Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But nonetheless, even if she wasn't going to be there, he was on his way to the place that he knew was like a second home to her. And because of that, he had no doubt that once there, he'd have many reminders of the alluring woman that he couldn't seem to get his mind off of. And that really wasn't what worried him. What concerned him even more was if his friend Stephen had any inclination of how deeply in love he was, with his mother.

*****

After Stephen had hung up the phone with his friend Vince, he was also thinking about the woman they had just been talking about, his own mother. Being the youngest of the family, he had always enjoyed what he felt was the special attention she'd given him. But he knew the unnatural fantasies he had about her would unquestionably make his mother furious and possibly want to disown him.

Ever since he began looking at girls, he had also started the practice of looking at his mother in much the same way. There had been a lot of instances when she would be getting ready to go someplace and was in the midst of dressing, and she didn't see it as a problem to traverse through the house in just her bra and panties. He wasn't sure if she even knew that she was doing it. But like what had happened a few weeks before, there had been similar instances when she hadn't looked too worried when he had been able to see her totally naked. Getting herself in the shower, he wondered if the door of his parents' bathroom had somehow been accidentally left open and he'd been able to see his mother's very beautiful feminine form totally exposed to his inquisitive eyes.

As it had been for Vince, it was the same for Stephen, too. After he had come of age to masturbate, it was mostly his mother and the scenes of her being scantily-clad around the house, or of her getting in the shower that entertained his self-gratification fantasies.

But the last incident, when she'd called him into her room and stripped in front of him, like she'd been doing it purposely, that left an indelible mark on his inappropriate craving for his mother. And even though he didn't share it with Vince...ever since that day, when he would masturbate, he'd think solely about that time, as he'd bring himself to orgasm in the privacy of his bedroom.

Even after meeting the girl who had just broken up with him, Bridget. He had been going out with her for about the last seven months or so. And when their relationship advanced to the point of the two of them having sex; he found that many times when he had his cock buried deep in his girlfriend, it was thoughts of his mother that would somehow sneak in and run through his mind. And he wasn't quite sure what to do, or how much he could confide with someone, even Vince, about something as dark and mysterious as having a desire to fuck his own mother.

But there was no denying it, he was a man now. And he was going to have to learn how to deal with his fantasies; to be with his mother and fuck her when she'd come visit him in his dreams, giving herself totally over to whatever her son wanted to do in the many incestuous imaginations he had of her.

**********

Once Vince and Stephen's other longtime friend Devin Copeland arrived, both of them right around five o'clock, as planned, they went about getting things set up at the lake house. Of course, it didn't take too long until both of them admitted to each other how hungry they were. But a quick call to the pizza place off the main road, and about two miles away, took care of that problem.

*****

Early that Tuesday afternoon, before she'd left her house, Victoria packed her suitcase with the intent of having enough clothes for at least a three-or-four-day stay at the lake house. But as she was prone to do, she figured it couldn't hurt to pack a little more, just in case she decided she'd want to stay longer.

After all, it wasn't like Victoria felt anybody needed her at home. Her husband was somewhere else in the arms of his secretary, someone she had treated as a friend. Their oldest son Tom, was living in Iowa with his wife Patty. And the youngest in the family, Stephen, it looked to her like he'd been doing pretty well taking care of himself and didn't require her help with just about anything lately. And it wasn't as if she and her youngest seemed to have a lot to talk about anymore.

Dolefully gazing at herself in the mirror again, like the many times she had over the last few days, Victoria Beaumont only saw an older version that she lamentably convinced herself was past its prime. Even though she knew she hadn't gained much weight and her tummy still looked relatively flat, it was that long brunette hair with the very noticeable and wide grey streaks that had been pissing her off over the last few years. So she figured it was a good time to do something about it. She found that bottle of Revlon Color Silk she'd stashed away and wanted to take the time to make a few changes before heading out.

Heading right away to the bathroom, she stripped her clothes off and then took another glance into the mirror. And this time, looking straight on at her naked body and having a better view of it, she didn't think she actually looked that bad after all.

Her size 34C breasts didn't seem to be any worse for the wear. Maybe they didn't have as much lift as they did a few years in the past, but all things considered, those tits of hers, along with their inviting nipples and areolas, she thought she could still make a man desire her if she were to allow him to see the top half of her naked body, just as she'd noticed her son Stephen gazing at them only a few weeks prior.

But it was the exorbitantly furry bush, which covered her sex, that Victoria knew was past time to be properly trimmed and brought into the twenty-first century. After applying the hair dye in the shower, she took hold of her razor and carefully ran it over the undesirable, excess pubic hair covering her private area. After taking care of that, she cautiously shaved the surrounding area, as well as her legs. She wanted to make sure that any excess growth would be trimmed off and allowed to be washed down the drain.

Once finished showering, she climbed out of the bathtub and took a second good look in the mirror at her clipped pussy. Her eyes also scanned the delightful-looking legs she'd shaved, and her still-wet, but much darker hair.

She thought to herself that she had that MILF look. "Well, maybe I do look twenty years younger, but as of yet, I don't have a man who's willing to admit that he wants me."

Back in the bedroom, after giving her much more glamorous-looking hair a thorough blow dry, she gazed at the attractive nakedness in her mirrored closet door, and picked out the clothes that she would travel in that day. Finding a sassy-looking white blouse she'd worn before when she felt frisky, she decided that its plunging neckline would be perfect for a man's wandering eyes. But it was an off-white pair of shorts that barely covered her thighs, leaving much of her gorgeous legs exposed as well, that she hoped would do the trick to give her the sexy-and-maybe-available look she was wanting.

The reason she'd chosen the white blouse was because with the matching bra, there was a fair amount of her cleavage that would be on display for any man that chose to check her out. And the skintight shorts also had a way of helping any voyeurs she might run across, to see that her ass was still-quite attractive, as it didn't have any sag to it; taking note of it, while glancing back at herself in the mirror.

On her way out, with suitcase in hand, she walked past their liquor cabinet. And there sat the gallon of whiskey she'd bought for the last party they had, but had ended up going unused; fortunately, it still had its seal unbroken. She knew that it would be perfect for traveling with, if for some reason she was stopped by the law, there wouldn't be any issues for having open intoxicants in her vehicle.

After heading out at around three o'clock that afternoon, Victoria Beaumont was on her way for, what she hoped would be, a relaxing few days alone at the lake house. But she also realized she would need to strategize what she was going to do about her out-of-control promiscuous and adulterous husband, and his secretary.

**********

At around six-thirty that evening, after they'd returned after picking up the pizza, Vince and Devin sat down at the table in the spacious kitchen area and divided it up between them. Each of them opening a can of soda, they began feasting on the food they had brought back with them.

"So, do you think Stephen's going to be here anytime soon, Vince?"

"I don't know man, that guy he's interning for sounds like a real prick! I mean what kind of guy doesn't see that it's the middle of the summer and a young man needs to sow his wild oats up at his parents' lake house? That takes a special kind of asshole, don't ya think?"

"Yeah, it looks to be that way. But all I know is, while we're here, we shouldn't let this Mary-Jane-Wah-Wah we got go to waste."

And right after they had eaten most of the pizza, they lit up one of their already-rolled joints outside, where they wouldn't be noticed by the neighbors or any passersby, underneath the cover of the back patio of the lake house.

*****

She was about forty-five minutes away from arriving. But with her gas gauge sitting at one-quarter full, Victoria thought it'd be a good idea to fill up before leaving the interstate. Turning into a pretty crowded Sunoco station, she was able to pull up next to an available pump right off the bat. But there was a problem of it not recognizing her debit card.

As she left the pump and began walking into the store, she could feel the eyes of all the men fueling up their vehicles, as well as one woman too, gazing at her exposed breasts and captivating legs, as she walked by them and through the doors of the gas station.

"Excuse me, but I seem to be having a problem getting my card to work. Can I just make the purchase in here?"

When the man who was behind the counter turned around to look at her, she could see that his eyes immediately went to gawking at the cleavage of her breasts.

"Uh, gee, lady, it might be better if I went outside and we could see if we could get that pump to work for you. If I do that, then I think we'll be able to fill your tank up all the way."

Smiling brightly at him, Victoria told him, "Okay, let's do it."

As she walked out of the station, with him walking right behind her, she thought that the attendant bore a very strong resemblance to her sons Stephen and his older brother Tom, and wondered if it had sounded a bit naughty when she told him they should 'do it?' But by then, it was too late to take back her words. And besides that, she sensed that the handsome thirty-ish-looking guy had his eyes glued to her sashaying ass in her skintight shorts, while she stepped only a few paces in front of him.

When he stood next to the pump, the attendant smiled at her holding his hand out, that's when she realized he was waiting for her to hand him her credit card. Once reading the name on it, he told her...

"Okay...Victoria, Ms. Victoria Beaumont. It ain't too often I get to help good-looking ladies like yourself who're in distress. I think the problem may be that the card reader might be dirty. So, let's try this."

And in just a matter of a few seconds, as he leaned lower, the attendant with the name, Louis, engraved on his shirt, blew a few wisps of air into the reader and then inserted her card into it. With that seeming to do the trick, he had her type her info into the pad and then looked straight into her eyes.

"Ms. Beaumont, I see you're not wearing a ring. Is it okay if I ask you what you're doing tonight? I'm going to be getting out of here in about ten minutes. And if you'd give me about fifteen, uh, maybe twenty minutes to get cleaned up, I'd love to escort you to dinner over there at the Applebees?"

"Oh Louis, I wish I wasn't in a hurry to get where I'm going. And I really appreciate your helping me...but I can't tonight, sweetie. Maybe next time?"

"Yeah, maybe next time, Victoria. But hey, you can't blame a guy for wanting to take out a beautiful woman as yourself, can you?"

Anxious, and loving the attention she was getting from the admirer that reminded Victoria of her sons, she could only whimsically smile at him. But then she reasoned, with him looking so much like her two sons, he didn't seem dangerous and thought of a way to reward him that wouldn't be too inappropriate. Leaning over and resting both hands on his broad shoulders, she bent towards him and placed a solid kiss on his cheek.

"There Louis, that's for helping me. This world needs more sensitive, strong hunks like you. Maybe I'll have to for-sure stop on my way back home in a few days. Will you be here?"

"You just tell me the day and the time, Victoria, and I'll be here. Even if I'm not working that day, I'll be more than happy to be around!! Hey, I got an idea, just hang tight for a second, and I'll be right back."

And with that, he walked briskly back into the station, and in less than a minute, he came proudly striding back out.

"There, I fixed it. Now, pump your gas, honey."

As she looked over at the screen she noticed that everything she had done had been cleared out and the display read 'courtesy pump.'

"Huh, what's this, Louis?"

"It's on me, Victoria. You just made my day. And if you wanna know, up 'til you came to the station, it's been pretty shitty since this morning when I got here. But every now and then, the boss lets me do this for our customers that need it. But the truth is...I needed it."

As she inserted the nozzle into her gas tank, she pulled back on the lever allowing the gas to flow. And then clicked the latch so that it would work 'hands-free' until her tank was full.

Walking over to the attendant, still standing there with a big smile on his face, Victoria had made another decision, and thinking again about how much he resembled both Tom and Stephen, she didn't think Louis would mind what she was going to do.

"You are too sweet. Like I said, if I wasn't in a hurry, I'd definitely take you up on your offer."

And like she'd done before, she leaned into him and placed both hands on his big shoulders a second time. But in this particular instance, instead of giving him a kiss on his cheek, she placed her soft lips on his, leaving them there for about the next three seconds.

Finally pulling herself away, she saw the startled but ecstatic expression on his face.

"There's no doubt about it, you are one fine man, Louis. Ooh-whee, a fine fucking man!!"

"Victoria...oh my god! I think I just creamed my jeans, honey."

Driving away from the gas station, Victoria couldn't tell if she had a wet spot between her legs or not. But she didn't have much doubt that Louis, her helpful attendant friend, probably had something wet and gooey oozing from the tip of his cock.

And as she got back on the road, her mind wandered back to her two sons. Victoria couldn't help wondering if part of her attraction to the gas station attendant didn't have something to do with how much he reminded her of them.

While that thought occupied her mind, for whatever reason, a sexual fantasy suddenly came barging into her consciousness. It involved both Tom and Stephen being gas-station attendants and them helping their mother, much like what Louis had done for her at the pump.

But in this imaginary scenario, they had taken her to the back room where it was secluded, and both of her sons were thanked properly by their mother...

In the fantasy she been relieved of the short pants she had on, and her sons were each taking turns fucking their mother doggy-style on the floor of the backroom of the gas station.

'Mmmmm, yeah...that's good...fuck me. Ohhhh I love my son's cocks, they feel so familiar...yesssss, fuck your mother good my baby boys, yessss."

As the fantasy played out in her mind, Victoria knew because of what she'd done in the past, how improper it was to be entertaining those kind of incestuous thoughts again. But she couldn't seem to help but admit to how good it felt to be thinking about both of her handsome sons the way that she was.

**********

It was about seven o'clock in the evening when she'd turned off the main highway and onto the gravel road where the lake house was located. Because it was the middle of July, and Michigan was one of the many U.S. states that had Daylight Savings time, she didn't mind that the sun hadn't set.

Driving the next mile and three-tenths, she was just a few feet from pulling into the driveway when Victoria noticed two cars sitting off to the side of the main parking area next to the lake house. Because they would visit her house from time to time, she felt pretty sure that she recognized the cars belonging to her son Stephen's friends, Vince and Devin. But she wasn't sure what they were doing there. Curious as to what was going on, she pulled up short of the driveway, stepped out of her vehicle, quietly closed her car door, and walked slowly to the side entryway, where she was hoping she wouldn't be seen by them.

Standing just outside of the door, she could hear them talking, and definitely recognizing them and what they were saying, it brought a silent chuckle from her.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Vince?? There's no fucking way that she looks anything like her!! I'm not saying that she isn't fucking gorgeous, but her hair isn't as dark like Hedy's is there in your picture. She's got those streaks of grey, not that I wouldn't mind running my hand through that beautiful hair of hers."

"Oh yeah, there's every fucking way that she looks as good or better than Hedy Lamarr!! Tell me you can't see that, Devin; are you blind?? She's a fucking babe-and-a-half, you asshole!!"

Listening to their bantering back and forth, Victoria knew the woman being mentioned was a Hollywood starlet from around the nineteen-forties. And some people had even labeled her to be the prettiest actress in the world at the time.

"C'mon Devin, look at her picture here again, I got it off that old-movies website. Hedy Lamarr was so beautiful, and she made some great movies, too."

"Yeah, well, I bet you only watch them so you can jack yourself off and think about Stephen's mom. C'mon now...tell me you don't."

At first, flattered realizing that they were comparing her to the beautiful Hollywood starlet, and not wanting to embarrass them, she wasn't sure what would be the best way to make her appearance known. Knowing that it wouldn't be good to walk through the door while they were talking about her, she quickly thought of a better way to let them know she was there without her arrival flummoxing them too much.

As stealthily as possible, Victoria ambled quietly back to her car. Opening the door, she forcefully closed it shut and hoped that the guys might look out and notice her standing next to her car.

As she saw that didn't do any good, Victoria did her best not to laugh too much, while letting them know of her presence outside.

"Hello!! Who's in the house? I've got the sheriff out here with me!!"

As the two of them began clearly hearing her calling, they animatedly made their way out the screen door, until they saw their friend's mother standing next to her car.

"Mrs. Beaumont...what are you doing here?"

"Uh, I own this place, it belongs to me...that's what I'm doing here. Tell me guys, what the heck are you doing here? And Vince, I don't see Stephen's car, isn't he here, too?"

"Well, you see Mrs. Beaumont, he was supposed to meet us up here and..."

The closer the boys approached her, the more Victoria could see that they were most likely high. So she put two and two together and figured out that they had probably been smoking weed. She could tell it by their glazed-over eyes, and by the way they were unabashedly fixated on staring at the substantial cleavage of her breasts.