started to get sleepy. When she moved and the pillow came off one of her ears, it was quiet enough that she did not bother to replace it. Her mind started to wander. She wondered whether Rikki and Lena made it back to the camp yet. A light was on in Bear's tent when she got into her own, so she knew he was back. With the pillow over her ears, she might have missed their return. Winnie thought about opening up her tent and trying to see if they were back.

"Too much effort," she thought. It was warm inside her sleeping bag and opening up the tent would fill it full of cold night air. She snuggled down in her bag and tried to relax a little more. Still, she found that it was hard to make any more progress towards sleep.

Without meaning to, her ears sought out any signs that they were back. It was quiet for a while, and then she heard some rustling and the unzipping of a tent. For a moment, Winnie tried to resist the temptation. Finally, she sighed heavily and sat up. Getting on her knees with her sleeping bag still around her, she shuffled to her tent flap and carefully unzipped it. She barely made a sound as she opened it enough to see out and catch sight of Liz walking back towards her own campsite. After zipping it back up, Winnie fell back and again tried to get some sleep.

"At least, I can get comfortable without needing to plug my ears," Winnie whispered. She tried to find the best spot but sleep still escaped her. Now that there were no human made sounds, she began to hear the natural ones. There were soft hoots from an owl somewhere a ways off as well as tiny squeaks much closer. She heard gentle rustles in the bushes that were too small to be someone. Still, each noise brought her back to full consciousness.

"Why is this bugging me?" Winnie wondered. She tried to tell herself that it was only a bit of worry about her friend. It didn't feel very convincing. She thought about Lena. With her newly awakened awareness of women, Winnie recognized how sexy the other trainee was. Her elfin eyes and slightly upturned nose went along with almost perfect cheekbones to give her an exotic look. "Erotic too," Winnie thought, especially when she added in Lena's tight body. If it was Liz or Indigo, Winnie would be pretty sure of the reason they weren't back. This was Rikki though, married Rikki. It seemed pretty farfetched that anything like that was happening with her.

"More likely, they are just talking and lost track of time," Winnie told herself. At the same time, she wished that she went along with them when they left. Even though she would have missed the show with Liz and Indigo, she would rather be with Rikki.... and Lena. "Shit, I'm jealous of Lena spending time with her," she realized. Without any close friends in Seattle and the amount of time she and Rikki were together, they had become very close. She didn't like the idea of sharing her, even with someone she liked. It wasn't that Lena was a lesbian. It was just sharing Rikki's attention.

Once she identified the reason for her discomfort, Winnie found it a little easier to relax. Still, she wasn't asleep when she heard the sound of two people returning. From their giggles, Winnie readily identified Rikki and Lena. It was also clear that they kept drinking while over at the other camp. Winnie could hear one of them trip and the other catching her, leading to another fit of giggling. Both Lena and Winnie's tents were right next to Rikki's SUV. Since Rikki had the back of it set up for sleeping, Winnie couldn't help eavesdropping as the two other women stood around.

"God, that was fun," Rikki said. "I don't know the last time I drank too much, especially without Samuel being there. It was fun to let go with a bunch of people who won't judge me or look at me funny at the next PTA meeting."

Lena laughed. She was loud at first and then tried to be quiet when Rikki shushed her. "Sorry, sorry. I think I'm a little drunk too."

"Me too," Rikki said before breaking into laughter of her own, only to be shushed by Lena in turn. "We should probably get to bed."

"Hey, I'm not that easy!" Lena said. Her tone made it clear to Winnie that she was joking rather than flirting.

"Good. Make her work for it a little. Sometimes I think Liz has it a little too easy," Rikki said.

"It's 'cause she is so fucking sexy. You just know she is going to make you cum like nothing before," Lena said softly. Despite herself, Winnie felt a little shiver run through her body. Partially, it was because having watched Liz with Indigo, Winnie was sure Lena was right. Another part of her acknowledged just how sexy Lena's voice was when she talked like that.

"Maybe," Rikki said, "but once you get her interest, she isn't going to walk away if you play a little hard to get. You're pretty sexy too, Lena."

"Aww," Lena said. Winnie heard her step forward right next to Rikki. There was some rustling and Winnie felt a strong urge to try to look out at what was happening. There was no way to do it without revealing that she was listening, so she just listened.

"Thanks, Rikki. I appreciate that. And thanks for the advice about guiding. I'll try it tomorrow," Lena said after a moment's silence.

"Any time. And thanks for the hug. I'll sleep tight tonight!" Rikki replied. In her tent, Winnie let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding.

"Night, Rikki," Lena said softly before opening her tent.

"Have a good sleep, Lena," Rikki told her.

For a few minutes, Winnie listened to them get ready for bed. Soon it quieted down and Winnie felt herself relax. "See? Nothing to worry about," she told herself. "They were both fine." It didn't take long before she started to drift off. As she did, random brief memories of the day flashed through her mind. As she pictured Indigo and Liz again, she once again felt that little spark of excitement. Just before she fell asleep, the most distinct memory was of Lena's soft sexy voice. Once again, she shivered.

Throughout the night, Lena's voice troubled her sleep. It alternated between strangely erotic dreams where both Lena and Rikki made appearances and nightmares of her parents yelling something at her that she couldn't quite understand. It was not the most restful night.

The transition to being awake was abrupt. A car door slammed and Winnie sat up with a start. From the sound of people milling about, it was clear that most everyone must already be up. Winnie grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

"Crap," she thought. "It's already 7:30 and we have to go in 30 minutes!" She shucked off the sleeping bag and started grabbing her clothes. Just then, she felt someone shaking her tent.

"Hey sleepyhead! Time to get up!" It was Rikki. For someone who was up just as late and a little drunk to boot, she sounded obscenely cheerful.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Winnie said. Her voice sounded a little squeaky. She heard Rikki chuckle.

"How much do you love me?" Rikki asked.

With the confusion of her feelings from last night and her dreams, Winnie stopped in her tracks and looked towards Rikki's voice. "What did she just say?" Winnie wondered. She didn't know how to respond.

"Come on, how much do you love me?" Rikki said again as she moved around to the entrance of Winnie's tent and unzipped it a little ways down. Her hand came in holding a cup of coffee. It finally dawned on Winnie's still sleep foggy mind that Rikki was joking.

"Oh god, a ton! Thanks, Rikki," Winnie said as she took the hot cup and eagerly sipped on it. Full awareness followed as she got the coffee into her system. By the time she was dressed and had all her stuff packed away, she finished it. Unzipping the tent and coming out, she could see that almost everyone else had their tents already down and in their cars.

"Fuck," Winnie said as she threw her bag in the back of Rikki's SUV. She began to break down her tent as quickly as she could. She heard Rikki approaching and looked up to give her a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry I slept so long."

"Why? You obviously needed it and there is enough time. I'll help with the tent. It makes me glad that I can sleep in my car, though. Just easier, you know? Plus I got something together so you can eat on the ride to the put-in. So don't worry about it," Rikki told her.

The way Rikki took care of her gave Winnie a very nice warm feeling. She stopped what she was doing and gave Rikki a big hug. "Thanks, Rikki. You are a great friend," she said.

Rikki looked at her friend. Her gratitude was plain. She had on a big smile. Despite her bed head and lack of makeup, she looked very fetching. Without thinking, Rikki ran her fingers through Winnie's hair and gently combed it out until the messiness was gone. Winnie didn't object and instead closed her eyes. It was a pleasant feeling.

"There you go. Pretty as usual," Rikki said.

Winnie's eyes opened. The look she gave Rikki was shyer than usual. "Thanks," she said as she turned back to continue putting her tent away. Rikki's touch brought back memories of her dreams. They were only vague recollections but somehow the touch seemed more familiar than it should have.