Threading the Needle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whimpering with need, Lena ground her hips against Liz's leg. That was almost as maddeningly frustrating as the way Liz was teasing her breasts. She could get just enough pressure to excite herself, but not enough to take it any further. Liz had a knack for knowing how to pull back and keep it light. Rather than one long grind, it was only fleeting moments of contact.

Moving back and forth between Lena's breasts, Liz finally began to accelerate the pace. Her lips pulled on the nipples, tugging and stretching them. Her tongue widened and slid over the entire areola, pulling the nipple along until it slipped away. Dropping a hand down to Lena's waist, she undid the button on her jeans.

Until that moment, Lena's head was back with her eyes shut. As she felt her jeans open a little, her eyes snapped open. Green eyes looked into Liz's blue ones. The need in them was clear. As usual, they were smoky and sexy, but now they were also filled with lust. Liz slowly unzipped the jeans and as the gap got wider, Lena's head tilted back and her eyes became slits. Her little pink tanga panties became visible and when Liz touched them, Lena's mouth opened in a soundless gasp.

Pushing her fingers down into Lena's jeans, Liz cupped her mound. The sticky wetness of her panties was proof of just how excited she was. Pressing her middle two fingers in, she felt the fabric slide down into the juicy slit. Lena's soundless gasp became a shuddering long moan.

"Yes! Please, Liz!" Lena whispered.

Rotating her fingers, Liz felt how the small woman responded to the attention. Her body trembled and her hips tried to match pace with the fingers that were giving her pleasure. When she pulled her hand away, Lena cried out.

"Noooooo!" The word was ragged and drawn out. Her hips flexed back and forth, demanding the return of the pleasure. Her green eyes flicked open in confusion and need.

Bringing her fingers up, Liz ran them over Lena's lips. When they opened, she slipped the tips inside her mouth and felt how Lena greedily sucked on them. Her eyes closed again. After a few seconds, Liz pulled her fingers back and leaned forward so that her lips touched Lena's ear.

"Take off your jeans," Liz whispered.

Frantically, Lena obeyed. They were tight, and not easy to peel off her. For their date, they were perfect for showing off her trim waist and tight ass, but now they were just in the way of the pleasure she needed so badly. As she stepped out of them, she became aware of how, except for her soaking wet panties, she was completely naked while Liz still had on all of her clothes. A feeling of being deliciously wanton ran through her at the thought of being on display for Liz.

Hooking her thumbs on her panties, Lena began to push them down until she saw Liz shake her head.

"No, leave them on. I like how you look with them," Liz said. She smiled wolfishly. "They won't get in my way," she added. Lena liked how she said "my." The self-confidence that radiated from her tone implied so much about just how good she was at pleasing someone.

As Liz leaned close again, they kissed. The intensity of their passion showed in the hungry way that their mouths worked. Wide open, their tongues wrestled and explored. The panting of their breath grew louder.

When Liz slipped her fingers under her panties, Lena couldn't help how her whole body froze and then began to tremble. She had been teased for so long that she felt like she was teetering on the edge of a cliff. It wouldn't take much to push her off it. She let out a long drawn out moan as Liz slid her fingers down her pussy. Slippery from all of Lena's juices, they easily slid into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Lena cried out. Her fingers clenched and dug into Liz's muscular shoulders, making little indentations with her nails. If they hurt, it didn't deter Liz in the slightest. Using three fingers, she pushed deep into Lena's juicy pussy. As they went in, Lena thrust her hips forward to drive them in further.

"Fuck, yes!" Lena muttered. "Fuck my pussy!" She pulled her hips back each time Liz withdrew and then forcibly drove them back down to meet her thrusts. "Yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy hard!"

The steady stream of fucks emerging from Lena's mouth caused Liz to smile. Until now, she wouldn't have guessed that she liked to talk dirty during sex. While by no means proper, Lena just didn't swear a lot. It had the intended impact, as Liz increased how hard and fast she was fucking her.

"Oh my fucking God, that feels so good!" Lena moaned. She could feel the explosion getting close. Leaning back against the wall, she couldn't thrust her hips anymore. It was all she could do to stay standing. Holding on to Liz with one hand, the other one played with her breasts, pulling on the nipples.

When Liz's phone rang in her back pocket, it distracted both of them. For a moment, Liz's flying fingers hesitated as she recognized Rikki's ring tone. Unwelcome thoughts about Rikki crowded in. Finding the rhythm again and thrusting even harder, she tried to make them go away by focusing on Lena.

For Lena, both the sound and hesitation brought her back to full awareness of the real world. Her excitement slipped slightly and she moved a little further away from the edge of that cliff. Even when Liz began to fuck her again, the sound continued to get in the way. Finally it ended, and she fully immersed herself in what Liz was doing to her. The brief break calmed her enough that she no longer felt like she might collapse. Her hips began to move again, matching what Liz was doing. Just as she started to feel the excitement building again, Liz's phone went off again.

"Jesus!" Liz exclaimed in frustration, but she didn't hesitate this time. She continued to slide her fingers deep into Lena's warm, wet pussy. With her other hand, she reached behind her and touched the phone enough to silence it. "Goddamn Rikki," she whispered.

Although the moment of her climax had again retreated, Lena couldn't help giggling at the thought of their friend calling right then. She wondered if she would have the guts to tease her on their next rafting trip. Knowing that it was Rikki also relieved her just a little. She knew how popular Liz was. At least it wasn't some other woman wanting to hook up with her.

Putting her hand behind Liz's neck, she pulled her head close and they kissed hard. More aggressive than earlier, Lena pushed her tongue into Liz's mouth. Her tongue was lighter, making it more like a caress than the wrestling match from earlier. She felt Liz's tongue touch hers and began to dance together.

It took longer this time for Lena's excitement to build back up. Once it was there, however, it was more intense. Between her moans and her gasps, she couldn't keep kissing Liz any more. Grinding her pussy down onto Liz's fingers, she felt her body shaking.

"Oh fuck, yes, I'm going to cum," she hissed. Her arm was around Liz's neck to keep her upright. Finally back at the edge of the chasm, she stepped off and fell. It was intense. All the delays meant that when she came, it was huge. Her scream was loud enough to penetrate the walls of her apartment. The spasms ripped through her body and her hips flexed back and forth uncontrollably, meeting the thrusts of Liz's fingers. She was barely aware of her pussy squirting out jets of liquid, soaking one of Liz's legs. Her cries continued, though not as piercing as that first long scream.

As it finally began to fade, Lena slumped back against the wall, going limp. Liz reacted quickly and grabbed her before she slid down to the floor, first with her free hand and then with the one covered with love juices. Holding her tenderly, Liz controlled it as she lowered them both to the floor. Cradling her, Liz softly stroked her body as she waited for her to come to.

Before that happened, her phone started to ring again. "Fuck me!" Liz hissed in a spike of anger. It faded immediately as it dawned upon her how uncharacteristic this was. Something had to be going on for Rikki to keep calling. Twisting a little, she reached back and pulled out her phone.

"What? This better be important," she said once she accepted the call.

"I'm sorry. I know you must be with someone," Marika said in a shaky voice. When she hadn't reached Liz, she couldn't stop the tears from coming. Even though she told herself to leave Liz alone, it didn't do any good. She needed her best friend. "Just call me when you are free, okay?" Without giving Liz a chance to say anything else, she ended the call.

Liz stared at the phone. Whatever happened was serious, she knew that much. Rikki wasn't someone who got easily upset. She was just about to call her back when she felt Lena stir in her arms.

Her eyes fluttering open, Lena looked up into Liz's face and gave her a weak smile. "I think I came," she whispered. Her arms came up and embraced Liz. She was still trembling enough that Liz could feel it.

"I think you did too," she said with a smile, but the smile didn't reach up to her eyes. Lena felt the tension in Liz's body and looked a little more carefully. Noticing the phone in her hand, she gazed questioningly at her.

"I'm sorry. Rikki called again. I thought something had to be wrong, so I answered," Liz said.

A little ball of tension made Lena catch her breath. "Is everything alright?" she asked. While she didn't have Liz's long history with Rikki, she had already become very close to her.

"No, but I don't know what it is. She hung up after telling me to call her when I was done," Liz said.

Without realizing it, Lena frowned. It wasn't that Rikki called and needed Liz. Being done just had a nasty and almost cheap connotation, as if she was just a task to be completed. Liz didn't mean it like that, but it still hurt. Liz was too distracted to notice the unhappy look on her face.

"You should call her now," Lena said, quickly bringing herself back under control. "It's okay. I want to know too."

Smiling thankfully, Liz moved so that she could sit against the wall. Picking the phone up, she called Rikki. Lena leaned against her, resting her head on Liz's shoulder with one hand on her thigh.

"Hey Rikki. What's going on?" Liz said when she heard her answer.

"That was fast," Marika said, sounding a little surprised. "What did you do, walk out on the poor girl mid-bang?"

Glancing over at Lena, Liz hoped she couldn't hear Rikki. "It wasn't like that," Liz said defensively. "Anyhow, it sounded as if you needed to talk as soon as possible."

"Thanks," Marika told her. She felt bad about interrupting the pleasure of whomever was with Liz, but tried to reassure herself that it wasn't likely Liz cared much about her. "It's just another in a long string of random women," she thought.

"It's Yamile. You remember her, right?" Marika asked. When Liz said yes, she went on. "Her husband was killed today in a car accident."

"Oh my god," Liz said, abruptly standing up. Lena almost fell over it happened so fast. She looked up at Liz who began to pace back and forth.

"It happened back east so I have her daughters with me until she gets back," Marika said. "I just needed someone to talk to."

"What about Samuel?" Liz asked with a frown. Even she couldn't imagine him ignoring Rikki when she was suffering like that. If that was what happened, her opinion of Samuel dropped even lower.

"He had a sales call that went late so he isn't home yet," Marika said in a clipped tone. She could tell how angry that made Liz and it reminded her why she couldn't tell her anything about Samuel cheating, not yet. Liz would just make things even worse, especially when she hadn't even decided just what to do.

Trying to keep her temper, Liz took a deep breath. "Give me a couple of minutes and I'll call you from my car," she said.

When Lena heard that, she got up, went to the couch, and sat down with a blanket wrapped around her. The disappointment was keen. Her body was still twitching a little from her massive orgasm and she wanted to try to do the same thing to Liz. The fact that she was being abandoned for Rikki made it all the more bittersweet.

While it wasn't jealousy, Lena still felt a little envy at how the one woman who didn't want Liz seemed to be the only one Liz really wanted. Sighing, she thought, "Thank goodness I like Rikki so much." As she watched Liz wrap up her phone call, it occurred to her that Liz was actually more likely to be jealous of her, especially if she knew the more intimate details of her time with Rikki. A corner of her mind liked the thought. "She's the queen of playing games with other people. Maybe someday, she will feel what it's like."

After Liz slipped her phone back into her pocket, she looked over at Lena. "Sorry about this but I need to go. The husband of a good friend of hers was killed in a car accident today. Come to think of it, she's friends with him too. Anyhow, she's taking care of her daughters for the next couple of days. She needs to talk, at least until Samuel the Dickhead gets home," she said.

"Fuck, that's harsh," Lena said. "Of course, do what you need to. Tell her that I'm thinking of her." As Rikki's friend, she knew this was much more important. She didn't blame Liz for leaving. She waited for Liz to come over and kiss her goodbye, but from the way she was grabbing her coat it looked like that wasn't going to happen.

For a moment, Lena just sat there, feeling let down, but then she got up, leaving the blanket behind. She got to the door before Liz did. With one hand on the doorknob, she put the other one behind Liz's neck. At first, Liz resisted slightly but then gave into the gentle but constant pressure and they kissed lightly.

"Thank you for dinner and for the wonderful orgasm," Lena said. "I'm glad we finally did this. Next time, you first." The wicked smile that came over her face just added to the sexiness of her standing there naked. Lena put her hand on Liz's thigh and ran it up and down the spot that she soaked. Her smile got even more wicked.

"Okay," Liz said as she kissed Lena again. This time there was more passion to it. When she pulled away, the regret was clear. "See you soon," she told Lena as she opened the door. Not showing any signs of shyness, Lena nodded and watched her as she walked to the stairs. Just before going down them, Liz looked back to see her standing there with her body half-exposed. One perfectly shaped conical breast was completely visible while the doorjamb just barely hid her almost bare mound.

"Fuck me," Liz whispered as she tore her attention away from the gorgeous naked woman watching her and started down the stairs. Ignoring the urge to go back, she pulled out her phone and called Rikki.

An hour later, Marika was still in bed talking with Liz. While the conversation started with Yamile, eventually she felt talked out on that. It felt good chatting about other things. Unwilling to tell Liz anything yet about Samuel, rafting was the natural topic. Now that guide training was over, she was starting the week on/week off schedule. As much as she wished she could get away this weekend, Marika knew it was her turn to be home.

"Too bad," Liz said. "The Sky is going to be rocking this weekend. There aren't enough customers on the Wenatchee to need any rookies, so there will be a guide boat or two running sweep."

"Elizabeth, I'd love to be there, but it is probably for the best. I suspect that I'll need to help Yamile some. I think they will have the service next week sometime. There's a lot to do. Claudio's family is here, but all of hers is back east," Marika said.

"Need to get your priorities straight," Liz joked. "Oh wait, you do. She is lucky to have a friend like you."

"I'd like to think that others would do...." Marika started to say before stopping mid-sentence. She heard the door to the garage door start to go up. "Listen," she said, "Samuel is home. I should go. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay, Rikki. Tell Yamile I'm so very sorry when you talk to her. I wish I had gotten to know Claudio but anyone with someone like Yamile in his life had to be special."

"I will," Marika said with a smile. Even when she didn't mean it, Elizabeth couldn't help sounding as if she was making a pass. "Night, Hun," she said. "I hope the woman you were with wasn't too pissed off at you bailing on her."

"No, she understood," Liz replied. She never mentioned that it was Lena, and she wasn't going to now, even though that meant not delivering Lena's message. "Night," she said before ending the call.

Marika looked at the phone as the picture of Elizabeth faded away as the call disconnected. Sighing, she reached over, turned off the little bedside light, and rolled over. Whether or not she actually fell asleep before Samuel came to bed, she had no interest in talking to him. "Faking it is almost as good as actually sleeping," she thought.

A couple of hours later, she wasn't so sure. Thoughts about Yamile and Samuel both raced through her mind, and sleep was still hard to find. It hadn't taken Samuel long to come to bed, although he did take a shower first. Knowing the likely reason made Marika grind her teeth the whole time he was in the shower. At least he fell into a deep sleep almost as soon as he got in bed. So far, her tossing and turning didn't seem to bother him.

"At least I'm off tomorrow," she thought. While she would still need to get up for the kids, she didn't have to function at work. Somehow, that thought helped. Finally, her mind began to slow down. Even when sleep came, however, it was restless with dreams that were full of angst and did little to provide any true rest.

As expected, Yamile arrived back early Thursday afternoon. She brought back Claudio's body. It was only after dealing with getting it to the mortuary that she came over to pick up the girls. Exhausted from the trip and the emotional trauma, she took them home and then collapsed in bed. She stayed there for the next day. It was the first chance for her to get any real downtime since the moment she got that horrible call.

It was as much of a respite that Yamile allowed herself. On Saturday, she was back to handling all the details left to be done for Claudio's funeral. At least she accepted Marika's offer to drive her around. It made things easier, plus gave her a chance to talk with her friend.

Since it was Marika's weekend to be home, Samuel still wanted to go golfing despite knowing why she was going out with Yamile. Fortunately, both Rosa and Paloma were happy to hang out and watch Kieran. Not too long after Samuel left, the two women were on their way too.

Even with her own heart aching, Yamile sensed that something was wrong with Marika. Nothing she could do would get Marika to talk about it.

"Don't worry about me," Marika said, almost succeeding in putting on a convincing smile. "Today is about helping you."

Yamile was certain it was something to do with Samuel, maybe his unwillingness to watch Kieran today. It was clear that things were only getting worse between the two of them. She knew Marika well enough to stop trying to ferret it out of her and tried to let it go.

Most of what they did was driving from one place to another. They were driving on one of the major local highways, heading up to the florist Yamile wanted to use. It wasn't the nicest part of town, with rows of strip malls as well as sleazy motels every couple of blocks. Stopped at a traffic light, Marika glanced over to one side of the road. She made a sudden gasp.

The sound caused Yamile to look over in the same direction. She quickly saw the reason why.

Samuel was walking out of the office of the motel there. He had his arm around a bleached blond woman. They watched as the two of them walked to the door of their room and entered it. Even when the light turned green, Marika kept staring at the door, not saying anything. It was only when the car behind her honked that she came back to where she was. Startled, she hit the gas and zoomed through the intersection.