Three Ain't a Crowd Ch. 01

Story Info
A trans man lets his guy bestie watch him and his boyfriend.
760 words
4.24
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tobias loves his boyfriend's pussy. It's so reactive, creating the most adorable noises from Cody that he once was ashamed of, but now makes loudly and proudly, soaking up the positive attention.

It was a pretty Barbie pink with a tiny little sensitive clit on top like a sundae's glistening cherry, peeking out from its clitoral hood. It was a treasure of nerves and Tobias played it like an instrument, gently nibbling it, flicking it with the tip of his tongue, rubbing it roughly with the pads of his long fingers.

He could write sonnets about it, drown in it and die a happy man.

Cody's cunt was ambrosial. It was Tobias' drug of choice.

Rowan... he wasn't sure how to feel about him. He knew Cody had a crush on him even if he didn't realize it. They were best friends and when he had suggested it, he hesitated.

"I think you're attracted to him," he said. "Which is fine. I'm cool with it."

"Not as much as I am to you," Cody replied.

"I think it'd be a cool experiment. And we both know how much you enjoy being watched," he says with a grin.

Now it's the evening and Rowan is quiet in the corner of the room as he observes Tobias feasting on what he loves, pussy juice smudged on his face as he eats Cody like an ice cream on a hot summer day with even more enthusiasm than usual. As though he's saying--no, proving, This boy is mine. Look at the noises I can draw from him. Notice how I can loosen him up and pull him apart.

"You really are a slut, huh," Rowan says when Cody is close.

Tobias detaches his mouth from his boyfriend's perfect, drooling cunt. "He won't cum until I tell him to. But if I finger him, he squirts like a fountain."

"Interesting," he says casually, as though they're discussing something as simple as the weather.

Cody presses his lips together, then bites the bottom one and blushes an even deeper red.

"We haven't really talked about what you're comfortable with..." he says, rubbing his thick thigh. "Can I teach him how to eat you out, baby?"

"I just wanna cum," he whines.

"I think we can discuss this when you're not in the middle of performing oral," says Rowan. "That way, he can think clearly."

Tobias is reminded then that Rowan has known him for longer, even before he transitioned. He may be his lover, but Rowan is just as protective of Cody as he is and wants what's best.

Tobias can't argue with that logic, but can't help but admit that he's a little disappointed. He still feels possessive of his baby boy, not very fond of the notion of sharing him, but tag-teaming him with another dom? The concept isn't... unappealing. In fact, imagining it is kind of hot.

"Fine. But lemme show you how far he can squirt. Do you wanna see that?"

"I wouldn't be opposed."

Tobias shoves his fingers up his pussy, finding the spot that leaves him gasping and shaking until he pulls his fingers out abruptly, a spray of juice shooting from his pussy as he massages his cute clit with his other hand.

"F--f--fuck!"

Tobias lands a slap on his gushing cunt. "Naughty boy. You know no swearing..."

"I'm sorry, daddy!" He clamps a hand over his mouth at what he just said, looking over at Rowan nervously. Rowan crosses his legs, but Tobias notices his hard-on before it's hidden.

"I guess someone enjoyed the show, huh?"

"Indeed," says Rowan with a rare smirk.

"I can't believe... I showed you that!" says Cody in disbelief, struggling to catch his breath.

"Let me treat you guys to dinner," says Rowan. "It's the least I can do."

"Sounds good to me," says Tobias. "Cody says there's chicken tenders at the cafe tonight."

"Oh, God..." says Cody with a shy little laugh. He picks up the white panties at the end of the bed and uses them to wipe himself up. "You guys are so weird."

"You're weird for liking us," says Rowan. He untucks his shirt to mask his boner and grabs a handful of tissues from the desk, passing them to Cody.

"Thanks."

"Next time, you should watch me spank his pussy. He absolutely adores it."

"Noted," says Rowan, slipping his shoes on. After Cody is dressed, Tobias walks with them to the college cafeteria, thoughts on what he could do with Cody and Rowan next circling in his mind.