Three Coins in the Fountain Pt. 02

Story Info
A mother and son on vaction before college.
4.4k words
4.59
23.4k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons engaging in sex are over the age of 18

This is also my first attempt at a sequel, so please give me your thoughts and ideas for moving forward.

Tom and his mother had been talking about taking a vacation together for the past couple of months. Tom had recently graduated from high school, and his mother, Jeannie, wanted to spend some time with him before he left for college, and she was left alone with her husband. Tom's father, Bill, had pretty much disconnected from the rest of the family. He still lived at home but was off in his own world most of the time, and didn't have much to do with his wife or son.

The pair had decided that they would drive westward, and just see what they could find to entertain them for a couple of weeks before heading back home. No major plans, no itinerary, nobody they had to visit, and both of them were excited to spend time with each other.

On the first day of their trip, Tom had accidentally pocket-dialed his mother as he made a wish out loud to the genie in a wishing well, and his mother heard him vocalize his desires to make love to her. After much soul-searching, she had acquiesced to his desires that night in their hotel room.

Tom seemed to be slowly lifting out of dreamland, but was so enjoying his dreams, that he was in no hurry to awaken. He dreamed that he had made love to his mother the previous night and now could still feel the pleasurable feelings of her sweet body on his cock. Morning wood had been a nuisance for him many a morning, and he could certainly feel his hard-on today, but he could imagine his mother caressing it as he awakened. He slowly opened his eyes and found that he wasn't dreaming and that his mother had her hands wrapped around his stiffness and was languidly licking it and caressing it with her hands and tongue. She looked up at him and noticed he was finally awake. She smiled sexily at him, and took him deep into her mouth, slowly, while rolling her tongue around the head of his dick.

"Good morning sleepy head, did something wake you up with a smile today" she asked.

She put him back in her mouth and ran her tongue over the flare of his corona, and again and again over the frenulum below the head.

Tom just groaned in pleasure at the feelings that were emanating from his cock and raised his hips slightly to get deeper into her mouth. Jeannie plunged his cock deeper into her maw and used her tongue at the base of his dick now.

"Oh my god, I thought I was dreaming as I woke up," he said, "but this is better than any dream I ever had." "I don't think I can last a lot longer if you keep that up," he panted to his mother.

Jeannie just smiled at that, and looked lovingly into his eyes, and pulled him back into her mouth again. She used her hand at the base of his cock to stroke him slowly and knew that she had him ready to cum very soon if she continued to do what she was, and that was exactly what she wanted this morning.

"Go ahead sweetie, give mommy your cum, feed mommy her breakfast," she purred to him as she continued to stroke and lick his shaft. She put her lips back over him again, and just tongued him repeatedly, trying to get him to finish for her.

Tom's lust took over and he couldn't take any more of these feelings, and he yelled to her that he was going to cum.

"Oh mommy, take it, take my cum!" he panted as he started pulsing jets of thick, white cum into his mother's mouth. She swallowed as he came and drank him down easily before she finally pulled back and looked him in the eyes again with a lustful, simmering look as more cum oozed out of the opening of his dick and down over her hand still gripping his shaft, flowing like hot lava down a hillside.

Jeannie put her hand to her mouth and licked it clean, then crawled up the bed and took her son in her arms, and hugged him tightly, lovingly.

"Did you expect to be awakened like that today, sweetie?" she asked. "Or ever have your mother suck the cum right out of you?"

Still trying to get his heart back to normal, Tom looked into her eyes and told her, "I never expected it, but boy, I certainly have dreamed about it a lot before!"

Jeannie leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips, and told him, "well, now you will have some memories to enhance those dreams in the future, and won't have to wonder what it would be like, and, this isn't going to be the only time either, so maybe you won't have to rely on dreams in the future!"

"Now," she said, "I don't know about you, but I would like to get some breakfast, something a little more solid than what I just drank, and we can get on the road again today. Are you ready to get dressed honey?"

Tom hugged her tightly and told her "I'm ready to go anywhere that you want, although my legs are still a little shaky it seems. You showered last night, why don't I get in now while you get dressed, then we'll head to the dining room and get going after we eat."

An hour later, the two of them were back on the road with Jeannie again taking the first shift driving. Both were dressed much as they had been the previous day, in light clothes considering the July sun and heat they were driving through.

The pair continued west-ward but had stayed off of the Interstate and were enjoying some of the smaller highways that went through the small towns on the map, towns that were now passed by too often.

They stopped for a light, late lunch about 1 pm in a small town at an ice cream and sandwich place on the main drag and went inside to get out of the sun and sit in something besides their car seats for a while.

Both of our lovers had cold sandwiches from the menu and were eating them and some potato salad that was really good, and definitely homemade. The joys of idyllic small-town life and businesses put smiles on both faces, and they flirted a bit with each other, playing footsie, and holding hands as they ate.

Tom ran his foot up his mother's leg as they sat across from each other in the booth. There was nobody that could see what they were doing, and not many people in the shop anyway since it was past the noon hour.

He had slipped his sandal off and was running his toes up the inside of her thigh and rubbing back and forth, lightly, gently, caressing her supple skin.

Jeannie reached down into her lap and put her hand on her son's foot. She lovingly massaged it and held it in her hands gently. She pulled his toes deeper into her lap, into the juncture where her legs met, and he could feel the warm, dewy feeling on his toes as she rubbed him on the lacy fabric.

"I'm going to the restroom, then we'll get back on the road," she told him. "Go if you need to, we probably won't stop again until we stop for the day, wherever you choose for that," she continued.

She walked away from him towards the restroom door and he could see a swing in her hips and tell how happy she was, as was he.

Tom finished first and had gone back out to the car and gotten in the driver's seat and had the AC back on to cool the car off before she came back outside.

Jeannie gracefully got into her seat, then stretched her arms and arched her back, thrusting her chest out for him to enjoy. She reached up and grabbed the seatbelt, and pulled it to her left, then asked him if he would straighten it out for her. She grinned wickedly as she asked that, and he buckled her in, then ran his hands up and down the strap, caressing her breasts repeatedly as he did. Both lovers were smiling now.

Jeannie reached across her body with her right hand, and held out a closed fist, and told Tom, "I have something here for you, if you want." She was still smiling happily, lustfully as she said that, and very slowly rolled her hand upright, and opened her fingers to show him her panties, which she then placed in his hand.

"Close your mouth honey, you can't still be hungry since we just ate," she teased him.

Tom held the damp panties up to his nose and inhaled her scent, and his cock was hardening quickly inside his shorts he was wearing.

Jeannie reached across the seat and rubbed his growing erection through the shorts and told him that he had better get the car moving if he wanted to get to a motel for the night.

Tom grabbed the gear shift and put it into drive in half a second, and headed back onto the highway, spinning a bit in the gravel as he hurried out.

Jeannie's hand continued to rub his cock as he firmed up under her touch, and she finally moved back to her seat, and turned semi-sideways towards him, and put her hands behind her head.

She blew him a loving kiss, then ran her hand down over her breast and pinched her nipple lightly through the sundress and lacy bra she was wearing. Her legs opened somewhat, and he looked towards her thighs, hoping to see more of what he had seen and felt last night.

Jeannie took her other hand and moved it down to the hem of her dress and pushed the fabric down between her legs just a bit.

"Why Thomas, whatever are you looking at?" she asked him coyly. Her fingers grabbed the hem and lifted it an inch or so, then another as he gawked at her.

"Nuh uh uh," she giggled at him. "Keep your eyes on the road so we don't wreck." She then took those fingers and pushed them under the hem of her dress, and he could see her rubbing herself slowly, back and forth.

Jeannie purred contentedly as she rubbed herself for a couple of moments, then took her finger and licked them off while looking and grinning at her son.

"I am feeling pretty good right now, pretty relaxed," she told him. "I think I might try to nap a bit. You tired me out last night with all of your energy, and I'm not used to that."

Jeannie laid her head to the side, looking happily towards him and slowly closed her eyes. She sat there a few moments like that, then reached one hand up and caressed her nipples again for a few moments, just enough to make them stand out.

Without ever opening her eyes, she told her son "Just a little visual to keep your mind on what you might enjoy tonight." She then blew him a kiss, still without ever opening her eyes,

Tom's eyes had no problem picking up the shadow of her nipples standing out under her dress, or the way that she smiled contentedly as she relaxed beside him.

He continued down the road, westward as they had planned, while glancing at his mother's enticing body every few moments. He finally just shook his head at himself and turned back to the road ahead.

A couple of hours later, the pair found themselves in a medium sized town. It was small enough that the Interstate passed it by, but still had a few choices for restaurants and places to stay. Tom saw a sign that advertised a motel up the road that said it had a pool, and he thought that sounded nice on a hot summer's day.

He continued to the motel in mind and pulled in and went in to register and got a room for the pair.

He came back out, pulled the car around closer to where their room was around back, and then he awakened his mother, who was sleeping soundly.

Jeannie slowly stretched her arms and body as Tom grabbed their luggage from the back of the car. He came to his mother's door, and opened it for her, and she slowly slid one leg out towards the pavement, and grinning, looked into her son's eyes, before she brought the other leg out and slowly started to stand up.

Tom's crotch was right in her sightline, and she could see that he seemed to be hardening right before her eyes as she teased him with her legs.

Smiling broadly, she told him, "Why don't we take things inside before you poke my eye out with that thing!"

As they walked into their room and put the luggage down, Tom told his mother that this motel had a pool for them to enjoy. "I thought we could take a dip before supper, or after, whatever you would prefer," he said.

"Since we just ate not that long ago," Jeannie said, "why don't we go ahead and go for a swim now and cool off and relax after the drive." "I'll go in the bathroom and get dressed and you can just change out here."

Jeannie took her overnight bag into the bathroom with her, but as she closed the door she looked back over her shoulder, and told her son while smiling, "I think you'll like my swimsuit, or at least, I hope so."

That comment had Tom stiffening up again as he quickly shucked his shorts and t-shirt and dug in the suitcase for his suit. "Good thing this suit has a heavy liner in it," he thought to himself, "because she is keeping my dick hard most of the time lately."

Tom sat on the edge of the bed after changing and awaited his mother. He heard the door handle rattling lightly and turned his head to look. His eyes popped wide open when she came out of the bathroom, wearing a small, but not scandalous, bikini. The white fabric was tight on her body with the tops of her breasts pushing upward a bit, and a line of silver sequins on the tops of the cups of the bikini bra, drawing his attention to them. He looked downward and saw the same type of adornment lining the upper edge of her bottoms on the front of the suit.

Jeannie took another step out of the bathroom, then slowly pirouetted in front of him, letting his eyes check out all that the suit had to offer, and her body as well.

Tom whistled his approval at her and also clapped a few times. Jeannie smiled broadly in appreciation of his attention, and slipped on her sandals, and said, "Let's go check things out."

Tom grabbed the key card off the dresser and followed his mother to the door. He checked out her bottom in her suit as she pulled the door inward and groaned lightly following her into the hall. Signs pointed them in the right direction, and they made their way outside to the pool area.

As it was nearing supper time for some people, the pool area was sparsely populated, with only a couple of kids and their mother in the fenced off area. Tom and Jeannie took their towels and placed them on some loungers, then made their way to the water.

Tom dove in from the side, but Jeannie went to the ladder, and turning her gorgeous bottom towards her son, slowly clambered down the steps into the chest high water. She moved towards water that came to just below her breasts and waved Tom closer to her. She grabbed his hands, and gave him a hug in the water, pulling his chest into hers, and rubbing her breasts over his muscles.

"Seeing your muscles glistening in the sun with the water is getting me aroused," she told him. "I've seen you in shorts around the house, and in a lot less last night and this morning, but I haven't been close enough to you out in light like this, where your muscles really stood out and showed so well. You really have become quite a good-looking young man, and I'm amazed that the girls your age haven't gotten you locked up already."

"Mom, I've had a couple of girlfriends for a short time and hooked up with another one or two, but they just didn't seem to be what I was looking for. I couldn't get too excited about them, and I think it was because I was thinking about you a lot of the time, and how they didn't' measure up to what I already had at home."

Jeannie's eyes watered at that comment, and with a big, "Awww," she pulled him in tighter for another hug. She could hear the sincerity in his voice as he said that, and that just made her heart flutter with excitement.

Tom hugged her back tightly and moved his hands down to cup her bottom and pick her up in his arms. He had his head buried in her neck for the hug, but as he spun, he noticed that they were now alone in the pool area, they hadn't even noticed the family leaving since they were so into each other.

Tom kept his mother in his arms and slowly walked her towards deeper water. She was happy to go with him, anywhere that he wanted to take her, and he whispered in her ear that they were alone now.

His hands on her bottom were now doing more than just holding her up. He was squeezing and caressing her sweet cheeks, grasping them in his large hands, and pulling her heavenly spheres outward a bit

Jeannie's hands were not being held idle either; she brought them up to cup his jaw and cheeks and looked deeply into his eyes. She leaned in and kissed him deeply, passionately, once, twice, three times and thrust her tongue into his mouth.

They kissed repeatedly before Tom set his mother down, the water just to her chin. He spun her around and hugged her from the back. He was enough taller than her that she could feel his erection pressing against the small of her back. He brought his hands around her and rubbed them both over her stomach. His left hand moved downward under the front of her swimsuit while his right caressed her breasts gently, lightly pinching, and fondling both of her nipples. He could feel them extending and stiffening under his touch.

Jeannie also had her hands busy. She reached behind her and took her son's hard cock in her hands. She rubbed her hands over the outside of his suit, grasping at the firmness under her fingers. She slowly stroked him while leaning back into his grasp and loving the feeling of what he was doing to her body. Tom kissed the nape of his mother's neck and nuzzled behind her ears. She reached one hand up behind his head to hold him to her and gently, lovingly stroked his hair and jaw.

"I think we should take this back inside. Instead of cooling off in the pool, I just seem to have gotten heated up," Jeannie told her son.

Tom carried her over to the edge of the pool and set her feet on the ladder, then climbed up it as closely as he could with her, pressing his groin into her backside. She reached back and swatted at him playfully.

The pair grabbed their towels and headed back towards their room. When they got inside, they decided to shower quickly just to get the chlorine off of them.

"No sense in wasting water, why don't you join me in the shower," Jeannie said to her son.

They both went into the bathroom, and Tom reached in and turned the shower on to warm it up. Once it was warm, they both stepped in still wearing their swimsuits. Jeannie had not gotten her hair wet in the pool, as Tom had, so he backed up under the spray and rinsed his head for a few moments.

Jeannie grinned at her son and said that he would feel better without his suit, and she slowly started pulling it down his legs and lowering herself to her knees as she did so. His erection nearly popped her in the chin when it bounced free from its confinement, and it just caused her smile to widen.

She reached up with her hand and grabbed his shaft, slowly stroking its length. A light kiss to the tip, a lick on the underside, and then she opened her lips and took him into her mouth. She sucked deeply while looking up into his eyes.

Tom reached down and pulled his mother up from her knees and kissed her heavily. "You've already made me feel good like that, now it's my turn," he said.

He pushed her out of the shower and grabbed a towel and started drying her off. She grabbed her own towel and finished drying her body off while he worked on himself now. He took her by the hand and led her back into the bedroom and laid her down on one of the beds.

Without being too gentle, he reached up and grabbed her swimsuit by the waist band and pulled it down her body. She lifted her bottom and raised her feet to help hurry him along, smiling all the while.

Tom lowered himself onto the bed between her knees and spread her legs, placing them over his shoulders. "I don't have any great practice at this but I'm willing to learn and hoping to please you" he told his mother.

He bent forward and placed his mouth near her center and started kissing and nibbling at her vulva. He kissed her inner thighs and licked gently just where her legs touched the outside of her lower lips. This was the closest he had had his eyes to his mother's pussy, and the sight was mesmerizing to him. He couldn't get enough, and his tongue seemed constantly to be moving.

12