Threat of Foreclosure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers

"You get paid for having sex for what, an hour, and you call that exhausting? I have to sit here thinking about my wife getting fucked on demand and god knows what else all day and you think you're the only one having a bad day? Bullshit, that's what it is. Bullshit."

"Fine," I said. "I can solve that problem right this minute. I quit. I quit everything. I quit the job, I quit the marriage and I quit you. I'll be at Carrie's untiI I can make other arrangements."

"Oh for god's sake Tanya, what the fuck did you expect?"

"Well, I certainly didn't expect my husband to refuse to hold me, kiss me, or wish me well this morning," I fired back. "I didn't expect my husband to get wasted feeling sorry for himself, and I damned well didn't expect my husband to treat me with such disrespect, especially since he knew exactly how I felt about what had to be done.

"Whatever," he said.

"I have spent the last two hours crying my eyes out and hurling up my lunch, because I was so worried about you being hurt or our marriage being threatened and all you care about is how stressful this is on you. You have no idea what stress is, Adam."

I stood and headed for the door, grabbing my purse along the way. I fully understood and sympathized with his pain, but by god, he would not treat me with contempt and smart assed comments.

I could hear him calling my name even as I left and it tore me apart. At the same time, I simply could not deal with everything by myself. He had to find a way to step up to the plate.

I went to the neighborhood bar and found a seat in the far corner, where I ordered a double Jack and Coke, straight. I needed it hard and strong to get the taste of rejection out of my mouth.

With my back to the bar, I was able to wipe away the tears without anyone seeing. He came in about an hour later and ordered another round as he sat across from me.

"You're not really giving up on me are you?" he asked.

"You don't get it, Adam," I said. "It's still all about you. Well, guess what. You're the one that gave up on me, Adam, You turned your back on me this morning. You forced me to go through it all on my own. When I needed you, you were nowhere to be found. You have no idea how much that hurt. I got through it though and it made me stronger but after I got dressed, I started crying and I got sick to my stomach. Not for myself Adam but for you."

"I couldn't bear to see you with another man," he said, attempting to justify his actions.

"I never expected you to," I said. "What I did hope for was that when I was leaving, you would have put your arms around me and offered some words of encouragement, just telling me it's all right. I came out of the set covered with cum, and sweat, irritated and sore, and feeling used. I was naked in more ways than one and when I got ready to leave, I looked for you, but you were nowhere to be found."

"You don't understand," he said.

"You're damned right I don't understand," I said, a little too loud. "Unfortunately I just realized I can't quit for the same reasons I took the job to start with. I'm not getting paid nearly enough yet, and I won't until I can do a full script with dialogue. I have five screenplays to memorize. I'm expected to know all the dialogue and all the actions, sexual or not, and I have the first walk through in two days. I can't do that while listening to you whine about your precious ego. I need your support and encouragement, and it's not there."

"Are you going to tell me about what happened or not?" he asked.

"Definitely not," I replied, "You can't handle it. I'm not hiding anything from you, but if the thought of me having sex with someone else is so stressful, then knowing the details sure as hell won't help."

"Fine," he said. "Just forget it."

"Damn it, honey, you're killing me. You twist everything around to make me feel worse than I do already. I can't do this. Either you get with the program or get off the train. Either we find a way to talk to each other in a respectful and accepting way, or there's no hope for us. I'm trying my best to keep from hurting you and you're going out of your way to make me feel dirty."

"That's not what I'm doing," he said.

"Well then, stop acting like a fucking whipped puppy. I can't and I won't come home to that every night. If you can't work with me, then I'll have to work without you. I may not be able to save our home but I'll have another to go to. I refuse to be homeless and hungry."

He sat there, staring at his drink and I could sense the pain. He didn't mean to hurt me but he didn't know what to say or do.

"Take me home, Adam." I said. "Take me home and hold me. Just take me in your arms and let me cry on your shoulder. Hold me tight against the world and tell me it will be all right. Tell me you still love me and cuddle me to sleep. I need to hear it from you as I fall asleep. If you can't do that, just sleep on the couch and suck your thumb. I'll go on without you."

When we went to bed, we made love slowly and passionately, then lay together, naked, as we calmly discussed everything. I slept soundly, snuggled deep in the arms of my husband.

The next morning, I started the coffee and went to start studying the first training scene. It was twice as long as my first scene and I had several lines of spoken dialogue. There was also an actual story line. He came in about an hour later, poured his coffee and refilled mine, before sitting across from me.

"So what's your day like?"

"I have a nine o'clock post production meeting with cast and crew from yesterday," I advised, "and lunch with the training coach to go over the first scene with me. He'll tell me what he's looking for and answer any questions I might have. I'll check with scheduling then to get my schedule for the first scene and should be done by about 2, I would imagine."

"I have to go to unemployment this morning," he said, "and see if there are any openings anywhere. You might get home before me."

That day was going to show me just how hard it was to plan things out. First of all, the nine o'clock meeting was the only thing that started as planned. The director from yesterday pulled me aside and asked for a few minutes after the meeting. Yesterday, I'd wondered why my scene was written the way it was, without any lead in or closure. I was about to find out.

"Tanya, I have a situation that is of my own making," he began. "Yesterday's script was for a full length film about a cheating husband, which is the part that Derek was playing. His character is a man who's wife denied his fantasy of having her tied and helpless. He finds a woman who is more accepting, enter your character, and they act out his fantasy. In an effort to save time and money, I was going to dub in a phone conversation, setting up your scene, and an off screen voice of you taking a shower as an exit piece. The client took one look and turned thumbs down. Now, I have to shoot the intro and shower scene and cut them in. I know you need the money and there is quite a bit of dialogue involved so you would be paid full scale for the two scenes.

The problem is, I need them both done by tomorrow at the latest. We can eliminate one of your training clips too if you're up to it."

"As I see it," I said, "my value as a talent is increased if I prove that I can memorize and shoot a scene on short notice, so if you can give me until tomorrow, I'll do it, just not too early in the day."'

"Check back before you leave today, then," he said.

I then met a director that was there to re-shoot part of a film from last week. She had been doing commercials for some time so I valued her input. She told me this company was completely different than her previous employer but that she liked it. She said they were open to suggestions from the talent as well as the crew and that there wasn't as much pressure.

The next step was to meet with the talent coach, who would be working with me on the five audition clips, now cut to four. He told me to focus on the next day's shoot for now and he would have a revised schedule for me the next day. We spent our lunch reviewing some goals I should shoot for and he gave me a training piece that was full of tips and suggestions to make the whole process easier.

When I got home, I immediately changed into a robe and slippers before sitting down with a tall iced tea to read through the dialogue for both scenes. I was in the process of doing my fifth run-through when he came home, thoroughly disgusted and discouraged.

"I'm too old, I'm over qualified, I'm tired of beating my head against a wall," he said.

"Don't let them get you down, babe," I said, as I took him in my arms."You'll find the right job soon."

He brightened visually when I told him what had happened and asked him if he would help me learn my lines.

We worked, off and on until dinner and then I started doing walkthroughs to practice hitting my marks and finally, getting into and staying in character. I think he was impressed to see me in a new light, especially when we did the shower scene. The second time we did it was the last time because we wound up on the floor of the shower, both naked and sexually sated.

The next day, I was ready and excited for what lie ahead. My first full scene and I'd get paid full scale. Things were definitely looking up

I felt pretty confident when I signed in at the studio that day. I'd run through my lines over and over, first by myself, and then with Adam's help.

I had to admit that he was a great help, staying in character and helping me do the same. He offered some good suggestions as to the way in which I portrayed my character in action, and on the last run through, he borrowed a camcorder from a friend so I could see my actual performance.

The thing he did that helped me the most was to take me in his arms to kiss me as I prepared to leave. You may have heard someone speak of their heart singing. Well, I heard the choir and felt a tear of pure joy sneak down my cheek

Because my first performance contract had been so specifically worded, I had to sign a new one for the two scenes I was doing. As with the previous contract, I took time to study the terms and a single change in wording for scene two rocked me back on my heels. I read it again and took the contract to the legal department to make a point clear.

"I know I'm new to the business," I said, "but when you make a major change in terms without saying anything to me, you're taking a chance on me refusing to sign."

She apologized and explained that she was under the impression that I'd been read in by the director's assistant. She said she would have it re-typed and ready in fifteen minutes but I showed her how to make it right without changing anything. She highlighted the change, and I initialed it, indicating that I approved it, and we were good to go.

I about lost it when the assistant director came running in, apologizing profusely. He explained that when the client viewed the day's rushes, and read through the additional scenes, she had insisted on the change.

I think I shocked him when I said I agreed with her. It made the scene more realistic and dramatic.

In the original script, I was to take a shower, a very thorough shower I might add, while talking to the male lead, Derek, who would be off camera. The new scene however, called for us to shower together, bathing each other and, as would be the case with most couples, have some real steamy sex.

I had an hour to learn the new dialogue before they were ready to shoot the first scene, but I was so excited to have dialogue for the first time that I blew the lines in scene one not once, but twice. I asked for a five minute break to clear my head and breezed through the whole scene like a pro. A short break and a move to a new set and it was time for scene two.

I was naked when the scene opened, and reaching in to start the water running. I'm glad I did because some smart ass production assistant had it all the way to the cold side. Twisting my body to give the camera the best possible view of my tight slit, I held the pose for the requisite slow ten count before straightening up as he came up behind me, wearing boxers that were presenting a huge tent, thanks in part to the makeup department. He has a long, thick cock but just in case he wasn't quick enough, the camera does not wait.

He put his arms around me to pull my body into him. I leaned forward and rubbed my ass into him. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't aroused by his erection and the way he pressed into my crack with it.

"I only have a couple of minutes," he said. "She gets off work in twenty minutes."

"Then you'd better stop talking and get those shorts off," I said, "because what I'm after is not a quickie."

"Maybe we'd better wait till next time," he said.

"And maybe there won't be a next time," I warned. "You're not the only stud with a big dick coming around here sniffing at my pussy."

He slaps my ass hard, twice, leaving bright red hand prints. I squeal and push backwards, pushing him into the wall. He's not quick enough to prevent me from turning around to grab his shorts and send them flying. I grab his cock and slap it, making it bounce off his thigh.

"Oh, you want playful," he says, as he slaps my breasts hard and fast.

I yelp and grab him by the balls. He groans and I twist.

He grabs my arm and twists it, forcing me to turn and bend forward. I'm not quick enough to stop him from ramming his boner into me fast, hard and deep, slamming his pubic hair into my pussy lips.

He's got my attention now and I hold on for dear life as he pounds into me. My pussy takes a real beating at the rate he fucks me, my tits bouncing like crazy. I fight to catch a breath but he doesn't let up until I sense a climax coming. At the last second, he pulls out and tries to ass fuck me. That's not in my contract and it wasn't about to happen.

I shove back as hard as I can and he covers my ass cheeks with his come.

I stay with the script and remind him he smells like lavender sex. He swears and we go through the mutual soaping, fondling, and rinsing routine until he reaches out to grab the towel before running off camera.

The scene ends with me examining my body for damages. The director yells "Cut," and "That's a wrap, folks."

I stomp off set and confront Derek in front of everyone. "You ever pull a stunt like that again and I'll hit you with the most expensive violation of contract suit you've ever seen."

"Hey, I just got carried away," he shouts, with a smirk on his face.

"Next time you get carried out" I shot back. "Oh wait, there won't be a next time."

The assistant director grabbed my arm and dragged me into the production office.

"Settle down, Tanya," he commanded. "We'll talk to him."

"Whatever," I said, throwing his hand off my arm. "Does he think the new kid will just smile and take iit because she might not get hired? You talk this shit about how you respect your talent, Danny, but talk is cheap. I really need this money and I'm the new kid and all, but I'll give up my house and sleep on the street before I let him pull that shit on me. You want anal, put it in the contract and I'll decide if I sign it or not."

He knows I'm pissed because my brown eyes turn cat's eyes gold with a tinge of green when I'm pissed.

When he didn't say anything, I walked out and headed for the dressing room.

Danny's a sweetheart and cute as hell so I immediately felt bad for my outburst but I got my message across and I'd apologize later.

I showered and dressed and went to post production to sign off, and caught a glimpse of Danny just as he left his office.

"Hey, handsome, want to let a lady buy you some lunch or a tall cold one?"

He grinned and nodded so I offered my arm and shouted at the receptionist that we were off the clock.

"Thanks for putting up with my ranting and raving," I said, as we reached his car

"Hey, at least I didn't get my balls twisted off," he replied, with a grin.

We had a nice lunch and had the chance to talk about the industry and life in general without even mentioning Derek. He wouldn't let me pay and we got pulled into Mr. Carlings office when we got back.

He apologized but I told him it wasn't necessary.

"Yes it is, Tanya," he said. "I meant every word I said about respect. Derek's a good looking well equipped stud with experience, but he damned well knows better than to pull that shit. It won't happen again."

"Thank you, sir," I said.

"Just John," he said. "I hate formalities."

I left there feeling pretty good that day. I still had a job, I'd proven my point, Derek was warned, and the paycheck was increased considerably. When I got that check, I would be able to make two house payments but before I made any payments, I wanted to know how to prevent the foreclosure. If the two payments plus what we'd already paid wouldn't do it then that money would be better used to pay first, last and security for an apartment and maybe some toward utility deposits.

I didn't look forward to doing the other four training sessions because they took up a lot of my time and I wouldn't get paid for them. John had explained that they were required of all new talent simply because they only used amateurs or so called raw talent. However, he hinted that they would try to find more jobs like the ones I had completed instead.

I took a major step that day. A bone of contention from day one was that he knew I was having sex with someone else, and since he couldn't stand to see it happen, he could only imagine what that meant. The problem is that he has a very active imagination.

I wanted to talk about it but I was afraid that it would only make a bad situation worse. Since he had helped me rehearse those scenes, however, he knew what the script was so I decided to wait until we were both naked and in bed to tell him all the juicy details. Of some concern was the description of the cocks and I elected to describe them in graphic detail as well as the sex.

Once he started masturbating, I knew I'd made the right decision, and the resulting sex was amazing.

"I won't lie about it," I told him, in the afterglow, "I do enjoy the sex with the big cocks, but it's not like us making love. There is no love to it at all. It's just damn good sex."

He didn't reply right away and I began to think I'd gone too far.

"I still don't like it," he said, finally.

"I know, baby, but it's going to give us a fresh start without going through a bankruptcy."

He gave a mumbled reply, turned away from me and nestled into his pillow. I snuggled against him and whispered that I loved him. Not getting a reply, I settled in to get some sleep.

He had an early interview the next morning so we only said a dozen words I accomplished very little that day and earned not a cent. My acting coach did walk me through several scenes, some of mine, but mostly just file footage. Now there were only three sessions to go.

Coffee and Danish with some of the other girls, comparing notes and sharing our life experiences was great fun. It turns out that this company actually was trying to bring ethics and respectful treatment to the industry in many ways. That was why they hire all amateur talent and a special kind of team that can threw away the mold in the way they do things.

I got home shortly after three and had just changed into shorts and a tee when Adam came in. I knew from the minute he walked in that something good had happened. He wears his emotions on his face and would make a terrible poker player

I quickly learned the reason for his euphoric state of mind. He had been hired as a tech on a job that would last three months with a chance that it could lead to a permanent full time job. He finally felt he had value and every man and woman requires that for a positive state of mind.

fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers