Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 01

Story Info
Victoria’s always going to be a party girl
.
10.5k words
4.36
32.4k
43

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers

Welcome to my new series, Three Days At The Lake House. There'll be a total of six parts to this, and hopefully will be published each day in a row until they're all released to my readers.

All characters are above the age of eighteen. I want to thank the Great Kenji Sato for his assistance in making these stories possible.

Mr_Brady

Three Days At The Lake House

Part One

Victoria's always going to be a party girl

It was early on Tuesday morning when she received the confirmation from the private detective that was on the case. She had been paying to essentially have her husband spied on, concerning his goings and comings, and who he'd been with recently.

Along with the facts given to Victoria, there were also accompanying photos to help corroborate what she'd been told. And the evidence was overwhelming.

Time and again, over the last month, he'd been photographed at different places with his younger and recently divorced secretary Robin Taylor, who wasn't hard on the eyes. But the photographs weren't the only proof they were able to gather to let her know just how far her husband had strayed from keeping his marriage vows.

But when he had told her he was spending a few days away with his colleagues at a 'boring, lawyer-related event in Indianapolis, Indiana,' she had found out that her philandering husband had really been staying at his secretary's home, just a few miles from their house.

Even though it wasn't exactly 'legal,' the private detective agency had been able to have an ultra-sensitive microphone covertly placed on the outside of the bedroom window. And with it, they'd been able to make an audio recording of some of the activity that had taken place one evening, as well as the next morning.

And after listening to the sound file that she'd downloaded via the internet, there wasn't any doubt what she was listening to was her husband of twenty-five years actively engaging in sexual intercourse with his secretary.

"Max...you're a stud!! Yeah, give it to me! Uh-huh, fuck me! Fuck me good!!"

"Mmmm, yeah, you're mine now...all mine. Tell me again how your pussy belongs to me, and nobody else...tell me!!"

Victoria could only shake her head at all the irrefutable evidence that was being presented to her. Ever since they had married, she'd tried to be as accommodating to what she knew was her husband's high sex drive. Even to the point of her knowingly turning a blind eye to some of Max's dalliances with some of his clients from time to time. Because, the fact was, she knew he'd always come home to her after it was all over.

But it was this particular incident that had her riled. He wasn't off running around with some floozie that he'd met in court; this was his secretary, someone that she had grown to somewhat trust and have a relationship with. She could remember many times when the four of them had gone out for dinner, or to some high-class event and she and Robin would get together and have fun, while Max and Robin's husband, George, would be set free to do their own 'man-thing' somewhere else.

No, this was personal now, and she'd had just about enough. She was tired of being tossed off to the side, being stepped on, and taken for granted, especially while listening to the recording of her husband in the sexual throes of fucking his secretary, someone she had come to consider...a friend.

"Mmmm, yeah, you're mine now...all mine. Tell me again how your pussy belongs to me, and nobody else...tell me!!"

Playing the sound file again in her mind, she wasn't quite sure what she was going to do, but one thing, this time, there wouldn't be any more blind eyes turned. She was going to confront Max, as well as Robin, too. The fact was, she needed a place to think, but also a place where she could relax and unwind. The only available location that came to mind was the lake house they owned near Traverse City, in the northern part of Michigan's lower peninsula.

Gathering her courage she texted her husband...

Victoria: 'Hey, are you free to talk, or are you in a meeting right now?'

About a minute or so later, she received a return text from her husband.

Max: 'Yeah, kind of wrapped up at the moment. What's up?'

V: 'Just need to talk to you. When are you going to be free?'

M: 'Give me a few minutes and I'll call you.'

V: 'Ok'

About ten minutes later, Victoria's phone rang and she could see it was Max calling her.

"Hey, how's the boring meeting going there?'

"Aww, it isn't too bad. We're on a fifteen-minute break and I need to hit the toilet before it starts back up. But what's going on anyway?"

"Well, I've just heard some bad news about an old friend of mine. It seems she found out her husband's been messing around on her, and she called me for some moral support. So to try and help, I told her I'd take her up to the lake house for a few days."

"Ooh, sorry to hear that. Who's the friend, anybody I know?"

"You met her long ago, but I doubt you'd remember who she is now. She was one of the gals I used to hang out with at U of M back in the old days of getting high and as drunk as we wanted to. You know, back when you and I first met and you told me how much you loved it because I was such a party girl and wouldn't ever say no whenever you wanted to fuck! You do remember those days, don't you, Max?"

"Uhh sure, Vic. Those were some fun times, weren't they? But uh, hey, I've got to get moving if I'm going to hit the can before this thing here starts back up."

"It sounds pretty quiet there, how come I can't hear anybody else talking, Max? Didn't too many people show up for that legal thingy you're at?"

"No, that isn't it. I just stepped out to the hallway where nobody else is right now, and I swear if I don't take a piss, I'm going to pee my pants, honey...really, I'm not kidding!!"

"Okay, I just wanted to let you know where I'd be in case you got home and I wasn't here. I'm glad what you and have is built around trust and we always let each other know exactly what we're doing. Right, honey?"

"Yeah, sure Victoria. That's why I wanted you to know where I'd be, too. For what it's worth, I wish you were here with me right now. I miss you, honey."

Victoria knew he couldn't see her, but she rolled her eyes anyway at the outright lie her husband was telling her right then.

"And I miss you, too, sweet-ems!! Kiss-kiss, buh-bye, honey!"

Hanging up the phone with her promiscuous Don-Juan-of-a-husband, Victoria had successfully fought off the strong temptation to let him have it with both barrels, once his lying to her became too overwhelming to listen to.

"You sorry son of a bitch, you're gonna regret the day you ever tried to screw me over with your stupid bullshit!!"

*****

Hanging up the phone with his wife, Max Beaumont laid back down on the bed aligning himself, so that he was directly underneath Robin, with the two of them moving into a very pleasing sixty-nine position.

As he extended his tongue, with it entering his secretary's moist pussy, between the legs she had spread for him, he also loved how devoted she was in mutually pleasuring him, with her mouth wrapped around his cock as she bobbed up and down on it.

It had been six months prior to that when she had first given in to his advances; when Robin had submitted to let him fuck her there in his office. She'd started the practice of always making sure to take his cock in her mouth at least for a few minutes, before he'd ejaculate, either in her pussy, her ass, or her mouth.

The fact was Max had fallen in love with how well his secretary lavishly engaged, not only, in performing fellatio, one of the favorite things he enjoyed sexually, but something relatively new for him as well...sodomy.

"Yeah, Robin, suck me, girl. Mmmmm, yeah, you do that so well!!"

"Oh my god, Max, I'll take care of you if you take care of me. Sink your tongue into my nasty cunt! Yes, baby, yessss!! Oh wow, I never could get my ex to do this as well as you!! Don't stop, baby...fuck my pussy with your tongue, mmmmm, oh—my—gawd!!!"

**********

As Victoria prepared for her long drive, she was doing her best trying to deal with all that was on her mind. The forty-six-year-old mother of two hadn't thought it necessary to tell anyone else in her family what was happening, or where she would be going for the next few days. But unknown to her, or even her husband, the youngest of their two sons, Stephen, had planned with two of his longtime friends to go on up to spend a few days at the lake house at about the same time.

He hadn't thought it necessary to tell either of his parents, since it would be in the middle of the week. And in times past, because of their schedules, neither Max nor Victoria ever went there, unless it was the weekend.

What the twenty-one-year-old Stephen Beaumont had been unaware of, earlier that day, his mother had called into the veterinary office where she volunteered her time and informed them she would be out of town for the rest of the week.

**********

As Vince Holland's phone began ringing, he glanced over at it and saw it was his buddy Stephen calling. The two of them had been friends since they were both seven years old and lived just down the street from each other.

"Hey Stephen, what's going on? Have you left yet?"

"That's why I'm calling. Are you on your way up there now?"

"Yep-per, I took off about an hour ago and should be there around five o'clock or so. When do you think you're going to show up today?"

"Like I said, that's why I'm calling. I'm not going to be there today, Vince. Something's come up and I gotta hang here for at least another day."

"Dude, what the fuck's going on??"

"Aww it's that prick, Jackson, the lawyer I've been interning with this summer. He's got a case that he says he needs some help with today, and maybe even tomorrow, too. I tried telling him what you, me and Devin had planned up at my folks' place. But he wasn't having any of it. He gave me that 'work before pleasure' horseshit. And near as I can tell, this case just sprung up and he's probably thinking he's going to make some decent money on it."

"So, do you want me to turn around and go home?"

"No fucking way! I've already called Devin and told him the same thing I'm telling you...go on up there and get things opened. You guys already know where the key's hidden and how to unlock the door. So, if you would, go on up and I'll see you guys as soon as I can."

"Hey Stephen, you don't think your parents are going to mind if Devin and I are there without you, do you?"

"Naw, they've only known you guys before any of us had any hair on our balls. And besides that, I think my mom always had a sweet spot for you."

"Yeah, I've definitely always had a sweet spot for her, too, buddy boy!"

"Hey, careful. This is my mom we're talking about! I know how she can be a tease. I mean with the times for whatever reason she's let me see her getting dressed, or even more crazy, the opposite.

"With as crazy as this sounds...I'm not sure if it really happened or not. But my mom's been acting a little weird lately. And what she did...I just gotta tell somebody Vince...but I don't want you thinking about her like she's some kind of slut."

"Aww man...I love your mom, and I'd never think bad about her. But hey man, what happened?"

"I wasn't sure how I could tell anybody man, but it was about a few weeks ago, when she called me into her bedroom, and she was getting ready to jump into the shower."

"Stephen, this sounds interesting. But I'll leave it up to you if you want to keep going with this."

"She and my dad had some dinner engagement that they were trying to make, and supposedly mom was in a hurry. She calls me in to tell me about something she needed me to do, while they'd be at this function they were going to...and my mom starts taking her fucking clothes off...right in fucking front of me, Vince!!"

"What? She did??"

"I'm telling you as she's talking, she's taking her blouse off. And then she undid her bra and let it fall on the bed. Vince, my mom's standing about three feet away in front of me, fuckin' topless with her bodacious bare goddamn tits doing that kinda jiggly shaky thingy, as she's talking to me. I couldn't take my eyes off them, and she knew it!!"

"Holy fuck, Stephen!!"

"And when she was done telling me whatever the fuck it was, 'cause I still can't remember what it was, she turns around, and then yanks her panties off! Vince, my mom was standing with her back to me totally bare-ass fucking naked. And then, she just waltzed off into her shower and closed the door like there was nothing at all out of the ordinary at what she'd just done in front of me.

"I guess that had me so fucked up, that I wasn't sure if I could tell anybody else about it, or not. But whatever you do, for right now, don't repeat any of this please. I'm not sure what's going on with mom, but like I said, I'm wondering if it doesn't have something to do with my dad's secretary. Maybe it's making my mom crazy or something.

"And I'll tell you this...and you better not repeat this either...for a forty-six-year-old woman, my mom looks good. Matter of fact, Vince, she looks damn good! Okay, I'll just say it...oh hell fuckin' yeah, my mom looks good enough to fuck!! I know something like that couldn't ever happen. But holy shit, I never thought she'd ever let me see her naked like she did that day. I mean, there's been times when I happened to be walking by her bathroom and I thought maybe she forgot to close the door...but this...this was fucking blatant as far as I could tell. With the way she just totally stripped in front of me, she had to have wanted me to see her in the nude...I know she did!!"

"I don't even know what to tell you on that one, buddy. But if you don't mind me asking this...if you had the chance...I mean, really, really had the chance, would you fuck your mom??"

"Vince...just the idea of getting to do anything close to that, definitely gets me hard. I guess it'd have to be up to her...but if she came out and just offered herself to me...shit, man...I just don't know. But let's face it...something like that just couldn't ever happen. I think we both know my mom's a really good person and she'd never do anything like that, right?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right. And I absolutely adore and think the world of her, Stephen. She's been one of the best parents that I think I ever had. Even since my mom died and my dad married Helen, she always treated me better than my own stepmom did. And if you want to know, but even if you don't, I kind of wish your mom was there with us for the next few days. I like it when she's around, she's fun and really knows how to have a good time, too."

"Well, I don't think that's gonna happen. The last big thing she and I talked about was when I let her know that Bridget had broken up with me last week."

"How'd she react to that? I remember you telling me your mom and her weren't real chummy with each other in the first place."

"Yeah, at least, to mom's credit, she knew how I felt about her, that maybe there was more between us; that maybe if we tried to work through our problems; maybe in the future we might...Aww fuck, it doesn't even matter now, does it, Vince? The bitch dumped me for that guy, Henderson!! With as rich as his dad is, he's probably the one she's really had her sights set on anyway. I should've seen it coming. But how could I know my hot girlfriend was gonna turn out to be a fuckin' gold digger!!

"But, getting back to my mom, I haven't talked much with her this week. Our schedules haven't been lining up too well anyway. By the time I've gotten home in the evening, she'd already be in bed. I just hope she's not worrying about my dad. He said something about going to Indianapolis for some kind of corporate law precedent forum that's going on. But I'm hoping I'll see her either today or tomorrow and let her know that we'll be up there. So until then, I won't bother her, she's probably got enough on her mind."

"Okay, you're the boss on that one, Stevie boy. Did Devin say when he thinks he's showing up?"

"From what he told me, it looks like about the same time as you. So drive safe and...oh, did you bring any smoke with you this time??"

"Of course, I did, Spartacus. And I know Devin's bringing some, too. That is okay, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but we better not light any of it up inside while we're there this time. I don't think my mom would appreciate smelling it."

"Hey Stephen, from what you've just told me about your mom, and from what I know of her, she doesn't seem to be anywhere near the girl scout that she tries to let on. With the way she's smacked down some of those whiskey sodas that your dad's made at their parties, she showed me there's a little bit of a fire-cat inside of her."

"Okay, asshole, maybe it wasn't such a good idea that I told you about what happened. Because I know you're gonna try to undress my mom in that screwy fruit-loops brain of yours. You wouldn't have a chance with her anyways. She only likes guys with cocks longer than four inches."

"Oh that's funny, really funny, Stevie-shit-for-brains!!"

After they had finished their phone call, Vincent Holland, while trying to safely navigate down the road, had a very hard time getting his mind off of his buddy's mom, Victoria Beaumont. Especially with him finding out how she had gaudily exposed herself to her own son just a few weeks before.

Ever since he was younger, and first began going over to his friend Stephen's house, Vince had been fascinated with 'Mrs. Beaumont.' Not sure why, but just looking at her would give him that funny feeling in his stomach; he still couldn't stop gazing at her every chance he got when he would go over to see his buddy.

And in later years when he finally attained the ability to enjoy the pleasures of masturbation, he'd think about doing nasty things with her, while his hand moved up and down on his pleasure pole.

Was she the prettiest woman he'd ever seen? He couldn't say she was, but that isn't what drew him to feel the way he did about her. It was something he wasn't sure he could explain to somebody else, least of all his friend, or the others they hung around with. Especially in those sadder days, that he had gone through when she seemed to pay special attention to him after his mother had died in a car accident.

But Stephen's mom, Mrs. Beaumont, just seemed to have a magic potion, her own special way unlike any of the other parents that he knew. He'd never admit it to anybody, but he'd been aware for a long time how spellbound he was with his buddy's mother!

And then those times when he had the happy memories of spending the weekend at Stephen's house, getting to be part of his family for a few days. Spending late Friday night in front of the TV set and Mrs. Beaumont would make popcorn for them while in her loose-fitting nightgown. He wondered if she wouldn't be able to notice his eyes peeking during the times she'd bend over and he could see things he knew he wasn't supposed to talk about.

Or lately, the last few summers, when they'd invite him to go swimming and he'd get to see Mrs. Beaumont wearing her skimpy two-piece suit. When she would rise up out of her lounge chair, and just getting to watch her do her sexy-strut. As she would display herself while bouncing on the diving board, and he'd gawk at those mesmerizing knockers of hers, rising and falling on her chest, before she dove in. And then there was her gorgeous ass, that he knew if she'd ask him to, he'd have been more than happy to lick it or eat off of it.

Even after he had graduated from high school and gone into college that fall, Vince Holland still carried a torch for the lovely woman who'd been like a second mother to him. Every time he had the fortune to be around her, whether it was visiting with his friend Stephen, or if he'd happen to cross paths with her while they were out, he had the tendency of getting tongue-tied and stirred up over the many ways that she held his continual fascination.

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers