All Comments on 'Three'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Rw43Rw43about 1 year ago

First, thanks for contributing. Even if I find very little value in the story,, the site is better for your contribution. However....

<>

"The ground you are standing on is quicksand." Who cares? Once trust in the relationship is shattered, the entire relationship is on quicksand, and you're naive to think the identity of the outside person who disrespected your mutual commitment to each other matters at all.

<>

I'm not saying there is no place for forgiveness, or rebuilding trust or unique solutions as you put forth in your overly simplified, emotionless postage stamp of a story. But I AM saying that every relationship is at least somewhat unique because it features two unique persons who must find their way together to keep their vows and edify one other for a lifetime when everything in our world tries to tear them apart.

<>

In your little diarrhea-laden tale, the enemy was welcomed as a conquering hero. Then you lecture us about how survival of the species trumps marriage vows. I guess that your goal is to teach multiple mothers' children that it's OK to be judgmental in your non-judgmentalism. Your 'negotiation' certainly doesn't provide a new model of Love for us all to follow. If biology is the only contributing factor in this relationship, it won't last either.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

The story was terribly written, as I thin author got confused in mid-sentence as to who was talking to whom. First, author has Betty as a valuable employee, and then inconsistently, "...what do you think, Betty? You are a part time librarian."

Authors who deceive readers into reading stories that author had not had the decency to proofread should not be published.

TonyMA70TonyMA70about 1 year ago

If you enjoy writing keep it up. Listen to constructive criticism and tune out the people who don't like your topic.

You have only 14 stories. I liked this one and overlooked any errors. The more you write the better you get. Have fun it's not a college course that you get graded on! AJC

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Interesting, but no back story

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Much too short, no characterisation at all, more time discussing his dodgy bowel movements than building up the story; the dialogue was very stilted and seemed false. The overall premise was ok but needs development. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife and his boss get lick'er licenses,then ride the pole. Instead of getting knocked down, the "lick'er whores" get knocked up... How do you explain this to your kids when they get older

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At least it was mercifully short so I didn't have to waste any more than a couple of minutes reading this trash.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

The defence of his actions at the end is total crap but it’s the authors story, nonsense though it be. Why authors need to add ridiculous twists to their efforts is beyond comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was this written by an AI?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that's a wasted minute of my life I can't get back. Hopefully your diarrhea continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The plot is decent and has a lot of potential. Unfortunately, the writing killed it as there was no emotion. Where there should have been conflict to overcome, there was clinical acceptance and emotionless planning. You know it's bad when an autistic individual says it was too clinical to be believable, much less enjoyable...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love, trust, and respect... When in a relationship with someone you should be giving and receiving those three things, they are considered the pillars of a relationship by a lot of people. Where in this story does the wife show her husband any of those three? This story is purely about lustful sex and fails to convey anything of depth or emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That’s what your brain is for. To help you rise above biological urges when necessary. There’s a noticeable difference between ‘survive’ and ‘thrive’.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I guess all parties were satisfied with the arrangement!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Whenever your position is that the sex of the person doesn't matter, the ground you are standing on is quicksand." Incorrect. I'm standing on concrete that has cheating is cheating carved into it. Because doing so requires some level of dishonestly or lack of proper communication in the relationship. So the relationship was on shaky ground even before the cheating occurred... just most of the times people fail to see the signs.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Isn’t there a site dedicated to loving lesbians that you could have put this in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Y A W N!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess I missed the point if there was one... but you will get * because I can't give you.... -0

PorterrhPorterrhabout 1 year ago

Terrible in every way

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

An author who thinks he has eaten wisdom with spoons. Error dear author, your alleged scientific justification is just as stupid as your story.

Besides, it doesn't matter at all. Cheating is cheating whether it's with a woman or a man. He sues the boss and the company and becomes wealthy and divorces the cheating whore. So what's the problem? Except that it was a very bad story!

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

An author who thinks he has eaten wisdom with spoons. Error dear author, your alleged scientific justification is just as stupid as your story.

Besides, it doesn't matter at all. Cheating is cheating whether it's with a woman or a man. He sues the boss and the company and becomes wealthy and divorces the cheating whore. So what's the problem? Except that it was a very bad story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ah yes, our pathetic troll Mattenw spewing forth his bullshit once again. For a man who feels he has such knowledge on what a good story is, he proves the lack of by never having written one in his life. He fails to understand that the rest of the world doesn't feel the same as he does, and that its every author's right to craft a story the way they see fir. Maybe one day this cretin with attempt to write a story and we can all laugh at him even more than we do every time he posts a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

my wife and I live with her best friend Viv. Viv runs our household while my wife and I both work. All three of us share the same bed. My friends are all envious of the situation.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

Happy,

If the three are happy I don't see them giving a shit what anyone else thinks!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

@mattenw,

Do you really think your comment was so good you should post it twice?

@Anonymous,

RE: Ah yes, our pathetic troll Mattenw...

I must agree with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not generally in favor of adultery, however if 3 people agree them I guess it is ok.

ComefindmeComefindmeabout 1 year ago

This just wasn't written well, mistakes, awkward flow, shallow and empty characters and no plot to speak of.

Could have made sense if you built it up a bit, but feels cringe that someone walks into their spouse cheating with their boss and goes "I saw this on literotica"

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Well, it's nice to hear such peaceful conversation amidst cheating. lol

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus12 months ago

Witty and clever but too short and lacking any passion. ***

DazzyDDazzyD10 months ago

No, No and no! '

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlash2718r@lash2718r
Husband 60+ years. Father of three. Grandpa of two. Retired math professor.