Three Become Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got a fantastic body," she said.

"You mean for an older woman," said Amanda, trying not to sound jealous.

"Fuck no," she said stepping closer, "you are so beautiful, classy, so... fuckable." She stepped close, her leg in between Amanda's, and kissed her.

"Mmm," said the younger woman. "I taste good." Amanda knew that to be true.

The kiss continued as they rolled around on the bed, Amanda slowly opening Hazel's shirt, exposing a black lacy bra, kissing the top of her breasts. A moment later the shirt was gone, and so was the bra, Amanda's hands and lips exploring the girl's modest, perfect breasts, sucking on her nipples.

"Mmm, wait..." said Hazel, sitting up on the bed, then leaning over to take off her boots. Amanda lay behind her, kissing her neck, her back running her hands over her bare chest. She flicked them across the room, turning and straddling her boss's wife, crotch against crotch.

"You forgot something," said the wife.

"What's that?" Asked the seductress, letting out a small whoop as, taken by surprise, she was flipped onto her back.

"These," said the older woman, reaching under the tiny skirt and sliding the black panties off of her. She sniffed them deeply then dropped them on the floor, before getting on top of her, and kissing her, their mouths, their breasts, their bodies pressed against one another.

"Can I ask you something?" Asked Hazel, as if she was shy.

"Anything," replied Amanda, in a comforting tone.

"Can I sit on your face?"

Amanda smiled, an open invitation. She lay back on the bed, as the girl straddled her, her wet pussy sliding gently up the woman's body, leaving a thin trail of juices between her breasts, before slowly lowering herself onto the woman's face, which Amanda again explored with glee.

She kissed and sucked at the pussy, Hazel rocking back and forth, holding on to the headboard both for support and to control her movement, riding the woman's face to ecstasy.

For minutes, she licked and caressed, tasting nothing but pussy, smelling nothing but sex, hearing only the moans of the woman on top of her, feeling nothing but the desire of two women for one another.

"Wait," said Hazel moving back. "That was amazing but, I think someone is missing out." Without another word, she swung her leg off the woman and straddled her once again, facing the other way. She leaned forward, burying her head in the other woman's wet pussy. "Much better," she said and ran her tongue down her lips, as Amanda followed suit.

There the two women stayed, locked in a sexual embrace, orally pleasuring one another, feeding off each other's desire, their cravings.

Amanda looked up and saw under the skirt, the girl's sweet asshole looking back at her. She wanted desperately to lick it, to caress it like Hazel had done for her the night before, but she also didn't want to take her cunt out of her mouth. So, she did the only thing she could think of, running one hand across the girl's asscheek and gently slipping her finger inside. The girl moaned, sucking Amanda's clit harder and rocking back and forth, riding her finger, making the most of the finger fucking her ass.

And it was only moments until she returned the favour, slipping her own finger gently into Amanda's asshole. Being underneath, she didn't have the manoeuvrability of the woman on top, but she found it incredibly pleasurable, the younger woman certainly knowing her way around an asshole.

They licked their pussies as they played with their assholes, until again, Hazel made the unmistakable sounds of climax, again, sending Amanda into a climax of her own. Again, the two women came at the same time, only this time each was responsible for the other's orgasm.

They moaned in tandem, their bodies, sweaty and desperate, rocking back and forth in time. Hazel, clit still in her mouth moaned, sending gentle vibrations through it, causing Amanda to go wild, forcing her hips up, desperate for more stimulation, which Hazel generously provided. As they came and came and came, Amanda thought it would never end, until, finally, it did, Hazel gently rolling off, her stockinged feet next to Amanda's face, who gently caressed them, running her hands down her legs, softly.

Hazel, now exhausted, crawled up the bed and collapsed by Amanda, who leaned in and kissed the tired girl. Then she reached down, undoing her belt and slipping off her skirt, before easing the covers from underneath them and covering them both.

She hugged Hazel, kissing her softly, her hands gently exploring her softness. Soon, they were both asleep.

A couple of hours later, both women were awake, laying in each other's arms.

"That was fun," said Hazel, smiling up at Amanda.

"It was," she agreed.

"Maybe we could do it again, sometime?"

"I'd like that."

"Me too." With that, she lay her head back on Amanda's breast and closed her eyes. "Although...," she said after a few moments. Maybe next time I could bring some toys?"

"Toys?" Asked Amanda. "As in..."

"As in you'll have to wait to find out. But if you don't want..."

"I want," said Amanda, desperate to see what else this girl brought to the table. She had a feeling she had only seen the tip of the iceberg. "But shouldn't you be at work?"

"Oh," said Hazel, "didn't Jerry tell you? I'm sick." With that, she gave a faint, obviously fake cough and smiled. "I think I'm going to need some bed rest. Probably for the rest of the week."

"I think that would be for the best," said Amanda leaning down to kiss her again. "I think you should definitely stay in bed."

12