Threat of Foreclosure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers

"Gear up and locked." Ken Announced.

Roger called out their heading, airspeed and altitude as they began their climb. About thirty minutes later, Ken said, "Cruise altitude achieved, level at angels thirty. They changed to another control frequency and so did Kate.

Okay," she said, "I'll mute the sound now and just watch the transmission light. Ken made me promise to do that so they could talk dirty and share secrets. He'll text me when they contact approach control."

"Kate," I said, "I felt your grip on my hands tighten when they started their takeoff."

"The most dangerous part of any flight is take off and landing, hon. I think I'll always tense up;. I'll be just as tense when they 're cleared to land. Until they are on the ground and control gives them taxi clearance"

"Do they fly often?" I asked.

"Roger does," she said, "but Ken is flying less now. He has to log a certain number of hours each month to maintain his commercial certificate, especially with the jets. I don't fly commercial so I just have to log so many miles a year. That will change if we ever get a personal jet but they scare me. They just go so fast."

We took a bathroom break and she re-stocked the snack tray.

When she came back, she had several DVD's

"Oh you went up to get the video" I said.

"Actually, I haven't decided when I want to watch that," she said." I've got about six hours of waiting ahead of me so depending on how long you hang with me, I thought I'd introduce you to some people.

"I'm here for the duration," I said. "You might have to wake me up occasionally though."

"Okay, so history 101. I have always been a bit of a wild child."

"I would never suspected that," I said.

"Are you going to keep making sarcastic comments?" she asked, trying not to laugh. "I told you that I performed on stage but that wasn't exactly true. What really happened was that my ex and I were invited to a swinger's party. I didn't even know what that was but we went any way. I sure got an education that night and Patrick sure as hell knew.".

She paused to load a DVD into the player. "So anyway this is a film that was made that night."

It was definitely an amateur movie, quite jerky and hard to watch, at least at first.

"Now, watch the blonde girl on the left." she said. I watched as a blond woman spread her legs wide to let a man enter her. A brunette, in the meantime, sucked on her nipples.

"That was your mother-in-law," she said.

I sat up and focused on the group. Adam's mother was tall, and outrageously beautiful. She was also very popular with the men, moving from cock to cock, sometimes two at a time. I watched for a while, and then I saw Kate, also quite popular, being passed around like a plate full of cookies. Her eyes were dull and it was easy to see she was beyond enjoying the experience. Her thighs ,stomach and legs were covered with come and other fluids.

"I was the fresh meat," she explained. "Young, desirable and so willing.

I did things that night I'd never even heard of, including anal and double penetration. I have no idea how many cocks I sucked to get them hard so they could fuck me or someone else. I did every man in the place at least once and most of the women. I remember lots of sixty-nines and some threesomes.

"Oh my god, Kate, you look l.ike you weren't even conscious."

"You block it out after a while," she said." "Now watch for me on your right"

She was laying on a bench of some sort and the men were lined up to take their turn with her when all of a sudden, her eyes opened wide and cleared and the camera swung around to focus on the next man. Ken. It was like everything began to move in slow motion. They didn't have sex, they made love. Slow, beautiful love;. Their eyes never left each other's and when they climaxed, he helped her to her feet and they left the room. I'd never been so affected.

"I can't explain it. Tanya,. But I fell in love with that man just that fast. I left there that day determined to end that sham of a marriage even though Ken and I never dated and never spoke again until Virginia took ill and passed. A year after that, we met at a seminar. I slept with him that night and we've never been apart."

That was beautiful, Kate," I said. "Did you keep swinging, hoping to see him again?"

"No honey, once was quite enough of that. Ken and I do go to swap parties but that's different."

"Kate," I said "who are you?"

"You haven't figured that out yet? Ken and I are two very sexual people that have been blessed to make the acquaintance of some fantastic, sharing people that enjoy the same things we do, that's all"

She changed DVD's then to show a group of people, partying in their back yard, all in bathing suits or cover ups.

"This was two years ago next month," she said. "Watch for the tall dude on the right with the red head. When he came into view, she paused it.

"That's Larry Cantwell, the contractor they flew the parts to," she said. "That's his ex-fiancé Candice next to him. He used to do his own flying but he lost an eye and to this day, he won't say how. He cancelled their engagement shortly after though."

"Did they split up then?" I asked.

"No, they're still together but they're not engaged. He says she's too much woman for him."

She started the movie again and one by one, everyone got naked. It was when Larry dropped his shorts that I asked her to stop again.

"Oh my god, Kate," I squealed, "now that's the cock most women dream of."

She chuckled. "Not the longest," she said, "but pound for pound the most impressive. Sadly, it isn't any bigger when it's hard."

"Good lord, why would you want it to be. I have a costar that large and I have to open myself up with a dildo when he's in a scene with me, Wait, did you say she was too much woman for him? What is she, an Amazon?"

"She has an amazing clit and explosive orgasms. I've seen her come clear off the bed when she comes and she shakes like an earthquake until she calms."

"You've actually seen this?"

"Yes, many times and I've tried to hold her down on several occasions, although I've never managed to do it. "

"Good lord, that has to take a lot out of her."

"It's frightening, to tell the truth"

She went through one disc of photos, many of which were erotic or worse, and she found a few more of Adam's mother.

"He never talked about her," I said.

I'm sure he didn't," she said. "He's very bitter about her passing."

"Why in the world would he be like that rather than treasure the memories?"

"Because he thinks I'm to blame."

"Why? How did she die?"

"A very aggressive form of cancer," she said. " By the time she was diagnosed, it was too late."

"I don't understand, Kate. Why does he blame you?"

"He just needed someone to blame it on."

"That's unreal," I said.

"There's a name for it. Something like assigned responsibility syndrome."

"I seem to learn something new every day here."

"And we're not even charging for your education," she said.

She took the DVD out and put everything in a cabinet just as we heard the men pull into the garage.

fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers