Three Become One Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her a bit tighter as she sobbed into my chest.

"Okay." I said. "You're 18 and old enough to make your own decisions. I will be in your life if that's what you want."

Things were silent for a moment, but as soon as that moment was up the twins clapped their hands and spoke.

"So...it's all settled then, right?" they said. "We all want Daddy in our lives, right?"

The rest of the girls nodded, including Gabi who was slowly stopping her tears from falling as she hesitantly pulled away from my chest. When she got back into her previous standing position I caught a glimpse of something new in her eyes; something I had not really seen before: arousal. It had been present before in the tiniest of forms, but now it was clear as day. Her tears were beginning to dry, and as they did I saw the makings of lust forming in them as she stole glimpses at me -- namely at my chest.

"I want you girls in my life as well." I said.

"Good!" the twins said. "Then it's time to show you sluts exactly what you are signing up for! The first step in pleasing Daddy is making sure he is nice and hard. For now we're going to achieve this by..."

The twins cut themselves off and then turned to each other. They each got on either side of me and kissed me on my cheeks.

"Daddy, do you mind?"

I barely had time to answer as they began to lift my shirt up and over my head.

"Only if no one else minds..." I said, now topless as the twins threw my shirt aside.

"Of course they don't mind! Do you girls?" the twins asked.

Tiffany, Amber, and Gabi all shook their heads now.

I sighed. I wasn't exactly sure what was about to happen, and I was terrified that any of the girls would be uncomfortable...or that any of them would find me undesirable.

The twins now took to pulling down my shorts. I stepped out of them and the twins hooked their fingers inside the waist band of my boxer briefs.

"And this..." they said as they slid down my underwear and my cock sprang free. "...is Daddy's great, big, giant, MONSTER of a cock!"

I saw the three girls' eyes grow wide as they collectively brought their hands over their open mouths. Their jaws had dropped almost instantly, and I was afraid they were disgusted. I soon found that they were actually genuinely impressed, however, as the looks on their faces changed to much more excited ones. Each girl now took her hand away from her face and bit her bottom lip as three pairs of gorgeous teen eyes roamed every inch of my throbbing member.

I was actually impressed with myself; if I'm being honest. Given the unusual situation we all found ourselves in I had been worried I would not be able to maintain my erection, but that didn't prove to be as big an issue as I had thought. It was liberating for me, and I felt like a giant weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

No longer hindered by the stress of potentially feeling inadequate I brought my hands down to my hips and puffed out my chest like I was Superman. I'd seen male porn stars make similar poses, but I myself had never really given thought to doing it. In the back of my mind I told myself it was for the sake of practicality, but the truth is I kind of did feel like a porn star. Hell, I felt like Superman.

As I stood there, heroically, the twins each lightly cupped one of my balls and began massaging.

"And these are Daddy's balls..." they said. "Daddy's balls house the most important substance in the world to us -- his Daddy cum. As Daddy's little sluts we crave Daddy's cum more than anything else in the world. We're going to demonstrate how to properly extract Daddy's cum."

Their hands swiftly moved from my balls and traveled up the length of my shaft. I looked at the twin on my left as she spoke.

"Why don't you sit down, Daddy?" she asked.

Instead of speaking I simply sat back down on the couch; my cock pointing to the ceiling in front of five beautiful teenage girls. The twin on my left now took to her knees on the couch beside me while her twin sister took to her knees on the floor in front of me. I moaned as I felt her tongue slide up the length of my shaft; flicking away at my flared cockhead once she reached the tip.

"Mm...fuuuuck..." I moaned out.

"Pay attention, girls." the twin next to me spoke. "This is how to properly suck Daddy's dick. Now, you girls won't be able to do all of the things we can because you aren't twins like us and because you haven't spent as much time with Daddy as we have...but you'll get the general idea."

Tiffany, Amber, and Gabi were all watching on intently as my girl below me took me between her full lips and began to suck on my cockhead. Seeing them watch as intensely as they were somehow put my mind at ease in terms of any of them randomly freaking out or suddenly rejecting all this, but as soon as that feeling of peace came it shot out of me as quickly as my own semen. I felt my cock beginning to soften a bit as I suddenly became self-conscious and fully aware of the fact that I was naked in front of three brand new pairs of teenage eyes.

The twin next to me whispered in my ear.

"It's okay, Daddy..." she said. "Don't be nervous...just act like you normally would. Let me show them how I suck your cock."

She then reached to the bottom of her blouse below her giant bust and untied it. The fabric was instantly pushed aside from the force of her massive breasts pressing into the bra she had on. I was staring directly at her perfect tits and nipples, but I could see in my peripheral vision that the other three girls had looks of awe on their faces as well. I wasted no time in reaching up and squeezing those beautiful boobs through that bra of hers as she simultaneously pulled off her gray sweater and white blouse.

Before I knew it she had reached behind to her back and unfastened her bra. I felt the cups loosen in my hands, and soon they had disappeared as she quickly pulled the bra off completely. Now confronted with her bare rack I squeezed her big, fleshy orbs with lusty abandon. Her soft skin felt warm and inviting; her hard nipples pressed into my palms. I felt her hands on the back of my head and suddenly felt myself being directed to those huge melons. I eagerly dove into her cleavage and began licking, kissing, and sucking away at her large feminine funbags.

"Mmmmm...." she moaned at my oral onslaught of her breasts.

She was not the only one receiving an oral onslaught. Below me she had now taken to shoving more of my dick inside her hot, wet mouth. I could feel her tongue sliding up and down my shaft as she bobbed up and down my length. She was easily taking in over half my dick with each and every bob of her blonde head. I heard the twin next to me say into my ear:

"Do you like the way I suck your cock, Daddy?"

I moaned back in response, even though my head was buried in her cavernous cleavage.

"Yes...I fucking love it!" I said.

I felt the twin below me let my cock out of her mouth, and I pulled my head from her sister's cleavage to look down at her. She was taking off her top just as her sister had done right before burying me in her tits. As she casted her clothing aside she hungrily leaned down into my crotch once more and took me into her mouth again. My hands reach down to her blonde head and found her braided pigtails. I took hold of them in each of my hands and began to tug up and down.

"Mmm! Mmmm! Mmmmmmm....." she moaned as she let me use her pigtails to guide her movements.

I could feel my cock hardening to its maximum density. It had taken a bit longer to get there due to the fact that there were now 3 more teen girls accompanying us, and I felt a bit like I was performing on a stage. I think that kind of attention would be enough to make even porn stars soften at least a little, but I could be wrong; seeing as how every single girl in the room was nothing short of drop-dead gorgeous.

The twin sucking on my cock now began to cough and gag. Excessive amounts of saliva had dripped out of her mouth and completely covered my balls; making them glisten. I yanked upward on her pigtails and pulled her off my cock, allowing her to breathe and catch her breath. There was a collective gasp amongst the un-fucked trio of girls as they finally witnessed my cock at full mast; in all its glory. The hunger I saw in their eyes was more than enough to spur me on, and so I hardly gave my girl any time to rest as I let her pigtails go and placed my hands on her head. I forcefully shoved her back down over my cock and she willingly let me enter her hot mouth and began to suck me off again like a good little Daddy's slut.

"Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!" she gagged.

I took hold of her pigtails again as her identical twin held the side of my face to her giant rack.

"That's it, sweetie..." I moaned. "Suck Daddy's big cock and tease me with your tits."

"Yes, Daddy!" the twin beside me said. She then began to slowly drag her huge tits back and forth across my face. Feeling her womanly flesh overflowing around my entire head and nipples scraping across my face was more than enough to bring me closer to climax. The twins sensed this, and both decided to pull back a bit. I now found myself to be with no tits in my face and naught but the tip of a tongue on the tip of my cock.

"Daddy?" they said. "Will you let us show them how to use our pussies to please you?"

I nodded, and the twins smiled giddily as they repositioned themselves. I stood up and glanced at the three teens as I nonchalantly took my cock in hand and lightly stroked its length. Next to me one twin had gotten on all fours atop the couch with her head near the armrest. Everyone was watching as she slid a hand underneath her skirt and peeled her underwear off. Her sister stood on the floor in front of the couch near her twin's feet. She stood and gestured with her hand like she was welcoming me into an establishment. I accepted her welcome and climbed on to the couch behind her sister.

She looked back at me from over her shoulder as I got into position.

"Ready when you are, Daddy!" she said, enthusiastically.

I guided my cockhead to her willing cunt just as a glob of precum oozed out of me. I heard a gasp come from one or more of the three onlookers, and I stroked my cock a few times in a sort of showy way as I made it slick with my own ball-butter. My girl below me was already soaked in her own bodily fluid, and so as I shoved my cockhead into her I was met with almost no physical resistance whatsoever.

"Mmmmmuhhh!" she groaned. She threw her blonde head back and her pigtails were suddenly flung around. I gripped her at the hips as I slowly shoved the length of my cock into her. I could feel the gazes of Amber, Tiffany, and Gabi on me; watching intently and unblinkingly. In my peripheral vision I could see one of them bring a hand to her mouth in shock. I quickly glanced at them before turning back to the blonde below me.

Tiffany had the most amount of excitement on her face, but Amber had the most amount of amazement and intrigue. Gabi was staring from between the fingers on one of her small, dainty hands. She had the smallest hint of intrigue, and I somehow convinced myself that she was actually disgusted. But my logical reasoning quickly caught up with me and I realized that she wouldn't still be here if she didn't want to be; or at the very least she wouldn't be as silent as she was being. I also noted that she refused to look away; as if this was something she absolutely had to do and was nothing short of fully determined to do it. I had the feeling that even if I (or anyone else, for that matter) tried to deter her she'd simply have another outburst like the one she'd had earlier.

My girl continued to moan as I slid more and more of my throbbing cock into her warm, wet sheath. It had been inside her so many times that it really was beginning to feel like home. I let out a shudder and a moan as I finally went balls deep into her and felt my entire piece surrounded by her feminine flesh.

"Ohh fuuuuck..." I moaned.

Her twin sister got on the couch behind me and I immediately felt her bare boobs pressing into my back from behind as she reached around to my front and rubbed my chest. I also felt her face pressing into me as her hands roamed over my chest and pectoral muscles.

"Mmmm..." she moaned as she kissed me.

I pulled my cock out of her tight cunt until only the head remained inside and then rammed into her hard.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" she moaned as I began to saw myself in and out of her like my cock was a piston.

I gripped her tightly as I fucked her harder and harder with every thrust. I felt a pair of hands on my balls, massaging them as I rammed my cock into her repeatedly. Her blonde pigtails were flailing about enticingly; practically begging to be pulled. I reached down and took one in each hand as I continued to spear into her.

She moaned out loudly as I pulled on her hair. I was holding them like they were handlebars; forcing her to arch her back. This new sudden change in posture made her fabulous buns splash and ripple against me with every thrust, and soon the room was filled with her fleshy butt slapping against me while she took my cock.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhh!!" she moaned out. She was practically screaming at this point.

"Ohmygawd..." Amber said.

Her sudden comment made me look in her direction and I saw that she now had her hand over her mouth in an effort to hide her expression which was no doubt housing excitement of some sort -- similar to Gabi. Tiffany was looking on with what was clearly enthusiasm, and I even saw her leg shaking a bit. I could tell she was beginning to get wet.

"See this, girls?" the twin behind me said. "See how Daddy is holding on to her pigtails? That's a perfect example of how we let Daddy do whatever he wants. Our bodies belong to him, and he uses them any way he deems usable. Pay attention...because soon this will be you."

"Mmmyeah! Uhh! Uhh! Yeah!" the twin below me moaned out. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your busty little slut with that huge cock!"

I yelled out as I thrusted into her.

"Take it, babygirl! Take Daddy's cock like a good slut!"

"Mmm..." her sister moaned as she rubbed my balls. "Do you see this, girls? It's always important to praise Daddy and encourage him. He really likes that."

She smiled at the three girls as they looked on. In their minds I'm sure they did not want to miss a single moment of what was going on in front of them. I was beginning to see why the twins had chosen these three to join Fuck Club...each one of them had a healthy sexual appetite even if they couldn't admit it; to themselves or anyone else. I didn't think that would be much of an issue, however, as all three girls seemed more than willing to perform sexual activities of some sort. The twins seemed to think that all three of their friends were going to become full on sub-sluts, and that certainly seemed like a possibility. But I didn't want to get my hopes up. I also knew that it would take time for these girls to gain the level of submission the twins had, but I was willing to stick it out for however long it was they were willing to put up with me.

I yanked on my girl's hair so hard that she was forced to raise her upper body up off the couch. She was just about sitting up on her knees now. I saw her outrageously huge jugs bouncing wildly as I plowed into her even though I was looking on from behind. I held on to her pigtails tightly and watched as her tits bounced with each thrust I gave her.

"Mmm! Uhhh! UH! AH! UH! AHHHHHH!" she screamed.

My hands let go of her hair and her pigtails resumed their previous flailing. My fingers trailed around her to her taut, young frontside and reached up to touch her enticingly bouncy breasts. I let out a moan as I cupped them in my hands and squeezed; filling them with her titflesh as I felt her hard nipples pressing into my palms. I pinched her diamond-like buds between my thumbs and index fingers, pulling on them hard as I continued to ram my cock into her sweet love tunnel from behind.

"UH! UH! UHHHH!" she moaned. "YES! YES! YES! Squeeze my big tits, Daddy!"

I did just as she requested and went back to filling my hands with her giant jugs. I squeezed them hard as her titflesh spilled out between my fingers. I was squeezing them like my hands had an appetite of their own and needed to feast on her big melons to survive. That wasn't far from the truth; I wasn't exactly sure I would be able to physically survive without the twins' twins in my life. They had become like a drug to me, and I was definitely addicted.

"Daddy loves your big ass tits, sweetheart!" I yelled as I penetrated her over and over. "I never wanna be without them!"

"UH! UH! UH! Yes, Daddy!" she moaned out.

"You can have them anytime you want, Daddy...forever." She said as she came around from behind me and offered me her giant rack as I fucked her. She then reached to my hands and took them in her own before guiding them to her big bosom. I soon felt my hands filled with her tits all over again as I continued to fuck her and make her scream.

She lifted her arms up above her, arching her back as her hands slid behind her head up the length of her blonde pigtails before letting them fall; all the while moaning as I kneaded and squeezed her big, beautiful breasts in my hands.

"Mmm...yeah...yeah..." she moaned. "Your hands are so warm and strong on my breasts, Daddy..."

Still thrusting into her, I leaned down and began to kiss and lick at those big boobs of hers. She reached down to my head and gently held me to her bosom; allowing and encouraging me to suck on her 34GGG tits. My face was filled with her chest meat as I fucked into her below me.

"MMM! MMHM! UH! UH!" she moaned out.

In the midst of all this it suddenly occurred to me that there were certain sides of me that I only ever revealed during the heat of the moment that these girls would probably see a lot of. So far they had watched me assert my dominance over the twins by allowing them to blow me as I sat back feeling like a king while grabbing and groping at them at will as well. But I realized that fucking my girl below me had been entirely the twins' idea...they had concocted the idea in the hopes of showing just how submissive they needed to be...but still, it didn't exactly feel right. This was a demonstration, after all, and in practice I tended to be more dominant and assertive over them.

To rectify this I decided to change things up a bit. I pulled out of the twin currently getting wrecked by my cock. The idea was to shove my cock between a pair of those beautiful 34GGGs of theirs, but even though they were identical I wanted to do so to the twin I hadn't fucked yet. Looking back on it I'm not entirely sure why; other than the fact that I wanted to put on a sort of show for the three girls soon to be taking my cock in similar ways. So it came to be that, rather than simply flipping the twin below me over, I lifted her off the couch and cast her aside. I then proceeded to grab the twin to my side and lay her on the couch below me.

"Oh!" she said in surprise at the gesture.

I crawled up her body and straddled her chest as I let my rock-hard cock fall atop the crevice of her giant tits.

"Daddy's going to fuck your tits, now, sweetie." I said.

"Yes, Daddy!" she complied as she took hold of her tits from the sides. Her massive orbs bulged and ballooned out wildly; I could practically hear them calling out to my aching cock.

I exerted pressure on my dripping unit until it fell between her giant globes. I let out a huge breath as I felt her abundant titlesh swallow me whole; it was like my cock was going through the Heavenly Gates. I basked in the sensation for a moment before slowly shoving my cock forward across her breastplate until the head of my cock appeared at the top of her cleavage. It was throbbing with horny anticipation, and I looked at her face to see her smiling up at me as she let me shove my cock between her heavenly hooters.