Three Builders and a Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to arch my back and push my ass against his crotch but he tightened his fingers further.

"Don't move," he hissed.

"Why?"

"Because you're going to get us caught." His grip on my waist was like a vice, brutal and punishing even as he whispered softly in my ear. "You'll need to be quiet now, Sadie. Can you do that?"

I liked the pain. I wanted him to grip even tighter.

"I don't know," I answered coyly.

His voice hardened and took on the dark edge I loved. "Are you being difficult on purpose?"

I didn't answer.

"Is it because you want to be punished?"

Fuck, how was I getting even wetter? "Yes."

"I'm not like Dev," he warned. "I won't just give you a couple of light spanks. You will really feel my punishment."

I shivered.

"Do you still want it?"

"Yes," I said eagerly. Breathlessly.

"Yes, sir," he corrected.

"Yes, sir."

He released his grip on my waist and rubbed his fingers lightly over the sore, likely bruised, flesh. "Do you know about using traffic lights?"

"I can drive, yeah."

He chuckled darkly in my ear. "You don't even know what you're asking for." He spun me around to face him. Though it was dark inside the closet, the venetian doors let in strips of light so I could make out the hard lines of his face. "If you want to stop at any time, say red. If everything is good, green. And if you're close to your limit but still want to keep playing, say yellow."

It sounded simple enough and by god, I wanted it now. So I said, "Green."

He laughed in my face. "Let me teach you." His hands dragged over my sensitive skin from my waist up along my ribs and onto my breasts where he immediately scrunched and squeezed the flesh hard. "Color?" he asked.

I swallowed and exhaled in surprise. The feeling was intense but pleasurable. Made all the better by the way Elliott was staring at me only inches away, watching my every reaction. "Green," I confirmed.

Elliott released his hold and ran his fingers lightly across each breast before he came to my nipples. With both hands, he gently circled each nipple, eliciting a whimper from me, before he suddenly pinched them. "Color?"

The pain was bad this time but shamefully, I liked it. Under Elliott's hands, I felt dirty and deserving of it. "Green."

This time, Elliott didn't release his hold, but pinched even tighter.

I gasped.

"Color?"

I could hardly speak, the pain and pleasure were so intense. "...Green," I choked out.

He smirked. "Does my little whore want more?"

I nodded.

"Ask for it."

"More please," I begged. "Sir," I added hastily, not wanting a repeat of his teasing earlier.

"More what?"

"My nipples...I want...hurt me...own me. Please, sir."

He kept the same pressure and twisted my nipples. I cried out in agony.

"Color?"

"Green," I said between pants and whimpers.

"Do you want Adam to find you?"

"What?" I asked breathlessly.

"You're not doing a good job at being quiet," Elliott whispered darkly. "I think you want him to find you being a pathetic little slut in his closet. How many men are enough for you, Sadie? Do I need to post Dev's video online so as many men as possible can see you're a fucking whore? Is that what you want?"

Elliott's words only made me whimper more, making it more likely that Adam would find us. He was right that I'd fantasized about being caught, and right now, the idea of that video being posted online made me so hot. Dev had captured my face so there was a chance I could be recognized which both scared and thrilled me. I imagined a guy from work or one of my old schools finding it and realizing the shy girl they knew was actually a desperate horny slut. What would they do with that information?

"Answer me, whore," Elliott demanded. His eyes were bearing into me, so hard and so authoritative. I wanted to please him but...

The pain in my chest was so intense, I couldn't think straight. I felt faint like I might black out any second. "I don't know..." I panted. "...Yellow?"

The pressure on my nipples eased immediately as Elliott dropped his hands. I think I would've fallen to the floor but Elliott steadied me by placing his hands back on my waist. I no longer felt faint but I was still dizzy with my own horniness -- that wasn't going away any time soon.

"Perfect, Sadie," he said sweetly. "I knew you could get it. Now do you want your reward?"

"Yes, sir...I mean, green."

Elliott smirked. "Yes sir will suffice."

"Sorry."

"Never apologize for communicating," he said seriously. "Now turn around and flatten yourself against the door."

I obeyed in record time, excited for whatever Elliott had in store.

He stepped in closer. "Sadie," he asked sweetly, "why did you wear a thong today?"

"Um..."

He grabbed my hair in a fist and roughly twisted my head back so I was forced to look up at him. "If you don't answer honestly," he warned, "you won't get your reward."

I swallowed. My nipples were still tingling from his assault and I felt light all over. I would've told Elliott anything. So the answer to why I'd worn the thong instead of any other underwear? The truth was simple: "I hoped you would see it."

He raised a thin eyebrow, unimpressed by this confession. "Just me?"

"You, Dev and Vince," I quickly confirmed.

That seemed to satisfy him more. He dropped his hand and let my head fall back forward. "Well now we've all seen it, it's served its purpose, correct?"

"Yeah..."

"So," he hooked his fingers around the string at each hip, "you won't need it for the rest of the day." Before I could register what was happening, he yanked the thong past my thighs and let it fall to my ankles.

I was now totally naked but for the pair of construction boots he had supplied me with. And I got the feeling he was going to make me stay this way even after we left the closet. But now -- what was he going to do with me now?

"Don't you feel better?" he asked.

I felt sluttier. And more desperate for his touch. But better? I don't know if I could be better until he was fucking me.

His hands fell to my ass and he spread my cheeks wide apart.

"You should always be like this," he whispered in my ear. "Ready and on display for me. Do you want to belong to me?"

I nodded into the door, sucking back my moan of yes as I watched Adam suddenly reenter from the backyard with Dev and Vince. Elliott's hands fell from my ass as we both watched the others through the strips of the venetian door. Adam, Dev and Vince paused between the dining and living room, barely a yard from where we hid. Adam was berating their progress, and the fact he paid for three laborers and only two were around.

Elliott's hand slipped over my mouth. "Bite me if you need to stop," he whispered low in my ear, and then suddenly I felt his bare cock between my legs. I hadn't even noticed him pulling down his pants.

He didn't fuck me. He just rubbed his cock back and forth against the entrance to my cunt, teasing. I couldn't even beg for it because my mouth was covered. Which was probably good, since my mouth was right at a gap in the door and if I could say anything, it'd surely be heard by Adam. All I could do was rut myself back against Elliott in desperation.

"Whore," he whispered.

I pushed back harder searching for an angle to sink his cock in but he wouldn't let me find purchase. He grabbed my hips and forced me to still.

"I decide when I use you. You're a hole for my cock. Don't forget it."

Finally, he pressed the head of his cock inside of me. He was still teasing, taking it slow, but it was more than I deserved. I wanted to scream in delight but I couldn't. I tightened my lips beneath Elliott's hand trying to hold in all the pleasure that wanted to escape from my mouth.

Elliott's cock pushed in further, and it felt like my cunt was stretching to accommodate him. If I could talk, I would have asked him to fill me up more. But he didn't need to be told. He pushed until he hit my cervix and I whimpered into his hand.

As he pulled out to start again, he whispered in my ear, "You are mine. You'll do exactly what I say. And you'll love every second of it. Because you're a stupid bimbo who was born to be my fucktoy."

Then, Elliott was done being slow. With one hand still over my mouth, he brought the other to my left tit and held me crudely upright against him so he could fuck me hard and silently.

"Don't cum without my permission," he warned.

I did my best to hold in my moans but his low whispers were setting me off as much as his cock.

"After this job, I'm scheduled to join a large construction site with thirty or forty men. I'm going to take you there with a collar on your neck and make you crawl around like a dog."

Even though I'd already been reprimanded for it, I bounced back on his cock as best as I could to show my enthusiasm for being his dog.

"I'm going to use you until I get bored and then I'm going to give your apartment key to the first man I see on the street."

Oh gods, yes. Everything he was saying was driving me to the edge. And he drove his cock into me with long deep strokes that had me forgetting to breathe as I waited for the next delicious hit of my cervix.

"You want it all, don't you? You want to be a worthless whore."

I nodded. I was so close to cumming, but I needed permission...

"Good because you already are."

Elliott pushed me forcibly into the door so it swung open and I fell forward. He caught me by the hair, holding me bent over as his cock still thrust inside of me. Vince and Dev stared down at me with huge patronizing grins. Adam had obviously already left -- I'd stopped noticing anything outside the closet several thrusts ago.

"Now, cum for us you fucking dirty whore," Elliott ordered.

At the next hit of Elliott's cock to my cervix, I came hard, my eyes closing--

"Eyes open, whore," Elliott demanded.

I snapped my eyes back open. Elliott held my head up so I was forced to look at Dev and Vince as I came. They both leered at me, Vince rubbing his cock through his pants and Dev pulling up his phone to film me.

I moaned through the last of my orgasm, but I knew it wasn't the end.

Elliott pulled out his cock and dropped my hair. I immediately crumpled to the ground, exhausted, and finally satisfied. But Elliott wasn't.

He clicked at me to get my attention. "Up here, bimbo."

I raised my head to look at him. He was stroking his cock. This was the first time I'd actually seen it. It was bigger than I realized with a thick red head that was already leaking precum. He was close. I unconsciously licked my lips.

He sneered. "You want my cum, whore?"

I nodded, and sat up a little taller.

"Stick out your tongue and smile for the camera, cumslut. It's coming."

I stuck out my tongue as instructed just as Elliott came. He released some on my face, making sure to get plenty on my tongue and then aimed the rest at my tits. Dev had come around to stand beside him and got it all on camera.

Elliott leant back against the wall and panted in his come-down bliss but he still wasn't done with me. "How does it taste?" he asked.

I swallowed his cum and made a show of licking my lips. "Dirty," I answered honestly.

"Rub it into your tits," he ordered.

I obeyed, massaging his cum into my tits. My nipples were still sensitive from my earlier punishment and I flinched every time I brushed them.

Elliott smirked, clearly noticing.

"Sadie," Dev suddenly said, "look at the camera."

I obeyed, turning to Dev's phone fully and pushing out my cum-covered tits as best as possible because I knew they'd be in frame.

"Tell the camera what you are."

"A slut."

Dev nodded behind the camera. "And what do you like to do with men?" he asked.

"Anything they want."

"Which men?"

That was an easy question. "All men."

Dev crouched down with the camera, getting closer to me. "So you're a slut for all men?"

"Yeah."

"So you want all men to know you're a slut?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes, exactly!"

"So you want all men to see this video?"

I paused. Is that what I meant? Dev's logic made sense so it must be. "...Yeah."

"Good girl," Dev said, and I knew I'd made the right decision. "Now, say into the camera your full name, that you're a slut and that you want videos of you to be shared online so all men can see you."

Even though I had only recently cum, there was this hot pulsing sensation in my lower body, and I knew I was ready to go again. What Dev was proposing was making me so hot and I wanted it so bad. I knew it was risky, but that's why it was so hot. I needed the risk. I needed to be the biggest slut I could be. Nothing else would satisfy.

"My name is Sadie Divet."

Dev nodded encouragingly behind the camera.

"And I'm a slut."

Something hit me hard in the back of the head. I turned around to be blasted with the end of Vince's release. I lifted a hand to the back of my head as I realized. He'd cum in my hair. He must have been stroking himself behind me on camera the whole time Dev had been questioning me.

I turned back to the camera and licked the cum that had transferred onto my hand. Then I licked around my lips to catch any cum around my mouth. The rest I let sit on my face. I wanted anyone who watched this video to have full evidence of who I really was.

Behind the camera, Dev was grinning wickedly, and Elliott stood against the wall a few paces back, just smirking.

"Go on, sweetie," Dev encouraged. "You weren't finished."

He was right. I wasn't finished.

"I want men to know how much of a slut I am and that I'm willing to do anything," I said into the camera as I brought a hand in between my legs to touch myself.

Dev pulled back to capture it on camera.

"I want videos of me being a slut to be posted online." I was rubbing my clit hard now -- it wouldn't take long to cum. "I want there to be videos of me being fucked in every hole. And I want to be fucked in every hole at the same time. I want videos of me being punished." I glanced at Elliott. "Videos of me being used and shared and ruined. And I want more men to find me in real life and treat me like a filthy...filthy...WHORE." I threw my head back and came on camera, again.

I collapsed onto the floor once more. This time I was too humiliated to lift my head.

Vince was laughing. Dev was replaying part of the video -- "My name is Sadie Divet..." And Elliott...was at my side, whispering in my ear.

"Color?" he asked.

I wanted to disappear from this room. "Red," I confirmed in a whisper as quietly as I could, embarrassed for the other two men to hear it.

"I'll be back in a minute," he said.

He left my side and I heard him talking in low voices with the other guys. The laughing stopped and so did my video replay. There were footsteps and then Elliott was back.

"Can I carry you?" he asked.

I nodded and he scooped me up around the waist. When I looked around, Vince and Dev were nowhere to be seen. I had the funniest image of them both stuffed in the closet hiding, but it was probably more likely they were outside.

Elliott brought me upstairs, opened my apartment door and escorted me into my bedroom. He rolled back my sheets and placed me down gingerly on my bed. Then, he asked permission to open my wardrobe. I didn't understand what he was doing but I agreed out of curiosity. He returned with an oversized t-shirt I'd never worn before -- it was some band merch I'd accidentally bought in the wrong size and never returned. He asked me to put my hands up and then dressed me in it before gently taking off my boots and tucking the sheets over me. Lastly, he grabbed a glass of water from my kitchen and put it on my nightstand.

It was barely lunchtime and I'd just had the best tucking in of my life.

He sat down on the side of the bed. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Embarrassed."

"Don't be. You were hot." He wrinkled his nose. "You are hot."

"Thanks," I said shyly. We had just fucked really graphically but somehow this conversation would be my undoing.

"Hey," he said. "Stuff said in the moment is all fun and games. You don't need to feel bound to anything you said." He placed a phone on my nightstand. "That's Dev's phone. Password's 6969." We both grimaced. "Yeah, I know. But if you want to delete anything, you still can. Nothing's been shared outside the three of us. Your call."

I stared at the phone, realizing what Elliott was offering. The chance to undo a potentially very bad mistake from my uninhibited horny brain. But did I want to?

Elliott stood up and headed for the door.

"Thank you," I said to his back.

He turned in the doorway. "No, you," he returned. "I'm the one who got to fuck a hot piece of ass."

I giggled.

His eyes darkened. "How are your nipples?" he asked.

I paused, deciding how best to answer. They tingled and burned and pinched and tickled. After a few seconds I landed on: "Sensitive."

His smile curled into something dark. "Good." He turned off my light and started closing my bedroom door. "We won't bother you for the rest of the day. Just leave Dev's phone out the front of your apartment when you're done."

Then he was gone. And I was alone. I settled into the sheets and picked up Dev's phone. Now I had a decision to make.

12