Three Become One Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,380 Followers

I began to hoist her up as she bounced; slamming her back down on me vigorously. After a few minutes of doing this I let my hands leave her waist and my fingers trailed up her stomach and ribcage. She kept up the momentum at the speed in which I wanted, and as my cock repeatedly throbbed against her vaginal muscles my hands found their way up to her generous chest and I began to grope her juicy melons.

My busty girl moaned from the combination of my throbbing cock inside her and fingers toying with her nipples and squeezing her tits.

"Uh! Yes! Yes, Daddy! Squeeze my tits! Squeeze your little girl's big tits! They're all yours! UH! UH! UH!" she screamed.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, fighting to hold back my orgasm for the first time that day. "Daddy loves your tits, babygirl! Daddy loves big tits!"

At this the other twin smiled at me as she slowly raised herself up so that her chest was at my eye level. She began to slowly wade her way towards me.

"Then let your slutty, big-boobed whores..." she said as she took me by the back of the head and brought me to her heaving bosom. "...give you what you love."

You know those moments when your mind just can't seem to find the right words? In that moment my mind couldn't even trigger the process of moaning, so what came out of my mouth as my face was surrounded by warm and inviting titflesh was a sort of broken gasp. I breathed...in pieces, mind you...into the cleavage of one twin as my hands semi-blindly groped the tits of the other twin to my front.

I licked at the cleavage being thrusted into my face, and then I let my tongue traverse the massive mountain on the left. My tongue made it over the swell of her big orb where it reached the ultimate destination of its peak. I flicked at her hard nipple over and over until I finally let my lips close around it. This brought out a series of moans from her as she held me to her chest even tighter and her twin moaned out as well.

"Uh! Oh god yes! Uh! Lick my tits, Daddy! Suck them! Uh! Uh! Suck my big, huge tits! Yes!"

"Oh god fuck me Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK!"

Fighting back yet another load of cum as I listened to their hardcore exclamations I continued to feast on the tits beside me and fondle the ones in front of me; all the while letting my cock piston into one of the hottest women I had ever seen in my life. The fact that she was part of a pair only served to harden my dick even further. I knew I was going to cum soon, and as I focused on trying to delay the inevitable my mindset grew a bit unstable. As a result even I barely understood what I said next.

"Straddle us!" I said from between my girl's lovely breasts. "Straddle us! Push your tits together!! MAKE OUT!!"

Without missing a single beat my girl waded in front of us and positioned herself in front of her sister. I could only surmise that their tits were pressed against each other's, and their pussies were dangerously close to one another as well. As I relaxed the rest of my body my dick was anything but as it was repeatedly engulfed by the lovingly warm embrace of my girl's inviting womanhood. I reached up to cup her gigantic jugs, and as I squeezed them I felt the backs of my hands being covered by the tits of the other girl. My hands were completely surrounded by teenage tit-meat, and as I alternated from boob to boob squeezing all four of the twins' twins sporadically I could feel the cum building up in my balls.

I could hear the smacking sounds of the girls kissing each other; as well as the various moans and slapping flesh and other sexual sounds we were all three creating, and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuuuuuuck!! Here it cums, girls! FUCK! HERE IT CUMS!" I yelled.

[u] "Uh! Give it to us, Daddy! Uhhh! Give it to us!"

"FUUUUCK YESSSSSS!" I yelled out as I felt my cum shooting out of the tip of my cock. I didn't know exactly how much I was shooting, but I knew that it was a lot. The twin I was shooting into, however, knew exactly how much right away.

"OH FUCK!" she moaned as she shivered and writhed over my hard, spurting cock. She moaned in time with my every spurt. "OH, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!!"

My shooting began to die down, and as the last few spurts shot up into her she moaned back her approval of my cumshot onslaught; each moan in response to a rope of my cum being shot into her.

"Uh! Uh!! Uh!!! Uh! Uh...uh! Uhh....uh....uh...mmmm..."

I moaned out as my cock convulsed with the surge of cum soaring from it, and as the rest of my body relaxed while my orgasm was finally completed my cock soon followed suit. I breathed out and moaned as my climax ended.

"Oh...fuck yesss..." I breathed. Cum was dripping out of my girl and into the water.

"Oh...my...GOD." Her sister said to her. "Daddy just came...inside you!"

The twin on top of me shivered through an orgasm, but her moaning was cut off as her sister pressed her lips to hers and she muffled moans into her mouth.

"Mmm....mmmmm....mmmmmm!" she moaned.

As my girl orgasmed on top of me I leaned forward and pressed my chest into her back, my hands cupping and squeezing at all four boobs as the twins kissed in front of me.

"Oh fuck, girls...that was fucking amazing!" I said as I pushed forward to stand. The twins both allowed me to do so, and my cock slipped from the wet cunt it was in; dripping in water and my own cum.

It was still early in the morning, and as this was only my first orgasm of the day I was far from sexually exhausted. As it so happened I planned on having much more sexual fun later on that day; when I knew the twins would be back once they had made it through classes and cheerleading practice.

"It was amazing for us, too, Daddy!" one of them said.

"Girls..." I said. "I know we probably don't need to have this conversation, but you are on birth control...aren't you?"

The twins stood up and smiled at me.

"Yes, Daddy." One of them said. "We know your policy on safe sex because you're a doctor and stuff. You don't have to worry about us getting pregnant."

"Unless...you want us to get pregnant! Then just say the word!" the other girl said, smiling.

The twins giggled and I laughed.

"No...I think we'll hold off on that for now." I chuckled.

"Whatever you say, Daddy." The twins said.

I spent about another two hours with my two gorgeous girls; eating breakfast and enjoying each other's company as they got ready for school. I had informed them that I would be staying home that day, but I didn't exactly provide a clear reason why. All I told them was that I would be thinking of them all day, and I would be immensely excited for them by the time they got home. They seemed to take pride in this, but (as they were about to find out) even excitement has its boiling point.

* * * * * * * * * * *

It did dawn on me that synchronizing the twins was becoming second nature for me. It was one of those things I did without realizing or remembering. There were times when I would wake in the middle of the night and think to myself: "Shit! Did I desynch the twins?"

But just as it became second nature for me so did it become for them. I noticed that they always shook their heads when being synched or desynched, and I think that was more of a courtesy to me more than anything else. It was a way for them to let me know that they had heard me and successfully followed my order through. I literally cannot tell you how many times I synchronized the twins, or how many times I continue to synchronize them; there's no humanly possible way to tell. When it comes to synchronization I remember random instances; the way (I think) people remember the most random things about the relationships they are in.

One instance that comes to mind at this particular moment happened right about the time of the pool party. They were at the foot of my bed snipping and painting their toenails. I remember saying "three become one" in the most casual of tones, and I also remember not checking to see if they had actually synchronized for quite some time. During that period, however, I remember feeling absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

The first thing I had done once the twins had left for school on that day they had bathed me was go back to sleep; and boy did I sleep. It was the type of sleep one only feels when one is truly at peace and content with life in general. I have to admit, however, that the fact that the twins had given me a sexual release before heading to school might have had something to do with that. When I awoke I felt incredibly refreshed and completely replenished, and so I idly made my way out of the bedroom and down the hall to prepare myself for the next part of my plan as I slowly came out of my peaceful rest.

As I approached the pair of bedrooms just down the hall I walked into the one on the left like a zombie. I spent a few moments in that room fretting about before exiting and walking across the hall into its identical sister room. In that room I found many differences from the room I had just come from, and the more I walked from room to room the angrier I got.

That anger was exactly what I wanted.

I felt like a child messing with a scab or a wild animal poking and prodding at a wound. The two rooms were like an itch I continued to scratch until the pleasure I felt from the relief turned into pain - and I did not intend to stop scratching this itch.

I was going through their things like a madman; opening drawers, going through closets, throwing all manner of clothing on the floor and anywhere else it just happened to land. All the while the anger I felt was pumping red hot blood into my penis. It was growing bigger and bigger by the second, and by the time I reached their bras the scent and feel of their cups on my face and in my hands was enough to bring my cock to full erection.

I hurriedly pulled down my own underwear (the only thing I'd been wearing), and began to jerk my cock furiously as I basked in their 34GGG boulder-holders. I was masterbating myself angrily, and as I did so I took all of their bras and flung them on to their beds respectively. Soon their beds were covered in their sexy articles of clothing, and I had to pull myself away and hold myself back to keep from cumming on them. Instead I focused on the differences in their personal possessions; the very differences which made me angry. I continued to angrily jack myself off until I finally unloaded on the top surface of a vanity. My cum easily covered any amount of toiletries and accessories. By the time my cock was done spurting and dripping the last of my manhood onto the floor there was cum covering things like nail polish bottles, compacts, tubes of lip gloss and lipstick, etc.

I repeated this process several times in both rooms until I felt I couldn't go on any further. By the time I was finished each of the twins' rooms looked like they belonged in a Jackson Pollick painting; even though I'd made sure not to cum atop the brassieres on their beds. I exited whichever room I'd been in as though I was on autopilot and wearily walked back down the hall to my own bedroom where I collapsed atop my own bed and once again fell into one of the most peaceful and restful naps I had ever known.

When I heard the twins coming home from school or cheer practice (I forget which) I was standing in the hall between the doors to both rooms. The rooms were abominations. I had invited these abominations into my home for the soul person of annihilating them. I wanted to send the twins a message. I wanted them to feel how angry I was that they weren't identical at all possible moments of the day; how angry I was that I couldn't have sex with them when they were synchronized. I wanted them to feel my anger as I thrusted it upon them the same way that I thrusted my hard cock upon them.

As I heard the front door opening I made my way downstairs. The twins walked in just as I was descending the last step and I saw that they were still wearing their cheer uniforms. They smiled at me excitedly and ran over to me. I immediately felt their arms around me as they lavished me with kisses. My cock was already rigid for them, and as I was only wearing my boxers they were both all too aware of my aroused state.

"Daddy!" they said as their big boobs pressed into me. "How was your day? Did you enjoy your day off?"

"I did." I told them. "But it's even better now that you two are home."

They beamed up at me; the result of me complimenting them in such a way.

"Good!" one of the twins said. "Would you like to have a drink and relax before we get started on dinner?"

"Not right now." I said. "I have something else in mind."

The twins both looked up at me eagerly with wonder and curiosity in their glistening brown eyes.

"Really?" one of them said. "What's that?"

I took hold of one twin by the waist and pulled her so that she was on my side. I then turned to the other twin.

"Why don't you go take care of whatever needs to be done around here, and then get dinner started?" I said to her.

"Yes, Daddy!" she said, before practically skipping away. Once she was gone I pulled my underwear down and revealed my already rigid cock. I looked at the blonde bombshell next to me as I spoke to her.

"Take me to your room." I ordered her.

She bit her lower lip and suppressed a smile, but was unable to hide the excitement in her eyes as she reached down for my hard member.

"Yes, Daddy..." she said.

Comfort washed over my entire body as I felt her soft, feminine grasp around my cock. As she grabbed it her fingers danced across my length gracefully and lightly; touching every detail of my veiny manhood as though committing it to muscle memory. I immediately felt at home the moment that my cock was embraced by her dainty hand. In fact, I felt at home whenever my cock touched any part of her gorgeous body; it was as if my own cock had a memory of its own and recognized her touch before I did.

I throbbed in her hand as she brushed by me and turned her back to me. The motion caused the mesh-like material of her uniform to sway across my skin as she took to the stairs. She climbed first and I followed; my eyes glued to her skirt and the way it moved with her luscious rear. I reached for it and lifted it up so that I could see her boy briefs, and before we were halfway up the stairs I had a hand on her ass and was playing with her mischievously. She stroked my cock behind her in response, and my throbbing grew harder as a result.

As we reached the top of the stairs I realized that I did not know which room I was going to be led in, and that lack of knowledge only added to the erotic nature of the whole scenario. As we walked down the hall my curiosity grew until it reached its peak, and as we paused between the two rooms I actually felt like I was about to cum from the sexiness of it all -- this scenario I had created for myself.

My girl in front of me could sense this, I think, and so lingered a moment longer before finally turning to her left and continuing to lead me into her bedroom by my aching rod. When we walked in I could tell immediately that she knew I had gone through her room, what with my cum everywhere and the bras on her bed, etc.

"Daddy!" she said, turning around and faking anger with a mock voice. "Did you go through my things?"

"Yes." I said.

She looked back over her shoulder at the vanity before turning back to me and putting her hands on her hips.

"And did you cum everywhere?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

Her expression changed from mock anger to genuine excitement, and before I could even respond she had thrown herself at me and was kissing my neck making unnecessarily loud noises.

"Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!" she kissed into me.

She then flung herself on her back, atop the many bras on her bed. She threw her arms back over the top of her head and looked at me as she presented herself.

"Take me, Daddy. Take me, please! Please, Daddy? Make me yours! Turn me into a slut!"

As I approached the edge of the bed with my cock in hand staring at the busty teen cheerleader on one of the beds in my home she brought her knees up and reached under her skirt. I stroked my cock calmly and steadily as I watched her remove her underwear and display her pussy for me, but the adrenaline in my body was rushing through me like a tidal wave. She pulled her lips apart and as I stared at the pinkness of her teenage twat I could feel all the anger of being in this room mix with my testosterone and pure adrenaline -- even my blood seemed to be on fire. It was as though my entire body was working to supply every ounce of energy I had to my cock which stretched from my body unwavering and unhindered.

I locked eyes with her, and when I spoke I did so with a calm but authoritative tone; despite the raging storm that was brewing inside me.

"I've been waiting all fucking day for this..." I said as leaned over the bed and loomed over her.

There was a brief moment where I saw a slight amount of fear in her eyes as I took my position over her, but ever the true sub she powered through it and encouraged me.

"Take me, Daddy..." she breathed. "I'm all yours...my body is all yours!"

I reached down to my cock and held it in place as I moved my pelvis into position accordingly. Soon the head of my cock was pressing against her entrance and knocking at her front door. My head swelled from her touch; making it more difficult to penetrate. But after a few moments of ramming her gates they finally opened and my cock slid past them and into her in one fluid motion.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh fuuuuck, Daddy!" she moaned as she finally felt the power of my cock inside her.

Each time I entered one of the twins it felt as though our worlds had changed in that single instant. I think that had I been a lesser man or hadn't been as fit as I was the pressure of their tight pussies around my cock would have been a challenge to uphold in and of itself. Thankfully all I ever felt from them was pleasure, although I'm all but certain the twins could have easily taken those circumstances and manipulated them for me as well.

The bed now began to shake and squeak as I took to thrusting; slow and steadily at first, but that lasted all of thirty seconds. Before my mind even had time to process what I was doing or what my next action would be I was thrusting into her harder and harder. Soon the sound of my rock-hard rod pounding into her was filling the room and traveling throughout the house, and not long after that I tuned it out and focused on the sensual moaning and orgasmic praise spewing from my teen fucktoy's mouth in a symphony of lewdness.

"Uh! Uh! UH! Daddy! UH! You're SO BIG, Daddy! MM!" she moaned.

Our bodies were simultaneously grinding against the bras on her bed, and the harder I fucked her the more they started to flail about from the force of our movements. Her bras bounced enticingly before me, and I used the visual as fuel to stimulate myself further.

To her surprise I stopped abruptly. I saw the confusion in her eyes briefly as I planted my feet on the floor firmly while grasping her body and hoisting her off the bed. She instinctively wrapped her legs around me and locked her feet together behind my back. I commenced fucking her from a standing position; my cock glided in and out of her even more smoothly than it had before. In those moments I always felt that my cock was "breaking in" the twins in a manner of speaking; not unlike breaking in a new pair of shoes. Each new position we tried was yet another opportunity for me to mold the twins' bodies to fit my cock and mine alone, and that thought, also, only added more fuel to the fire raging within me.

I gripped the busty blonde by her buttocks hard as I bounced her up and down my rod whilst thrusting to meet her motion.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,380 Followers