Three Bears Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got in the truck there was a text from Hannah telling me to pick her up on my way home. I stopped in front of the house and walked to the porch, the front door opened and out walked my princess. A smile on her face and a kiss for me on her lips, pushing into me with her hips she whispered.

"I'm so horny I could jump you right here. I always get this way just before my period, I'm gonna need some extra luvin tonight, but not sex, not yet. Maybe I won't wear a bra when you come back and pick me up, we're going to a party at one of my classmates."

I stiffened, parties and me never got along well. "I don't think that's a good idea, Maybe you should go by yourself, I can pick you up when it's done."

She looked hurt, genuinely hurt. "What, you don't wanna be seen at a party with a black girl?"

"No, no, no, no, just the opposite. You might not want to be seen with an Indian, us being together isn't looked at favorably in this town you know."

Pushing back from me she looked in my eyes and said something I never expected to hear, "Well fuck them and fuck you if you aren't brave enough to be seen with me everywhere. I thought we were a couple, shit Bo, we've talked about being married. What the hell, I'm confused."

I'd made a mess of it and knew it the moment she spoke. I had never heard her use those words before, I needed to remedy my mistake.

"I'm so sorry Hannah, you're one hundred percent right. We'll go together and leave together. I'm yours and I want the world to know that. Please, please forgive me, it will never happen again."

She moved back into my embrace, with her head on my shoulder she spoke softly, "Bo, I love you. I love you more than life itself, tell me you'll never say something like that again. We're together, that's all there is to it, the others will have to deal with their own feelings, but we're together."

The party went well, I had worried about nothing. Both of us were accepted at face value and there was no mistaking to anyone that we were together. Only one guy tried flirting with Hannah, her answer was to take a step closer to me and slip her arm through mine. He took the hint and moved away. Hannah wasn't feeling well after an hour or so and asked if we could leave. I waited for her when she went to the bathroom, walking to the truck she hugged my arm tighter than normal, I was concerned for my girl. In the truck I pulled her to me across the bench seat.

"What's wrong honey? You don't look so good."

"I'm sorry Bo. I started my period a day early and my tummy hurts. I told you we'd play a little, I'm sorry though, I can't."

I kissed her on the forehead, "Then let's get you home so you can feel better. I understand, no need to be concerned, we have lots of other nights to play around."

Our weekend was subdued, she stayed indoors, I spent Saturday in the woods. Sunday I was grocery shopping when I happened upon Mrs. Avery who engaged me in small talk.

"Did Hannah like the flowers? Oh, and the teddy bear, did she like that?"

"Oh my yes Mrs. Avery, and she loved the bear. She didn't put it down the entire day. I'm surprised to see you here, I thought you'd be at church."

She smiled, "Nah, they're doing baptisms today, I've seen hundreds through the years. I wouldn't get much out of watching people get dunked. Edgar and I are going squirrel hunting this afternoon, I'm grabbing some goodies to munch on while we're in the woods. We'll plunk our butts down by an oak and wait for them to come, they always do."

With Thanksgiving being the following Thursday I ordered a fall centerpiece for Tuesday evening pickup. She nodded and I moved on. I wanted to surprise Molly on Tuesday so she would know a centerpiece was already taken care of. When I told Hannah she giggled.

"You're spoiling mama, she loves the attention. She really likes you, Bo. She says we're going to make beautiful babies."

"What, you and your mom are talking about babies? Isn't that kind of sudden?"

She laughed, "You goof ball. We aren't talking about a year from now, we're just talking about babies. She's excited for more grandkids in the next three or four years. I'll tell you a secret, I'm excited about seeing my tummy grow with our baby inside me. I want at least three, how about you?"

"You're the one who has to carry them, I'm happy with whatever you want as long as it isn't a single child. I always wished I had a brother or sister. I'll rub your tummy every day and put my head on the bump so I can listen to the heartbeat and talk to our baby."

She giggled again, "Mama says we're gonna have light chocolate babies. I hope they have your long straight hair."

I started two hours early Tuesday morning so I could leave at four, pick up Hannah and make it to Mrs. Avery's before she closed at 5:30. When I picked up Hannah, she told me she'd called her mom and set it up for us to have Chinese takeout that we would pick up on the way. Molly was pleased to hear that, at least she wouldn't have to cook. With only one Chinese place in town there was no wondering where we might go. When we walked through the door with bags of food and me carrying the centerpiece Molly's eyes began to well with tears.

Hugging me she spoke softly, "You're going to make a wonderful son in law." Then she kissed my cheek. After supper I volunteered to supply Pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving, Hannah and I spent most of Wednesday evening making them, and then fell asleep on the couch with her snuggled into my side. We were awakened by the phone ringing, looking at the clock I saw it was after 12. Everitt was on the other end of the phone.

"Bo, we're a bit worried about Hannah. Is everything okay?"

"Yes sir, yes. I'm sorry, we fell asleep on the couch after the pies were done. I'll bring her home right away."

"I can tell by your voice you just woke up, be careful driving. I want my baby home safe and sound. Molly says you're to be here by ten thirty tomorrow. Goodnight, Bo."

Instead of me hauling pies the next morning we decided to take them to her house right away. Standing at the door kissing goodbye her sleepy eyed dad stepped around the corner and made a grunting sound.

Hannah ignored him, kissed me again and said, "Goodnight daddy, we don't need a chaperone."

With Everitt moving away she pushed her abdomen into mine, my cock instantly reacted. After kissing me she pulled back.

"This is getting almost unbearable Bo. I want you so bad. I almost can't control myself. Oh man. I wanted to wait until school was done to get married, but like mom says, 'it's better to marry than burn with lust'. I can tell by that tent pole in your pants you feel the same, we need to talk about this before we make a mistake. I love you mister Three Bears, my handsome warrior. Now go home, I'll see you by 10:30."

My cock was so hard that it hurt, in the truck I unbuckled my belt, unsnapped the jeans and dropped the zipper. Finally some relief, my cock had room to expand as I drove home, by the time I'd pulled in the driveway it had subsided, thank God. Thanksgiving morning was cold, not freezing but close to it. Before leaving for the Johnson's I gave Belle some extra hay and oats, tossed a few more pieces of wood in the furnace and made sure the house was closed up tight. Making my way up the walk to her house I noticed Hannah sitting on the porch with a blanket wrapped around herself.

Today was different than most, she'd usually be coming down the steps to greet me. When I closed the screen door she opened the blanket without saying a word, I slipped in next to her and pulled the blanket around us. Our lips were pressed together, she still hadn't said a word, until she looked up.

Speaking ever so softly she told me.

"Put your hand under my sweater. Mmmm, yes, like that. I wanted to have a special greeting for you. I love how you pay so much attention to my boobs and you're always so gentle. When we get up, I'm gonna keep this wrapped around me until I get to my room where I'll put on a bra. A skimpy lacy thing I bought last time I was in the city with Marie. I'll let you see it later."

In the house Everitt gave us the evil eye, how he knew we were fooling around I could not figure out, yet somehow, he always seemed to know. The dinner went well, all got along without so much as a cross word, everyone loved our pies. After the brothers and their families had left the mood changed rapidly, Molly was the first to speak.

"Kids, sit here with us, we need to talk. It's obvious you two are physically involved, if you aren't careful, it'll get away from you and you'll never know what happened. Hannah, you know you can't have sex with him before there's a wedding band on your finger."

Everitt jumped in, "I don't want my baby girl knocked up. So keep it in your pants young man and Hannah you keep your panties on."

Molly growled and turned to him, "Damn Ev. Must you be so crude? She's not going to be pregnant out of wedlock are you sweetheart?" Hannah shook her head. Molly turned to me, "Is she BO?" I shook my head in unison with Hannah's.

Molly continued, "I know you've been petting and getting more adventurous. Oh don't look so surprised Hannah, I wash your panties and I recognize what being wet looks like in a pair of panties. And though you think you're hiding your sexy bra's, you aren't hiding anything from me. I see all girl, you'll do well to remember that. NOW, what are we gonna do about this situation?"

Shit, I had no idea what to say, I wanted to crawl into my shoe and die. I'm not sure why I didn't think they would know we were fooling around, at least petting anyway. I couldn't look either of them in the eye, I stared at the floor not knowing what to say or do. Hannah slipped her arm through mine and pulled herself tight.

"Mama, daddy, we aren't having sex. In fact we've made sure we never let things go that far. If you must know, we've made our own rules, so we don't slip up. Yes mother, he makes me wet, and I make him hard, but isn't that the way it's supposed to be? And don't tell me it's only in marriage, I seem to remember you telling me that David came along 7 months after your wedding day. As for what we're gonna do about the situation? I love you both to the moon, but please trust us, we don't plan on making love until our wedding night."

I wanted to blurt out, 'yeah, what she said' but had the good sense to keep my mouth shut. An uncomfortable silence fell over the room that lasted three or four minutes before Molly spoke.

"Okay, we'll trust you, under one condition. If you find you can't wait Hannah, I want you to promise me you'll go on the pill."

Hannah held her head high, "It isn't gonna happen, but have you forgotten mother, I'm already on the pill."

Everitt looked at Molly, "What? Why didn't you tell me?"

Molly looked embarrassed, "I'm sorry dear, it completely slipped my mind."

Everitt and Molly adjourned to the TV room while we sat contemplating their words. They had every right to be concerned, what they hadn't taken into account was our resolve to not make love before marriage and my promise to Hannah that she would be a virgin the day of our wedding. That conversation stayed with me for days afterward. A week later at work I asked if Everitt might have a minute of free time to talk with me over lunch. He knew I brought my lunch just as he did, he told me to meet him at his truck at 11:45 sharp.

I didn't waste time after saying our hello's. "Mister Johnson, I want to ask for Hannah's hand in marriage. I know it seems old fashioned, but I want to do this right. If you agree I'm going to propose on Christmas Eve in your living room next to the tree. I haven't had a tree since mom died, I want it to be special for both Hannah and me."

He didn't mince words either. "What makes you think you can take care of her Bo? You've only been at this job a short while, I hear nothing but good reports about you, but that's no guarantee you won't change your mind and go elsewhere. I know you love each other, but are you ready for the responsibility of taking care of my little girl?"

"Yes sir, I am. This is the first real job I've had, I plan to stay here as long as they'll have me. I've already signed up for leadership classes as soon as my 90 days are up. I plan on being a foreman someday. I tend to live like a pauper, but I have a good amount saved, more than enough to pay for our wedding and make sure Hannah doesn't go without. She'll start her internship with doc Walton in the spring, counting her additional income we'll be more than okay."

He grinned, "I like you boy. I like the fact that you think things through. I've no doubt you'll take good care of her, yes son, you have my permission to ask for her hand in marriage."

With that I set in motion the plans for Christmas Eve. I'd been able to sell some of the mature harvestable hardwoods on my land over the past summer and had saved every penny of the sale. I had just over six thousand dollars in savings and almost a thousand in checking. It was time to look at rings. Sitting on my couch one evening with my hand on her breast as we made out, I stopped and leaned away from her.

"What if we went to the city this Saturday? I haven't been there for months, all of the Christmas displays will be up, we could walk around the mall and look at different stuff. I need a few more work shirts and Samal's has very little selection. What do you think, should we?"

Pushing her chest into my hand she moved sideways making it move over the nipple causing it to stiffen, then smiled.

"Yes, we can go. We'll take my car, but you're driving, and you have to take me somewhere nice for lunch. I've always wanted to go to Red Robin, and I know there's one open now. It isn't fancy, but it's better than what we have in our dinky town."

She looked ravishing when I picked her up Saturday morning, a soft flowing dress with a light sweater and her favorite Doc Martin sneaks. I could tell she'd taken extra time with her hair and makeup, I wisely made a fuss about her looking so tempting. We walked the mall, at one point she stopped in front of a lingerie store and looked at the window display, lingering a long time in front of a mannequin with sexy panties, a garter belt and stockings. Squeezing my arm extra hard she cooed in my ear.

"Do you like that, Bo? Would you like me to wear something like that on our wedding night? I will if you want me to."

I shifted my weight to which she giggled and looked at me. "You're hard, aren't you? You amaze me and your reaction answers my question."

Allowing a moment to think of something other than her in that outfit my dick began to soften. I steered her away from that store and stopped in front of a jewelers, there were several in the mall, we just happened to stop at this one. She was going to continue walking but I stopped her.

"Let's at least look Hannah. I wanna know what you like, you know, for when the day comes. Please?"

Nearly an hour later we walked out and headed toward Red Robin at the end of the mall. I now knew exactly which set she liked the most, the best part is that it was just over three thousand dollars, I could easily afford that without having to make payments. Sitting on the porch swing that night I asked which set was her favorite, she smiled.

"The one with the emeralds on the sides, but it's way too expensive. If you're gonna get me something, just make it simple. I don't need fancy, you can get me a nicer set later on. I'd be happy with a piece of string if it came from you."

Later that week Molly texted and asked me to come for supper on Thursday but to stop by the house before Hannah got home from school. When I was seated at the kitchen table she started the conversation.

"Hannah tells me you guys were looking at rings, and Everitt told me you asked for her hand. Do you know which ring set she likes the best?"

"I do ma'am."

"Cut the ma'am crap, are we gonna have to go through this again? Call me Molly. You'll need her ring size then. I'll get the pearl ring we gave her for graduation, that's the most up to date ring she has. Make sure you don't lose it, that ring belonged to my grandmother, all we had done was to size it for her."

I was walking on air when I left to shower and change for the night. After supper Hannah and I went to the movies where we made out a little, but mostly watched the movie. She was close to her cycle and hornier than a cat in heat. At my house later she pushed me back onto the couch, took off her blouse and bra, then straddled me. Holding her breast she put it directly into my mouth and breathed, "Suck".

Taking my hand she put it between her legs and began to grind against it, within minutes she was trembling, out of breath and laying over the top of me, her face was alongside my head.

"Oh my gosh, that was powerful. I need your hand in my panties Bo, I need you to make me cum again with your fingers."

"But Hannah, what about the rules?"

"Damn the rules Bo, we aren't gonna screw but I need you to get me off and then I'll do the same for you."

She quickly stood, dropped her jeans and lay across my lap, my hand was inside her panties in a flash, sliding down until I felt her delicate silky muff. I wasted no time spreading her legs and sinking a finger as deep within as I could with a pair of panties in the way, her hips were moving in time with the thrust of my finger. It took less than three minutes for her to blast off once more. Her body stiffened, her mouth was wide open with her head back, she'd grabbed a breast and was pulling at the nipple. I kept my finger on her clit as her hips involuntarily convulsed every few seconds.

With her hand at the back of my neck she pulled me down for a kiss. I let her lie across my lap until she'd regained her composure. I thought she might get dressed, surprise, surprise. Standing in front of me she told me to rise, as I did, she reached for my belt, in seconds she had my jeans open and was yanking them down my legs. I stepped out of them and she pushed me backward, sitting next to me she began stroking my cock, cooing and making sultry noises. With a naughty grin she whispered.

"I wanna see this bad boy shoot all over my chest tonight. Marie said she lets Larry do that and it sends him through the roof. Like she's his personal slut or something. When you start to cum, I'm gonna aim it at my tits. Now... gimme that baby juice."

Wow, she had to be horny as hell to talk like that. We had learned that a little talcum powder helped her hands slide over the skin more easily. I didn't last five minutes between seeing her nearly naked along with stroking me in perfect rhythm. My breathing changed, my body began to stiffen, the head of my cock was swelling. Hannah talking to me was all I could stand.

"That's right lover. Mmm-hmmm, give me all your stuff baby. Cum on my titties."

I wasn't sure where all the naughty talk had come from, but I liked it and did as she'd asked, torrent after torrent shot onto her chest. She had some dripping off a hardened nipple. Scooping some with a finger she tasted it, smiled and moved to where her mouth was above my dick. Sticking out her tongue she licked a small dribble and sat up.

"I don't mind the taste, and when we learn to do oral I might need time to get used to the texture. Marie says it's like swallowing a mouth full of tapioca pudding. I'll learn Bo, I'll learn to suck you, promise. But then you have to lick me like they do in the porn movies."

I was startled, "You watch porn?"

"Not really, only with another girl for about five minutes on her phone in my senior year, I've never watched an entire movie. Some girls at school were watching one where the guy licked the girl until she came. I'm pretty sure I can borrow it. You have a CD player, we can watch it together then we'll know what to do."