Three Become One Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHHOHHHHHH UHHHH!" she screamed out.

I immediately started to fuck her harder than her sister. It was like I was picking up exactly where I had left off with her, and even though I was fucking a different girl with that continued intensity the twins carried on as if I had been using that intensity on each of them despite the fact that I hadn't. After several moments of fucking her I pulled out yet again and inserted myself into the previous pussy. Again I kept up the intensity level I had exuded on her sister, and again the current twin responded by acting just as intense. She was throwing her ass against me and taking me into her like a true slut, and when I switched to her twin after several more moments of fucking her that twin repeated the same motions as her sister. Before long I was alternating between both pairs of lips; sometimes giving as little as a single thrust before doing so. The eroticism of the entire experience was quickly setting me on the path to climax all over again, and I knew that at this rate it wouldn't be long before I came.

"UH!" one twin moaned as I shoved my cock into her and then pulled out.

I quickly guided my cock to the second twin and speared into her next.

"UH!" she moaned.

I repeated the process.

"UHH!" one twin moaned.

"UHHH!" the other twin moaned.

"UHHHHH!"

"UHHHHHHHH!"

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

[u] "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh...fuck...! It's too much! I'm gonna fucking cum! Get ready, girls!" I yelled as I pulled out and began stroking my cock. I can't even remember which pussy I pulled out from, but I remember that once I pulled out both girls quickly scrambled to get into position on their backs below me. I hovered over them and stroked my cock furiously as I aimed at the general vicinity of their beautiful faces, but honestly at that point I don't even think I would have cared had I missed them entirely.

The twins were on their backs gazing up at me; their blonde heads pressed together, cheek to cheek.

"Give it to us, Daddy! Give us all of your Daddy cum! Shoot your hot Daddy cream all over us you big Stud!"

"Aaaahhh...fuuuuck...!" I grunted, stroking my cock at lightning speed. I'd had my head thrown upwards, but now as I felt the cum starting to shoot from my dick I looked down at the twins to see if I could aim properly and paint their faces.

I didn't disappoint myself.

"Uh!" the twin on my left squealed as my first stream of cum hit her right above her left eye and splattered everywhere.

I readjusted my aim to the twin on my right, and before I had finished readjusting my second stream of jizz flew out from my cock. A small portion of it landed between the twins, but the majority of it made contact with her nose and upper lip and splattered across her face as well.

"Uhh!" she moaned in response to my cumshot.

I now began to point my cock at each of the twins; almost swinging it back and forth blindly as cum flew from my tip like a lawn sprinkler. I saw the girls open their mouths and gasp (surprisingly) as they were caught in my cumshower.

"Uhh! Yes, yes, yes!" they chanted. "Unload all over us, Stud!"

I did as they wanted and continued to stroke my cock over them. Cum proceeded to rain down on them, and they eagerly accepted it on their faces and wherever else it happened to land. My spurting cock unleashed as much jizz on the two busty sluts as it could muster, and soon enough my body spasms started to die down as my climax reached its peak. I shook my oozing cock up and down rapidly as the last of my cock-snot splattered over the twins in sticky droplets.

"Ohhh...fuck..." I moaned, out of breath and panting. I slumped back on my knees and supported my body atop the bed with my hands and arms. I arched my back and threw my head upward as I caught my breath.

Below me the twins were still basking in the afterglow of my orgasm. They, too, were breathing heavy as my creamy load dripped down their faces and on to necks, cleavages, and tummies. Their basking came to a rather swift end, however, as the realization that they were covered in my cum - the thing they craved more than anything else in the world - simultaneously hit them. I glanced down just in time to see them on the brink of orgasm, and not long after that they were moaning and convulsing in the most sensual of ways.

"Uhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Ahhh! Uh! UH! UH! UH! HUUUHH...!"

I watched as their simultaneous orgasm came and went. When it was finished the two of them were absolutely glowing. They were catching their breath, breathing heavy, their hair was a mess and they were dripping in my semen from face to abdomen; but they had never looked more beautiful. The glow they gave off was almost otherworldly; like they were angels that had fallen from Heaven.

"Uh...oh...oh my...oh my...gawd..." one of them spoke. My eyes were drawn to her face, but soon I caught sight of her amazing cum-drenched rack and became mesmerized by the way her tits moved in time with her breathing. I watched as they heaved up and down rhythmically; I was on the verge of being sexually stimulated all over again.

Despite this I let myself fall and collapsed between them. I felt my head hit the pillow, and as I laid there on my back the twins cuddled me from either side and we all three took in each other's presence until our breathing had synchronized and we all fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * *

No longer spent, I woke up feeling completely refreshed. As I yawned myself awake and stretched my arms out I noticed that the twins were no longer in bed with me, but I could hear some commotion downstairs which made me instantly aware of their current whereabouts. I stood up out of bed and walked to my dresser. I opened one of the drawers and pulled out a pair of boxers, and as I was putting them on my mind went back to the twins and the fact that this behavior of leaving me to wake up alone without either of them present was becoming a pattern. I would have to do something about that, but it wasn't exactly top priority at the moment.

I exited the bedroom and made a beeline for the stairs - which I immediately descended. In doing so I could hear giggling and the chatter of my two twin girls coming throughout various rooms and echoing in my ears.

"Tag! You're it!" I heard, followed by a series of thumping sounds.

"You slut!" I heard next, followed by the sound of skin slapping flesh. "Now you're it!"

When I made it down the stairs I could hear an excessive amount of giggling, and when I turned the corner and made it into the dining room I saw one twin on top of the other. She was tickling her sister and forcing her to laugh uncontrollably and hysterically.

"HA HA HAAAA HAAAA!" I heard.

The twins were unaware of my presence as I (admittedly) sneaked up to them to watch their childish display. They were both wearing different garments than what they had been wearing earlier: light pink bras with dark pink outlines and dark pink cheekinis.

I leaned up against the doorway and crossed my arms as I watched the twins play. The twin being tickled and laughing below her sister let out one particularly loud giggle and then managed to overpower her identical look-alike. She turned her over on her back and mounted her as she launched a tickle counter attack.

"HA HAAA HAAAA HA HAHA!" her sister giggled.

Having fully recovered from my last orgasm I was starting to feel my cock get harder and harder the more I watched the twins play with each other. There was something unbelievably erotic about seeing them act so childish, and the more I watched the more I was reminded of Skaycee.

I began to feel bad about sending her away. I had denied us the opportunity to eat pizza together while it was still fresh, and as I watched the twins tickle-torture each other I began to realize that my relationship with Skaycee and my relationship with the twins were not only different and separate; but unique as well. In that instance my lust for the twins was tamed, and I reached down to the bulge in my boxers to lightly rub my cock with my own hand before speaking up to the twins and making my presence known to them.

"Ahem." I said.

Upon hearing this both girls turned to my direction. They had scared looks on their faces initially, but once they saw me leaning up against the doorway their expressions changed to happy smiles and they excitedly stood up straight.

"Daddy!" they said as they clapped their hands together lightly. "We were just making supper, but it's not ready yet so we decided to play a game to pass the time while we wait for it to cook."

"Don't let me stop you." I said.

At this the twins took a few steps toward me and looked up at me with lusty looks in their pretty eyes as they nonchalantly twirled their blonde hair in their fingers.

"Do you want to play with us, Daddy? We can guarantee that you'll win. You'll always win, Daddy..."

"I really like the sound of always winning." I said, idly stroking my cock over my boxers. "But I think I would rather watch you two busty babes play with each other for now."

The twins each raised an eyebrow at me as they both looked up at me. Their faces were dripping in sex. It was like they were teasing me simply by looking at me.

"Yes, Daddy." They said as they turned to each other to kiss.

"Wait..." I said, stopping them. "Why are you making supper? Don't we still have pizza left?"

The twins looked at me, annoyed.

"Daddy, we aren't going to let you eat that today. It's not healthy." They said.

"Skaycee was fine with it." I said commandingly, albeit a bit infantile.

"Skaycee doesn't know what's best for you. We do." The twins said. "And on the subject of Skaycee...we really need to talk to you about her."

Excited to finally be able to talk freely about Skaycee I responded quickly.

"Sure!" I said, my hopes raised. "What's up?"

"Daddy..." the twins said as they took me by the hand and sat me down in the dining room. "You need help with her."

Confused, I answered their question whilst forgetting the ones that I had.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

The twins had comforting looks in their eyes as they both lightly caressed me.

"You need help raising her. You need a woman's touch. And since we can't be around all the time we want to provide you with women who can. Friends of ours."

At this point I think my mind went dead.

"What?" I asked. "Just...what? You want to 'provide me with women?' What exactly do you mean?"

At this the twins got really solemn looks on their faces.

"It really hurts to know that you are here alone sometimes, Daddy. If we had more girls in our circle then we could do a sort of rotation thing so that you are never really alone and you'll always have at least one slut around to take care of your needs."

I responded, hesitantly.

"This raises a lot of questions." I sighed. "It sounds really good in theory. I mean what man would possibly say no to this, right?"

The twins each took one of my hands. They held my hands to their beautiful bosoms as they gazed down at me.

"It's okay, Daddy. You wouldn't be you if you didn't at least cover every possible scenario in your head."

"I think that if you were to invite your friends to join our - 'circle' you called it? - then sex with them would be inevitable. That's probably my biggest concern. Unless you're asking me to pay them like maids or something...but with you two around that would be very redundant."

The twins giggled.

"No, Daddy. Not maids. Sluts! Just like us! Just picture having one of us around all the time and you'll get a pretty good idea of what we want for you."

"What exactly do you want for me?" I asked, looking up at the two teen bombshells standing over me.

"We want to build you your very own harem." They said, smiling.

"Harem?" I asked.

"Yes." The twins answered. "Your own private circle of beautiful teen sluts who will take care of every one of your needs - whether it's doing the dishes or riding your Daddy cock!"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

The twins wasted no time in answering.

"We told you! We want you to have help with Skaycee, and we want to know that you are taken care of at all times."

"Okay..." I said. "Then I guess my next concern would be inviting more people into this circle of ours. How do we know they would even be okay with it? How do we know they would even understand Skaycee? Plus there's STDs to consider, privacy concerns..."

"Daddy...you let us worry about all of that." They said as they both placed a soft hand on my cheeks. "We have just the girls in mind."

"I don't even know these girls." I said. "How do I know they are even trustworthy? What girls would even be interested in doing something like this? I'm lucky enough to have you two; I don't want anything to ruin what we already have."

"Daddy...you're so sweet!" they said as they both planted a kiss on my cheeks. "But these girls are interested and they are trustworthy. We showed them the video of you fucking us in the shower and they absolutely loved it!"

My eyes went wide in surprise once I heard this.

"You showed them the video?!" I said, looking up at the twins. "Why...why would you do that? What if they tell people? Fuck!"

After my outburst both girls now got on their knees on either side of me. They hugged one of my legs and looked up at me with big, pleading eyes.

"Daddy, please don't be angry with us! We had to show them; they really wanted to see you! And they are trustworthy, Daddy! You have to believe us! You've even met them before!"

"I've...met them before?" I asked. "Wait...you don't mean those three girls you invited to the pool party, do you?"

The twins nodded.

"We invited them to the mall too." They said.

"You...invited them to the mall?" I asked, surprised once more.

"Yes..." the twins said. "We're sorry for lying to you, Daddy! But you weren't ready to hear the truth! And our friends really wanted to see you! They are good friends of ours, Daddy. And we just want to share you with them for a while; that's all. Besides you know we would never do anything to jeopardize us or your profession. We love how passionate you are about your art. It's sooooo sexy!"

"I know you wouldn't..." I said. "My mind can comprehend that. But share? You two know I haven't seen another woman since you orchestrated that night at the restaurant. You have me all to yourselves...isn't that what you wanted?"

The girls nodded, solemnly.

"Yes...but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"Daddy..." they said. "That's another truth you aren't ready to face yet. But for now just try to come to grips with the fact that you are a stud that attracts women, and try to think of yourself the way we think of you."

"I don't know, girls. That's sweet of you and all, but...this feels like something that could easily ruin what we have. And I feel like if I were to agree to something like this then there might not be any turning back."

The twins now rose up so that we were all three practically face to face. I could feel the sensual way they were breathing and the heat coming off their bodies and integrating with my own body heat. They each straddled one of my legs and began caressing my face and chest and arms sensually as they constantly directed and redirected my attention to their beautiful faces and huge chests. They started to grind against my legs, slowly; pushing their big breasts to and fro right in front of me.

"Daddy..." they moaned out in whispers. "You want this. You know you want this. You do; trust us. You want to have five beautiful, barely legal sluts with big tits at your beck and call. Just say you want it..."

With those words both girls now reached for my boxers and began stroking my bulge through them as they continued to grind on my legs. I could feel moisture dampening me through their underwear. I could also feel my resolve leaving me as they bent down and lightly kissed my cheeks.

"I...I want that..." I said, a little uneasiness in my voice.

At this the twins started to kiss my cheeks more aggressively.

"Mhm!" they moaned.

Just then the oven timer went off; which took us all by surprise. We all three turned toward the kitchen and then back to each other. The twins let out some small giggles.

"Okay, Daddy. I'm going to go get dinner prepared while I suck your cock." One of the twins said as she slid down my leg and to her knees. "Does that sound good?"

"Yes." I said, felling a bit like I'd somehow been hypnotized by the twins. I was rock hard and desperately wanted to get off.

The other twin took off to the kitchen where I heard the clattering of pans and plates on my stove and counters. I felt my cock being freed from my boxers, but this was becoming one of those things that is so routine you barely even realize it's happening.

"Just think Daddy..." she said from below me as she licked my shaft up and down. "Soon you'll have five beautiful bombshell girls like us in your circle!"

I slumped back and let out a moan/sigh. Relief arose from it, but I knew that relief was only temporary. In any case I think I finally had some a small shimmer of peace regarding this new development between the twins and I.

"Are we calling it a circle? Because I thought you had decided on calling it a harem." I said.

"We can call it whatever you want, Daddy!" she said just before enveloping me in her lips as she looked up at me with her brown eyes.

"I like the meaning of the word harem, but it sounds a bit old fashioned." I responded.

She bobbed her blonde head up and down my shaft a few times before letting me pop out of her mouth to speak as she looked up at me.

"Well, then how about we call it...a club?" she inquired.

"That's fine, I guess." I said. "But whatever we call it I think we're going to have to have some rules for everyone involved."

Again she bobbed her head up and down my throbbing cock a few times before pulling away to speak.

"Well..." she said. "If it's a club and we're going to have rules then I think I know what the first two rules are going to be!"

I smiled at her comment.

"Good idea!" I said as I reached down to her blonde hair and grasped her head. I forcefully brought her down over the entire length of my dick. She began to gag and saliva dripped down all around me.

"Glurgggg! GLURRRG!" she gagged.

"Babygirl?" I yelled into the kitchen. I then heard a clatter of dishware being dropped and the sound of rapid footsteps growing nearer and nearer as she ran into the dining room. When she finally approached me her big tits were still bouncing in her bra.

"Yes, Daddy?" she asked.

"Forget dinner for now..." I told her as I held her twin sister down over my cock. "I need you to take notes."

"Okay!" she responded. "One second!"

As she left the room I slid her mouth up my shaft to the head in order to give her some time to breathe. She coughed for a few seconds before taking me back in her throat and applying even more suction than before. I even jumped in my chair a bit after being taken aback by the sensation. Soon she returned and stood next to me with a tablet in hand as she continued to suck my cock like a good little slut.

"Alright." I said, as she began typing on her tablet. "Let's call this little club of ours..."