Three Bears Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks seemed to drag on forever. The atmosphere at work had become better after the altercation in the locker room. There were still some snide remarks, I disregarded them remembering what my boss had said, "They don't sign your paycheck, ignore them."

After our over-the-top make out session we felt we needed to cool our jets a bit. We kept things to kissing and light touching, nothing below the belt for her, and my dick stayed ensconced within my underwear no matter how uncomfortable it was. I wanted Christmas Eve to arrive so bad it hurt, I almost asked her one evening during a passionate night of heavy necking. The week before Christmas I bought Molly and Hannah a poinsettia each, Hannah's in pink, Molly's in traditional red.

At last Christmas Eve day was upon us, work shifts would end at noon, I was surprised when I saw a fifty-dollar gift card in with my pay. Apparently, everyone received the same, I just didn't think I would be included since my 90-day probation wasn't quite finished. Molly had made soups and fresh breads for supper, it seemed perfect to me. It brought tears to my eyes since it was the same thing mom had always done. Their tradition was for everyone to open one gift Christmas Eve. Molly and Everitt exchanged gifts, Hannah handed me a package. When she did, I set it on the couch and moved in front of her on one knee. When she realized what was about to happen, she clasped her hands over her mouth and began to cry.

As I opened the ring box I asked, "Hannah Johnson, will you marry me? I'll do everything in my power to make you happy as long as we live."

After sliding the ring on her finger she came off the couch with such gusto that she knocked me backward, me lying on my back, her lying on top of me.

"Yes Bo, I'll marry you, you big lunk. Now kiss me."

After a long lingering kiss she rolled off and onto her back next to me.

Stroking my face with the back of her hand she quipped, "I thought you'd never ask. You sure waited long enough."

Everitt's voice interrupted our perfect moment, "Okay you two, on your feet, what might the neighbors think?"

Molly laughed, "Who cares, besides, they can't see in anyway, but dad's right. Time to get up off the floor. I say we celebrate with pie and coffee, or milk, which ever you prefer."

Hand in hand we walked to the kitchen, under the mistletoe she stopped me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Staying where we were she spoke softly while gazing at the ring on her left hand.

"You sneaky fox. How did you know my ring size? And it's the one I wanted the most. Can we afford this Bo?"

I decided to answer in order, "First, your mom gave me the pearl ring you'd gotten for graduation. Number 2, I wanted you to have what pleased you the most. Number 3, there's no "we" to affording the rings, they're paid for, I had money saved. I love you, Hannah."

At the table she couldn't stop looking at the ring, turning it this way and that to watch it sparkle. Molly finally put her hand over Hannah's.

"Okay punkin, you have a lifetime to look at your ring. If we're gonna make it to Christmas Eve service on time we'd better get going."

At church it was another gawk and giggle fest as Hannah showed her ring to anyone who would look. I only knew a few of the people there, no one seemed bothered by who I was or where I came from. Everitt introduced me to several, it seemed if I was with him, I was accepted. I hadn't known what a respected person he was in our community until that night, I never forgot it either. When we returned to the house her folks went to bed right away, we sat on the couch necking and talking about the future.

It was well after midnight when I left with a promise that I'd be back by ten to be present when the grandkids opened their gifts. I lay in bed that night thinking I was the luckiest man alive, that is until about three in the morning when I heard Belle making a racket. Throwing on some clothes and a coat I went out to find a man and boy stealing wood from a pile far from the house. They had no idea I was there until I turned on the flashlight, at which time panic hit them. I needed to know.

"Why are you stealing firewood, and of all nights, Christmas Eve, oh wait, it's already Christmas day. Care to explain?"

Neither was a big person, I wasn't concerned for my safety. The man slumped his shoulders and hung his head, the boy of what looked to be somewhere around thirteen was the one who spoke.

"Please mister, please don't call the cops. We didn't mean no harm and we'll pay you for the wood when we get some money. It's just that we're outa wood and we aint got no heat, mama and my sisters is shiverin real bad."

I knew sincerity when I saw it, "Where you from young man? I don't recognize you."

"We live yonder them hills, pa aint had no work since he cut his leg cutting wood. We aint stealers mister, we're jist desperate."

Boy didn't I know the feeling, I'd been where he was more than once, not necessarily without wood but certainly other things. As I walked toward them the older man put the boy behind him in a defensive gesture. I grabbed two pieces of wood and tossed them in their truck.

I looked at the man, "If we all work at it, we'll have you loaded and home before the rooster crows."

With the truck loaded the man shook my hand and promised he'd find a way to pay.

"No need to pay me, take the wood and get your family warm. Do you have food?"

He hung his head, "Not really, just some small stuff."

I took him by the elbow and led him toward the house, I didn't have a lot but what I had I was willing to share with them. I'd slaughtered a hog just after Thanksgiving, I gave him a bunch of pork, some venison burger and small ham, those along with bread and flour and sugar had them smiling ear to ear. I told him to come see me after the holidays, that I might have work for them if they didn't mind cutting and splitting wood. With the window of his beat-up old truck open he thanked me profusely as they drove away. It was now nearly five am, I knew if I laid down again, I'd sleep later than intended.

I fed Belle and got her set for the day, showered, dressed, made a big breakfast and began thinking about that family wishing I'd gotten their name. About six thirty my phone rang, I didn't think it could be anyone asking for wood, I assumed it was Hannah. As I picked up, I said.

"Merry Christmas beautiful."

There was silence at the other end, and then a soft stuttering voice. "This here's Milly Stein, you helped my man last night and I want to thank you. I'm at the neighbors using their phone so I can't be long, they knew who you was and gimme yer number. Mister what you done showed me the world aint goin to hell after all, at least not ever-body. We'll find a way to pay you."

I interrupted, "You're welcome Mrs. Stein, if you want to pay me then help someone out when you're back on your feet. That'll be all the payment I ever need. Now that you know my number have your husband call me after New Year, if he isn't already working, I have work for him here. Have a Merry Christmas."

I'd no more than put the phone down when it rang again. Being a bit more cautious I answered with a simple hello.

"Good morning Three Bears, this is the future Mrs. Bernard calling to wish you a Merry Christmas. When we have kids, you can call me Mama Bear." Giggling she asked, "Have you been up very long?"

"Since just after three."

I went on to tell her what had happened, she was so pleased that I had helped the Steins, especially sending food with them. I was at her house by ten, Larry, Marie and their kids were the first to arrive, David, Sharon and their brood waltzed in ten minutes later. Grandpa was johnny on the spot handing out gifts to the kids, nothing was said about our engagement until Marie pointed at Hannah's hand and shrieked.

"Oh my gosh, you're engaged. When, when did it happen and why wasn't I told?"

Everybody else's eyes were immediately diverted to her hand, Hannah finally put up her hand to stop the bombardment of questions. We were side by side holding hands.

"Last night. Bo asked me to marry him last night. Our plans are to get married in the spring, but nothing is final yet. I can't think of a Christmas when I've been happier."

The ladies gushed and fawned over the ring, the brothers shook my hand, it was obvious they weren't necessarily pleased, but they said nothing negative. During the meal Hannah told the others of my mid-morning activities, all were impressed and thought I'd done the right thing, especially her folks. That was the day the youngest of the nieces and nephews began calling me Uncle Bear, in no time all of them were addressing me as such. Fast forwarding to later in life, all our grandkids call me papa bear.

Hannah and I were with each other all day, helping where needed, sitting together on the couch or a chair, we barely kissed all day, somehow it wasn't the time nor place. As the last of the siblings and families left Hannah told her mom we were going to my house, that I needed to check the wood furnace and make sure Belle was settled for the night. It was news to me, I knew well enough not to disagree, Hannah had that wild woman look in her eyes. As I was getting my coat Molly pulled Hannah into the kitchen where I could barely hear them.

"You keep your panties on girl. You have a ring, but it isn't a wedding ring. You kids have held out this long, you can wait a few more months. I know you want to give yourself to him, try not to go that far yet. Don't make the mistake daddy and I did, we wrestled with guilt a long time. We love you baby girl, we know you'll make the right decision."

I wanted her so bad my balls ached but hearing what Molly had said only helped strengthen my resolve to make sure my wife would be able to look anyone in the eye and declare she had been a virgin on her wedding day. People scoff at those ideas in this day and age, I didn't much care, as difficult as it was going to be, we were not going to make love until our wedding night.

At the house I quickly checked the furnace adding a small amount of wood, Hannah had gone into the bedroom and when I entered the living room she was standing in front of me in just a tee-shirt and bright red panties with little holly imprints throughout. My dick was instantly hard, taking my hand she led me to the battered old couch, sat and pulled me alongside her. After kissing for several minutes I let my hands begin to wander, when I touched her breasts, she moaned softly into my mouth.

Pulling back she put her hands on both sides of my face. "We aren't going to make love tonight, Bo, but I have an engagement ring on my finger and your undying love, I want things to go a bit farther from here on. I'm sincere in wanting my hymen intact the first time you go inside me, but I'm game for almost everything else. Marie has been telling me things she and Larry do, I want to learn some of those things, but only with you."

With no bra on I had unfettered access to her breasts and wasted no time paying attention to them, kissing along the sides and bottom, sucking lightly, softly nibbling on the nipples. In exasperation she finally pulled the shirt off entirely. Sitting back she glared at me.

"You have too many clothes on, it's time to change that."

In just my underwear I settled in next to her, the love of my life, the girl who had saved me from a life of loneliness. It didn't matter to me that her skin was brown and mine was a tinge of white with a reddish hue, all that mattered to us was that we were in love and destined to be together for life. Lying on top of me with her legs straddled over one thigh she was grinding into my thigh as we kissed and I fondled her breasts. I could feel the heat and wetness of her panties as she pushed harder and harder against the taut muscles of my thigh.

Suddenly she threw her head back and moaned as her body quivered and tightened. Her pussy was pushed against my thigh, her legs had clamped tight like a vise, looking down I noticed her hips were making short convulsing movements against my body. I took advantage of the rock-hard nipples, sucking them deeply as she pushed her chest into my face, her free hand holding my head tight to which ever breast I was sucking on. It took a few minutes before she collapsed on top of me, trying to find her breath.

"Oh my gosh Bo, if that's what sex is like I'm not sure I can wait. I want you inside me and I don't care if it hurts."

I let her lay on top of me until she regained her composure before I spoke.

"As much as I want the same thing, I'm not going to break my promise to you or your mother. I said I wouldn't take your virginity, but I didn't say we wouldn't do other stuff. By the way, I read something about how your hymen can break if I put my finger inside. Did that happen?"

"No Bo, it's still there, but your right, maybe we shouldn't do it like that anymore."

Our make out session ended with my hand in her panties as she slowly stroked me to ejaculation. I could have done it myself, but there it was far more exciting having her do it. Rubbing her clit softly she had one more orgasm, this one smaller than the other, after that we wisely put our clothes on. Sitting in my truck staying warm as we said goodnight, she surprised me one more time. Cradled in my arms she looked up.

"I've been reading the book a lot lately and I talked with Marie some. Not right away, but I want to try oral sex, she told me if we learn what the other likes best it can be enjoyable without feeling dirty. It will involve taking my panties off, but that doesn't mean we have to screw, if we can find other ways to satisfy the beast within, we can wait to be inside me until our wedding night. What do you think?"

I had also been reading about it on my own, I knew the basics of it, at least verbally. The logistics could be worked out between the two of us when we decided to try.

"I'd like that Hannah, you let me know when you're ready. In the meantime I'm happy with the way things are."

Life goes on as they say. Mr. Stein never did call or stop by, I figured he'd found work of some sort. We made it through the new year and Valentine day without going any further in our explorations. The wedding day had been set for April 26th, it would be warm enough by then to have the ceremony in her back yard. It was late March on a Friday night after having dinner with her folks that she wanted to go with me to the house. It wasn't like her to be quiet, I wondered what might be on her mind. As we walked through the door she turned and pinned me to it with her body pushing into mine as she spoke.

"I'm two days away from my period and I'm horny as a cat in heat. We're only a few weeks away from being married, I want to try it tonight, I want to try oral. I want to know what we're doing when we get married. Marie said we should take it slow and tell each other what we do or don't like and then let whatever happens, happen. She said if we shower first neither will wonder if we're clean enough or not. Can we shower together?"

I looked at her, "Are you sure Hannah? I mean, we're still having sex without the penetration, aren't we? Are you sure this is what you want?"

"It's what I want, is it what you want, Bo? It's this or we say to the wind with all the rest and have full blown sex."

"Hannah, you know I want this, I just needed to be sure we've thought it through."

With her arms around my neck she said in a sultry voice, "There's nothing more to think about, we're going to learn about oral tonight. We might be lousy at it to start with, but we're gonna learn. Now, carry me to the bedroom, get the shower going and help me get naked."

I laughed, "You only have your panties on."

She bit my neck, "Then you'd better get that shower going, hadn't you?"

I've decided to take this further than originally planned. There's so much more to these kids' lives to explore. Part four is finished and will be submitted next week.