Threat of Foreclosure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally regain control of my body to take the rabbit from Tina. Mikki gets up and I lay on my back with Tina's ass over my face. I lick and kiss her anus as I fuck her with the rabbit and from somewhere under the cushions, Mikki finds a double headed dildo, which she pushes into herself and then I feel it going deep in my pussy. She fucks into me until our pussies are touching and we fuck wildly into each other. Tina takes the rabbit from me as she shudders and comes on my face.

She gets up then and I focus on the hard fucking that Mikki is giving me while I rub her clit with my fingers. We come almost simultaneously and lay quietly trying to catch our breath.

I see Lisa move past me and the next thing I know, Tina and Mikki are lifting me up and turning me around. Cushions are tossed onto the table and I'm forced to lie on them as lube is drizzled over my crack and anus and fingers work it into me. My legs are spread wide and more lube is drizzled into my crack and over my pussy. I turn my face to see Lisa who was wearing a strap on of about eight inches. She gets between my legs and I feel the head of it against my pussy. She moves it up and down over my slit and then I feel her pressing it against me and it slides in, going deeper and deeper with each stroke until her thighs push against my hips She starts fucking me, slowly at first, and then faster and harder until I feel my thighs quiver and my toes curl just before I gasp and cry out as a very hard orgasm takes control over my body.

I hear a loud buzzing sound and look over to see Mikki holding a Hitachi against Tina's clit as Tina tries to crawl away from her. When she starts to come, Mikki pushes a rabbit deep into her with the Hitachi still against her clit. She stiffens and her body shakes hard. Her face reddens and her mouth struggles to cry out and when the orgasm hits, she almost screams and she holds her breath as the spasms begin.

I was so intent on watching her move through the torturous orgasm that I didn't notice when more lube was applied to my anus so I wasn't prepared when the long cock was placed against my anus and the bulbous head was pushed through my sphincter.

I cry out, not only from the pain, which was substantial, but from surprise and as she pushes it deeper and deeper, the pain lessens She hesitates when she has it buried deep in my rectum but slowly starts to fuck me deep, increasing in speed and intensity with every stroke, The orgasm she gave me was certainly different but just as powerful and she forced it in and held it there until I slumped onto the pillows, exhausted and covered in sweat,

She pulled it out slowly with short in and out strokes until it slipped out and the director called it a wrap. Mikki pulled me to the floor and we all molded our naked bodies together until Mikki and I rolled over into a 69 and yelled, "Take 2."

"Are you going to hold to your promise to Adam?" Jeanine asked, later..

I grinned and took a sip of wine, "I don't have an option," I said, "but it won't make any difference. I'll still have to finish things off for myself.

"Maybe the orgasm fairy will do it for you this time."

"Oh, and are you coming over?"

"You wish," she said,

"Adam would freak," I said, "and blow his nuts all over the place."

She gave me a hug and kissed me. "Just relax and have a good weekend. We'll pick it up again Monday."

I had mixed emotions as I headed for home, because I actually wanted to see his face when I described the lesbian scenes and I'd really mess with his mind when I described the anal scenes and told him in great detail how it felt to have a big cock going up your ass. I worried about how he would react though. He mght be thrilled that he could ass fuck me or he might be major pissed that it wasn't he that got to take my anal cherry.

I decided that if that was his reaction, he would pay the ultimate penalty meaning that he'd get nothing just what I warned would happen if he couldn't control his emotions.

I wasn't looking for a fight and I would do my best to avoid it, but I wasn't about to back down in the face of his bullshit.

His car wasn't in the garage when I got home and when I walked in, there was piece of notebook paper on the counter.

"Company is sending me to Philadelphia for awhile. I Should be back in a week or so. The bank called. They're sending you some papers to read."

I thought it strange that he hadn't mentioned it earlier and there was no "I love you" or any sweet words of wisdom. I just had a feeling that something wasn't quite right. I've never had reason to believe that he was cheating on me but looking back, I guess I gave him reason to do so. Things had changed so much over the last month or so and if he came to me and said he's found someone new, I wouldn't be heartbroken. For most of our lives together, that wouldn't have been true but now, I wasn't so sure.

Booting up the laptop, I typed, "It would be simple to verify your information, but is that really what we've come to? I realize now we've both made our lives miserable for different reasons. You're never going to accept my career choices and believe it or not, I understand. I really do. It was distasteful, embarrassing and unwanted in the beginning but I have to admit that I love it. Not just the sex, but the way I've been accepted, and indeed praised. I've never had friends as loyal, compassionate, and caring as these.

It won't last forever, but there are career options within the industry that can provide a good income for many years, even into funded retirement. I wish you had been man enough to sit down and work things out rather than the constant whining and tantrums but people handle stress in many different ways, don't they? I'm still here, Adam, and I'll still be here when you come home assuming that is in your plans. If I'm wrong, I'm not afraid to admit it and I'll try to earn your respect again. I just need to know what you want and don't start with quit your job because that is not an option. Still loving you, T."

I sent it and also sent a text to him, reminding him to check his email.

I sat in silence for a while, just letting my mind run free but then I made some coffee and laced it with Kaluha and cream. I took a big sip and mouthed a silent "Wow."

There was a beautiful sunset so I took my coffee out onto the patio and listened to the night bids and the surf as the color of the sky moved through the shades of orange, turning to a rosy pink and then the soft shades of purple and gray before darkening as the bright golden globe began to slowly sink into the sea.

I finally stripped naked, and went to bed.

About an hour after I got up, I got a message from Adam.

"I'm not strong enough to be with you," he said, "however I wasn't with another woman. I really was sent to Philadelphia to takeover a struggling branch. I already know what your answer will be but I would love it if you could join me here and try to start over. The wages are much better here and I got a nice bonus for accepting it on short notice so. we don't need the short sale any more. I truly do love you, Tanya, but not enough to pretend I'm happy about your choices. We don't need that money any more but I have a feeling it has nothing to do with money so here's the deal If you want to start over, give your notice and start packing tonight. I have to be here for two weeks so think it over and let me know".

I just shook my head and slowly exhaled. Think it over? I don't think so.

I don't need to move a couple of thousand miles away to be stupid. He's never controlled me and it won't start now.

It was time to find an apartment, change all my passwords and start looking for part time work to support myself.

I spent most of the rest of the weekend sorting, packing, labeling and starting a Goodwill pile. By noon Sunday, the garage was half full, and my energy level was on low. I was eating some leftover Italian when Jeanine called.

She wanted to know if she could meet me somewhere so we wouldn't have to deal with Adam. I told her Adam was gone so he wasn't a factor. I wasn't going anywhere and I was grateful for an excuse to quit for the day. I got the wine glasses out and found some cheese before she got there.

She hadn't told me she was bringing a tall, gorgeous woman of about forty five with her. I couldn't help but stare at the legs that went on forever only to disappear under a barely there skirt, topped by a dreamy white sweater with two significant mounds beneath it.

After some warm hugs, she got around to introducing her.

"I don't believe you've met Ricci," she said. "Ricci Jacobsen, this is the Tanya Waring you've heard me raving about for weeks now. Tanya, this is Ricci Jacobsen, wife of John Jacobsen and CEO of Belweather Productions."

I accepted her hand only to be pulled into a warm embrace.

"I thought John was our CEO," I said, without making any attempt to move away from her.

"He likes to pretend he is," she said, a beautiful smile brightening her face."So I let him once in a while."

"I'm sorry," I said, "I'm being rude. Please come in. I'll get another wine glass."

We went out onto the patio where I cast quizzical looks at Jeanine, which she ignored with more smiles.

"First of all, let me thank you for being so gracious at the last minute, Tanya. By the way, you have a lovely home."

I laughed and so did Jeanine."Not for long, "I said. "Jeanine can explain that later."

"I promise you that Jeanine had no prior knowledge of what we're here to talk about," she said.

"I was going to talk to you about it myself, but Ricci was about to have an orgasm so I brought her with me."

"I was not," Ricci shot back, "Well, maybe, but I'm her boss so I win. So anyway, I got called into a meeting with a major client yesterday morning that lasted until after five last night. He offered to accept a scene from us as a pilot for a possible thirteen episode series."

Jeanine handed me a very thick screenplay packet and sat with a very excited look on her face as I opened it. "Just give it a quick read," she said.

"Did you notice the highlighted pages?" she asked, when I laid it down.

"Yes," I said. "We shot the highlighted parts for training and testing, but I've read the whole script. Is this the scene we're talking about?"

"Yes, it is," she said.

I sat, scanning through it for a few minutes. "There's a lot of revision," I said. "How much time do we have to shoot the balance and roll it into a single scene?"

"He wants us to complete it and have it to him by a week from tomorrow."

"Do you realize what he's asking?"

"Yes," Ricci replied "that's why we're here. Tanya, we need this contract but I know he's asking for a miracle."

"No kidding," I said. "The bits and pieces we've done have been heavy on action and light on dialogue, but the ones to be done are exact opposites, plus they are much, much longer, and we'd have to do it with several new talents, including a possible new male lead for the final, and I think most important, scene. That's not counting the extra time for the revisions, especially at the fade. Will he accept a Freedom script?"

"You're right," Ricci told Jeanine. "She is very perceptive."

"Tanya, I've known from day one that you were my choice for the female lead. The roll was absolutely made for you. I mean look at her. She is so you. Our heroine has to be stronger than she thinks, more daring than she thinks and more sexual than she thinks. Jan starts out as a somewhat sexual woman but lacking in diverse experience that goes against her husband's wishes when she auditions for a roll in an adult film. First prize is a thousand dollars and a single scene contract. They need the money and she secretly needs to fulfill a dream, a fantasy if you will. Sound familiar? Over the thirteen episodes, her sexuality is explored and the secret exhibitionist expands her world further and further with each episode. There was never anyone else even considered. That's why Adam's cooperation is so critical."

I put the script aside and went for my laptop. "This is highly personal," I said, as I logged on and brought up his notes before passing it to Jeanine.

I went for more wine and some cheese which I quickly plated with some snack crackers."

"OMG," she said. "What balls he has."

:"He definitely feels he has control," Ricci declared.

"Yeah, well, keep reading." I said.

"Well played," Ricci stated."Are you thinking about it?"

"I did," I replied, "for about a minute or so, but no. Thanks but no thanks. I don't need to relocate to be stupid. So anyway, Adam is not a consideration."

"Did you just hear that huge sigh of relief?" Ricci asked."So can I assume we can sign you to an exclusive contact for a set number of episodes with an option for more?"

"I'm sure we can come to an agreement that is mutually beneficial," I said. "and in the meantime, I promise I won't go all Hollywood on you, and in fact, I'd appreciate it if no one else even heard of our conversations. At least not until this has wrapped,"

"Speaking of wrapped," Jeanine said, "we are working against the clock here."

"I have some thoughts on that," Ricci said, reaching for the black tube she'd brought with her.

She proceeded to outline her suggested shooting schedule and we spent several hours kicking ideas back and forth, based, to a great deal, on what I thought was a reasonable time frame for everyone to learn their lines, taking into account the Freedom concept, where it made sense, the experience of a particular cast member, and possibly most critical, the choice of cast members.

Of course," Jeanine said, "this is all conditioned on the ability to get sets built, in particular the hotel set."

That scene was being filmed in an actual historic old hotel that is being restored. We would be shooting in the lobby, the office and two rooms on the first floor, which were being made into one. In return for permission to shoot there, the company was making a substantial contribution to the project, which would take about two years to complete. It was a huge set and a very long and complex scene.

."Are any sets ready right now?" I asked.

Jeanine opened her planner to check their status.

"Okay," she said, "2A and 3A are ready to shoot the balance of the opening scene with you and Derek. That had already been scheduled. I plan on two days to shoot that scene because it's so long. I think they already started on the shelter set in 3B and they might be done by Tuesday night if he can bring in some outside carpenters. That's a big build. In the meantime I'd like to get Toby and his crew into the hotel if we get access. There's not much chance of getting set up there before Thursday at the earliest. That would give us a Friday or Saturday wrap and definitely not before."

"I'm not even sure that's realistic," Ricci said.

"It is incredibly optimistic, I'll admit" Jeanine replied, "but I don't want to get into a situation where a Sunday shoot is required."

"What do you think, Tanya," she asked.

"I like the revisions, especially before the fade," I said. "If we can get everyone committed to busting their ass and to double check their lines at every opportunity, we might make it. Has Derek been brought up to speed, because quite frankly those revisions just added two to three hours."

"Georgia is meeting with him as we speak," she said.

Once we had things in line, they decided to leave. I thanked Ricci for giving me the opportunity and for accepting my opinions, congratulated her on the contract, and hugged her. As they left, I kissed and hugged them and got a special kiss from Jeanine. "Can you make it in by 6? It's going to be a big day."

I faked a huge sigh and said, "I suppose so."

As soon as they left, I opened the script to study the revisions over and over, falling asleep at some point, with script in hand.

2

As promised, I was there a little before 6. It was just the two of us so she bought in Danish and we sat in her office.

"What did you think of Ricci?" she asked.

"She's awesome and I'd love to have that body next to mine."

"Be careful what you wish for," she said. "She's got the hots for you."

"Yeah, right," I said. "Me and the CEO. Not going to happen."

She smiled and said, "I'll pencil it in."

We walked to 2A to see if it was ready only to find lighting and audio already finishing up to test. I thanked everyone for coming in early and we went back to the office.

"So are you ready?" she asked.

"Almost," I replied. I like to take a last minute shower before I go to makeup and wardrobe. I almost wish we had the time to do it all straight through."

"That would be nice," she said, "but it's just not possible."

"I know. I'll see you on set," I said, as I headed for the showers. I was in the middle of getting into makeup when Derek came in to sit in the chair next to mine.

"Are you psyched?" he asked. "I about crapped when Georgia came over last night."

"Did you study the revisions?"

"Good thing I did, too," he said. "We almost could have done the whole thing over and saved time. I hope they never do it like this again, There are just too many things too that can go wrong."

"I already told them," I said. "Thank god for Freedom. That saves so many mistakes and I really think it makes for a stronger scene."

"No doubt," he said, "but it might not if you weren't so easy to follow."

"Teamwork baby, teamwork."

"They're ready for you in 2A," we were told.

We walked to the studio and paused at the door to share an embrace and light kisses.

"Let's do this," I said

"Places please. Live in 3,2,,1, and action."

I enter, wearing shorts and a tee shirt through a door stage left and proceed to straighten up the room, picking things up and fluffing the pillows on the couch. Beer cans and bottles are between the cushions, under the couch, here there and everywhere, along with food wrappers and a half eaten piece of pizza on a napkin.

Eight minutes into the scene, you hear him cursing and throwing things around off camera.

"For Christ's sake, can't you sleep in once in a while," he says as he enters wearing boxers and a tee shirt, looking like death warmed over and badly needing a shave.

"That is sleeping in for me," I say.

We argue about what it means to sleep in and he leaves the scene to come back with a beer in hand.

He drops onto the couch and starts with the mouth but eventually puts the beer down to start playing grab ass. I get too close and he grabs me, pulling me down to his lap and works my tee shirt off, holding me to the couch while he mauls my tits and bites my nipples. With his arm, around me, he unfastens my shorts and puts his hand into them to finger me. He then gets me onto the floor and straddles me as he takes my shorts and panties off. He then proceeds to finger fuck me fast and hard before he shoves his cock into me and starts fucking me hard. I finally get away from him and tell him to leave me the fuck alone. I have to get ready to leave. He laughs and grabs his beer as I get in the shower. He follows me into the shower where he proceeds to start fucking me again. I get away but he catches me, dragging me into the bedroom, where he throws me to the bed. The director yells "cut" and we take a break.

Makeup then moves in and we start from where I'm face down on the bed and he's fucking me. I thrash around and a rope is pulled to free one hand. I hit him several times and manage to get away from him. I grab the blanket and run off scene.

We then move to the opposite side of the room to re-set the scene to show me hiding in the garage. He sees the garage door is open and starts calling my name. He runs into the house and comes back wearing a pair of shorts and runs off camera screaming my name. I run out of the garage wrapped in the blanket and the scene ends.