Three Become One Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..." she moaned out. "Do you like the way my big jugs feel around your cock, Stud?"

"Oh, fuck yes..." I said, sliding my cock back down through her canyon of cleavage. I instantly speared back up through her canyon like my dick was a freight train as it traveled through it. "Daddy loves your big, fucking melons baby!"

She smiled up at me and giggled. It was one of those short, sexy type of giggles that a girl only gives to a guy when she knows she's pleased him.

"They're all yours, Daddy." She said, matter-of-factly. Her tone was oozing submission.

Next to us her twin sister had finally composed herself after having been fucked by my powerful cock. She stepped to me and hugged my arm. Right away I felt her own pair of equally enormous jugs envelop my bicep. She turned to the three girls eagerly watching all this action taking place.

"See how Daddy shoved his cock between my big tits? That's what we mean when we say Daddy can shove his cock anywhere; whenever he wants. That's what it means to be a true Daddy slut!"

I heard all this being said in the back of my mind. My attention was divided as I had started to thrust my cock in and out between my slut's gigantic funbags, and boy were those bags fun! With every thrust I could feel her womanly flesh buoyantly caressing my hard cock and pressing back against me; acting like sponges around my hard penis. The head of my cock threatened to spear her neck with every thrust, and the visual was so enticing it was all but demanding to be filmed and distributed to men everywhere.

"Fuck my tits, Daddy..." the girl next to me said as she hugged my arm. "Fuck these big, huge knockers! Fuck them as much as you want!"

"Oh fuck...!" I said as I rammed my cock between her oversized tits. "I love fucking your big ass boobs!"

When I spoke I wasn't speaking to either of the twins in particular; something I had a habit of doing. It was the twin next to me -- the one hugging my arm who didn't have my cock between her tits -- that answered.

"Thank you, Daddy!" she said. "Fuck my titties! Fuck my titties! Fuck my titties!"

In the back of my mind I think I wanted to show Amber, Tiffany, and Gabi the dynamic between the twins and myself. I wanted to show them every quirk the three of us shared; especially the fact that the twins and I really got off on the idea that the twins were so identical it didn't matter which of them I addressed...or even fucked, for that matter. I wanted to show them that the great thing about me fucking one twin was that I knew I could fuck the other and it would still be as if I was fucking the first one. I wanted to show them that when I fucked the twins it was like I was fucking just one person, and I think I wanted to do this in order help them accept the idea of Skaycee. I think it's safe to say I was terrified of what they -- or anyone else -- would think of Skaycee upon meeting her. I knew the moment would undoubtedly come when I had to utter the words "three become one" in front of them...and it was at this time that I realized the love I felt for Skaycee was very different than the love I felt for the twins. Not more, and definitely not less...just different. Yes, I wanted to protect the twins from the world as if they were my own...but Skaycee actually was my own. And I felt a responsibility to protect her stronger than anything I'd ever felt in my entire life.

[u] "Uh! Uh! Uh! UHHH! Fuck my tits, Daddy! Your cock is so big and hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, Stud!"

"Wow..." I heard one of the onlookers say. I turned to look at them and saw that they all three were wide-eyed and completely taken aback with astonishment. It helped to put my mind at ease knowing that they were excited to see a small glimpse of the twins' synchronization, and it excited me to think of how excited they might get upon meeting Skaycee. Even so...I was still hesitant to introduce them to her.

As much as it hurt to break up their synchronization I could not resist the urge to fill her mouth with my cock. I reached down to her blonde head and kept my cock flexed on an upstroke. With my throbbing cockhead poised just below her neck and over her voluptuous tits I pulled her down and forced her to take my cock into her mouth. She instantly and willingly began swirling her tongue around my cockhead; paying special attention to my slit as she looked up at me with a wanton look in her beautiful brown eyes.

"You wanna fuck my tits and my mouth at the same time, Daddy?" her twin next to me said.

"Yes, sweetie..." I groaned. "Suck Daddy's giant cock..."

She eagerly thrusted her head down and swallowed my cock into her mouth. I immediately felt the suction power of her skilled opening as her cheeks caved in and she simultaneously flicked my cockhead with her tongue while it was still inside her mouth. I began to bob her head up and down my cockhead as the entirety of my shaft throbbed in her 34GGG cleavage. With her hands still on the sides of her mega-sized mammories she began to jostle and jiggle them around my cock's shaft as she sucked me off.

"Fuck yes!" I yelled out as I felt the sensations coming from her mouth and her tits all at once.

I continued to thrust my cock in and out of her cleavage; letting my head temporarily leave her mouth with every stroke. She opened her mouth upon every thrust and gave me a quick suck as my cock slid through her cleavage and my head almost greeted her face.

"Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!" she gargled as she took my cock into her mouth while I fucked her tits.

"Bounce your massive boobs, babygirl!" I said. "Jerk me off with your beautiful fucking tits! Make Daddy cum!"

"Fuck my tits, Daddy! Fuck them hard!" she screamed next to me as she jiggled her tits around my cock while sucking it at the same time. "Fuck my huge boobies until you cum! Shoot all over me, baby!"

"Oh fuck...!" I yelled as I heard her dirty titty-talk. I could feel the cum rising up my ballsack. "I'm close, girls! I'm close!"

"Daddy, please cum on our faces!" my girls begged. "Please let us show the girls how to take your cum the right way!"

"Errrgh!" I moaned as the pleasure of fucking her tits temporarily overtook me. "I'll cum wherever I want to! And you big-titted sluts are going to take it, no matter what! Understand?"

[u] "Yes, Daddy!"

I plowed her tits for a few more minutes, completely focused on my own orgasm and not caring about theirs until I finally felt the cum in my balls reach a boiling point. I pulled out of her tits as I took to standing on the floor; shoving the twin beside me as I barked out an order.

"Get on your knees, both of you!" I grunted, commandingly. "And hold your tits out for me!"

The twin next to me quickly took to her knees. The twin on the couch took just a moment longer as she slid down to the floor and kneeled next to her identical sister. Both girls held their giant racks and presented them to me like targets as they both looked up at me with their brown eyes.

"Shoot it anywhere, Daddy! Anywhere you want!" they chanted. "Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it!"

I moaned inaudibly as I felt the cum beginning to travel from my balls all the way to the tip of my cock. It felt like my semen was on a warpath, and nothing was going to stop it from wrecking whatever was in that path. It had been my intention to cum on the twins' faces all along, but when they had requested that very thing I suddenly felt as if I had to change things up in order to make myself seem more dominant. I'm sure the twins could obviously tell I was going to cum on their faces just by the way I was aiming my cock as I stroked it, but I also wanted them to know that their requests were only just that: requests.

My cock felt like it was on fire, and I knew I was ready to explode. I stroked myself rapidly, and soon enough semen was being thrown from the tip of my cock in long strands. I was pointing at the twin to my left, and my first spurt shot over her forehead and on to her head. I'm sure some of it probably got on the floor, but the rest of that particular strand lined her face completely. Some of it even got on her neck and drizzled down into her cleavage.

After that initial cock-spurt I pointed my cock to the twin on my right just as my second cumshot flew from my cock powerfully. The thick fluid hit her square on her forehead and splattered around her eyes where it dripped down to her cheeks and nose. I continued to point my cock at her as the next stream fired from my cock and hit her on her upper lip below her nose. I watched as it splattered across her lips and she opened her mouth to lick away at it hungrily.

"Uh!" one twin moaned as my cum hit her face.

"Uh!" the other twin moaned.

[u] "UH!"

Having given the twins what they wanted I decided it was time to take what I wanted. So I pointed my cock lower and allowed the rest of my semen to hit their 34GGG busts. I waved my cock back and forth over their huge chests; making sure to empty the rest of my creamy load over their huge headlights.

"Yes!" the twins moaned as they arched their backs and turned their cum-soaked blonde heads to the side while pressing their tits into my line of fire eagerly. "Shoot all over us, Stud!"

"Fuck! Girls!" I yelled as I felt my orgasm reach its peak and start to die down.

I stepped forward as I continued to splatter their chests with my cum. Semen was dripping down their nipples as I wagged my cock up and down letting the rest of my cum sputter out over them in droplets. Cum flew into their blonde hair and over their eyes and onto their cum-covered jugs. I pressed my cockhead into one of the twins' nipples as her hardened bud penetrated my cock's slit and the last of my cum oozed out on to her. I did the same to another nipple, but I honestly don't remember which twin I was nipple-fucking anymore. I wasn't even aware of it at the time.

Sighing, I stepped back and held my spent cock in my hand. I briefly considered sitting down and collapsing back on the couch...but then I remembered that there were three more busty 18 year old bombshells ready to take my cock like big girls. I didn't want to show any signs of weakness just yet; I had imagined myself as Superman when this little sex-session of ours began, and now I had to try my best to fulfill that role.

The twins and I were all panting; trying to catch our breath as three pairs of feminine teenage eyes watched on with such intensity that it was almost tangible. I was suddenly overcome by guilt; it was similar to how I felt after having had sex with any woman...except now it was more severe -- amplified by the three teenage girls watching on through half covered faces, speechless.

I started to speak in an effort to break the awkward silence filling the room, but the twins did that for me by moaning and screaming nigh uncontrollably.

[u] "Uhh! Uhh! UH! UH! HUH! HUH! UHHH! UHHHHHH!" they moaned out in unison as they simultaneously orgasmed.

I heard more gasps coming from the three teens as they watched on in awe. Up until this point I was still unsure as to whether or not any combination of these girls had ever had any form of sexual relations, but after witnessing the un-fucked trio's reaction to seeing the twins cum at the same time and in perfect unison I was now certain that even if they had seen the twins in a sexual scenario they still hadn't seen the twins do so while synchronized. And considering the fact that the twins weren't synchronized at that point in time...well, that was saying something.

The twins leaned back on their knees and supported themselves by their hands as their palms hit the floor behind them. They shivered and moaned through a shared, simultaneous orgasm as feminine fluid dripped down out of their skirts and ran down their legs in rivers. Their bare chests heaved up and down as they breathed heavily. When their orgasm finally died down I could see in their faces that they were becoming aware of their surroundings once again, and when they finally opened their eyes I caught their glance and knew that they had returned from their trip to orgasm-land.

I took a step forward and held my slicked up cock in front of them.

"Clean me up, babygirl." I ordered them.

[u] "Yes, Daddy!" they said, finally recovered from their orgasm.

I moaned out loudly in relief as I felt one of the twins take my cock into her mouth while the other took to licking my balls and sucking on them. After a while the two identical sisters switched places. Several moments later I looked down at the pair as they stared back up at me while going to work on my cock and saw the lust building in them as they got more and more into it, and I instinctively pulled away at a moment when both pairs of lips were dangerously close to each other.

As I pulled back the two twin sisters pressed lips and began kissing each other passionately. I watched on as my two busty girls swapped my cum between their mouths. Their faces were completely covered in it, and as they made out I could actually feel the emotion being exerted by their three friends.

"Oh...my...gawd..." Tiffany said. I turned to her and saw that she and the other two girls were watching the twins make out with each other intently, and with clear surprise on their faces.

"That...is so...incest." Amber stated.

"Yeah...!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"No..." Gabi said, surprising us all by actually speaking. "It's twincest."

Amber, Tiffany, and I both looked to her with astonishment on our faces.

"Yeah!" Tiffany said as her blue eyes lit up. "It's also kind of...hawt! Meow!"

"Woof." I said in an automatic, word-association moment.

Again I felt surprised with myself. I didn't know where this behavior was coming from, but Tiffany smiled at me as if our little exchange was commonplace; as if it was considered perfectly normal for a teen girl to act like a cat and a man twice her age to act like a dog. Her strange behavior brought out behavior in me I didn't even know I was capable of.

At this point the twins had licked my cum off each other. They were now standing up and recomposing themselves. I looked at the three girls they had brought with them to (apparently) build my harem with. There was Amber -- the redhead with the incredible ass. Tiffany -- the blue-eyed blonde who liked to meow. And Gabi -- the shy, short brunette gymnast with extensively long hair.

The twins stood up straight -- completely topless and still wearing their skirts, shoes, and socks. Their blonde hair was still braided in pigtails as they both turned to the other three girls in the room and spoke.

"So...which of you wants to take Daddy's cock and make him cum?"

To my surprise and relief...three hands shot up in the air.