Three Become Two

Story Info
FFM become FF when husband is at work.
4.4k words
4.63
34.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned as he filled her asshole with his hot cum.

Ass in the air, face buried in a pillow, she lay there as he pulled out his dick and collapsed next to her.

Still, she remained, feeling his hot jizz oozing out of her asshole as it quivered from the pounding it had just received.

She had to admit, Jeff Still had it. Even after ten years of marriage, he knew how to get her off. Still, it was undeniable things had gotten a bit stale and could benefit from a bit of freshening up.

And they didn't get much fresher than Hazel.

She moaned with pleasure as Hazel, Jeff's twenty-three-year-old assistant, slipped her warm tongue into Amanda's asshole and scooped out Jeff's creamy load.

As her husband lay there, slipping into unconsciousness, Hazel worked diligently on Amanda, continuing to explore her asshole with her tongue.

When Jeff had first raised the possibility of Hazel joining them, Amanda had been all for it. The idea of sharing her husband with another woman had really turned her on.

A tag team, teasing him, toying with him, before descending, pleasuring him in ways one person couldn't.

She had often touched herself at the thought of riding his face, her juices running down his chin whilst he ate her tight yet experienced pussy, as a younger woman rode his dick with her inexperienced yet enthusiastic cunt.

But to her surprise, things had gone a little differently and more often than not it was Hazel and Jeff who would team up on Amanda.

It had started slowly, with a kiss here and a nibble there, a sly finger rubbing against Amanda's wet pussy whilst Jeff was preoccupied elsewhere. Soon it became all she could think about.

Even as Jeff had been balls deep in her ass, his not ungenerous cock penetrating her with experience and power, she had thought of this moment. The moment where Jeff passed out, exhausted (as he inevitably did), and the two of them could have some real fun.

Before Hazel, she'd never had a woman eat her asshole, now she wondered how she ever did without.

She buried her face deeper in the pillow as Hazel buried her tongue deeper. The last thing she wanted to do was to wake Jeff.

Not that he'd be upset, quite the contrary. He'd always had a thing for women with women, and his porn collection (which he thought she didn't know about) was almost exclusively lesbians.

He would love nothing more than to see his wife being rimmed by a much younger woman. In fact, when Hazel had first entered their bedroom he had tried to encourage precisely that but was met with reluctance from both parties.

Still, he wasn't sore for long, not with some fresh twenty-three-year-old pussy to unload in.

Amanda bit into the pillow, the fabric filling her mouth as Hazel, still working on her asshole, slipped her hand over Amanda's wet cunt and started fingering her clit.

Jeff had always been good about making sure she came and was good at it. Still, there was something different about having those feminine fingers explore her pussy. The softness of the skin, the gentleness of the touch, the way they knew exactly what to do.

She moaned again as Hazel continued to work her fingers, bringing her to orgasm. The bed rocked gently as Amanda threw her ass back and forth, maximising the sensations of tongue and fingers as she climaxed, her tongue rubbing on the pillow in her mouth, wishing desperately that it was Hazel's sweet pussy.

Then, after one final convulsion, her body relaxed and Amanda lay down on the bed, satisfied, and as Hazel stroked gently stroked her long, brown hair, as she fell asleep next to her husband.

When she awoke, Hazel was gone, and Jeff was bright as a daisy (as he always seemed to be after cumming in her ass), even though it was the middle of the night.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" He asked, cleaning his teeth in the en-suite bathroom.

You have no idea, she thought, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Your deepest fantasy was coming true and you snored through the whole thing.

As these thoughts went through her mind, she found herself becoming aroused, and she realised it was not just Hazel's tongue and fingers that excited her (although they certainly did), but it was the thrill of doing it in secret.

That night as they went to sleep, Amanda could think of nothing else.

***

The next morning, Jeff left for work, as always, and Amanda lay in bed, as always. One of the perks of being a freelance writer is that you can set your own schedule, and Amanda was fond of setting hers as late as possible.

Once Jeff had gone, taking the early morning fuss and noise with him, Amanda spread her body across the bed, enjoying the cool sheets and waited for sleep to once again take her.

Only, she couldn't sleep. Thoughts of Hazel ran through her mind. She thought of the two of them alone, free to explore each other's bodies.

She pictured Hazel's devilish smile as she went down on Amanda, licking her clit with an enthusiasm only youth can muster. The image then morphed into Amanda between Hazel's legs, her soft, freshly waxed pussy getting wet for her touch.

She thought about running her tongue over Hazel's soft, warm pussy, juices flowing just for her. She could practically taste it.

Amanda moaned freely in the empty bedroom, both hands stimulating herself. One hand, two fingers deep inside her whilst the fingers of her other hand expertly danced over her swollen clit.

She imagined the two of them entwined, pussy eater and eatee, both. Tongues and fingers working to bring them both to a mutual climax and then, on the edge, Hazel slipping a sly finger deep into Amanda's quivering asshole, sending her into a mindblowing orgasm.

It was at this point, that Amanda started to cum, her eyes closed, her fingers continuing to do their work. She arched her head back, convinced she could taste Hazel's sweet pussy on her lips.

Then with a final sigh, she relaxed, satisfied.

She could feel the sheets were damp under her ass, she was really wet. So, she rolled back over to her side of the bed and, with the room smelling of sex, she drifted off into a deep sleep.

***

It was past nine when she awoke again. The smell of her early morning activities had dissipated, but she could still smell herself on her fingers. She thought about pleasuring herself again but decided she should get up and get to her office (i.e. the desk in the spare room).

But, first, she really should freshen up.

She slipped off her silk pyjamas and stepped into the hot stream of the shower.

She washed her hair, her face, her body, as she gradually grew more and more refreshed.

She ran her hand down her ass, a finger slipping between the cheeks, and finding the hole Hazel had expertly claimed as her own. She thought about last night, about Jeff fucking her there, cumming deep inside her, then Amanda, hungry, desperate to taste her ass, licking it clean of his cum and then devouring it, owning her ass, like it was the last one she would ever eat.

She started to gently finger her asshole as her other hand slipped down to her wet pussy.

Not again, she thought. You can't spend all day like this. You've got work to do.

It was true, but it was too late, Amanda was too deep into it. She rubbed her clit as her finger worked her asshole this time, rubbing, circling, penetrating, working herself into a lather.

She leaned back against the glass wall of the shower as the warm water ran down her until she came once again.

***

Hungry after her prolonged shower, she headed down to the kitchen in nothing but her white fluffy robe, tied loose, her left breast nearly slipping out, her bare feet warmed by the underfloor heating.

As the coffee machine did its magic, she prepared breakfast, a bowl of fruit with some yoghurt.

She was hungry after last night (and this morning), but she would make do with this.

She had reached that age where you have to mind what you eat. She was in her late thirties but prided herself on still having the body of someone ten years younger. That wasn't something she was going to let go without a fight.

As the coffee machine beeped to indicate it had completed its cycle, Amanda walked over with the fruit bowl, spooning the last few morsels into her mouth and putting the dish in the sink.

She picked up her coffee and smelt the dark aroma, the beans percolated to perfection.

She sat back down by the breakfast bar and thought about her novel. It was an erotic thriller (which focused more on the erotic than the thrills), but she wasn't quite sure where the story needed to go yet.

Her hero, Jeremiah Brood had just seduced his nemesis's mistress, and they were now lying in bed together, their lust satiated.

She thought perhaps there could be a knock on the door, even though they weren't expecting anyone.

Knock. Knock.

Amanda looked in the direction of the hall, unsure if she had heard it or if it was her imagination.

Knock. Knock.

She got up, and tying the robe tighter around her waist, she wasn't overly keen on giving the delivery guy an eyeful, walked to the door.

"Hi," said Hazel. "I was just in the neighbourhood so I thought I'd pop in to say hi. So, hi," she said, giving a little wave.

Amanda was stunned. Not only had she not expected Hazel to show up unannounced, she had never seen her like this.

Every time she had met Amanda, she had always been dressed very formally, either arriving home with Jerry after work or returning with them both after a meal out.

To be fair, Amanda had never had a problem with that. Hazel wore her work clothes very well. They exuded sexy without being slutty, the tight fit to her curves gave an insight into her figure without showing any flesh. Even though her dresses were cut above the knee, her legs were always covered by tights or stockings.

It was only when she stripped down did Amanda get a sense of who Hazel really was. An ambitious young woman, eager to please. And please she did, both Jeff and Amanda. It crossed her mind that Hazel had probably been eager to please Jeff in the office as well as the bedroom. Most of her days were probably spent on her knees, sucking his dick under his desk, or being taken from behind, a personal favourite of his.

So to see her like this was a new experience.

When they'd first met, Amanda had been surprised to find Hazel was twenty-three. In her work attire and make-up, she looked closer to thirty. It wasn't until she began to take off her clothes did Amanda fully appreciate the vitality of her flesh. Her tanned skin was smooth, her body toned. Her firm breasts, standing tall and proud. Her ass, smooth and taut, yet soft to the touch.

Now here she was, looking very much her age.

Her hair, dark and black, was tied into two plaits, hanging down to her shoulders. Her short white shirt, the top buttons open, teasing just a touch of cleavage, a hint of a black bra, the bottom buttons exposing her navel, her firm flat stomach.

Beneath, was a short black dress that barely covered her ass, exposing the tops of her stockings and the suspenders that held them up. A thick black belt with shiny metal studs ran around the waist.

On her feet were big black boots adorned with buckles and straps, giving Amanda a hint that Hazel might be even kinkier than she'd imagined.

"Can I come in?" She asked, innocently.

Amanda stepped aside and Hazel walked in, a bright smile on her face. Amanda stood by the door watching her go, her flimsy dress floating up with every bouncy step, exposing her ass and the small black panties that only teased a covering.

She closed the door and walked into the kitchen, feeling that familiar throbbing between her legs.

"Would you like a coffee?" She asked as Hazel wandered aimlessly around the kitchen.

"No thanks," she said.

"Something to eat, perhaps?" She was so nervous she had no idea what to do or say. Hazel had only ever been here for one reason, and never alone. She was excited about the possibilities but terrified at the same time.

"Ooh, yes please," she said, bouncing on the spot. Amanda put the coffee on the counter and opened the fridge.

"What would you like?" Asked Amanda, inspecting the contents of the fridge for something suitable.

"You," she said.

"Excuse me?" Amanda asked, but before she could even get the words out, she felt the hem of her robe rise and fall and Hazel's breath on her ass, as two slim fingers began working her pussy.

Amanda doubled over with surprise, holding on to the sides of the fridge for support as the new position made her pussy available to Hazel's incorrigible tongue.

The warmth of her tongue on her pussy was in stark contrast to the cold air that was touching her face, blowing down her robe, making her nipples erect.

She moaned, which only encouraged Hazel further, who explored her entrance with the full length of her surprisingly long tongue. She licked and lapped at her wetness, her fingers circling her swollen clit.

Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, Hazel pulled her head from out of the robe and jumped to her feet, first pulling Amanda forward, turning her around, then slamming the fridge closed and pinning her against it, her warm, wet mouth finding Amanda's, sharing her flavour between them, as her hand once again found her pussy under her robe.

With her free hand, Hazel tugged at the robe's belt, loosening it. She then slipped the material to the side, exposing Amanda's breast, before taking the firm nipple in her mouth.

Amanda, stunned by the sudden onslaught from Hazel, had been almost entirely passive. But now, her body warming up, she started to come to her senses. She reached round and grabbed Hazel's ass, pulling her hips into her, driving Hazel's fingers deeper into her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as her fingertips brushed her g-spot and Amanda slid her hand deeper under her ass, finding her black panties, already damp, as if waiting for her touch.

Hazel moaned into Amanda's breast as Amanda's fingers explored her over the top of the fabric. With her free hand, she tipped Hazel's face to hers and kissed her deeply again, Hazel rubbing her wet panties up and down Amanda's bare leg.

Suddenly without warning, Hazel grabbed Amanda by the ass and hauled her up into the air, the photos and magnets on the fridge scattering across the floor. Surprised by Hazel's strength, she wrapped her legs around the young woman as Hazel carried her across the room, before lying her gently on the breakfast bar. Amanda lay flat on her back as Hazel dropped to her knees, opening the robe and going to work, causing Amanda to flail her arm, sending her cup of coffee crashing to the ground, not that either of them noticed.

Lost in the passion, Amanda was brought quickly back to earth, when she felt a cool sensation running down her. Looking down her body she found Hazel had located the yoghurt she'd used for breakfast and was gently dribbling it over her pussy, lapping it up along with her juices, moaning contentedly, really making a meal out of her.

Unable to take anymore, Amanda squeezed her thighs tight, bringing her young face closer to her. The young woman responded enthusiastically, lapping at her pussy, until finally, spread across the breakfast bar, the pleasure broke into full-blown orgasm.

Once she was finished, Hazel looked up from between her legs, her lips shimmering with wetness. She climbed on top of the older woman and kissed her, once again rubbing her panties, now thoroughly soaked, along her leg.

"I think I'm ready for brunch," said Amanda, raising herself up, her breasts fully freed from the robe. Amanda pulled her in with her legs and they kissed again before she let her go and climbed off the breakfast bar.

Hazel hopped up effortlessly in her place, ready to go.

"Be gentle," said Hazel, innocently, biting her bottom lip.

Amanda kneeled down, taking off her robe and slipping it under her knees.

She looked at the woman's spread legs, her soft fleshy thighs, her damp panties, promising untold wonders.

She swallowed nervously. She'd never done this before.

"It's easy," said Hazel, sensing the woman's discomfort. "Just do what you wish someone was doing to you."

Right, thought Amanda. The one she definitely knew how to do was imagine people eating her pussy.

She ran up fingers gently over Hazel's inner thighs, causing her to laugh. Hazel removed her hands.

"Don't stop," said Hazel looking down, "I like it."

Comforted, Amanda ran her fingers over the girl's soft skin again, towards her crotch, tracing the outline of her mound, keeping to the outer reaches. She heard a moan from the breakfast bar and took this as a sign she was on the right track, letting her fingers explore further, tracing the outline of her panties up and along her hips, gripping the material at either side, pulling gently, waiting for the positive signals, then let go, a disappointed moan following.

She moved her face closer and could smell her arousal. She began to kiss her thighs, along the line of her panties, where her fingers had been, her hands now wrapped around her legs, holding on to where stockings met flesh.

Slowly, she worked her way up to her panties, planting soft kisses along her growing wetness, getting the slight taste of her. The girl moaned and Amanda took her panties in her mouth, sucking on the wet material, desperate for the girl's pussy.

She unwrapped one arm from the girl's thigh and reached for them, hooking her finger underneath the fabric, pulling them to the side. She admired the beautifully manicured cunt, smelling its natural beauty.

"Please," came a whisper from the breakfast bar.

Please.

At this plea, Amanda ran her tongue across the girl's wet slit, her mouth filling with flavour, making her wet in the process. As the prone girl muttered and squirmed, she continued to lick, exploring every gap, every fold, from her entrance to her clit, taking it in her mouth and gently sucking on it.

Hazel moaned loudly, pushing her cunt into Amanda's face, desperate for more. And she was happy to oblige. She sucked and licked as the girl lay helpless, her legs beginning to squeeze the older woman's head, desperate to not be interrupted.

As she sucked on her sweet clit, Amanda reached down and slipped her hand between her own legs, stimulating herself at the same rhythm.

The more she sucked the clit, the more worked up Hazel got, the closer Amanda got to making herself cum for the third time today, fourth overall. She rubbed and could feel the girl vibrating, that the onset of her orgasm was at hand.

Amanda worked her fingers on her own clit faster, her state of arousal heightened by bringing another woman to climax, the taste of her sex in her mouth. Soon, Hazel screamed as a full-blown orgasm overtook her, triggering Amanda's own. Both women were cumming at the same time, and Amanda was in charge of both.

She worked her tongue and fingers, desperate to keep both orgasms going for as long as possible. After what felt like a lifetime, she slowly released both pussies, and she sat on the floor, gasping for breath, as Hazel ooh'd contentedly on the breakfast bar.

"That was sooo good," she murmured. "Fuck, I wish you could eat my pussy all day."

So do I, thought Amanda. So do I.

She sat on the heated floor, gasping for the breath denied her as Hazel held her face with her thighs. It was tiring, but definitely worth it.

"You look exhausted," said Hazel, slipping off the bar, crouching on her tiptoes. "Let's go lie down."

The younger woman took her by the hand, scooping up the robe in the other, gently leading her through the living room and up the stairs. Amanda sat on the bed and Hazel stood in front of the naked woman, twirling her hair.

12