Three Become One Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,376 Followers

The twin between my legs now moved around to my side as her sister positioned herself over my crotch. I watched as she swung her leg around and straddled me from above. She then proceeded to lower her dripping wet pussy down to the head of my aching cock. As soon as I felt the heat from her teenage cunt wash over my pole it was like my brain was sending an order to my cock that it was actually having trouble fulfilling. The anticipation seemed to last an eternity, but once I felt her lips stretching over my throbbing cockhead my dick had no trouble fulfilling sexual orders of any kind.

I felt rejuvenated as her wet pussy surrounded my rod, and I was aching to go deeper into her than I ever had before.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Fuck!" she moaned as she repeatedly impaled herself on my dick.

My hands moved as though they had minds of their own and before I could even stop to think my fingers were grazing her taut, young tummy and ribcage. I roamed over the swells of her glorious GGG globes until her hardened nipples were pressing into my palms. I started to squeeze her tits as she bounced on top of me.

"Mmm! Yeahh!" she moaned out. "Fuck me, Daddy! Squeeze my big tits!"

I felt movement emanating from behind her perfect figure, and soon an identical version of herself was crawling up to me from the foot of the bed. My left hand instinctively reached out and my fingers trailed down the side of her teenage body. Her blonde head leaned in to my face and we pressed lips as my hand squeezed one of her juicy asscheeks.

My right hand was still squeezing on a boob from the girl currently bouncing on top of me, but I now took my hand off her big melon and guided it down her body to her tiny waist. I gently pulled her to me, and she bent down. I felt her lips on mine as her twin sister moved slightly to the side. I caressed their young bodies eagerly as I made out with both twins simultaneously; my hard cock still throbbing inside her.

We remained like this for several moments. There were times when one twin would veer off and kiss me on a cheek or the side of my face while the other twin took to making out with me more enthusiastically than before.

Simultaneously, both girls lifted their bodies and threw their heads back. I watched as their blonde hair was flung behind them and their beautiful faces came into my view. The girl bouncing on my cock continued to do so, screaming out lewd comments as she felt how much harder I'd grown inside her.

"Mmm! Uh! UHHH!! FUCK! YES! YES DADDY YES!" she screamed.

I reached up to both my girls and took a boob from each of them into my hands. My palms easily became overwhelmed by the sheer amount of boobflesh offered to me, and I began to jackhammer my cock harder into my busty teen slut.

"Fuck! I love fucking you! I love your fucking big tits!" I grunted, my cock throbbing uncontrollably.

"Thank you, Daddy!" the girls said.

"I want to cum...Daddy needs to cum, girls...!" I said.

"Yes, Daddy, cum!" they said. "Cum for us! Shoot your cum wherever you want!"

My mind became filled with images of the twins making other men jealous of me; like the way they had flaunted themselves and their utter submission to me in front of the pizza delivery guy. I wanted the entire world to know that these two busty blonde twins belonged to me, and I wanted the world to envy me for what I had.

"You girls are mine! You're my girls! MY girls!" I shouted, my mind becoming more and more clouded in the wake of my impending climax. I could feel the cum beginning to travel through my shaft, and I knew at this point that there was no turning back.

"We're your girls, Daddy!" they chanted. "Your girls! Daddy's girls! We're Daddy's girls! Give it to us, Daddy!"

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuckkkk!" I yelled as I felt cum shooting from the tip of my cock and into my girl's sweet cunt. I felt spurt after spurt of hot semen leaving my body and entering her tight, teen tunnel; firing into her relentlessly without a second thought in the world. I was moaning incoherently when I came, but in the back of my mind I could still comprehend her moans of pleasure from above me.

"Uhhhh! UHHH! UH! FUCK! YEAH! UH! UH! YEAH!" she moaned in time with each one of my spurts from the tip of my aching cock.

I was bucking my hips up and thrusting my cock into her almost out of habit; trying to pump as much of my cum into her as I possibly could. When I felt I had and my orgasm had finally died down I slowed my bucking down to a complete stop and I felt myself go limp insider her. We stayed that way for a small moment; the three of us panting and breathing heavy as we basked in what we had just accomplished: they themselves feeling accomplished for having made me shoot my load, and me feeling accomplished for having shot such a big one. That moment did not last long, however. The girl on top of me began to shiver and shake as she powered through her own orgasm. Her womanly juice spewed out of her; completely soaking my lower body and dripping down on to my bed. She was convulsing on top of my dick, and as this was happening her twin sister planted her mouth on hers and began kissing her in an effort to calm her down.

Moments after kissing her sister and her orgasm had ended she pushed her off of my cock. She fell back on the bed, and with her out of the picture temporarily she took to cleaning my cock off with her mouth; ridding me of any bodily fluids whatsoever. She did so eagerly and tenderly, and although I was aware of what she was doing I barely paid her any mind. I was still recovering from my own climax, but as I let myself relax I found that her mouth on my cock was only doing just that: helping me to relax. In retrospect it takes a certain kind of skill to lick and suck my cock without causing any discomfort to it in any way after it's already shot a load. In this way it was like the twins were providing me with the option of whether to continue having sex, whether to relax some more, or whether to do just about anything else that happened to be on my mind. It really is an act of submission on their part.

In no time at all I felt my cock was back to erection. It wasn't aching to cum like it had been previously, but I considered this a good thing. This allowed me to ensure I fucked the twins properly and gave them the pounding they deserved.

I looked down at the twin idly licking and suckling away at my cock until her eyes met mine.

"It's your turn, sweetie." I said. "Daddy's going to ram you from behind."

I saw her face light up as she excitedly nodded up and down with my cock still in her mouth.

"Yurs, Ddy..." she said, her mouth still full of my meat.

She eagerly pulled herself out of my crotch and turned around so her back was facing me. I had fully expected her to obediently get down on all fours and present her beautiful rear to me, but what I didn't expect was for her to do so whilst climbing over her recently spent twin sister. I watched as she straddled her sister's identical body. She leaned down and I saw both pairs of breasts flatten against each other and expose an insane amount of side-boob. All this was going on as I was taking to my knees behind her with cock in hand, and before I knew how it had happened I was pressing my cockhead against the lips of her moist, teen pussy.

"Uhhh!" she moaned at the contact my cock had made with her. "Daddy...you're throbbing!"

"Does that surprise you, sweetheart?" I asked, applying more pressure and coaxing another moan out of her.

"N-nnooo...!" she moaned out, almost involuntarily from the force of my cock. "Of course not! You're...you're such a stud, Daddy! You're the biggest stud ever!"

"Good girl." I said, as my cockhead spread her lips apart and finally penetrated her willing cunt. "That's what Daddy likes to hear from his sluts."

"Mmmmuhhhh!" she exclaimed.

She began moaning more consistently as I slid more of my cock into her. Before I was halfway in she was burying her face in her sister's breastplate. I noted how her sister had responded in kind by placing a hand atop the back of her blonde head and gently clutching her to her bosom. This was one of those increasingly common occurrences when I actually got to watch the twins comfort each other. It was like one twin was saying to the other: "You can do it...take Daddy's cock. Take it all..."

Those unspoken words of encouragement were more than enough to bring my cock to its former glory. I was no longer hindered by the effects of my climax. I felt rejuvenated yet again (the twins have a habit of making me feel this way), and I was not about to let this recently acquired surge of energy dissipate.

I gripped my girl by the hips tightly and pulled her into me as I began to saw my cock passed her lips over and over. I took hold of her tightly and gave a powerful thrust as I shoved my entire dick into her mercilessly. She screamed out in what sounded like a mixture of pleasure and pain, and in the middle of her orgasmic screaming I made my cock retreat from her womanly depths only to invade them again and again. Soon I was plowing into her like my cock was on a mission to completely wreck her teenage body, and as I peered down at her bare back to the beautiful sight of her and her sister making out below me as their tits were crushed together it only made my cock transform from steel to diamond. With the fuel of their teen tits and busty bodies being thrown on to the fire that was my raging cock I felt all but unstoppable. Invincible, even.

"Fuck!" I grunted as I spanked the girl on top while ramming into her. "Take it, girls! Take Daddy's giant cock!"

The twins responded to my comment exactly how I had expected them to.

"Mmph! Mmmm!! Fuck! UHH! UHHH! Give it to us, Daddy! Fuck us with your giant cock!" they encouraged me.

"Yes, girls!" I moaned as I plowed into the twin on top of her sister. I could feel her folds on my cock with each and every thrust. "Just like that, girls!"

"MMHH! UH! UH! UHHHH!" they moaned, both girls sounding like they were on the brink of orgasm.

With all this excitement going on I think it must have been upsetting to them when I slowed my thrusting to a complete stop and pulled my cock out. It was dripping in feminine fluid, and a little precum of my own. My hand glided up and down its length smoothly and gracefully as I guided the tip to the girl on her back below her twin sister. She gasped when she felt my cockhead against her recently fucked pussy, and then I heard her take in a breath as though she was preparing herself for the imminent pounding she was about to take.

I applied more pressure, and soon I was entering her once more.

"Mmmm! UHhhhhohhhh!" she moaned.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you again, babygirl?" I asked, almost mockingly.

"Uhhhyeahhhh!" she moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me with your monster cock, Daddy!"

I gave her what she wanted and immediately began thrusting my cock into her soaking wet cunt over and over. I could feel her vaginal muscles instinctively clamping around me in response to my cock's pounding, but it only helped to spur on the penial onslaught she was already receiving.

Things did not calm down in the slightest when I realized my hands were on the wrong girl. I had been thrusting into the girl on the bottom, but my hands had been on the girl up top. When I corrected this I found myself running my hands between both of their gorgeous, teen bodies. Before long I had made my way between their mashed chests; my hands were now surrounded by the soft titflesh of two teenage racks, and my cock was throbbing hard as a result of the sensation.

"Fuck yeah!" I exclaimed as my hands squeezed away at the boob-feast below me. I was barely even sure which pair I was squeezing; my mind was so consumed with sex that I wasn't able to think completely straight and was therefore unable to keep track.

The twins moaned as I pawed at their gorgeous breasts while continuing to spear my cock into their tight teen pussies.

"Mmyeah! Yes! Give it to us, Daddy! Give it to us, Stud!"

"Fuck yes, girls! Your tits feel so fucking soft and your nipples feel so hard!"

Without even realizing what I was doing I let my cock slip free from my busty blonde bombshell's pussy-grip, and in one fluid motion I raised up slightly and inserted it into the girl on top once more. I began to fuck her as hard as I'd been fucking her twin sister below her. I pounded away at her tight vag for quite some time before letting my cock slip from her and penetrating the previous girl once again.

At this point I became so clouded that it became impossible for me to tell which screams and moans were coming from whom. The girls were squealing and yelping in a lewd, sexually charged chorus; and I was adding to their lusty song by incoherently spewing the near-random, horny thoughts that entered my mind - apparently without a filter of any sort.

"Take it, babes!" I yelled. "Fuck! Let me squeeze your tits, girls! Take my huge fucking cock like the busty sluts you are!"

"Ohhhh mmmmm!" the girls moaned. "Yes, Daddy! Fuck us! Uh! Uhh! Uhh! Fuck your big-titty slut slaves! Our pussies exist solely to be filled by your giant cock!"

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled. I could feel myself about to cum, and so I hastily pulled out of their pussies and leaned back in an effort to calm myself down and prolong the amazing sex we were having.

"Mmmm..." The twins moaned in unison.

I had my eyes shut tight and was trying everything in my power to keep from stimulating myself any further.

"Don't move, girls..." I panted. "Don't move. Stay right where you are."

"Yes, Daddy." The twins spoke. "Take your time, Daddy. There's no rush. We'll always be here - ready to take your big cock anytime you want to give it to us!"

Whereas before I had been staring my orgasm right in the face I could now feel it fading away and disappearing from view. Soon my body had managed to calm down and return to its usual state, and as I slowly stroked my cock I opened my eyes to see the pair of busty twin sluts below me kissing each other and making out playfully. The sensual sounds of their lip-smacking only served to make my cock grow as if it had somehow become engorged by all the sperm I had held back and kept myself from spewing.

Now confronted with the sight of two breasty teen sisters making out for my enjoyment I was ready to start back up once again. With cock in hand I guided it to the twin on top and slowly let my cock slide between her round asscheeks. My cock was plenty slick with their juices and my own precum, and so I had no problem sliding it back and forth as I gripped her cheeks with the bulk of my hands and held my cock in place between them with my thumbs.

"Oh! Daddy! Mmmm...!" she moaned, playfully. Her tone conveyed the fact that she was clearly smiling. "Daddy's sliding his big Daddy dick between my buttcheeks! I fucking love it!"

"Daddy dick?" I asked.

The girls giggled.

"Yes, Daddy dick, Daddy!" they said. "We just absolutely loooooove Daddy dick more than anything in the whole wide world! And since we only have one Daddy..."

I smiled to myself as I listened to their lewd, yet childish, words.

"At the risk of ruining the mood...it makes me a little uncomfortable when you girls say stuff like that. Wendell, your father, is a friend of mine. And hearing you two disregard him like that...well, it just makes me feel strange..."

Again the girls giggled.

"Daddy you could never ruin the mood! We're always in the mood for you. Always! We're your big-boobed fucktoys!"

Even in the midst of this conversation my cock was throbbing intensely between her round buns. Precum was starting to leak out of me yet again, and this time it was utilized by allowing me to increase the pace of my assjob. It was a bit strange having this conversation during sex, but the three of us never missed a single beat; almost as if it was the most casual thing in the world for two twin sisters to be making idle conversation while fucking a man more than twice their age.

"Even so..." I said as my cockhead split her cheeks apart and paved the way for my shaft to plow through her ass-cleavage. "My comment still stands."

"Daddy, Wendell is our father and we'll always give him whatever respect he deserves." they said. "But you even said it yourself: he's a father. He's not a Daddy like you. You are our Daddy. Our only Daddy. And the whole reason we are on this Earth is to please Daddy with our mouths...and our big tits...and our tight pussies...and our...butts..."

When she said this she playfully bounced her rear up and down; nudging it against my shaft as it slid between her cheeks. The twins looked back at me and giggled before making kissing faces and blowing me air kisses.

Seeing this I suddenly had the urge to caress them, and so I leaned over and reached down to their beautiful, soft faces and gently stroked their cheeks.

"I love you." I said.

Moisture began to form in their eyes, and they immediately shut them in an effort to keep from sobbing and letting their tears escape.

"We love you, too, Daddy! We love you so so so much! Love Daddy so much!" they cried.

"Dry your tears." I said, as my hand trailed down the back of her head and down her back over her blonde hair. When there were no more strands to follow my fingers made their way down the small of her back and eventually to her lovely ass. I gripped my cock and pulled out from between her juicy buns and guided the tip to her pussy; preparing to penetrate her for the umpteenth time that day.

"Yes...D-DADDY! Mmm!" she yelped as she felt my cockhead make contact with her lips.

"It's time for Daddy to cum. You need to take Daddy's cock again. You need to take Daddy's cock until he cums all over your pretty faces."

"Yes, Daddy!" the twins answered.

Without saying another word I slowly shoved my cock into her, and my bulbous head flexed and throbbed as it penetrated her and slid between the walls of her vag like it was all too familiar with the moist terrain of her teenage twat. My shaft swiftly followed, and I could feel her warmth enveloping me as her walls caved in around me and gripped my cock in an automatic reaction to its invasion of her femininity.

"Uhhh!" she moaned, her body shifting slightly as she bent her neck and tilted her head upward; her eyes closed in sexual bliss as she enjoyed my cock to the fullest.

I gripped her buttocks possessively; grabbing handfuls of her womanly flesh as I continued to slide my thick cock into her until I was balls deep in her teenage tunnel and my entire manhood was throbbing inside her. She let out a deep moan as she felt the head of my cock prodding away at her insides; teasing her with its power and promise of an impending sexual onslaught.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her body writhed, and I felt the walls of her womanhood gently nudge my cock on either side; from tip to base. I pulled out of her and let my cock retreat until only the head was still inside her, and then I thrusted my pelvis forward and propelled my entire dick into her hard. She let out a very loud cry, and I wasted no time in repeating the thrusting motion over and over until I was giving her the Daddy cock her body constantly called out to me for.

"Uh! Uhhh! Uhhhhh! UH! UH! UHHHH!" she moaned.

Still gripping her ass I began to pull her into me as I pushed forward into her. Her buns started to ripple and splash around my cock; flattening against my pelvis over and over with each and every thrust. I began to get lost again, and before I knew what I was doing I was pulling my dick out of her having only just started fucking her again. I guided my cock to the pussy on the bottom and speared her cunt hard; filling her completely in a single thrust. My cock impaled her roughly, and she let out a loud scream in a lustful tone which practically begged me to fuck her even harder.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,376 Followers