Three

Story Info
My boss takes a wife, mine.
840 words
3.14
46.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

I am John Thompson. For the first time at work I had a queasy stomach. I had a very uncomfortable diarrhea in the company toilet. My boss had gone for the day, so I told a few colleagues that I was sick, and they could reach me at home in an emergency.

As I reached the house, I realized that I would have to run to avoid a mess with my next bout of diarrhea. Fortunately I made the bathroom in time, and feeling better I went looking for my wife, Betty. I was shocked to find her in our bedroom, having a 69 with my boss. After filming with my iPhone, I cleared my throat. "I will make some coffee, and meet you both in the kitchen"

They sat down around the kitchen table and waited for me to speak. "I read a story about a" "similar situation on literotica. The husband said, "Introduce me to your lover." That's not necessary in this case."

My boss, Anita Morgan, decided to take the initiative, "I want two things. Betty, and to keep you as my employee. That may seem impossible, but I have worked with you for a long time. You are not the perfect worker, but have two invaluable traits. You come up with solutions that nobody else can see, and as long as you get what you want from a project, and you are not jealous of what others get, whether they deserve it or not. Employee, solve my problem."

"Anita, you have taken from me the exclusivity of my wife. It is clear what you have got. What compensation can I get. I have to gain something. To equalize, I join. We form a threesome. You get each other and I get both of you."

Anita responded, "Is two women and a man stable? Going back to Mark Twain, women are better built to handle multiple partners. Second, our work situation would get a lot more complicated."

"Interesting point, what do you think, Betty? You are a part time librarian. You have some more free time than Anita or me. How many men could you satisfy?"

Betty broke her silence, "Two.......hundred."

We all broke up. The situation was lightened for the first time.

"Anita, I heard you point out difficulties with my solution. What I did not hear was No. Can you tolerate sex with a man."

"Of course, I am not heterosexual, but I am not a lesbian either, I am tri.

"Old joke Anita. You will try everything."

"I have had sex with men that would make Betty jealous, and better sex with women than you, John. No brag, just fact."

"Is it true Betty? Is she better than me?"

"Sorry, John. She is. She has two advantages. Newness and forbidden fruit. Unfortunately they both go away if we accept your plan. Sorry, Anita."

Anita went into administrative mode. "I believe that 2 women and a man is unstable, but only when all are heterosexual. If the women can both take care of each other and the man, then it may work. What do you think Betty; are John and me as easy to handle as 200 men?"

"I guess I can manage it. You two still have to prove to me that you are better than 200 men."

Anita continued, "As far as work goes, our non-fratinization policy is more ignored than enforced. For you, John and Betty, I will risk a sexual harassment lawsuit. Let us give it a two month trial. If we have a good time, I will move in, give up my apartment, and put the rent money into your mortgage. If we have kids, Betty can save us money, by leaving her part time job to be a stay at home mom. We will of course compensate her by contributing to her stock account, so she's has financial security."

5 years later: I am playing with my son, Henry. He is a toddler, but he enjoys catching a ball from a seated position. Anita gave birth to him. Anita came first because she is five years older than Betty and could have had fertility issues. She named the boy after a distant relative. Okay, she named him after a pirate. When I questioned the choice, she said that she will name the next one, Blackbeard. Betty is seven months pregnant with a girl. Who would have believed that cheating would lead to such a fantastic outcome.

Epilogue: I have read a hundred literotica stories that say cheating is cheating, It doesn't matter which sex. Whenever your position is that the sex of the person doesn't matter, the ground you are standing on is quicksand. A ton of biology based on nothing less than survival of the species says the difference between the sexes is crucial; viva la difference. If Betty had intercourse with a male boss, I would have listened to her explanation, and if it wasn't rape, I would divorce her. Certainly my compensation would not have applied.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers