Threat of Foreclosure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers

We now have to move to the shelter set and I come running in from off camera. Georgia, who is playing the role of the matron, hides me and when he leaves, she gets me registered and calls for the other residents to find a hiding place for me until the police get there.

We take a break as wardrobe gets me dressed and make up paints on some bruises and scrapes.

We change the scene then and Lisa, Ginger, Audra, and Bree apply Mediterranean skin tone to my face, neck, shoulders, chest, arms and hands. Black hair color is combed through my hair and Georgia gives me some dark contact lenses and fake eyeglasses and I'm sitting in a chair, holding a doll all wrapped in a blanket while Derek and a police officer question Georgia. Of course, she hasn't seen me and denies hiding me.

There were a total of three retakes, one of which was a technical retake for equipment failure.

"How are we doing on time?" I asked Jeanine. "Almost an hour over," she said, "but the set isn't ready for the next scene so we're screwed for today."

"At least I was," I joked.

It was exciting to realize that after all the mini scenes we'd shot, either as training or to prove our skills, we were finally making an actual film.

Jeanine followed me down to the showers to wash away the skin tone, using the special coconut oil soap. "I think we can make up that hour in the morning," she said.

"How's that?" I asked

"We can change the opening to show you coming out of the shower right away. That way we avoid the time we would waste in makeup only to remove it later. We get everyone in bed and go through the getting acquainted conversations. Georgia finally says lights out and cut.

"That actually makes sense," I said, as I exited the showers to towel off. She picked up a towel and started on my back.

"I can do that," I said.

""I love to play with your ass" she replied.

"A little too much it would seem."

I draped the towel over the bench and sat while she dried my feet, spreading my legs in a casual way, just to tease her. She moved her head up only to pull away quickly when we heard voices.

"Meeting in the conference room in fifteen," we were told.

When we arrived, there were at least a dozen people already seated with drinks in hand. Ricci waved us in but gave us time to get drinks and get settled.

"Well folks" she said, "it should be obvious that we can't do this film with just our primary team so team 2 is being moved up early. They will back us up, especially in the hotel scenes."

We were introduced to three male talents, Brodie, Drew and Arthur, all very attractive, and all over six feet with nice initial impressions. I was so intent on my study of the men that I only caught part of the women's names but there would be time and opportunity to meet them later. Food was brought in and we spent the next hour together.

One man in particular, Brodie, intrigued me and I tried to visualize him naked. He was considered their top talent as was a woman named Alex. While we were talking, I slipped Jeanine a note. "Who's best in bed?"

She wrote on it and passed it back. "'Who needs a bed?"

About thirty minutes later, we met on the parking lot.

"No, I haven't made love with the new guys, at least not yet," she said.

"What's your opinion?"

"According to the women, Brodie is a sex machine with lots of staying power and Arthur is close behind. Drew is considered to be the best technical lover. He likes to draw it out and eats pussy like a pro."

"Interesting," I said. "Since I get fucked so often in this film and not by any one guy in particular."

She laughed. "You don't sound excited by that prospect," she said, "and then you have the domination scene. I have to use two of the new girls on that, by the way. I had thought about using all new talent on that, but it would never have worked out."

"Actually, I am excited," I said, "especially since I don't have Adam in my life now."

"I forgot to ask you last night," she said, as I walked in the next morning, "have you met Chad yet?"

"Just barely," I replied. "I haven't seen him naked yet."

"Picture Gregory's length with Peter's thickness," she said, "but not quite."

"Interesting," I said. "How is he to work with?"

"You'll like him," she said. "He speed reads, like someone else I know, and loves working with a Freedom script."

I got more coffee and picked up the revised script.

"Do you still think we can wrap by Friday?"

"My absolute deadline is noon on Saturday." she said,

When the rest of the cast arrived, I had a surprise for them. I was stark naked.

"I'm ready to shoot," I said, and went on to explain about the change in the opening.

"Okay, girls," Jeanine said, "let's hit wardrobe and makeup and shoot for a go in one hour."

While they did that, I went to check out the set for the opening. We shot the opening in the shower room. Rather than build a shower, they simply built a fake wall next to the shower room door that I would walk out of.

I'd worked with Alyssa, the director before, so I knew her style and when she started her countdown, I was standing just out of sight behind the shower door.

A towel and a shortie nightgown lay on a chair just outside the shower, so when I stepped through the door, soaking wet, I picked up the towel. As I toweled off, I carried on a conversation with some of the girls that were off camera, then slipped into the nightgownie. She called "cut" and "wrap and we moved to room 3B, where the set consisted of three small bedrooms and several more doors to simulate the existence of more rooms.

The scene opened showing several of the girls, some naked, and some with their hair in towels either in pajamas or wrapped in towels, as they walked toward the cameras and into their rooms. A naked Ginger and I walked into "our" room and the typical female chatter went on as we talked about men in general and my escape from Rich.

Lisa, speaking from the room next to mine, asked if I thought my husband would be back in the morning but I replied that I doubted it because he would be sleeping his drunk off and besides, he wasn't my husband, we just lived together.

"I could never marry a man like that."

"He's not a bad guy, really, just very insecure and a little too fond of beer."

The lights are dimmed to show a single night light in the hall. One by one they say good night and Georgia tells them good night as the scene ends.

We had to change sets then to a scene with a table and chairs in the shelter. Everyone is sitting around the table in night wear or just panties, as I am,. As we eat, the girls offer to find clothes for me. I give them my sizes and one by one, they wander away to see what they have. Gloria helps out and piece by piece, I get dressed, Two women, played by Wally and Andrea, join us and are introduced as the shelter's counselors.

They inform me that Rich has agreed to let me get my things if I will agree to talk with him with the counselors present.

After a break for lunch, we returned to the set showing the living room of my house. I pack my things and finally sit down with Rich to negotiate an end to our relationship. He apologizes and agrees to stay away from me. He also promises to stop drinking and asks if I would give him another chance if he can prove he is sober. I agree and we embrace each other and share a very emotional good bye.

Now we moved back to the shelter set where everyone is returning from their jobs at the old Del Marr hotel, restoring it to its former glory. Two men are with them and they hang around, flirting and playing kissy face with some of the girls while the other girls go to their rooms. One of the men introduces himself and offers me a job working with him and I accept. Two of the girls follow the men to the end of the hall where they are fondled and kissed. As they turn to return to the group, we see that their clothing is half off and they are giggling. We sit down to eat and the girls ask if I got my things and kid me about being the boss's new pet. I deny any interest but they threaten to check me for finger prints after work. One of the other girls says it would be easier to check for lip prints on his dick

Jeanine calls for an early wrap and we all pile into company vans to tour the Del Marr set.

The Del Marr consisted of six smaller sets. Because of the complexity of the set, the nature of the scenes, and the unusual number of close proximity views, almost all of the scenes had to be shot with high speed hand held cameras. The pathways are cleared of debris and well marked to avoid trip and fall accidents. We are walked through the set, scene by scene and I try to visualize each one. I even sit on the chair I'll use and go through the motions of my make-believe work. I was more than glad to head for home as the next three days could go very long and be very strenuous, especially if there were many retakes and any time you have that much dialogue, that many people and that much action, you are going to have re-takes.

The next morning, we are hurried through make up and wardrobe, loaded into the vans and delivered to the site. We had a twenty minute meeting to answer questions and Kayla called for scene one places.

As the scene opened, I was led to my work station by one of the new men and my job was explained to me. I was to hand rub refinished pieces of hand carved wood trim, and place them in a rack. He was very careful to explain everything with hands on training, his hands being on my breasts most of the time.

After he moved away, Ginger came over to bring me more parts to do and let me know that he was well known for his sexual exploits and his aggressive use of his hands.

"You may as well know up front that you're expected to earn your way around here and it has nothing to do with the work you do. The pay can be very good but the term piece work has a different meaning, if you know what I mean. Oh, and if you make any noise about what goes on here, accidents happen."

He was very nice to me, however, almost too nice, as we moved through scene, bringing me cold water, asking me if I need anything, constantly caressing me and keeping my hair out of my eyes as I worked. By lunch time, however, he found lots of opportunities to get his fingers under my bra to pinch and roll my nipples and fondle me.

A while later I was called into the office where Gregory explained the rules of conduct basically meaning do what I say, no matter what and I'll take care of you. He has me sit on his desk, with my back to the door. He then drops his jeans and forces me to suck him off and swallow. He pulls up his jeans and gives me some tissue.

"You're a quick learner," he says,."We'll get along just fine."

As I eat my lunch, I see two of the girls being led into a back office..The door js left open and I watch as they face each other across a desk. They are stripped from the waist down, their shirts are pulled open and their bras pulled up.. They reach for each other's hands and they are forced to lean over the desk where they are fucked hard and fast. Two more men stand with cocks in hand to wait their turn.

A little later, I am once again called into the office where Peter has me close the door. He kissed me passionately as he undressed me completely. He told me he knew from the first time he saw me that I was special and that I would go a long way as long as I continued following orders. He then laid me back on the desk with my legs high over my chest as he drove into me again and again with that very thick cock of his.

"CUT, take 2" I heard for the third time that day so I stuffed tissues into myself to soak up some of ;my ample fluids and we did it all over again.

"Good thing you hadn't come yet," I said.

"It was almost too late," he said.

"Are you sure you didn't talk Alyssa into calling for a retake on the last part of that scene?" Audra asked

"To tell the truth, I was surprised he could get it up again that fast," I replied. "God, he stretches me so much."

"Lucky you.'

As soon as I got back to the studio, I scrubbed away the cum and sweat and was still drying off when I noticed that Jeanine was sitting there, wearing just a robe that she hadn't bothered to tie.

"Just grab a robe," she said. "We're supposed to meet with Ricci right away"

Ricci's face lit up in a smile when we walked into her office, both wearing robes."Having a little fun are we?" she asked. She then stood and told Jeanine to close the door. She hugged us and motioned us to sit. For the next half hour, we talked contract until my head was spinning. Then I remembered my friend.

"I have someone familiar with contract law," I told her. "I can call her tonight if that's all right. She may want to call you. I'm not worried but I want to make sure I'm not doing something stupid."

"That's fine," she said. "I'm familiar with your friend from when you started here. Have her call me if she has any questions or issues and we'll get everything ready for you to sign. I also wanted to remind you that you've been getting scale since last Monday so your paycheck might surprise you."

And then it hit me. I probably didn't need a part time job any more.

I had just finished eating and was clearing the table when the doorbell rang. I hesitated to go to the door because no one was expected and it seldom rings, so I left the safety chain on but opened the door enough to see Jeanine standing there.

Flipping the chain off,, I let her in, closing the door behind her.

"Have you lost your freaking mind, girl? Go home and get some sleep."

"I brought wine," she said pulling a bottle of Chenin Blanc Viogneir from a large bag she sat next to her.

"Let's go to the den," I said. "We can get comfy there."

"And naked," she said.

"Don't you get enough of that at work?"

"When I'm home," she said, "I'm always naked. I even do housework nude."

"Make yourself at home then," I said. Two minutes later, her clothes, and mine were draped across the back of the sofa.

I poured the wine and asked what she was up to.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Shouldn't I be?" I asked.

"I suppose, but that opening scene is intense and you seemed nervous about it"

"I'm just tired, I guess. Everything is so damned dialogue and action heavy and then there's the constant pressure. The stress is taking a toll on the whole cast and damn it , we're getting too many retakes."

"Should we shoot around that scene to let you get some down time?" she asked.

"No, doing that would just cause more confusion and at this point, especially, confusion translates to retakes, even with a Freedom script."

"Alright, but I worry about you. Losing you right now would be a death blow to the project. We haven't found a stand-in for you"

"I'll be all right," I assured her, "and we're so close to a wrap." . "It's good to see Gregory and Peter back with us."

I laughed."Yeah, I had an example of their charming ways today. God, I thought Peter would rupture something for sure and then she made us do it again. "

We were back in 2B in the morning, but the lighting was changed to simulate a night scene. I walked to the set and said hello to the director and her assistants before they called for "places".

We went into "our" rooms and the lights all go out except the night light and the director calls for action.

The girls continue talking for a while but one by one, they said good night. There is a period with no action, but then, one by one, several of them move into the hallway outside my room.

They whisper to each other and the scene then moves into my room, which allowed for only three cameras and one boom mike.

The girls then burst into my room and the lights go up. They strip away my bedding and drag me from the room and into the hallway, where they declare it's time I learned my place.

I stutter and stammer and try to complain but it matters not as they take me to the main room, where I'm stripped and pushed to the couch. One leg is thrown over the back, the other on the floor, spreading me wide open and when I complain, my panties are stuffed in my mouth.

"If you even so much as think about fucking our guys," they say,, "You come to us and we'll take care of your needs."

They pin me down and for the next half hour I'm kissed, licked, sucked, fingered and fucked. My breasts and nipples are mauled, mangled, kissed, licked and sucked almost constantly, to the tune of my constant moans and groans as I move from one orgasm to another. My knees get pulled up to give one of them access to my pussy with a long strap-on and when she pulls out, I'm to the floor, face down. A pillow is pushed under my head and I'm spread wide as a dildo goes in my ass and another in my pussy.

I can't remember if I came or not when they fucked me with those but eventually, they pull the one out of my pussy and one end of a double ended dildo goes deep in its place. I'm covered up and they leave. End of scene.

I was never so glad to hear her call cut. I was mentally and physically exhausted, covered with sweat and everything from my vulva down is dripping with come and miscellaneous fluids.

Fortunately, production assistants are right there with cool cloths, towels and bottled water and I finally struggle to my feet to be led to the showers, where I allowed the water to bring me out of my weakened state.

To my total surprise, a very naked Jeanine was right there to bathe away the stress and strain as I paused to get my act together.

"You did it, baby," she said, "and no retake. We're going to take a twenty minute break so relax."

I took some deep breaths and returned to the set, which now showed me being wakened the next morning as everyone heads for the showers to get ready for work; Everyone but me that is. I go to my room to go to bed with my face to the wall. The girls that worked me over the night before stand in the doorway and verbally harass me but eventually I tell them to go fuck themselves and Georgia tells them the bus was waiting.

"Way to go bitch," one of them calls. "Hide in your room. That way you can't fuck my man."

They leave and Georgja comes to sit on my bed. She runs her fingers through my hair until I bat them away.

" So where the hell were you last night?" I ask.

"I got called away," she replied.

"My oh my, how convenient for you."

"Okay, look, I like you. You're not like the kids that come through here, so I'm going to tell you something but you never heard it from me," she said. "This is a privately financed and privately run shelter so they can pretty well do what they please. I just do what I'm told and if I tried to interfere, I'd be fired and I need this job. Why do you suppose they don't have a phone here? Why can't you find your cell phone?"

"Great, so what am I supposed to do?"

"Go back to work,"

"If I do, the guys are just going to fuck me even more and that will piss off the girls and I'll get worked over even more. Where does it end? I can't hold off all off all of them."

"Look, I can help you out if you have the balls to make it work."

"Oh, I get it, I slip you some green and you make the big bad girls go away. Well surprise, I don't have any green."

"You're not going to make this easy are you?" she asked." Lose the attitude and we'll talk."

"It's hard not to have an attitude around here," I said.

"I'm not your enemy. You just happened to choose the wrong shelter."

"I didn't choose it." I said. "The woman on the phone told me it was the closest one to me."

"Figures," she said. "Okay, listen. "You might not like what I tell you, but hear me out.

She went on to explain what it would take.

"Oh hell no," I yelled. "That's just more of the same"

fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers