Three Builders and a Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Sadie is teased and punished, then fucked and filmed.
6.9k words
4.78
24.9k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After deepthroating Vince and getting off in front of Dev, I was sure Elliott would visit my apartment to finish what we started in the backyard. But Dev must have been serious about his team getting back to work, because even though all three did come up to use my bathroom in the afternoon, they paid me minimal notice. Sure, Vince leered and Dev winked as they passed my bedroom but that was it. Elliott brought my coffee cups back upstairs and washed them in my sink but all the while he ignored me completely. Which only made me more desperate to find a way to please him.

I worried I'd been too easy. Maybe he wanted more of a challenge. Maybe I shouldn't have followed his orders so quickly. Maybe I shouldn't have acted like such a slut.

I decided the best course of action was to ignore what happened too and keep things normal and casual. So, on the next day, the fourth day of their works, I made another round of coffees and made my way downstairs to Adam's apartment. This time, I was better prepared and wore a floor length patterned dress with a modest neckline and long sleeves. I could hardly cover more skin. I also learnt from yesterday and wore a bra and underwear. Okay yes, it was a black lace bra with a matching thong. But still, I swear I had no plans to show off. I just wanted to be prepared. For anything.

When I arrived, the men were all standing around Adam's dining room watching something on Dev's phone. It wasn't until I heard myself moaning through the tiny speaker that I realized it had to be the video Dev took yesterday of me masturbating against my dining table. I froze, already a step inside the apartment, not sure what I should do.

Elliott spotted me first. His dark eyes slowly peered up and met mine over Vince's shoulder. He didn't say anything, he just stared at me.

Another of my moans reverberated from the speaker and Vince and Dev started laughing. Elliott didn't -- he kept staring, goading me to do something. What, I didn't know. But I could feel myself coming undone under that penetrating gaze.

I couldn't take it anymore. I knocked on the open door beside me with one foot to signal my arrival.

Vince turned to me with a huge grin. Dev straightened up and casually, without shame, pocketed his phone.

"Good morning, Sadie," Elliott said politely, as if he'd only just seen me.

"Morning." I walked forward on shaky legs and deposited the tray of coffees on the dining table by the men. "Help yourselves."

Dev laughed as he took one. "Oh, I will."

I waited until Vince and Elliott took theirs as well before taking the last coffee. I sipped it awkwardly in silence, unsure what to do next. It seemed rude to leave immediately.

Vince broke the silence. "Looking for a new table?" he asked, knocking on the one between us. "We don't mind if you need to try this one out."

My cheeks flushed.

"Don't tease her," Dev reprimanded Vince. "You know this is a client's table." He turned to me. "Sorry, sweetie, but I don't think it would be appropriate."

More heat flooded into my face. Dev was apologizing to me as if I couldn't help myself rutting against every single table I came across. It was so demeaning. I should've protested and protected my dignity but I just lowered my eyes like the submissive slut they all knew I was by now and said, "It's okay."

Dev smiled. "That's my girl." He placed his coffee down. "Are you going to give us a hand today?"

I nodded tentatively. "What do you need?"

"A hand around my--" Vince started but Dev cut him off.

"Let's focus on work, Vince." Dev turned back to me. "Have you ever painted before?"

"Yeah, but I'm pretty messy."

"That doesn't matter. We'll just have you do the primer. We'll be painting over it anyway."

I blinked back at Dev. He was really going to put me to work. Painting. It wasn't even sexy. Not that I wanted it to be sexy. But--

"Do you think you can do that for us, Sadie?" Elliott asked sweetly.

His voice was soft but a little condescending, and it made me want to agree to anything. I nodded.

"Great!" Dev said. "We'll get everything ready for you."

Dev headed out to the backyard with Vince trailing behind him, but Elliott stayed, leaning back against the kitchen counter and keeping his eyes glued to me. I noticed the coffee cup in his hand was still full.

"You don't like coffee?" I asked.

He looked down at it impassively, then placed it behind him. "Too sweet."

Damn. I always made my coffee with sugar. I was crushed to have disappointed him. I'd have to get that right for tomorrow. I turned to follow Dev and Vince outside.

"Wait, Sadie."

I turned back.

Elliott's eyes drifted down my body. "You don't want to get your pretty dress dirty."

I looked down at the modest dress I'd chosen. Elliott was right -- it didn't exactly scream painter. And I'd already admitted I was a messy painter.

"Are you going to take it off?" he asked innocently.

His voice was sweet and carefully unassuming. It wasn't an order. He wanted me to make the call. We both knew I could easily go upstairs and find something more appropriate to wear, but I finally had Elliott's attention again and I didn't want to waste it.

I walked around the dining table until I stood in front of him and turned around. "Unzip me?" I asked.

He straightened up, getting closer to me. He placed a hand on the zipper at my neck and left it there, unmoving. He was teasing me. The wait was agony.

"Please," I whispered, and I could practically feel him smirking.

But he acquiesced and finally slid the zipper down, loosening my dress and revealing my back. Then, without further request, he ran his hands over my collarbones, pushing the dress over my shoulders. I shook my arms out of the long sleeves and let the dress fall to my feet.

I was now standing in just a bra and thong with my back to Elliott. He was standing so close, I was sure he could see plenty of cleavage over my shoulder. But I wanted him to see more. I took a step forward first to give him a better view of my ass and then turned around to face him.

He looked me over and frowned.

I flushed with embarrassment that I'd disappointed him again.

"You can't go out there like that," he said. "Wait here." Then he left in long strides out Adam's front door.

I couldn't understand what I'd done wrong. Maybe the underwear had been a bad idea. I contemplated whether I should strip myself naked before he returned but chickened out and settled on pushing up my breasts higher in my bra so my areolas were exposed through the lace.

Elliott returned five minutes later with a pair of construction boots identical to the ones he, Vince and Dev were wearing and thrust them into my hands. "Here," he said, his eyes glancing briefly at my tits. "Otherwise, you'll be underdressed."

I laughed at his little joke but he didn't. He really wanted me to wear them. I walked towards the table, meaning to take a seat so I could easily swap over my shoes, but Elliott stopped me.

"Bend over and put them on here." His voice had turned dark. This was an order I didn't want to refuse.

I bent over where I was, knowing this would place my thong covered ass right in Elliott's view. It was awkward taking off my shoes and hard to keep my balance, but knowing I was being watched kept me eager to stay upright and do a good job displaying myself.

I was just tying the shoelace of the first boot when I felt Elliott's hands on me. He hooked one finger under the thin strip of thong material above my hip. His light touch shocked me so much, I almost fell over, but his other hand came to steady me, resting on the curve of my ass.

His finger pulled at the material, pulling it away from my body. He followed the string down across my lower back and then down my ass, grazing his nail against the inside of one cheek. He was barely touching me but it felt so intimate. I had to concentrate all my energy into not falling over. I absentmindedly tied about five knots into the one shoelace.

He trailed his finger further along to the inside crotch of my thong, pulling it away from my pussy. He'd be able to feel the wetness that had begun to pool there since he laid eyes on me this morning. Though he wasn't actually touching me, I could feel the exposed air in my cunt and I knew his finger was close. I longed for more. I waited for him to give me more.

He leant forward and I felt his breath at my ear. "Only whores get this wet without being touched," he whispered. He ran his finger teasingly up and down the wet crotch of my underwear, occasionally grazing my inner thigh but never actually making contact with my cunt.

I felt myself panting as if I'd run a marathon, but all my body was just hyper-focused on Elliott's almost-touch. The tickle of his breath at my ear, the sharp fleeting grazes of his nail at my thigh and the light pressure of his body leaning over mine. "Please," I whispered.

"What do you want, Sadie?"

"Touch..." I pleaded, out of breath.

"Hmmm," His hum reverberated through my body. He dragged his finger back and along the inside of the string covering my ass again. When he reached the top, he grabbed hold of the thong in a fist, pulling it taut against me so it dug into my cunt and asshole.

I gasped in surprise, then pleasure. I was still bent over at the waist and he was basically holding me up by my thong. I could only imagine the sight if one or both of the other builders walked in now. There was no doubt I had been a slut over the last couple of days but right now I felt like Elliott's slut. Like I belonged to him completely. And I loved it.

"Sadie," Elliot whispered in my ear, "if there's something you want, you'll need to use your words."

The way he said my name made me feel dirty. He emphasized it each time, reminding me he knew exactly who I was.

I sucked in a deep breath but I was still panting between words. "Please," I begged. "Finger me...Fuck me...Use me...I want...to be your slut."

"Good," he said, and my stomach clenched in excitement, "but you forgot to call me sir." He suddenly dropped my thong and stepped back.

The drop in tension unbalanced me and I immediately fell to the ground. I lifted my head searching for Elliott ready to call him sir now and beg him for more, but he was already at the kitchen sink, soaping up his hands and not looking at me. The moment was over.

"Please, sir," I whispered desperately anyway, but he ignored me, running his hands thoroughly under the tap.

Only when he'd finished meticulously drying his hands on a tea towel did he deign to look down at me. "Well," he said unkindly, "finish tying up your shoes. You've got work to do."

I quickly tied the other boot and got to my feet. By the time I did, Elliott had already left and joined the others outside. He'd left me well and truly on the edge: horny, wet and desperate.

I looked down at myself. It was a ridiculous sight: lacy black lingerie with construction boots. I just needed a bright yellow hard hat and then I'd be ready for a themed playboy photoshoot. I readjusted my thong and bra in place and then followed the men out into the backyard. I was both nervous and excited about what might happen without my dress. Regardless, I'd promised I'd help and it sounded like Adam ran a tight ship -- I couldn't back out now.

As I stepped outside, Vince turned to greet me. "You took your..." -- his eyes landed on my exposed body -- "...time," he finished in a kinder voice. His face twisted into a leer. "I guess Elliott kept you busy, huh?"

I felt myself blushing as I looked over at Elliott for his reaction but he wasn't paying attention to us, already getting involved in his work.

Vince nodded like I'd given an answer. "Don't worry love, I got plenty of--"

"Work," Dev interrupted, popping up by Vince's shoulder. "We've got plenty of work for you. It's a tight schedule."

Vince opened his mouth to say something more but closed it after Dev glared at him.

"So, Sadie," Dev said, handing me a paintbrush, "You know how to cut in, yeah?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to start at the top or bottom?"

"Oh, um, bottom?"

Vince laughed. "I could've told you that," he said to Dev. "The slut loves being on her knees."

Dev smirked and shoved a can of primer in Vince's chest. "Looks like you're on top, then, Vince. No facials until your break." He started to back away. "But you can have a play with her if it doesn't hinder your work too much."

It made my skin hot to hear them talking about me like I wasn't there. For Vince to call me a slut and Dev to give permission to Vince to use me as if I didn't have any say. Fuck, I loved it.

"Go on, then," Vince urged. "Get down on your fucking knees."

I did, feeling a delicious sense of deja vu as I came face to cock with Vince. He patted me on the head but unfortunately that was it.

"You heard the boss," he said. "Work first."

Reluctantly I turned around and crawled to the wall. That I knew how to cut in paint/primer was an overstatement. I'd watched a friend do it when I'd helped paint her house and I knew the general theory, but I'd never done it myself. Basically I was to apply the primer to the very edges of the wall where it would be difficult for a roller to reach. Regardless of my limited knowledge, I committed myself to the task, first cutting in the bottom strip of the wall, and overcompensating by sticking up my ass high while I did it.

When I was halfway along the wall, I heard Vince laughing. "At least you're talented in other areas, darling," he said. Then he leaned down and gave me a quick spank as if to emphasize that point.

I waited eagerly for another but there was none. I turned around to find he'd already hopped up on a step ladder to continue his work higher up, no longer paying attention to me. Frustrated, I continued the job.

When I'd finished the lower strip and edges, I proceeded to cut in around the wide window panes. Rather than lean up on my knees, I decided I could offer a better view by standing up and bending at the waist. To my delight, Vince noticed immediately.

"You're a horny little slut, ain't you?" He said, jumping down from the ladder and stepping up next to me. He placed a hand possessively on my ass.

I froze, waiting for more. Desperate for more.

"Don't stop working," he reprimanded. "Dev will have my head."

I continued stroking my paintbrush beneath the window pane but all my senses were focused on Vince. His hand dropped lower onto the back of my thigh, then between my legs, then--

I moaned in relief when he rubbed my pussy through my underwear. Unlike Elliott, he wasn't a tease.

"As soon as I get the chance I'm going to fuck this slippery cunt of yours."

Oh god. Yes. I pushed myself further back into his finger but he pulled away, drawing his finger up to my asshole.

"I bet you take it up the ass too."

"I haven't."

He gently probed at my asshole through my underwear. "But you wanna, don't you love?"

His finger felt so good, I could hardly breathe. "...Yeah."

"Good because Dev's already promised when we finish this job that we can fuck you in all three holes."

I moaned, partly from Vince's finger, partly from his words. I pictured myself between all three builders and my skin burnt with arousal. I couldn't focus -- I'd primed the same small patch of wall countless times now.

Vince slid his finger beneath the material of my thong and found his way back to my cunt. "You want three cocks at once, slut?" he asked.

"Yes," I moaned. I dropped my paintbrush as he pressed a finger inside me. I pushed back against it, wanting him deeper and he obliged, thrusting two more fingers inside me.

I didn't know where Dev and Elliott were now but I wanted them to join in, I wanted them to fuck me in every hole just like Dev had promised. The fact that Dev had again offered my body to his men without asking me made me feel so dirty. I loved it so much. It felt too good to be true.

"Dev really said that?" I asked.

Vince laughed as he kept finger fucking me. "All the ladies think Dev's such a gentleman. Trust me, he thinks you're a dirty fucking slut, bitch, and he knows we can have you however we want." To emphasize his point, Vince jerked his fingers aggressively inside of me and I had to brace my hands against the wet wall. "He's just focused on the job at the moment."

"And Elliott?" I asked shyly, or as shy as you can be while humping back against a man's fingers like a wanton slut.

"He doesn't say a lot, but I'd watch out, love. He wants to do more than just fuck you."

Though Vince's words were a warning, they only made me hornier for Elliott. I didn't just want to be fucked. I wanted to be used. I wanted to be owned.

Vince spanked me hard with his other hand, then dropped a finger to my asshole again, all the while still penetrating my cunt with his first hand. "Save your ass for me," he said gruffly. "I'm going to take it first and I'm not going to be gentle." He punctuated his words by forcing the tip of his finger inside my ass.

I half moaned, half screamed. It felt incredible. "More," I pleaded shamefully in a whisper as I grinded my ass back onto that finger.

Suddenly there were running footsteps behind me and I worried Dev was about to reprimand Vince for having too much fun again, but he barely noticed that.

"Hide her, quick!" Dev yelled. "Adam's out front."

Vince, unfortunately, removed his fingers from my cunt and ass, and yanked me to my feet. We ran into the house, searching for a quick hiding spot. The first thing we saw were the curtains for the glass panels doors that separated the living room from the backyard so I ran behind them while Vince pulled the material further out to cover me fully.

I could hear Adam's voice at the door. Dev was stalling.

"Hmmm." Though I couldn't see him, I recognized Elliott's hum. He must've followed us in. "I can see her black bra through the curtain," he said quietly.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually," Vince whispered unconvincingly, "now that you say it, it's a dead giveaway."

I couldn't even see through the curtain with my face pressed against it. I found it hard to believe they could see the color of my bra through it.

"Sadie," Elliott said pointedly, as if I were being disobedient.

And fuck, I really wanted to be obedient for Elliott. I quickly stripped off my bra and threw it out at them just as Dev stepped back from the front door. Adam was coming in.

I stayed still and silent, hiding behind the curtain in just a thong and construction boots. I considered what Adam would think if he found me -- would he only think of the job and be upset or would he think of the possibilities after finding his neighbor almost naked in his apartment? Would he realize I was a slut and he could have his way with me just like the builders? Would he realize as my landlord he always held a key to my apartment? Would he realize I wanted him to violate me?

The curtain started to lift and I braced myself for Adam's reaction, ready and excited to beg for forgiveness in any way he wanted. But it was only Elliott, grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me back into the open.

"What--" I tried to ask but Elliott slapped a hand over my mouth. He dragged me across the living room and pulled me into a thin closet with a venetian door.

He only dropped his hand from my mouth to pull the door closed in front of us. Then he let his hands rest at my waist.

"What was that about?" I asked in a whisper.

"Adam went outside with the others," Elliott explained, "and your ass was about to give us away."

Oh. I hadn't even considered that the curtain only covered me from one side. My ass pressed up against the glass would have been a funny sight for Adam.

Suddenly I realized I was in a tiny closet with Elliott only wearing a thong, and I was dripping wet and ready to cum after what Vince had done to me. The space was so tight, I could feel his trousers brushing up against my ass but not close enough to feel anything more. Where his hands rested on my waist, fingers dug tightly into my skin holding me securely in place.

12