Three Attractive Guys in Two Days!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yah sure. Do you live close bye?" He asked with excitement.

"Yes, a few minutes away." I said with a smile.

We got ourselves together and he followed me home. When we arrived at my place, I showed Conner around and offered him a drink. He accepted a water as we talked.

"Nice place, I don't live far you know." He said with a big smile.

"Thanks Conner, I like it here. It's very nice to have you over, your welcome to stay the night if you feel like it." I said smiling back.

"Sure, I can stay the night." He said with a sexy grin.

"Would you like to take a hot shower with me Conner. I've never showered with a guy here?" I said honestly.

"Sure, me neither. I mean I never showered with a guy like this." He said with excitement.

"Follow me handsome." Was all I said.

When we entered the bathroom, I started the water. We both undressed in a hurry and embraced each other. Our hard cocks touched, and our bodies entwined. We began to kiss very passionately. After a good long kiss, we entered the hot shower. I took the shower head and pulled it off the holder. I showered off Conner with warm water and then quickly rinsed myself. Then I grabbed the soap and washed his sexy body as the water cascaded over us. I took my time washing his chest and back. I loved washing his big cock and cute tight ass. Then I soaped up myself and we slid our soapy bodies together. Our cocks grinded together in the slipperiness and we began a hot kissing session. Soon our hands were all over each other. Between Conner and the hot water, the sensations were incredible. Then I started feeling up his sexy buns. He immediately did the same to me. He stopped kissing, just long enough to bite my ear. Then he spoke.

"I'm clean enough now." He said as he continued to nibble my ear.

"Me too." Was my reply.

I knew I was about to have intense sex with this hung young man. I was feeling both elated and nervous. I shut off the water and we stepped out. I handed him a towel and found one for myself. As we dried ourselves off, I couldn't stop admiring his sexy body.

"Conner, let's take this to the bedroom." I said boldly.

He followed me into the bedroom, and I pulled back the covers. He joined me on the bed facing each other on our knees. We looked into each other's eyes and began to feel each other's hard cock. I stopped long enough to grab some lube and put some in my palm, Conner put out his hand for some lube as well. He surprised me by using the lube for my butt. It felt erotic as we grinded our foreheads while he prepared my butt for sex. I continued to feel his big rod but slowly, enjoying the moment. Having him playing with my ass, as I played with his cock was fantastic.

Then he kissed me and spun me around, but I resisted. I first had to suck him for a minute. He let me suck him for about two minutes before he pushed my head back. I knew what he wanted, I wanted it more! I wanted him bareback and that's the way he took me. I quickly got into position and tried to relax. I knew I could take it; thank God I had been practicing with my sex toy recently. He became aggressive and I knew I had to relax with all this wild excitement. He started forcing his big cock in and I was able to take it. I imagine he was about 4 inches deep, it felt wonderful. My cock was stiff as a pole, as Conner gripped my ass firmly. He pushed in more and more. He was deeper now than my toy ever went. I was accepting the penetration, not fighting it. He wasn't all the way in but pulled back out quite a bit. Then pushed in forcefully and slowly penetrated me deeper. He let out a loud gasp of air.

"Oh God Steven, you are so tight. You are awesome. I love this!" He said through heavy breathing.

He reached down and felt my hard throbbing cock. I held myself in position for him. He held his left hand on my hip and the other began to jack me. He held himself in me as he jacked me faster and faster.

"Oh Conner, Oh I'm so close." I said in a high pitch.

Suddenly I began to cum, and my body trembled. Conner used my seamen to jack me faster. Eventually he let go of my cock and began to give me a good fucking. I relaxed and let him take me. My cock began to spurt by itself as he continued to thrust in and out of my virgin ass.

"You ass feels so good!" He spoke.

I held myself in place as Conner went faster, it became easier to take him as he penetrated me. I just let him take me and take me, I was feeling free and sexy. His noises were turning more intense, his penetration was fast and slow. I was feeling a new kind of extasy, from my new fantasy. Soon Conner went faster and faster, and I knew he was about to have a massive orgasm.

"Fill me Conner!" I begged.

He pulled me hard and held me in place. I began to feel jets of cum shooting deep inside me. The bliss we shared was unbelievable, I felt so close to this young man, as he gasped for air. He held me through several jolts of earthshattering orgasms. I never imagined the intensity would be this strong. My entire body was off in a heavenly cloud. Conner was still semi hard as he finished me off and let his cock slide out. I turned to him in awe, and we collapsed into each other's arms. We wrapped our legs together and held each other close. We kissed and kissed. I felt a new kind of love that was irresistible. I felt like I had finally found my new male lover.

This was like a bolt of lightning to my heart. It felt so natural and wonderful. I embraced Conner with so much love at that moment. We kissed happily as our cocks touched again. We played around briefly before we took another shower. This time I was in charge, and he let me take charge. We gave him an enema and got him ready for more fun. I tossed him a speedo and put one on as well. We kissed and grinded, the friction was sensational. I had to have my speedo boy!

I turned him around and he responded nicely. He stuck his ass out and let me pull his speedos off. I saw his perfect little ass hole. I couldn't help myself; I spread his buns and licked the top of his butt crack. He began to play with his big cock. as I got my lube and toy out without him seeing the toy. I lubed him up and fingered his ass. Then I slid my cock up his ass crack and pushed in the sex toy.

"Oh, that feels good." He said in a cute higher pitch.

"I thought you'd like that."

I glided it back and forth a few times and tossed it aside. Conner was making cute noises.

"You ready for the real thing?" I asked.

"Yes, but go slow at first, you're my first." He said to my surprise.

"Oh Conner, you're so hot!"

I jacked my cock with lube and got myself rock hard. Then I squirted some lube directly on his entrance and we got into perfect position.

"Tell me if it hurts too much, ok?"

"Ok."

Then I put my cock up to his hole. It seemed tense; I knew what to do.

"Conner relax as much as possible. Breathe slow and deep."

"Ok."

He breathed and relaxed. I put my cock in place and pushed in holding the base. He actually took it in past the tip. So, I paused savored the moment and pushed in more. It was going in slowly, but it was unbelievably erotic. I had to use my right hand to get it all the way in. It took a minute, but it was pure bliss going deeper and hearing Conner's sexy noises. He was able to handle me very well and I began to bareback this handsome young guy. I wanted this so badly, I wanted to enjoy every second.

"Oh Steven, you feel so good. Oh my God, I love this."

"Me too Conner, your so fucking sexy!"

"I feel like you're going to make me cum from doing that!"

"Cum hard for me buddy, jack yourself too!"

I began to lay into Conner more forcefully. He was not only tighter than Alex but more muscular and sexier. His buns were more fun to grab, and our balls were slapping together as I hammered him. This was too intense for me; I knew I couldn't last long. The feelings were too intense and erotic.

"In or out?" I asked.

"Fill me all the way!"

I pushed in far and shot a few jets. Then pushed in more and erupted again and shook hard.

"I'm cuming, Oh man." He yelled out.

I pumped him till my knees went weak and I fell on him.

"How does it feel to have my cum in your buns?" I asked.

"That was the best sex of my life!" He gasped.

"Honestly, me to Conner. I hope we can do this again and again?" I suggested.

"Oh definitely, I messed around with a few guys but nothing like this. That's why I wanted to find a guy with experience like you. That was way hot." He spoke with enthusiasm.

"I have been with a few guys, but never one as hung as you. A big cock is important to me. I want a guy who I'm attracted to both ways. I'm a total verse!"

"Verse is so fun.?" He giggled.

"I will do anything you like." I said with a huge smile.

And just like that, I have an attractive boyfriend who lives in the area. He stayed the weekend and hasn't been gone much since. We hook up during the week and we normally spend weekends together. Alex and Ron wanted to join Conner and myself, when I told them I found the man of my dreams. But I blew them off kindly. If Conner wanted to bring a friend, I'd be open to that.

For now, it's like a wild sexual blur every weekend. I appreciate what we have and the freedom to do so. We come up with all kinds of things to try. It's very physically demanding and tiring. I am in great shape these days. All we do is make love and cuddle, then do it again. We don't argue, we don't get on each other's case. We just share the love of male passion and friendship. We're kind to each other and get along very well. The sex just keeps getting more intense and erotic. I pulled my profile from the site, I found everything I wanted in Conner. He is the best thing to ever happen to me, life is so exciting these days. I hope this will last forever; I am falling hard for him...

Best of luck to you all in 2022---->

12