Three Become One Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers

"Mmph! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhh!" the blonde below me moaned. I gripped her by the ass hard and pulled her into me as I rammed her from behind. My fucking became harder and faster which caused her to moan and cry out in lust even louder. "UH! UH! UHHH! FUCK! UH! FUCK ME STUD!"

My dick grew harder as I stared at the intensely erotic situation growing even more so in front of me. Gabi and the twin were smiling as their faces were too far apart for their lips to meet. So instead both girls opted to stick their tongues out and began to flick them and twirl them against one other. I let out a very audible and approving moan as I watched their tongue-wrestling match take place.

The sound of my girl's flesh below me slapping into mine was filling the room with loud slapping sounds. I could feel my balls slapping her with each and every thrust as well, and while I wasn't paying her much attention I knew that she was every bit as turned on as I was from the constant cries of satisfaction and utterly dirty words spewing from her pretty mouth.

"FUCK! FUCK! YESS! YESSSS! UH! UH! Soooo...fucking...HUGE! Ohmy...GAWD!"

In front of me Gabi was sucking on the busty blonde's huge tits. Her tongue was flicking over her nipple as both girls looked at me with seduction and sex in their eyes. The looks they threw me were begging me to answer the question of whether or not I was turned on by what they were doing. Gabi then brought her lips down over the aforementioned nipple and began to suck. After several moments she switched to the other boob and began to suck on it as well. The blonde responded by taking Gabi by her brunette head and shoving her inside her 34GGG cleavage. She batted Gabi's head around with her boobs and both girls giggled at the lewdness and ridiculousness of the act.

I let them know that I was enjoying what I was seeing by grunting and fucking the busty babe below me even harder; even going so far as to verbally command them.

"Keep going!" I ordered.

The girls obeyed, and I was now watching as Gabi kissed her way down her partner's body. As Gabi crouched down and her lips reached the blonde's crotch she kissed it very tenderly at first. A moment later, even though I couldn't tell exactly what she was doing, I watched as she dove in hard and fast. Her hair began flailing as her head wiggled and jostled stop her tiny body. I couldn't see it, but I knew her tongue was inside the twin and exploring her thoroughly. My deduction was confirmed when the blonde teen started to moan as she reached down to Gabi's head and her long, chestnut brown hair.

"Ohhh...uhhhh! Uh! OH!" she cried out in lust.

Watching Gabi eat her out as I fucked her twin sister was an all too prevalent reminder of the fact that I had my own harem of busty teenage girls. For the umpteenth time I felt like something or someone larger than life. I felt like I had done something no one before me had ever done before. It was egotistical and self-centered, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything else in that moment besides getting off all over those busty teenage sluts.

Gabi must have been working hard judging by how loud and frequent her partner was screaming. In fact given that both twins were screaming it made me wonder if their sexual musings could be heard outside.

"UH! UH! UH!" one twin moaned.

"UH! UH! UH!" moaned the other.

"Fuck!" I yelled out as I pushed the girl below me off of my cock. "I want all three of you. Now!"

There was some commotion and confusion as the girls scrambled to get into position in front of me. I gave them some visual guidance as I took hold of Gabi and put her into doggy position effortlessly. Being the only girl in the room I hadn't fucked that evening I felt it only appropriate that she receive my cock next.

Gabi smiled with triumph on her face as she ground her ass into my cock. I reached for her long hair and straightened it out over her back. It was so long that it dangled over her ass, and I actually felt it tickling my balls. I stabbed at her pussy a few times with my cock before finally spearing into her as the twins got into doggy position on either side of the brunette.

Gabi moaned as I took her by her long hair and thrusted into her. By yanking back on her hair I was forcing her to arch her back. She screamed out sexily as her head and back were pulled backward.

"OH! UH! UH! FUCK! GIVE IT TO ME!"

I rammed into her with the same intensity I had with the twin before her. After what seemed like an eternity of fucking her and ignoring the twins I pulled out and positioned myself behind the twin to her left. I penetrated her as quickly as I had Gabi and resumed giving her the fucking she deserved.

"UH! FUCK! YES! DADDY YES!" she yelled.

I moved back to Gabi and coaxed a few more moans from her as I fucked her for a considerably shorter amount of time, and then (to her disappointment) I pulled out once more and moved behind the blonde on her right.

"FUCK! OHMYGAWD! FUCK! DADDY! YOU'RE SO BIG!" she praised.

I grunted as I gave her a few more thrusts, and then finally got behind Gabi and resumed fucking her. I gripped her by her ass hard, taking handfuls of hair with me, and continued fucking her with the same vigor as before. Before long I had her moaning and screaming with the same intensity the twins had been screaming with not long before.

I took my hands off of her temporarily in order to spank the twins and simultaneously get their attention. As they turned around to look at me I held my arms out in a large hugging gesture.

"Come to Daddy, girls."

"Yes, Daddy!" the twins answered as they complied with my demand.

Both girls then scrambled to get to my side, and as soon as they were I was once again sandwiched between them...only this time I was fucking my flesh light as well.

I took both twins in my arms and rested my hands on their asses. With my cock still pounding into Gabi I turned and made out with the twin to my left. I then turned in the opposite direction and made out with the twin on my right. I leaned down and buried my face in their tits. I squeezed their buns. I felt their hands all over me and I heard them urging me to perform all the sexual acts that were going through my mind.

"Yes, Daddy! Yes!" they chanted. "Suck our big, juicy tits! Fuck your slutty little flesh light! Fuck her hard! Fuck her until you shoot your stud load EVERYWHERE!"

"Oh fuuuck...!" I moaned. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back my cock from spewing any longer; the wheels were already in motion. I reached down and took hold of my powerful tool as I pulled it out of Gabi's wet tunnel of sex. I started to stroke my cock as the twins practically fought over my mouth. I couldn't tell whose mouth was on mine at any given moment, but as my moaning increased in pace and volume they moaned right along with me and urged me to shoot my load.

"Shoot it, Daddy! Shoot your hot, stud load all over her!"

I couldn't hold back anymore. I let out a loud roar as my cock began to erupt in my hand. I shot stream after stream of hot cum on to the back of Gabi's head. The next few spurts landed on her back, which was still covered by her long, silky brown hair. I came and came until there were long streaks of white all over Gabi's beautiful hair.

Exhausted and spent, I reached down and took a handful of her hair and proceeded to clean the excess jizz off my cock with it. Gabi hunkered down on to her stomach, and I soon followed suit after making out with the twins some more. I laid down next to her, and soon the twins joined us. The three of us sexually satisfied, we all three fell asleep.

* * * * * * *

The next day I came home expecting no one to be there, but to my surprise Gabi was quietly tidying up. She apparently had skipped gymnastics that day and come right over after school. I had no objections whatsoever.

Generally I treated the girls like servants, but with Gabi it was a different scenario. I rarely asked her to do anything, and in fact she rarely even spoke to me. Unless I addressed her directly she never even really responded at all. She did, however, make sure she made herself readily available to me at all times.

On that day, as per usual, she was naked again except for her headphones. Having seen that she'd come home early I took off my coat and loosened my shirt and tie. She was in the dining room cleaning, and as I approached she briefly acknowledged that I was home with a smile and then went back to sprucing up the place. I walked passed her into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and took a beer out; which I opened. I made my way back into the living room and turned on Netflix while I sat down and sipped on my beer.

After about twenty minutes or so Gabi plopped herself down on the empty seat next to me. Again we acknowledged each other non-verbally and then she took to scrolling and tapping on her phone while I watched a program on the TV. I would occasionally glance at her (as any straight man would) and find that this was about as normal as it could get for her. It was a strange situation, I know, but that didn't change the fact that she was an absolutely stunning brunette beauty. She was a tiny thing with a tiny waist and big, heaving breasts. She had hair I just wanted to grab and pull.

After what felt like another twenty minutes of skimming shows and watching scenes eventually a sexual scene came on. My thoughts started to drift and before long I was sporting quite a considerable bulge in my pants.

Without really thinking about it I reached over to Gabi and took a handful of her long, brown, shimmering hair. I pulled it over her face and yanked her entire head down to my crotch. She was startled at first, but as soon as her head rammed into my bulge I think she finally realized what I wanted because she started to immediately undo my pants.

I leaned back in my seat as the busty brunette finally freed my cock; it was already almost fully erect. She began to suckle on the head tentatively as if she were a naïve virgin doing it for the very first time. I then filled both my hands with fistfuls of her hair; the shiny brown strands formed a curtain over the entire erotic scene. I couldn't see my cock and I couldn't see her face. It really was like being pleasured by some kind of toy.

My cock started to throb in her mouth. Of all the cocksuckers in Fuck Club Gabi definitely wasn't the worst (if there was such a thing as a 'worst' one). I especially liked that her hair was extremely long and tended to cover everything up. It made it so that there was no awkward acknowledgement of each other during the act and I was free to go about my business doing whatever I happened to be doing at the time - at that particular moment in time it happened to be drinking beer and watching television.

As Gabi continued sucking my cock I noticed that her ass was sticking out as she bent over. I reached over and started to caress her; squeezing her buns playfully as I felt her warm mouth sucking all around my manhood. She responded to my caresses by swirling her tongue around my head and shaft; caressing me with the pink organ to reciprocate the affection I was showing her.

"Fuck yes..." I moaned as I tilted my head back and enjoyed myself.

I was suddenly taken by surprise, however, as we both heard the front door unlocking and the door opened. On the other side stood Tiffany; wearing a tight white t-shirt and a pair of short denim shorts. Not quite as short as the Daisy Duke style, but they still showed a lot of leg. Atop her head she wore a pair of black cat ears. In she walked and closed the door behind her.

"Hi, Daddy!" she said, holding her hand up in a wave as she smiled over at me.

"Tiff..." I said. "You scared the blood out of my cock. What are you doing here? No one was scheduled to be here today."

"Oh! Daddy I'm so sorry!" she said, apologetically. "I was supposed to go shopping with my mom, but when I got home she'd left a note for me. She's going out with one of her dumb boyfriends instead."

"Tiff, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how you must feel." I said, as I held Gabi down into my crotch harder. I hadn't been lying about the loss of blood flow to my cock. I had lost a bit of hardness due to being interrupted. It didn't really matter, though. Gabi was doing a great job bringing me back to life.

"Are you mad that I came over, Daddy?" Tiffany asked. Her lip was quivering and it looked like her eyes might begin to water.

"No, of course not. I want you to think of this as your home. You're always welcome here, babygirl."

"Really, Daddy?" she asked, her face starting to light up.

"Of course. I was just surprised. I'm not used to people walking in on me when I'm using my flesh light."

"I'm sorry, Daddy..." she said.

"It's okay." I consoled her. "Why don't you come sit over here by Daddy?"

The busty blonde teen smiled as she began walking over. Despite the fact that she was wearing a bra of a noticeably darker color underneath her white shirt her entire rack managed to bounce up and down in it anyway. Each step she took was like a power step. She (and all the other girls of Fuck Club) didn't just walk when she came over to me; she strutted like a model on a runway.

Tiffany giddily sat on her knees next to me on the sofa. With Gabi still sucking away on my throbbing cock I immediately reached up with both hands and took hold of as much titflesh from Tiffany that I possibly could. I could feel her bra through the material of her shirt, and before long I was leaning down and burying my head into her fully clothed chest. I could feel her big melons heaving against me; they felt warm and inviting. She embraced me and hugged me closer to her bosom as my cock throbbed in another busty girl's hot mouth.

"Mmm...glrb...glrb...mmm...glrb..." Gabi sucked away.

Tiffany reached down to the bottom of her shirt and yanked it upward. It slid between my face and her bra and remained bunched around her neck as I found my face pressing into the tops of her bare breasts. My cock lurched at the feeling, and that caused Gabi to give a gargled and gagging sound as my manhood temporarily took her by surprise. I reached down to the brunette's head and pulled her off my cock by her hair. I then turned to Tiffany's huge rack.

"Let's go to your room." I said.

I could tell Tiffany was nodding even as I continued to stare at her tits. I watched them jiggle ever so slightly from the shaking of her bra as we stood up and stepped away from the couch. She took me by the hand and guided me through the living room and to the stairs. As we ascended and I stared at her ass in those tight denim shorts in front of me I had flashbacks to that first night in my house with the twins. The way these girls wiggled their asses was almost identical, and I wondered if that was something each girl had come up with on their own or if the twins were somehow giving lessons. To be honest neither scenario would have surprised me. Fuck Club was an absurd concept born of my own ego and arrogance. Delving too deep into it was not something I saw as fortuitous.

When we walked into her bedroom I was instantly reminded of how it was...hers. Her entire presence surrounded me just as the twins' rooms had done previously. There was a lot of Hello Kitty merchandise; pillows and posters and such. There were cute little cat plushies and knick-knacks thrown about. Tiffany wasn't as clean or as OCD as some of the other girls in Fuck Club, but I didn't mind it. I enjoyed the fact that she was just Tiffany.

Without saying so much as a single word to each other we both continued to undress. I was pulling my pant legs off my feet as I looked up and saw her removing her blouse and unfastening her bra. By the time I was finished she was completely topless, and her big breasts were completely bared for my viewing pleasure. I unbuttoned my shirt and removed it as she wiggled herself out of her tight shorts. All that stood between me and her now was a cute little pair of panties which she removed and discarded immediately.

I walked toward her and she walked backward toward the edge of the bed which she got on top of and crawled back on to. I climbed on as well and she allowed me to climb over her. Within moments I was holding my cock in my hand and rubbing her entrance with it, trying to shove my head and shaft into her already wet pussy.

"Mmm...ohhh..." She moaned out as I rubbed away. When I finally entered her she let out a very peculiar cry. "MEOW!"

"UH! UH! UH!" she screamed as I fucked her.

I myself was having trouble controlling my outbursts. It never ceased to amaze me how tight the girls in Fuck Club were no matter how many times I penetrated them. In Tiffany's case her grip on me was almost overwhelming. It was like she never intended on letting go. My body started to strain and my muscles grew tense all over. After what could only have been less than ten minutes I pulled out and let my cock rest above her crotch as I caught my breath.

The busty blonde was insatiable, however. She reached for the back of my neck and pulled me toward her. Our lips locked and we made out for what seemed like an eternity. I supposed that was her way of giving my cock a much needed break, despite the fact we'd only been fucking a very short amount of time. I responded to her enthusiasm by kissing my way down her neck and collarbone to her prodigious bust. My tongue slid down one of her breasts until it found her nipple, and I brought my lips down over it hard as I began to suck. This sent her into a howling frenzy.

"Uh! UH! Uh! UH! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!" she moaned out. If I hadn't known any better I would have said she was having an orgasm, but it was much too soon for that. I released her nipple from my mouth and made my way to her other breast. She cried out the same way she had previously, and when I was done she was the one panting and gasping for air.

I looked down at her to see that her hair was a mess now too. I had obviously coerced her into some sort of orgasmic thrashing with my mouth. This wasn't exactly an uncommon sight for me, but it was always a bit surprising to see.

I flipped her over on her side and got behind her. I lifted one of her legs up and prepared to enter her again, but we were interrupted - this time by Gabi. She quietly made her way over to the bed and got behind me. I proceeded to shove my cock into Tiffany's willing cunt as Gabi embraced me from behind and started rubbing my chest and shoulders.

"Mmmmph! UHhhh!" Tiffany moaned as I resumed fucking her.

Behind me I could feel Gabi's body pressed into mine. Her tiny, feminine hands were all over me and I could feel her big tits smashed against my back. I rested Tiffany's leg on my shoulder and used my now freed arm to reach around and grab hold of one of her tits. I squeezed it as I rammed my cock into her from behind - Gabi rubbing my strained muscles as I worked to get me and the blonde off.

"UH! OHH! FUCK! YESSSS!" Tiffany moaned as I pounded her.

With her tits in my hand and my cock in her snatch Tiffany began to writhe almost uncontrollably. She started to push back against every single thrust I gave her, and before long her tightness became like one of those Chinese finger-trap toys around me. It got to the point to where I couldn't shove my cock in any further due to excessive blockage - barriers that had not yet been broken inside her. I was teasing those barriers with each and every thrust, and that was causing her to experience things she had never experienced before.

Tiffany was screaming like she didn't care if the whole world heard. I think even Gabi was taken aback because there was a palpable shift in her overall tone and demeanor. I could feel her eyes watching from behind; watching the spectacle as it took place in front of her. Her hands suddenly had less purpose when rubbing me down; she seemed distracted.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers