Three Become One Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,376 Followers

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes! Take it, sweetie! Take Daddy's big cock!" I bellowed.

"Mmm! Mmm! Uh! Fuck Daddy! Fuck Daddy!" she moaned in response.

I could feel her muscles clamping around me and creating even more tightness. As if mesmerized by the situation I found myself in I began to step away from the bed and walk to its foot. Soon I was walking throughout her room as I had done previously in the day; all the while coaxing moans and other sexual sounds from her as I rammed her from below.

I made my way to her dresser and sat her down on top of it; still penetrating her. As she positioned herself several items fell on to the floor, and in my excitable state I flung several items off the dresser myself (as if I needed the space). With her back pressed firmly against the mirror I pounded into her harder than I had on the bed, and as she screamed out in orgasmic bliss the entire furniture piece began to shake; it was like her room was being rocked by an earthquake.

"UH! UH! Fuck! Daddy! UHH! MMM!"

I placed my hands on the mirror above her blonde head and pressed hard as I fucked her. My legs were somewhat obstructed by the drawers on the bottom half of the unit, but nevertheless I allowed my knees to bump into the furniture with every single thrust. I felt no pain from my actions; all I felt was the incredible sensation of her teenage pussy around my cock and my lust for everything that she was.

"Aaarggh!" I growled out as I gripped her at the waist and increased the force and speed of my thrusting.

"Mmph!" she moaned. "UH! DADDY! SO HARD! UHH!"

I felt unlike myself the more I thrusted away. I was like an animal, or a man finally untethered by doubt or feelings of wrongdoing. I felt like a madman, and I focused all of that confusion and angst into the sex we were having. That, in turn, sent all those maniacal feelings directly into my girl in front of me.

"OH! OH! OH! FUCKKK!" she moaned.

I kept looking back to the room across the hall and all of the different belongs that were inside. That room's very existence enraged me, and as I fucked away at the beautiful teenage babe in front of me I actually felt myself getting lost in rage. Overwhelmed, I lifted her up off the dresser and started to carry her over to her bedroom closet; nonchalantly hoisting her up and down my rigid pole as if out of habit.

I pressed her back up against the wall next to the closet where I took a few moments to thrust into her and fuck her properly, and as I did so I opened the door to her closet before carrying her inside and pressing her up against the back wall. Clothing and hangers draped around us as they, too, were pressed to the wall along with my girl. Now steadily planted in the closet surrounded by all of this particular twin's articles of clothing is where I think my rage reached a fever pitch.

"None of this is right!" I grunted, angrily.

"Uh! Ohhh! Daddy! Wha-what's wrong OH FUCK...DADDY?"

"Shh...Shh...Shh..." I shushed her while I gave her some more powerful thrusts. "Just take Daddy's cock like a good little fuck slut..."

"Mmm! MMM! Uh! Yes, Daddy! MMPH!"

I could feel anger pouring out of me; right out from the tip of my cock which was throbbing uncontrollably inside my girl. I'd long since been molding the twins' pussies to fit my member, but being inside her then in the state that I was in almost felt like I was fucking her for the very first time. It was a new experience...for the both of us.

"I hate this closet! I hate these clothes!" I yelled as my cock slid in and out of her. "I hate these...these...ROOMS!"

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" she yelled as I rammed into her. Clothing was being thrashed about all around us and her blonde head was being shielded from the wall by it. There were any manner of noises and thuds we were generating, but I was deaf to it all. In fact I was all but deaf to the entire situation. I was much too focused on letting this rage run its course to see if it had an end.

"DADDY! DADDY!" she moaned out.

Fucking in the closet yielded a surprising sensation; it was as though we were christening it like a new bed, in a way. It was as if we were breaking it in the way I pictured breaking the twins, themselves, in. That was the first time I had really experienced something such as that. As a life-long bachelor I couldn't remember the last time I had "christened" a new bed in my own home, and I couldn't even recall the last time I had had sex on one.

Almost as though I was in some sort of daze I pulled out of the twin I was fucking and lifted her off my dick. I placed her on her feet and spun her around to face the back wall of the closet. She gave a few surprised looks and sounds, but once I spun her around she assumed the position that I wanted her in like the obedient slut that she was. With her ass firmly presented to me she looked over her shoulder and watched my expression as I took my wet cock in hand and led the tip to her willing pussy.

I re-penetrated her and saw her shut her eyes as the feeling of my hard cock spreading her wide once again overwhelmed her and drowned her in sexual ecstasy. I gripped her at the hips, hard, and when I resumed fucking her I did so with just as much force and power.

"MMPH! MMPH! MMMPH! FUUUCK!" she moaned with each thrust of my hard cock.

At this point I think it was safe to say that I had completely lost myself. I didn't care about our surroundings, or the lack of sensual finesse, or even her well-being for that matter. All I knew was that I wanted to shove my cock into her forcefully and without any sort of gentleness whatsoever. The smells of the fabric our faces were cloaked in and surrounded by only worked to remind me that there was another closet right across the hall with different blouses, different outfits, and just different items in general. That was a fact I just couldn't accept at that time.

My ramming increased as if I had subconsciously decided to try and physically hurt her through sex. I was fucking her without any regards to her safety at all; breaking the silent promise I had made to myself about keeping the twins free of harm. At that promise-making moment I could not ever see a time when I would have broken that promise, but in that closet my head was mixed up in ways I can't even describe. I was both thinking straight and not thinking straight at the same time -- a mental state I had not ever experienced until I reconnected with the twins that night at the restaurant.

I pulled out of her and spun her around once more. I then pulled her out of the closet and forced her in front of me. I led her to the bed from behind and in retrospect it must have looked like I was a gunman leading this young blonde teen to the bed in order to rape her. Of course this was not the case; she and her twin sister were always and forever more than willing to engage in any form of sexual activity with me, and only me. This, among many other traits, is why I love the twins as much as I do.

At this point verbal communication became useless. She and I were communicating through body language, but in some ways I felt as though she could read my mind. She obeyed every silent command I gave her by way of reading my thoughts through swift analysis and letting her own bodily instincts take over. It was this instinctive reaction to my own actions and her extensive knowledge on me that she used to predict what I wanted; seemingly before I even knew that I wanted it myself.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, cutely, as I gripped her at the waist and flung her atop the bed on her back.

Looming over her once more I saw her beautiful eyes looking up at me; sparkling with excitement and anticipation of what was to come. But behind those same eyes I also saw a hint of fear; fear of the unknown. There was a slight hint of confusion and hesitation as well.

She could sense that I wasn't quite myself from the anger I was exhibiting and thrusting upon her.

It was all perfectly understandable and justified, after all, I had just fucked her harder than I ever had and I was about to surpass that bar by quite some margin; of that I was certain. I recognized her fear and her unfamiliarity with this relentless beast that I was turning into, but I didn't care even in the slightest. My goal had been set and I was going to achieve it. She was going to feel my frustration and experience it first-hand. They both were.

I looked down at her and felt like I was admiring a feast before partaking in it. The look on her face was convincingly enthusiastic, but the rest of her body betrayed her. It was her beautiful breasts I was focused on as they rose and fell with her heavy breathing. She was breathing heavily due to mixed emotions and the uncertainty she was undoubtedly going through, but all I saw were those breasts. Those big, heaving breasts...

I reached down and gripped them in my palms. I bent my head back in bliss as my hands were immediately overwhelmed by her abundant titflesh. Her 34GGG tits were much too big for me to grasp entirely, but I thoroughly enjoyed the struggle each and every time I tried.

As my hands squeezed and grasped at her giant mountains of womanly flesh she began to arch her back and moan from my touch. My fingertips found her nipples and I pinched them in an authoritative manner, as though conveying to her that her breasts were mine -- that they belonged to me just like the rest of her. She began to moan loudly as I groped at her big tits; playing with them forcefully. After an unknown amount of time I noticed that her moans had taken an orgasmic turn, and as if snapping out of a daze I realized that this hadn't been the first orgasmic scream I'd heard spewing from her mouth in recent moments. All at once I looked down and realized that I had penetrated her with my dick as if my body had been on autopilot and I'd been fucking her whilst playing with her tits. I didn't know how long I'd been thrusting into her, but I could tell it had been a while judging by the amount of fluids on our bodies, the bed, and her bras. I could also tell by the earth-shattering screams and lewd comments emanating from her mouth.

"UH! UH! DADDY! IT'S TOO MUCH! IT'S TOO BIG!" she screamed.

I ignored her commentary and continued fucking her despite the obvious fear in her voice. It dawned on me that she had already cum a number of times, and was on the verge of yet another orgasm despite her overwhelming fear. For a moment I was brought back to reality and hesitated. She managed to sense this and spoke up to encourage me once more.

"NO!" she said. "It hurts but don't sto...staahhh...stop, don't stop, D-daddy! I'm cumahhh...I'm CUMMING!"

Back in reality once more I was able to feel the familiar way her body shivered and clenched under me as she orgasmed. I also felt places inside her that my cock had never been before, as if some sort of internal barrier had been broken.

As a wave of orgasmic pleasure rocked her teenage body her screaming increased, and to this day I am convinced that whatever glass was in the room actually shook for the briefest of moments. My eardrums were beginning to hurt, but I simply squeezed her tits harder and pressed on; resuming my fucking. I felt her fluid drenching my cock for the umpteenth time, but only this time I really felt it. While her sensual juices bathed my cock I began to leave reality and get lost in this depraved and sinister scenario I had created for myself yet again. And had I not been so lost in this sick and twisted fantasy of mine I would have actually noticed that her screaming had stopped, and her body was no longer shivering.

She had passed out.

But that didn't matter to me in that moment. I think I knew she had passed out on some subconscious level, but I was so focused on my own orgasm that everything else got its volume turned down. Everything else to a second fiddle to the fact that I was about to cum, and when I did I pulled my cock out of her and blew the biggest load I had ever blown in my life. I don't say that lightly; up until that point it was the most explosive orgasm I had ever had.

Cum flew everywhere as I stroked my shaft over her. In all the commotion from the force of me fucking her atop her bra-filled bed some of her bras had bounced up and landed on her body; in fact, one of her cheeks was currently occupying space in the concave portion of one giant-sized bra cup.

My crotch was pumping through my fist over her crotch and pelvis/abdomen, but I had managed to shoot a few streams of sticky semen clear over her blonde head and onto the bras and pillows on her bed. A few streams rained down over her entire head, leaving lines of my seed down across the length of her face starting from her hair. My orgasm reached its peak and started to subside, and as such lines of my semen appeared down the length of her body starting from her neck, trailing down her generous bust, dripping down her torso, and finally ending a river of cum over her crotch.

I knelt there between her legs, completely spent as I took a moment to catch my breath. When that moment was up reality set in once more and I realized what I had just done.

Panicked, I reached down to her limp, unconscious body and checked her vitals. While doing this I got the distinct feeling that I was being watched, and I looked to the door to see her identical twin sister standing in the doorway with her eyes wide in confusion and her mouth agape.

"Daddy..." she said with a concerned tone. Even though it was obvious she was frightened not only for her sister but for herself as well she did not step foot inside the room. In retrospect this was without a doubt one of the grandest gestures the twins have ever done to prove their commitment to me. "Daddy..wha...is...is she..."

I finished my examination of the girl on the bed and turned back to the twin in the doorway.

"She'll be fine." I said, a relief to both her and myself. "She just needs to rest and drink plenty of water when she wakes up."

She nodded, and as I climbed off the bed feeling renewed and ripe with energy from her presence my cock started to harden as I stepped toward her. Each step conveyed to her exactly what my intentions were, and I'm sure to her I must have appeared like a man with a mission that was only half over.

I saw one of her legs move and begin the motion to take a step backward, but to my astonishment she actually rejected her instinctive impulse and remained planted where she stood as I approached her with hunger and anger in my eyes.

"D-daddy..." she said, her lip quivered and her body shivered as the shadow of my taller, bigger figure draped over her smaller, teenage one. "I love you...we...we both do..."

"I love you, too." I said.

I saw her eyes watering as tears started to form. Clearly my words had had an effect on her.

"D-d-daddy!" she cried out. "Th-that's the first...the first time you've...ac-actually said..."

"I know." I said, interrupting her. I reached down below her and scooped her up off the ground as I held her in my arms; the way a husband would carry the bride. She was crying uncontrollably now; no doubt from a large mixture of diverse emotions.

She nuzzled her head into my neck as she sobbed.

"Love...you...Daddy! Love you so much! And you love us! R-right?" she cried.

"Yes, sweetie." I said to her. "I love you both so very, very much. And before I take you across the hall I need you to remember two things. First, I need you to remember that Daddy loves you and always will, now and forever. And I'm gonna need you to remember that while we're in your bedroom. Can you do that, babygirl?"

"Y-yes!" she said, becoming more coherent now. "I'll always remember, Daddy! Tell me what else you want me to remember, and I'll remember it no matter what!"

I took my eyes off her beauty for a moment to look at her bedroom across the hall. I felt the anger starting to swell up in me again, and I felt the girl in my arms shiver as a result of the angry look that had taken over my face. I stared at that bedroom, unblinkingly.

I spoke before stepping into the hall.

"Remember to drink plenty of water when you wake up."

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,376 Followers