Three Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First stop was the bathroom again. Elle put towels on the floor, and had me face down and butt up. She tugged at the plug, and I felt the 'pop' when the widest part came out. Then I lay on my side, and Elle put the Fleet into me. It felt so small after the dilator. We finished that part, I wiped myself clean, and joined her in the bedroom.

I got onto the bed, up on hands and knees. Elle hummed quietly as she rummaged in the nightstand's drawer, and put two things on the bed. A fold in the blanket hid them, but I'd find out soon enough what they were. She lined up behind me. I saw her put a blob of lube on her finger -- no, on her fingers, two of them side by side. I gulped when I saw that, but the two went into my rear easily. The dilators were doing their job. Elle was doing a job on me, too. Her two-finger touch on my prostate had me shivering. She put her other hand on my hip to steady me. Completely focused on my asshole, I saw that impish smile on her face. She took her fingers out and picked something up from the bed. I couldn't see what it was, but I saw her pick up the lube, too. A moment later, I felt the new toy press against my rear. Elle pushed slowly, and I felt it open me up as it entered. Elle kept pushing, and I kept opening, wider and wider. I really felt stretched, but it kept coming. It started to get uncomfortable, then I felt the widest part pass and it popped in by itself. I didn't realize I'd been holding my breath until I felt it leave in a rush.

I rolled over onto my back and just stared at the ceiling for a minute, while my body tried to figure out what just happened. Elle moved up toward the head of the bed and stroked my face. "You really took that well. I needed three tries before I could get that one in. We'll get there soon. You're almost there."

I heard the words and remembered them. At that moment, though, full and stretched til it almost hurt, I couldn't actually listen.

"Lunch?" she asked, and brought me back to the real world. It had been a while since breakfast.

The plug in my rear had most of my attention. Even so, I mentally inventoried what we had in the fridge. There were a bunch of leftovers, some desperate to be used up. Elle set the table and poured chardonnay while I microwaved things..

We sat next to each other and ate quietly. I really couldn't think of much to say, with that monster plug in my ass. Elle's hand on my penis didn't help the conversation either, but worked me up into a drippy erection. I squirmed in my seat, trying to find a comfortable position. Elle saw what I was doing and understood. "You're doing really well, you know. The first time I got that dilator in, I had to take it out after about five minutes. It was the third or fourth time before I could keep it in as long as you have."

I appreciated the encouragement, but was still too distracted to come up with an answer. We finished lunch and stood up. I started to collect the dishes, but Elle took me by the hand. She turned me to face her, and closed in for a whole-body hug. We rocked together for a moment and she said, "This is really special for me. I've been thinking about it for a long time, and you're taking it better than I ever imagined. Let's go to the bedroom."

She led me by the hand and sat me on the bed. Around on her side, she went back to the nightstand. The first thing she pulled out was obviously a dildo, a bit nerve-wracking in size. It's 'L' shape made it pretty clear that the long arm was for me, and the short arm would go up into her. The lube came out next, and something strappy looking. The dildo fit through a hole in the harness. She started to pull it on, paused to put some lube on her end of the dildo, squatted to put it in, then pulled the harness up and tightened the straps around her waist. She turned to me and waved it at me, hands on hips and a big smile on her face.

She patted the bed and said, "You have no idea how much this means to me. Come on up and let's get going." I got on the bed, up on hands and knees again. Elle pulled the dilator out, and I grunted when the wide part came out. My anus must had stayed open, because I felt Elle squirt the lube right into me. I looked back and saw her smear it on her 'cock'. She had a serious look on her face as she lined up behind me, put one hand on my hip, and used the other to guide the dildo toward my rear. I felt it touch, gently, and Elle closed her eyes. Her hip pushed toward me and pushed into me, just a fraction, and backed off. Another push, slightly deeper, and back again. She got into a steady, slow rhythm with both hands on my hips, deep in concentration.

The dilators had gotten me ready for the thickness of the cock, but not for its length. It entered me easily and filled me from the first, but it kept going. Deeper and deeper into me, I grunted as it advanced. It didn't hurt, or not much, but none of Elle's preparations had readied me for this reality. It bumped my prostate and my back arched in response, and it kept coming. Soon, I felt Elle's thighs against mine. I looked back again and saw her eyes still closed. She leaned against me for a moment, the opened her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I can't believe how deep you are in me, how much you fill me up. Is this what it's like when I'm in you?"

"Pretty close, I guess. I picked a toy as close to your size as I could." She rocked softly against me as she spoke. I remembered her end of the toy in her, and tried to imagine how that felt.

"Is this what you imagined?"

"Oh, it's better. Way better. There's something about seeing my 'cock' enter you, seeing it in you, seeing you taking it in. I've always loved being the receiver. Being the giver is a whole new experience for me. I think it will make receiving even better." Gentle rocking as she talked, gentle movement inside me, gentle touch on my prostate. Being the receiver was new for me, too.

Elle said, "Let's try a different way." She pulled out, leaving me empty, and said, "Roll over." I complied, and she added "Knees up, way up." I curled up, knees nearly at my shoulders. She had to scrooch down a little, but aimed her cock at me and started in. She knew, from her own past experience, to go slowly and give me time to adjust. Soon, though, her hips were up against mine. She started rocking again, in and out.

"Play with yourself. I want to see that." I already had a streaming erection. I wiped the pre-come around the tip, wet my hand with saliva, and started stroking myself. My other hand cupped my balls, just a little extra feeling that I really liked. That, and the different angle meant she was up against my prostate a lot more.

"That is so hot, seeing you play with yourself, getting yourself all excited. And there are all those little details, like the way you wet your hand and spread the slickness around. I can see you getting tense and tight, too." Elle kept rocking into me as I jacked myself, and kept up a patter of encouragement. I saw her hand moving under the harness, pressing her clit. Our eyes seemed locked on each other. Elle's bucking against me became sharper and harder. I knew that feeling from when I was the one doing the fucking. It meant she was getting close. I was too. I wet my hand again and said, "Elle, I'm coming."

"Yes, big guy, yes. Come for me. Show me what happens when you're up inside me, show me how you fill me up."

I came like never before. I didn't ejaculate a lot, not after emptying myself so many times in the last two days, and it barely came as far as my navel. That doesn't matter. It felt as big as any I ever had. Feeling so full and watching her watch me made it a different experience, one I knew I'd have again.

"God, you're so beautiful." Elle's voice sounded breathy. She took that blob of semen on my stomach, and lifted it to her lips. I saw her hand moving under the harness, jilling herself, as she pumped her hips against mine. Then her mouth opened wide in a silent shout, her back arched, and she shoved the dildo into me. Back and then in again, hard. It got uncomfortable for me, but I'd take a lot more to see her come the way she did. After a few more pounding thrusts, she relaxed. She leaned forward. My knees were still up toward my shoulders and she put her hands on the back of my thighs, supporting herself. She panted and her body heaved as she recovered. She might not even have been aware that she was still, just a little, thrusting in and out of me.

"I never thought about it from your side, but there's that moment when you have to pull out." Action suited word, and she left me empty. I got some idea what that was like from her side, too, feeling her penetration end, like mine just did.

Elle unstrapped the harness and detached herself from the dildo. She offered the short end of it up to me: "Take a taste?" Exhausted, I shook my head no. She dropped the gear on the floor, then came over and lay on top of me, full length.

"Thanks. I don't know how to say it, but thanks. These two days have been the most incredible experience, and I've never seen anyone give themselves the way you've been doing. Thanks." She rolled off me and we tangled our arms and legs together. That armful of warmth made it easy for me to drift off.

Elle napped too, and was still asleep when my eyes opened an hour later. I brushed a wisp of hair away from her face. Is it weird to watch someone sleep? Okay, then I'm weird. After all the intensity we had together, it was lovely to see her so relaxed. She didn't have a penis for me to suck on as she slept, the way she did for me, but I put my finger between her labia. I just held for a moment, enjoying the soft warmth of her most intimate self. Then I started small motions with gentle touch, way up where her labia parted. It was small and soft, but I still found the shaft of her clit, safe under its blanket of pink skin, and rolled it back and forth under the tip of my finger. Gods, I love how that feels. A few minutes later it wasn't so small or soft, and I pressed more firmly as I played. Elle made little noises in her throat and rolled onto her back, still asleep. That gave me a chance to lean over and take her nipple between my lips. It stiffened in my mouth, and I felt her labia thickening around my finger. Her hips tensed and relaxed, then tensed again.

Elle groaned as I licked her nipple, and I saw her eyes open. She clutched my head to her chest as the orgasm came over her. It wasn't big and exciting, the way others had been, just warm and slow,. a perfect way to wake up. Her orgasm retreated as quietly as it had arrived. She hugged me and we kissed, warm and slow kisses, and I reveled just in having her body up against mine.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"No. but I could use a glass of water."

She brought one for herself, too. We sat up on the bed, sipping, and looked into each other's eyes. She said, "That had been a fantasy of mine forever, and you made it come true. You don't have to do it again -- that was wonderful all by itself."

"What if I want to do it again? I mean, after my butt recovers. It had an awful lot going on."

She giggled. "I know what you mean. But what do you want now? From me?"

I took her glass from her and set it next to mine on the nightstand. I pushed her back down onto the bed and pushed her knee to open her legs. I got between them and leaned over her. She reached down to my erection and guided it toward her vagina. She played with it, rubbing the tip on her clit and moistening herself with my pre-come. Then she placed the tip at the edge of her vagina. "I already came. This one's for you -- you've already given me so much."

I slid in easily and started a slow rhythm, pushing into her and pulling back. She wrapped her arms around me and looked up at me. I had already come so many times in those two days that it would take me a while, but that wasn't about coming in her. It was just about being in her, and that went on and on.