Three Attractive Guys in Two Days!

Story Info
Finding a hot guy was easy, with the right profile.
5.9k words
4.63
5.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,191 Followers

This all started 3 months ago.

After breaking up with my longtime girlfriend, I wanted to try something new sexually. Another woman wasn't the answer, at least not for me. I recently developed an interest in male eroticism. I began to understand over time, what turns me on sexually and the type of guy I found appealing. I began craving another man's body more each day and the eruption of male cum from a big hard cock. I tried to convince myself that I could be bold enough and brave enough, to have safe sex with another man. I started considering finding a hot guy here in Southern California to date.

Now everywhere I went, I started checking out men and thinking about what it would be like to have sex with certain guys. I noticed a great looking, muscular guy checking me out at the supermarket one afternoon. He was obviously fresh from the gym and looking very sexy. We made eye contact and smiled at each other, then my heart began to race. I was hoping he would engage me in a conversation. I would have gladly gone out with him if he asked me on a date. I would have loved to have him be my first male lover. I wanted to feel his chiseled body and let him take me anyway he wanted. Then he slipped away. Once again, I was convinced my attraction to men was real and couldn't be controlled.

I was at a convenient store the next morning getting coffee before work. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a candy shaped like a medium size dildo. I had to buy one for later, along with other candies to not make it obvious. I experimented with my new toy that night and almost every day since. I found it to be even more stimulating than first anticipated. I was having so much fun masturbating and using my new toy after work. I could barely last a few minutes before I shot off like a cannon. I was also enjoying a variety of gay male erotica, seeing what turned me on the most. I was finding myself more and more attracted to the hung clean cut type.

One day I decided if I was really going to get with a guy, I should taste my own cum and swallow it. I put on some hot guys in speedos porn, and set up a rocks glass to fill with my cum. I was so excited to taste fresh cum, that I overshot the glass, and it went all over the dresser. I managed to get some in the glass and nervously poured it onto my tongue. It was good and it only made me want a full mouthful. Later I was able to get a large load into the glass and swallowed it all. Savoring the taste and getting very turned on. I see why some guys love to swallow cum so much, I think it shows you have strong feelings for the guy.

I was convinced now more than ever; I could go through it. I felt ready and very excited to suck on a nice big cock. I was hoping to find a hot guy to shoot off in my mouth and on my face. I wanted a guy who was hung and willing to go both ways. Later I found out, this type of guy is called a "verse". I guess as in "versatile", which is what I was seeking. I wanted to enjoy hours and days of passionate male love. I wanted to do and try everything multiple times. I wanted to break free of my influences and go completely gay and free.

Now I just couldn't wait another day, I had to find a local guy to fulfill my new desires with. I had been on dating sites before and searched for a suitable male only dating site. I signed up on one and took the time to fill out my profile completely, before work. I wasn't completely honest. I said I was 37 and I am, but I claimed to be totally gay. I said I was seeking a long-term relationship and had been single for a year. I uploaded several hot pics of me and completed my profile. I checked out a few guys that looked really sexy but didn't send any messages. There were also several attractive guys within 5 miles, looking for the same things as me. I knew I was getting closer to meeting the man of my erotic dreams.

I went to work that day and thought to myself, I should get some bites. I'm tall 6'2", in good shape and hung. I'm a decent looking California guy, with blond hair blue eyes and nice features. I get my fair share of smiles, from the ladies and men. I'm a semi successful businessman and live alone now. I did take some hot selfies the night before in bike shorts and shirtless pics too. I also took some of me in sexy underwear with an obvious bulge in the bathroom mirror. Although I wasn't completely truthful in my profile, I was craving a hot guy to mess around with on the down low. I was seeking a man for a long-term romance and erotic times. A handsome guy with nice abs, ass and a big cock.

I did some online research on the subject of gay male sex and how to give a man a sensational orgasm. I learned a few tricks on how too: give great head, have fun man on man sex. How to do it safely and what to expect. I enjoyed reading these articles and felt more confident about pleasing a man sexually. It was educational and made me hard imagining doing these things for real. I felt ready to pleasure a man, as good as any woman. I was also eager to penetrate a sexy guy deeply and cum hard from his tight ass. I had to experience the bliss; I knew was possible with a naked man.

After dinner I logged onto my new dating site. I was so nervous; I could barely type. When I opened up my profile, I was shocked! I had been very popular that day. I had 24 messages and tons of winks and likes. I felt like I had hit the jackpot, I never had this kind of response from any other dating site before. I was pleasantly surprised and nervously began to go through my messages.

I had very nice messages from all kinds of guys; Jocks, Soldiers, Twinks, Hunks, Tops, Bottoms, Older men, Trans, Bi, Curious, Verse, Bears and more. I was beyond excited and began to respond to all of them. Over the next few days, I flirted with over 40 hot guys. Some of them unlocked their nude/ private pics for me. I got to see and enjoy a variety of cocks and buns. I masturbated to many of them on the spot! I also had fun pretending to be an experienced gay man. The Twinks and Bi guys wanted me to break them in. The Curious, begged me to go slow and easy on them. The Hunks and Jocks wanted to pound my ass and fill me with cum. It all sounded wonderful.

Flirting with men online was very exciting, more than I ever imagined. This was a real turn on, and it felt like it was just a matter of time before I got naked with one of these sexy guys. I could tell most of them were very serious and ready to meet up. They all seemed to love my profile and pics a lot. I enjoyed the attention from so many different types of men. It was flattering and wonderful to have so any choices. I wanted to please most of them, one way or another.

Many of the messages got very sexual and interesting. Some guys were begging to suck my cock and swallow, others were promising a rim job. Some guys had some odd fetishes, I was willing to go with. I zeroed in on 10 guys and found out more about them. It only took a few days to set up some dates for the weekend. I picked 2 good looking guys and one young guy without a pic to start with. They were all employed, intelligent and straight acting. They also liked to verse, which was my ultimate fantasy.

Friday couldn't go by fast enough, work dragged on and on. I was thinking about my upcoming weekend and what might happen. When I finally made it home from work, I got myself looking great. After a long hot shower and enema, I took care of my hair, face and teeth. I manscaped my body and used my favorite cologne. I dressed sharp like I was going to a business casual dinner. I put on my college ring and my best watch. I was more than ready to meet my first man.

Ron was tall dark and handsome and looked great at in person. We met for drinks and appetizers in a classy bar. I was very nervous but contained myself well enough to pass as a gay man. Ron was a very sharp attractive guy at 45 years of age. He looked and acted straight, which was a major turn on for me. He was in real estate and looked like he was doing well for himself. I immediately felt an attraction to him, and we hit it off. We enjoyed our drinks and conversation at the bar for almost 2 hours. He suggested we take a stroll and get some fresh air. He really had an interest in me, and he grabbed my hand when nobody was looking. It was fun and exciting, holding a guy's big hand for the first time. He was more the aggressor, and I was enjoying it. He was looking at me like he wanted me badly. I think I wanted him more!

"Hey Steven, would you like me to walk you too your car?" He asked sincerely.

"Sure, that would be nice." I said casually. Knowing this could be my first gay encounter, my heart was racing.

"Sounds great, where are you parked?" He asked.

"I'm right over in that area.' I pointed and we made our way to my car holding hands.

When we arrived at my car, we jumped in immediately. He gave me his address and cell number on a piece of paper as we got comfortable. Then he moved in close for a kiss. I was ready and soon we were kissing and feeling each other's cocks and chest. After about 10 minutes of passionate kissing, he went down on me. Ron was pleasantly surprised to see my big cock and began to give me a sensational blow job. Soon I was moaning and after about 5 minutes I filled his mouth with jets of cum. Ron swallowed it all and savored it like it was muscle milk. I was a bit surprised, since I had only known him a few hours.

Then I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, as we kissed. It was hard and cut but only about 4 inches. I was still very excited to have to have Ron's cock all to myself. As I got closer, I could sense it smelled nice and clean. I opened my mouth and nervously began giving my first blow job. It was amazing and felt unreal at first, then it was like a dream. I was loving it immediately as I sucked and jerked Ron with enthusiasm. Soon he was making loud breathing noises and put his hand gently on my head. I was soon bobbing faster and faster as he guided my head up and down. His cock started seeping pre cum and then he gasped out loud. Another minute went by, and he began to tremble. A few more minutes went by, and he erupted in my mouth, and I was more than ready to receive his cum. I received one blast in my mouth and let the rest hit my chin and lips. I didn't swallow his cum, it was stronger tasting than mine. I quickly spit it out into a towel and kissed him. It was a lot of fun, and I knew I was turning gay. After we finished, my windows were all steamy. There was some real passion between us, and Ron seemed really hot for me. We said our goodbyes and I promised to call him soon.

I drove home thinking of the evening with a grin. Ron liked me a lot and I enjoyed my first gay encounter. Sucking his dick was fun and kissing was hot. It was just a little strange holding his big hand. I was pleased with myself being bold enough and brave enough to go through with it. I was glad I gave Ron a blow job and made him cum. He was almost right for me, but I much desired a bigger cock. I needed to unleash my wild desires and take a man completely. I wanted to take a nice big cock deep in my rear. I wanted to feel a man explode deep inside me. I was sure I wanted that many times a week. I masturbated again before bed and went to sleep.

The next day was Saturday, I had an early coffee date at 10:00 AM with Alex. He showed up on time and was a very cute, small guy. He was a male nurse and had been single for over a year. He seemed to really like me, and I found him to be very attractive. After an hour of flirting, he suggested I follow him home to see his pool and house. Which I gladly accepted; we were there in no time.

He had a female roommate who was not home at the time and wouldn't be home till late that night. He had to work at 2:00 which gave us plenty of time to get comfortable. Alex showed me around his nice house, and the beautiful pool. We ended the tour in his bedroom. Alex was a 30-year-old guy and looked even younger. He looked very kissable and had a nice little ass. If he was hung, I would be in heaven.

We began to kiss, and he felt my hardening cock. We were kissing passionately, and I began to feel his cock. It seemed hard but small, I didn't care, he was so cute. I wanted to fuck his little ass and he I knew he was game. We removed each other's pants and underwear and began to grind our cocks together. We were both seeping pre cum and our cocks slid nicely. Then I reached for his ass and squeezed it and stuck a finger in his butt. Alex gasped and I knew he wanted me, so I took charge.

I got Alex on the bed, and I put on a condom, while he lubed his ass. I got him on all fours and slid my cock up and down his ass crack. He begged me like a little girl, he wanted me so badly. I put my thumb in his butt and got him ready. Then I put my cock up to his entrance and pushed in very slowly. Alex let out a high-pitched squeal, as I penetrated his cute ass. I kept pushing in slow and deep, as Alex began to jerk himself. After getting about 4 inches in I pulled all the way out. Alex gasped and begged me to keep going. I slapped my cock on his ass and pushed in harder, again Alex moaned loudly.

I got more aggressive and gripped him harder. I thrust my big 8'' cock in faster and harder. Alex was now jacking himself faster and his body was shaking. Finally, I was in as far as I could go. I took him in long strong strokes, he was all mine. Soon I was pounding him with everything I had. He was cuming on the bed as fucked him relentlessly. I'd stop and gain my composure then fuck him again and again. I pounded him for almost 10 minutes till I felt a very strong orgasm approaching. His cute little ass was so tight and sexy, I couldn't take anymore.

I lost myself like never before, I exploded harder than ever. I pumped him till I couldn't move. My legs and body shook with extasy. I had never cum like that in my life. It was unbelievable to say the least. I pulled out and collapsed on Alex. We cuddled and laughed and kissed. Then we took a shower together and fingered each other's tight hole. I was in a state of sexual bliss and Alex seemed to feel the same way.

After we showered and dressed, we said our goodbyes. Alex gave me his number and I took off. He had to get going to work soon, so I headed home. I was feeling free and sexy. I was enjoying sex with men as much or more than I thought I would. I just desired a bigger man and a bigger cock to commit too.

When I arrived at home, I made some lunch and relaxed for a while. My next date wasn't till 7:00 PM. I decided to check my messages and flirted with some guys online for a while. Then I took a forced nap from 3:00 to 5:00. I did doze off a little and when I woke up, I got myself ready for my next date. Again, I showered and flushed my butt. Got myself ready and looking good. I wasn't too sure about my next date; he had no face pic's and claimed to be new to the gay scene. His name is Conner, and according to his profile he was only 19. He was seeking a long-term relationship and liked older guys. I was ready to cut this date short, if he seemed like trouble.

He wanted to meet on the side of a Target store, which was fine with me. He was 15 minutes late and I thought he might have chickened out. We greeted each other and he suggested we talk in the back seat of his SUV. Conner was very handsome, and I gladly accepted. We talked for a while in the back of his nice new SUV. We had plenty of room and I felt comfortable. His windows were nicely tinted and there was nobody around except my car parked next to us. I just thought this kid wouldn't be interested in me sexually, I was very wrong.

"Hey Conner, how's it going?" I said pleasantly, he was so handsome.

"Hi Steven, sorry I'm late. My sister needed me to drop her off at work and I don't have your number to warn you." He said apologetically.

"It's cool, I'm glad you made it." I said kindly.

"Me too, I really liked your profile and pics. I was hoping you wouldn't bail."

"I was starting to think you flaked, but I am glad I waited." I said with a nice smile.

Conner smiled at me with his beautiful brown sexy eyes. He was flawless, with a good build and chestnut hair. He was by far the most attractive guy I've seen in a long time. I was almost shy because he was so handsome. I wasn't sure what to do, but we kept talking.

"Have you been looking for a guy very long?" He asked confidently.

"No, I just joined the site earlier this week." I explained as our conversation took off.

Soon our discussion turned to sex with other guys. We shared some sex stories and what we were looking for. We told each other what we've done, and what we'd like to try. He had been with two guys briefly, just like me. I just didn't tell him how recently I had been with the two guys. He complemented me which surprised and excited me. I began to really like this young guy a lot.

Conner moved closer to me, and I put my arm around him.

"I'm hard thinking about you." He said as he breathed a little faster.

"Can I feel I how hard you are?" I said nervously.

"Yes". Was all he said.

Then we scooted closer and began to kiss, I kissed him with all my passion. I felt for his inner thigh and squeezed. Then I slid my hand up to an amazing big bulge as we kissed. He then went for my cock and began to rub me with enthusiasm. I wanted to see and suck the big cock that was growing in my hand. I broke the kiss abruptly.

"Conner, can I blow you?" I asked quickly.

"Please!" Was his response.

Conner pulled down his shorts an underwear for me. I was in awe as I saw his big, beautiful cock pop out. It was about 7" and cut, my mouth was watering. I helped him finish pulling off his underwear by his feet as my heart rate tripled. He sat back and I immediately put the head of his cock in my mouth. I held him firmly as began to swirl my tongue around the head of his cock head, then squeezed the pressure out of the tip. I spit on the long hard shaft and began to jack him as I sucked. I pulled away from his cock for a second to see it close up. It was so dam adorable, I rubbed it on my cheeks and lips. Then I went back to sucking on my first good sized cock.

"Oh Steven, oh man, oh that feels good." He said between hard breaths.

"I love your cock!" Was all I said.

"Oh god, keep going, oh please don't stop Stephen!" He begged as he put his hand on my head, to guide my speed.

I was only too happy to do so. Sucking on this nice big cock was out of reality for me. It was like being in a sexual fantastic dream. I didn't want to wake up, so I kept bobbing and jacking this beautiful cock. I was enjoying every sensation up and down that shaft. The bulging veins along the smooth shaft. The throbbing and intensity growing inside Conner. He pushed me faster and faster, and I was able to keep up the speed he desired. I bobbed and jacked as fast as I could at one point, then he shook.

"Oh Stephen, I'm, I'm. I can't, I can't hold it anymore." He grunted.

I kept going full throttle. Jacking and sucking with all my lust for this young man. He took his hand off my head, but I wanted his cum. I opened my mouth and felt him shoot jet after jet into my mouth. I swallowed his big load; it was mild and warm. Conner shook and gasped out loud as his orgasm seemed to go on and on.

As his cum slowed to a trickle, I kept sucking and jacking him. He was still hard, and I wanted to keep going. I wanted more of his cum.

"Oh Stephen, you can stop." He said in a trembling voice.

I reluctantly withdrew my mouth from his cock, and we kissed again. He kissed me with more passion than before. He felt my hard cock as we continued to make out.

His cock was still hard, and I was enjoying it. I really liked this young guy a lot and wanted more. I broke the kiss and spoke softly into his ear.

"Would you like to come by my place for a while?" I said in a deep sexy tone.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,191 Followers
12