All Comments on 'Threat of Foreclosure Ch. 03'

by fantac63

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
not bad

I did not read the first 2 in this series, but from this 3rd one it was alright, Adam could not adjust to his wife doing porn I think that is why he left, the job had just came at the right time and gave him a reason to leave, will he be back and will Tanya take him back that is the question we will see

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story is great

You as author are great. The story, both in content and grammar, are great. The character Tanya though, is a selfish slut. She took the job as a last resort, allegedly, to save her home and marriage. Adam could not deal with it. Yes he agreed to it initially. Yes he is a wimp. But instead of trying to work with him, she states she simply can't give up her porn career. They can't afford it. When he is finally employed again and they can afford it, now can't morphs into won't. She enjoys being a whore too much. (A whore, not a slut. After all, she is getting paid). Hey whatever floats their boats. Here's hoping he doesn't become a crybaby cuck and just quietly but firmly accepts the divorce and moves on with success. And here's hoping she finds happiness in being a whore before she becomes a washed up worn out has-been. Probably with little to show for her career choice. And here's hoping on the last day of his contract, Derek, who admittedly is very unlikeable, completes what he attempted on the first set, and slides his baseball bat of a cock right up her ass as the scene ends. And they all live happily ever after. Back to you as an author. If you illicit such strong emotions about your characters from your readers, you're doing something right. Kudos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous