Three Become One Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers

I decided to switch positions yet again. I returned Tiffany to her place on her back. She spread her legs wide in anticipation of taking my cock again, but I had other plans. I took hold of Gabi and positioned her on top of Tiffany. The two girls were confused for a moment, but then they hugged each other together and didn't even have to be told to kiss. They began making out with one another as I took my position behind Gabi, who had plenty of room between Tiffany's outspread legs. I guided myself to Gabi's tiny tunnel and initially had some trouble penetrating her. That didn't last long; after feeling how tight Tiffany was around me I felt revised. I wanted more.

And so Gabi let out a blood-curdling scream when I thrust my cock into her as far as it would go.

"YEEEEEEEEE!" she cried. "OHHH! Oh my...GAWD! It's enormous!"

Normally I wasn't always a fan of hearing Gabi speak; flesh lights were incapable of speech, after all. I did make the occasional exception, though. Hearing a woman exclaim that I have a big cock is certainly something I'm not opposed to.

"Mmmp! Mmp! Uh! Uh! UHHHHH! Uhhhhh..." Gabi moaned as I rammed her. She'd been soaking wet before I even entered her; probably before she even entered the bedroom. The more I fucked her the wetter she became, and as I began to leak precum and our juices began to mix she only cried out louder and louder just as the blonde had done previously.

Tiffany was looking up at Gabi from underneath her. She was obviously vying for the brunette's attention, making sexual faces at her and puckering her lips in the most subtle and tiny of ways. But Gabi was much too involved in the pounding I was giving her. She had her head craned up and her eyes closed in sexual bliss. Noticing all of this subconsciously prompted me to take hold of her hair. I pulled on it hard to get her attention and when she looked back at me I put my hand on the back of her head and forced her down into the blonde below. The two girls' pairs of lips met, and they began making out with each other like a couple of slutty lesbians; Gabi moaning into Tiffany's mouth as they kissed.

"Mmmm...mmmm...mm!!"

I pulled out of the brunette and readjusted myself so that I was poised before the blonde. Tiffany knew I was coming and I actually saw her ready herself between her legs in an effort to welcome me in. I accepted the non-verbal invitation and thrust my cock into her with as much force as I'd given Gabi.

"Unnhhh! UHH! HUH!" she moaned.

Our three bodies were colliding as my own bed collided with the wall with every thrust. I was ramming into both girls. My body was hitting theirs with such force that it was making Gabi's rear red and Tiffany's pussy exhausted. I felt like if I continued the way that I was both girls would be undeniably wrecked after this fuck session.

But it didn't matter to me. They were young. They were nubile. And here I was, a man old enough to be their father, enjoying their most intimate embraces at the same time. Both girls were willing participants in my debauchery, and nothing; not even the internal blockage in their pussies, was going to stop me from having them.

I switched back and forth from one teen to the next, reaching around to both girls and wedging my hands between their colliding tits. Their colossal melons bounced and jiggled around my hands as I squeezed as much titflesh from both girls as I possibly could. I was immediately reminded of a recent fuck session with the twins as this position was very similar to how I had fucked them then. I must have really loved that position to be repeating it again so soon.

"UH! UH! UH! UHHHH!" Tiffany yelled.

"UH! UH! UH! UHHHH!" Gabi yelled.

"Fuuuuuck!" I yelled out, barely even able to keep track of which girl I was inside anymore. "Take it, ladies! Take my huge fucking cock! Uh! Take it, Gabi! UH! Take it, Tiff! UHH!"

The girls were moaning so loudly and frequently that it became difficult for me to discern which noises were coming from whom. This was another incident that reminded me of the twins as this had happened with them several times in the past. In fact since the moment I'd become intimate with the twins it had always been difficult for me to tell them apart. I sometimes wondered if even they knew who was who anymore.

"Uhhh! Daddy!" Tiffany moaned. "You're cock is so fucking huge! We want it, Daddy! Give to us!"

I pulled my manhood out of whoever I'd been fucking (I assumed it had been Tiffany), and took hold of it as I climbed off the bed. My cock was dripping in juices from both girls, not to mention my own precum, and the bed was soaked. The girls had very obviously reached orgasm, although I couldn't tell if they'd reached it more than once.

I scrambled to get off the bed in a hurry; I was very eager to continue the sex. I hastily made my way to the side of the two busty teens and took to my knees next to their faces. I pushed my pelvis forward and my juice-soaked cock and balls collided with both their faces. Both girls turned to me and began to lick and kiss me in an effort to pleasure me orally, but I took each of them by their pretty heads and turned them back to each other so that their lips were pursed against one another. I then snaked my cock between both pairs of lips and began to slide it through them.

"Mmm...mmmm...mmmm..." the two girls moaned.

Their moaning created a slight vibration feeling against my cock. That, added with everything else they were doing heightened my pleasure by so much more. I reached down and held the girls by the sides of their head as I slid my cock atop their lips at the same time.

"Fuck...just like that, ladies." I moaned as my cock throbbed against their teen lips. "This feels so fucking good. Smother my cock in kisses..."

The girls obeyed, and soon I was enjoying the sensation of two girls eagerly making out with my cock as if it was a person. I could feel a pair of full lips on the topside of my shaft as well as the underside. The two busty teens cooed and moaned around it as if they were pressing their lips against mine, and it was almost too much for me to handle without blowing my load.

I pulled my dick out from between their lips and proceeded to wag it over them; rubbing my cockhead and shaft over noses, foreheads, and cheeks. My precum smeared the two of them as I marked them as my own personal whores; toys for my amusement. I then stuck my cock back between their lips and started thrusting so hard my pelvis was colliding with the sides of their faces with each thrust. For a moment I wondered if their lips might actually chap, but then I figured it would be okay because there was so much moisture involved.

"Do you girls like having my cock all over your lips and faces?" I asked of them, commandingly.

"Mmm...mmmhm..." the two sluts moaned against my cock in response.

"You're Daddy's own personal sluts, aren't you? Target practice for me to shoot my load, aren't you?"

"Mmm! Mmmhmm...!" they responded once more.

I reached down to Gabi's ass and started squeezing it before giving it a few spanks. Her cheeks wiggled with each slap I gave it, and the ripples seemed to last an eternity. I reached underneath her and my hand found the smoothness of both girls' legs; particularly Tiffany's. I rubbed her inner thighs in the horniest of ways. When it came to the girls of Fuck Club I always had a hard time deciding where to put my hands, mouth, and cock. There wasn't a single part of their bodies that I didn't want to feel with a single part of mine. Deciding where to cum was perhaps the hardest decision to make as well.

I put my hands back on their heads; grabbing handfuls of blonde and brunette hair. My cock throbbed against their faces as the girls peered at me inconsistently with their pretty and naïve eyes. Their soft faces were like dart boards to me; dart boards filled with bulls' eyes. I knew I didn't have long before I was trying to shoot all those targets. I had gone beyond some kind of mental and physical threshold. I knew there was nothing that was going to stop me from cumming, and it was all I could do to keep myself from exploding before I was sure I was ready.

Despite my obvious eagerness I managed to keep it together longer than even I'd hoped. But the combination of feeling two pairs of lips kissing my cock and two tongues intertwining around me was more than enough to get my engine fully revved. I pulled my cock from between their lips yet again and pushed Gabi so she was on her back next to Tiffany. I then climbed atop the busty blonde and straddled her as I shoved my cock between her big, round globes.

"Ohhh fuuuuck...!" I moaned as she pushed her huge orbs together around my manhood. I could feel her soft, feminine skin enveloping me in a busty embrace. I began to lose myself in the moment, and I had to will myself out of it in order to keep from letting myself get pushed over the edge.

"Mm...mhm! Yeah! Fuck my tits!" Tiffany yelled, lewdly.

Her big melons were jiggling atop her chest as I rammed my cock in and out of her cleavage. She was having trouble keeping them wrapped around me due to how hard I was thrusting. Every once in a while my dick would pop out from between her hooters and we'd both be desperately and quickly trying to shove it back in.

After quite a while between Tiffany's tits I pulled out of her cleavage and proceeded to straddle the brunette Gabi. She immediately took hold of her own pair of juicy melons and eagerly squeezed my cock between them.

"Fuck I love your tits..." I moaned as I felt Gabi's titflesh all around my cock. "I love all these big ass fuckin' tits!"

Gabi did her part to try and stay silent as I thrusted between her big, round funbags. She occasionally couldn't help but let out a moan or sexual musing as my cock slid across her chestplate and through her busty cleavage. Her body was so soft and warm that I almost didn't want to switch back to Tiffany, but after several moments of titfucking the big-breasted teen I felt it was time for a change.

Now back between Tiffany's giant tits I began bucking my hips harder and faster as I could feel my climax building within me. I took my cock in hand and began slapping at Tiffany's rack as hard as I could. My cock was like steel as I watched her big jugs jiggle around underneath my powerful manhood. I felt like a god as I inflicted my will on her with Gabi watching in eagerness right next to us.

"I wanna cum all over you busty babes..." I said as I smacked Tiffany's tits with my undeniable cock. "Gabi...bring your tits over here! Next to Tiff's!"

Gabi did as I ordered and moved so that she was on her knees. She shuffled next to us and took both her giant boobs in her tiny hands as she leaned forward until she was down next to the blonde. Tiffany had been jiggling her tits against my cock as I watched Gabi take her position, and now that both girls were right where I wanted them it was time to give my next order.

"Jiggle them, ladies!" I said as I slid my cock across all four of their meaty, teenage melons. "Jiggle those huge boobs all over my cock!"

The girls did as they were told, and soon their abundant tit-flesh was rippling all around me. As I pulled on my cock and started to stroke it my mind and vision seemed focus on everything and nothing all at once. One reoccurring sight and thought was all four of their juicy breasts bouncing underneath me; at times it seemed that was all I could focus on through this climax which seemed to be extending through eternity.

I let out a grunt and my cock began to shoot hot jizz on to all the mountainous breasts in front of it.

"Ahhhh FUCK!" I yelled as a powerful jet of semen surged out of my cock and splattered across their tits. It was swiftly followed by more and more streams of my sticky white fluid.

"Mmm! Uhhh!" the girls moaned as they continued to jiggle their jugs in the middle of my manly rainstorm. My cum splattered over boob after boob; each cumshot exploding over their racks upon contact and sending droplets of my seed all over their massive chests.

They shook their racks in the wake of this sperm assault as they got pelted over and over; right up until my orgasm died down. The aftermath showed my jizz dripping down off their necks and breasts and nipples like I had filled up a bucket and thrown the contents out over their chests. They were absolutely covered.

I heard both girls panting as I myself caught my breath. They were musing about what a stud I was and how much cum I had shot, but I barely paid either girl any attention as I rolled over on to my back and closed my eyes. As the girls wedged themselves between my arms and cuddled me I wondered what else was in store for Fuck Club.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,379 Followers