Three Coins in the Fountain Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled gently with his lips on her flesh, kissing, nuzzling, licking at her slit, her mound, and kissing her clit gently. His lack of experience showed with his all-over movements, but his enthusiasm also showed and kept his mother excited beyond belief.

Jeannie reached down for his hands and pulled them to her breasts, rubbing his hands over them while still holding them and guiding them. She had him caress them and pinch her nipples, use his fingers to pull and tug while she came closer to a boiling point.

Her husband had never been a fan of giving oral sex and it had been a few years since he had even attempted to feign an effort at pleasing her. Tom, however, seemed not to have any issues with making the effort, and she could tell that at least with her, his heart was wholly in it!

Jeannie's hands released his and moved down to his head between her legs; she pulled him tighter, closer, moaning and panting with his efforts. He wasn't as good as her old college boyfriend, but for a first timer, was doing an excellent job and she knew it would just be a matter of moments before he had her cumming on his tongue.

"Uhn, yeah, right there, keep it up, yes, oh yeah, Oh! God YES!" she cried out as she reached climax with her closed and rolled back in her head.

Tom's mouth was still hidden between her thighs, but when she looked down at his face, she could see the light and joy in his eyes, gleaming with pleasure at the joy he had been able to bring his mother.

He crawled up on his knees and moved upward over her body. Wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, he leaned over and kissed his mother gently, repeatedly, and made love to her mouth with his tongue.

He reached one hand down and centered his rock-hard cock between her vaginal lips and slowly pushed his way into his mother. She groaned and purred in delight of the sensual feelings coursing through her body as she raised her knees around her son. Her legs wrapped around his body, and she pulled him in, deeper, locking her heels behind his butt.

Jeannie wrapped her arms around her son and rolled him towards the side of the bed, placing her body on top of his without ever uncoupling.

She sat back on top of him and placed her hands on his chest as she rocked back and forth with his dick in her groove. Our pair made slow, sweet love for a while before she laid down on top of him and started undulating her hips faster. Tom was getting close to coming and told his mother so. They both were moving faster, trying to force him deeper into her body, when one of them moved too far and his hard dick withdrew from her pussy just as he started shooting his seed up onto her back.

The heat and feeling of his sperm running down over her ass was too much for her, and she came now also, again, crying out in orgasm!

"Oh Tom, Oh Yes, Oh, you make me feel so good!"

She collapsed on his chest, and he could feel wetness running down his balls, thighs, and groin from her, from her own climax and his jism running down over the two of them.

She finally rolled over onto her back beside him and covered her eyes and forehead with one arm, panting and gasping still.

"I don't think I have the energy to get dressed and go out to eat, how about calling and seeing if we can get a pizza delivered, and we can stay like this for the evening?"

12