Three Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle put her hands down in front of her, between my legs, and said, "open up." I moved my legs apart, knees up, and she reached down to play with my balls. With the other hand, she wiggled the Aneros, side to side, up and down, in and out. That had me bucking hard under her, up into her and back down. She sensed when I was about to come, and sat down hard and upright; I felt myself bottom out within her. At the same time, she pushed hard on the Aneros, which pushed hard on that spot inside me. It almost felt like she was using the toy to push me up into herself. My first eruption surprised me, it came so hard and fast. I tugged her hips down onto me and lunged up again and again, pumping more semen into her at each stroke. When it looked like I was done, she got up turned around to face me. "You're still hard. I like that. Now it's my turn."

She leaned forward and put one hand on my chest. The other went between her legs, jilling off with me inside. Her breasts have a wonderful softness, so they hung low and swayed as she rocked on me. I couldn't reach to kiss those lovely things, but I took one in each hand. I cupped her breasts, feeling them pour into my hands, and scissored the nipples at the "V" next to my thumb. Her orgasm built, one moaning gasp at a time, until it crashed within her. I squeezed harder at that moment, pinching her nipples tightly. She looked down at me, open-mouthed and open-eyed, and squeaked out something with the last breath that was hers to control.

Last time, her orgasm left her slowly, visible step by visible step, This time, it was like someone cut all her strings at once. She leaned down onto my chest, and I had to release her breasts. That freed one arm to go around her shoulder, the other around her rear. For the longest time, she just quivered, occasional tremors grasping me within her, eventually squeezing me out. She reached down between her legs then, just to hold my softened penis, keeping the contact a little longer.

She sat up after a while, happily sweaty and tousled. "I can't believe you did that to me twice in one day."

I offered her own words back to her. "I just found what you already had inside you and set it free. You did all the doing."

She smiled at me. Then she got a look on her face and reached a cupped hand between her legs. "Oops. Dribbles. I'll be right back." That can be the awkward moment. She almost ran bow-legged to the bathroom. I think she managed to catch the dribbles, except for a little left on me. A tissue took care of that.

When she came back she sat on the bed next to me. Her hand traced a line on my face, and she said, "You've had that Aneros in for what, about six hours now?"

I looked at the clock. "Something like that. It feels like six days."

"Okay. Turn over. Lift your hips, and let's get it out of you."

Up on all fours, I did as she asked. I saw her open the nightstand and take something out, then saw her reach for the tissues. The Aneros stretched me open as it came out, then left me with some mix of feelings: relief that it wasn't demanding my attention any more, and something more wistful about the feeling of emptiness, the feeling that my anus was no longer being held open. Elle wrapped the toy in tissue, to be cleaned up later, and used another tissue to wipe the lube off my rear and out of the crack. I started to roll over, about to say, "That's a relief," when she delivered a quick spank to my bottom.

"Stay put, you, I'm not done with you yet." I remember her saying it took her weeks to get herself ready for her first butt sex. She was going to get me ready in two days, and wasn't wasting a moment. There was the familiar feel of slippery finger at my backside, pushing the goo into me. Then there was another pressure, another toy. This was wider, way wider, and I gasped as the biggest part passed and slid the rest of the way into me. Whatever it was, it didn't go nearly as far in. It did, however, hold me open -- a lot more open than the Aneros. The stretched feeling bordered on uncomfortable. Another light tap on my rear, and Elle said, "Okay. You're done."

I rolled over, flinching a bit when I rolled the new toy onto the bed, pushing it into me.

That extra pressure went away when I rolled off it, then I asked, "Wow. What's that?"

"A dilator. It holds you open, and gets you used to being open back there."

"And you did this to yourself, getting ready for me?"

"You're a lot bigger than that dilator, and I had a harder time with it than you seemed to. I think that made it possible to take you in."

'bigger than that dilator.' The phrase rolled around in my mind, right on the edge of something I wasn't quite ready for.

Elle distracted me, saying "Let's clean up the Aneros and get something to eat. Could you pour a merlot for me, and a glass of water?"

This new toy didn't distract me the way the Aneros did, but it still distracted me. Distracted, I made my way to the kitchen and poured drinks for each of us. Distracted, I rummaged in the fridge for finger food. Distracted, I set the food and drinks at the table next to the patio window-wall. Very distracted, I tried to find a comfortable way to sit in the wooden chair. The thought occurred to me that the wood would be easier to clean up than something with a cushion.

Elle sat across from me with that impish smile on her face. She was enjoying this. Well, on the whole, (or 'in the hole,') I was too. '"How are you doing?" she asked.

I thought for a moment while she sipped her wine. "Okay, I guess. I think I'm starting to get used to it."

She answered with that smile again, and a knowing nod. We chatted and watched the birds in the yard. After a while she got a thoughtful look on her face, and said, "I want to say something, but I don't want it to come out wrong."

"Okay, go ahead."

"Just listen, and let me finish, okay?"

"Right."

"When you pinched my nipples right at the end, there, that hurt..."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry! I didn't mean..."

"Just listen, right?"

I nodded.

"It hurt a little, but just enough. You know, like the burn in tobasco sauce. That hurts, too, but it hurts just right. You pinched me just right."

I nodded again, remembering my promise to 'just listen.'

"And you can do that again some time. Just be careful, like you were this time, okay?"

Wow. Elle has a lot more depths in her than I've found so far. This added a whole dimension to the kinks we'd been playing at today. "I'll be careful, for sure. And you'll tell me if that's not what you want."

She nodded. And I added. "Or if it is."

She flashed that big impish smile again and gave me a huge hug. She echoed, "Or if it is." She glanced at the clock again, as she'd been doing, and said "Back to the bedroom. You're ready for the next size up."

I must have had a panicked look on my face, "You mean..."

"Yes, back there. You can call quits any time, you know."

I braced myself. "Today, you're the boss. Lead on."

She grabbed my penis and led to the bedroom. "Hands and knees, on the bed. I'll be just a moment." She rummaged in the nightstand again, leaving me wondering just what the hell she kept in there.

I got into position. Elle grabbed a handful of tissues and positioned herself behind me. I have to admit, the dilator came out easier than it went in. Elle wrapped it in tissue, cleaned me up, and put another big blob of lube on her finger. This time, the finger went straight in. I guess the first dilator had left me gaping open. That made it easier for the second one to get in, but it felt a lot bigger. This one really stretched me, and was definitely uncomfortable. Elle patted me on the rear again, and said. "Okay, You're all set for now. How are you doing?"

"You're sure you did this to yourself?"

"That, and two more sizes up. It took me a few days, though." I groaned, as much for her as for myself. What took her days was happening to me in hours. The things people do for love. Or for sex.

The dilator didn't have the same effect on me as the Aneros, keeping me half-erect. Elle did, though. Most of the time we sipped our wine and munched our snacks, she had her hand in my lap. I tried to reciprocate, but she wasn't having it. She picked my hand off her lap, gave it a squeeze and a kiss, and put it back on the table. Well, no means no, even if it's a very nice "no thank you."

A couple of hours later, the sun was low and we decided all that snacking took the place of supper. She teased me to full erection again as we put things away. When we were down to the wine glasses in our hands, she took command of my erection again and led the way to the bedroom. She sat me down, told me to wait just a minute, and went into the bathroom. I saw her turn on the light in there, and rustle in the cabinets for a moment. I saw a double layer of towels spread on the floor, and a Fleet enema box on the sink deck. I remembered having seen them before, but had never made the connection. "Lie down here," she said, pointing to the towels.

"Really?"

"Really. It's not so bad, and it feels nicer when you don't start full. It's nicer for me, too, when there's less mess to deal with. It's what I do when we do butt stuff."

Well, if she could take it, so could I. I laid down as directed and moved my legs where she said. She knelt next to me and leaned over, breasts swaying. She spread my rear open with one hand, and said, "Here we go."

The dilator went in hard and came out hard, but it came out. Elle set it aside and picked up the enema. The nozzle entered easily -- the afternoon's entertainments had made sure of that. When the nozzle was all the way in and the top of the bottle pressed against my rear, Elle squeezed it. I felt the water rush into me. It felt unfamiliar, but my ass was getting familiar with the unfamiliar. "Now," she said, "squeeze and hold it in." The nozzle withdrew, and I did my best to make sure nothing leaked out. "You need to hold it for about five minutes, the let it out. I'll let you know when time's up." Elle got up discarded the used enema, and withdrew to the bedroom. The next five minutes felt like the longest hour of my left, especially when I started to cramp up. Elle soon called time, and I carefully levered myself up off the floor. The moment I sat on the toilet, it all came rushing out of me. Elle and I are pretty casual about the bathroom, but I was glad she left me alone for this. I soon knew that not all of it had come out. Another big pulse poured out of me, and another a few seconds after that. It seemed like a lot more came out than that little bottle could have put in. I gave it another minute, to make sure I was really empty. I looked in the toilet before I flushed. Yeah, I wouldn't have wanted that mess in our play. When she heard me flush, Elle called to me, "There's another in the towel cabinet. I found that it takes two to get me really clean." I gritted my teeth and did as she asked. Doing it by myself was a lot less embarrassing, and I called to Elle, "It's in. Let me know when time's up." She did, I unloaded, and yes, it was a lot cleaner. I thought to myself, "If I ever ask her to kiss me back there, I'll be sure to do at least one more." Already, I was thinking about future occasions of butt play, my butt or hers.

I returned to the bedroom, where Elle waited with a tube of lube and a new toy on the bed. It's purpose was pretty clear: about 20 centimeters long, most of it was a tube about as wide as my two fingers together. It narrowed down near one end, then flared out again -- the neck would hold it in; the flare made sure it wouldn't 'get lost.' (How many toys did this woman have, anyway?) It looked a little intimidating but, after all we'd done this afternoon, approachable. I got up onto the bed and down on all fours, backside to Elle. With plenty of lube it went in easily, and I silently thanked the dilators. Elle wiped of the excess lube, and I turned over on my back. "What's the plan now?"

Elle picked up something smallish; it fit into her hand. "Now it's my job. You just roll over, relax and let Auntie Elle take care of you." Easy enough. Elle took my erection in one hand, then reached the other toward my balls. I moved my legs apart to give her easy access. Elle poked at the toy in my rear and giggled, then got down to another blow job. She's always been willing, even if it wasn't her favorite, but it felt like she was going out of her way to give me a happy experience. The top of my penis felt wonderful in her mouth, and her hand encircled the lower part. I lay back to enjoy it.

After a minute or two, she took her hand off my balls. I looked down. She still had me in her mouth, but had something in her hand, a little bigger than a car clicker. Still holding me in her mouth, she turned her head to look at it, then pressed something on it. I almost hit the ceiling when that toy came to life in my rear. It wasn't really doing much, but felt like it was throbbing, longer and shorter, in the darkness of my bowel. My erection must have thickened, because Elle looked up and asked, "You like?"

"Oh, yes." We returned to silence, with a little slurping from her and a little humming from the toy. Every few minutes, she'd look at the toy again and dial it up. The toy's pace stayed about the same, but the motions became broader and more abrupt. Elle knew me inside and out -- literally -- and paced her loving mouth accordingly. She was getting me close, very close. My hips bucked harder and harder and, no matter what Elle did or didn't do, I was coming. I groaned it out to her, just in case, and she fiddled with the control again. In addition to the pulse, it felt like something rotating in my rear, at just the right rate. I arched off the bed, filling Elle's mouth, still pumping well after I had nothing left to pump. Then I fell back on the bed totally spent. Elle continued to nurse at my penis, but I felt it shrinking in her mouth. Suddenly toy was way too much for me. "Off," I groaned. "Turn it off." Elle let go of my penis to comply, her mouth pursed around the load I'd given her. She pushed a button, and the presence in my ass went dead. It still filled me and its rigid shape resisted the grasp of my inner muscles, but that was OK. Elle milked the last drop out of my penis, like milking a cow, licked it up, then smiled at me and swallowed conspicuously. I know she never used to like doing that; it must have been part of the show for me. We kissed again, long, slow, and slick with my semen. I could barely talk. "Elle, do you want your toy back?"

"Oh, I almost forgot it was there."

Right, I thought. It's not in your butt. I rolled onto my stomach, and she tugged it free of my rear. It came readily, far more readily than that smaller toy this morning. It seemed Elle's plan was working.

She returned after cleaning the toy and brushing her teeth. I took my turn in the bathroom, then turned out the lights and joined her in bed. We spooned, me on the outside, and that's the last I remember. Sexual exhaustion overtook me, both physical and mental. I remember thinking, "What happens tomorrow?" but fell asleep before I could even guess.

---

The sun was up when I awoke the next morning, and I smelled fresh coffee. I also felt Elle's mouth on my balls. The morning was warm, so they were hanging loose. That made it easy for her to enclose one with her lips and tongue, then the other. I'd never actually felt that before -- nice but not something I'd be asking for. Her stimulation was plenty to get an erection going, though, and her mouth moved to that as it grew. She nursed at it for a while, then moved up beside me, her hand still grasping my erection and tugging on it gently. "You know," she started, "I mostly kissed dicks because guys liked it so much. I guess I even got fairly good at it."

"Believe me, you did."

She smiled and continued. "I never knew the best part: getting to it small and soft, and feeling it grow in my mouth. I know it's not really voluntary, mostly a reflex. Still, feeling it grow makes me feel like I'm doing something special, like I actually made it grow. It's like how you feel when someone really likes a present you've given them."

"Elle, I can absolutely see how you had so little experience with them small and soft. And yes, your mouth on my cock is a gift."

She giggled. I added, "Any time I'm small and soft, I'm all yours."

"Watch that 'any time' thing, big boy, or I might believe you. And swallowing is easier, too. It used to get halfway into my throat and I'd gag. I'm not sure what happened."

Maybe it was being given the choice. I never pressured her about swallowing, and never complained when she dribbled it out. From other things she's said, it's sounded like lots of her guys were a lot more coercive. Gawd, I'm glad I never dated men. "Well, almost any time, night or day. And swallow or not, making love with your mouth is still better than with any part of some women I've known."

"You really make it tempting to believe you. We have a busy day today, lots to do."

I tried not to imagine. I signed up for it, and I was determined to carry it through. That said, she'd already given me plenty of reason to carry on. "Can the day wait for our coffee?"

A fake pout (she never pouts). "Well, I guess. It is coffee after all," as if no other excuse would satisfy We sat up in bed and sipped, each with a hand in the other's lap and playing softly. We'd both spread our legs some, to given plenty of room to play. I think I oozed some pre-come; I know her labia got thick and pillowy, and the crease of her clitoral ridge had risen.

I finished my coffee first, and shuffled around so I could put my head in her lap. You know, right under those magically soft breasts. They sit low and move easily, so I had a soft pink nipple in my mouth when she lifted it and offered it to me. I don't know if I mentioned, Elle's breasts have this softness that flows into my hand. They're not 'bouncy' or 'perky', they're low and soft the way every bust becomes in time -- she just got there early. If you don't like the idea, well, you'll probably be very lonely when all the women around you have boobs like hers. The sweetest fruits are the softest.

She set her empty cup aside, lifted her nipple out of my mouth, and said, "Are you ready?"

"Well, probably not, but that hasn't stopped me yet. Ready for what?"

"Dilators. We'll start where you were yesterday."

My head still in her lap, I gave a three-fingered Boy Scout salute. "Yes sir, ma'am."

Half resigned to my fate and half eager for it, I knelt on hands and knees on the bed. Head down, really, more like elbows and knees. I pretty much knew what to expect from yesterday. Elle greased her finger with some slippery goo and massaged my anus until I stopped twitching. More goo, pressed into the hole back there, and her finger at the opening. Then in. She slid in easily. I had learned to relax, at least a little, and the surprise of it gave me no time to tense up. Once I was well lubricated, I felt the toy at my rear. It felt bigger than yesterday, or I had contracted back toward my original size. But, with some extra pressure and some grunting on my part, the dilator was in. It held me open, a little stretched, no matter what I could do, so I acquiesced. I signed up for this, remember, even if I didn't know this was what I signed up for. The next hour or so passed in two different realities. In the reality you'd see, I collected the breakfast things, Elle washed, and I dried. In my mind, everything flew in orbit around the plug in my ass. How could I stand or move? How could I sit? Was it getting easier? And what would come next?

Elle teased me gently in the kitchen. She'd stop, lift my limp cock in her hand, and stroke it with a fingernail until it stiffened, maybe until it oozed a crystalline drop of pre-come. Then she'd turn her bare back and bum to me and go back to the mundane chore at hand. She unloaded the dryer and I folded, and she'd stroke me as I worked since her job went quicker. I was just imagining being comfortable with the plug in my butt, when she took hold of my erection and tugged me toward the bedroom. Time to size up the dilator, I guessed, and was not enthusiastic.