Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 02

Story Info
Tuesday afternoon.
12k words
4.72
22k
26

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
577 Followers

Welcome to part two of this series. All characters are above the age of eighteen.

Three Days At The Lake House

Part Two

Tuesday afternoon

When Victoria found them sitting on the back patio, basking in the aura of the sun's afterglow, she could read the idle look on their faces.

"Hey guys, what's going on?"

She wondered if Vince was thinking about Hedy Lamarr when he gazed somewhat longingly into her eyes.

"Oh, just kinda hanging out. Seems like a nice night to just chill, I guess."

"Chill schmill, buddy. Uh, I've been thinking, guys. And I wasn't sure if you'd want to or not, but, because it's been a few years for me, I wondered if maybe we could..."

"Maybe we could what, Mrs. Beaumont?"

With him noting the devilish grin that was plastered on her face, Vince figured his friend's mom had something mischievous on her mind. But he wasn't quite sure what it was. But with the look of excitement she was giving him, he figured whatever it was, he'd probably be all in to doing it, too.

"Okay, I'll just say it. I want to see if getting high is as good as I remember it!"

Once she'd let those words come out of her mouth, it was as if a load had been lifted from her, and her real self was finally getting to come out of the shell she'd been hiding in for too long of a time.

"Oh shit, are you serious? You want to smoke reefer? Mrs. Beaumont, you're not kidding, are you, trying to see if we'd fall for some joke of yours?"

"Nope, that isn't it at all, Vince. I just want to see what it's like to get high again. There's been some things that's happened...and I'm not going to bother you guys with it. But yeah, if it's okay, I'd like to borrow some of your stash. And don't worry, I'll pay you back, that's no problem. 'Cause I know they're not giving that stuff away at the dispensary."

"Ha-ha, no they are definitely not handing out free samples. But is this something that you're sure you want to do? Even though we know nobody gets hooked on grass, I've seen some people get really stupid with it. And yeah, I know you're a mature lady and all, but I wouldn't want to be the one that led you down a path that you'd regret later. And then I'd have hell to pay for it. I think way too much of you, Mrs. Beaumont. Way more than you probably think I should!!"

When she heard him make that confession, it made what seemed like a small fire spread all through her insides. And the things she had been thinking about only moments before, came flooding back to her.

"I think way too much of you, Mrs. Beaumont. Way more than you probably think I should!!"

"Vince, don't worry about me. Like I told Devin earlier, I was smoking grass way before you guys were even born. And I know what it does, and why it does what it does. I know all about THC, Tetrahydrocannabinol...that's the scientific name for it. But all I know is I used to love the way it would make me feel. And right now, with what I've got going on, I'd really like to feel that way again."

As she was making her plea, to try to lighten the mood, Victoria began swinging her hips and shaking her breasts in front of Vince very suggestively, trying to convince him to do what she was wanting.

"C'mon, honey...help this old gal get high...for just a little while, okay?"

She wasn't sure what was going through his mind, as he just sat there and gazed at her. But whatever it was, with the intensity of his eyes and the way they were locked onto her, she could feel an electrical thrill coursing through her again.

When he finally looked away from her, Vince reached over to the ground and started rummaging through his backpack.

"Mrs. Beaumont, for you to even say something ludicrous like calling yourself an 'old gal' is simply crazy. I hope you know just how beautiful you are. And hasn't anybody told you lately how fun it is to hang around you?"

"Aww Vince, you've always been so sweet. Thanks for trying to make me feel special."

Pulling one of the papers from his Zig-Zag pack, and then opening his baggy of cannabis, Vince took a hefty pinch of it and began rolling it into a sizable doobie.

"Mrs. Beaumont, what the hell? You are special!! You've always been more than great to me. Since I was a kid, you did really nice things that I never expected anybody would."

Finally finished with rolling the marijuana cigarette, he licked the end of the paper making sure it stayed rolled up and wouldn't come apart.

Rising up out of the chair until he was standing next to her, he held the decent-sized joint in front of her eyes and asked her...

"So, who's going to spark this baby up?"

Bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet, Victoria let the guys see how excited she was for what was about to happen.

"Ooh, if it's okay, I'll do it, Vince. Please, let me do it!!"

Still holding the joint directly in front of her face, he told her...

"Okay, open up those sweet lips of yours, I want to be the one to put it in."

Raising her eyebrows at Vince's unintentional double entendre, she went ahead and compliantly did as he'd instructed her to do. And then reaching into his pocket he retrieved his lighter.

"Here ya go, and when you're ready, light this bitch up, Mrs. Beaumont!!"

As he stepped back to give her space, Victoria flicked the lighter until a flame was produced. And then raising it up to the rolled cannabis, sparked life to the first marijuana she'd puffed on in a very long time.

Going back in her mind to more than twenty-five years in the past, the heavy acrid taste of the lit doobie in her mouth became immediately familiar to her once again.

"Just remember, ya gotta breathe it in nice and slow, Mrs. Beaumont, nice and slow. Now...hold it...yeah, just like that. Just a few more seconds now. Okay, let it out...gooood!"

Even though the experience wasn't exactly like Victoria had thought she'd remembered it, she felt the act of getting high was still exhilarating as she meticulously inhaled, then exhaled the pot smoke in and out of her lungs.

"Ooh yeah, (cough), wow!! Just (cough) like I (cough) remember it!!"

"And I'll tell you, this shit is gonna sneak up on you. Before you know it, you'll be feelin' it when just a second or so before, you weren't. Believe me, it's a real kick in your ass when it hits you."

She looked up and smiled at Vince's big-brotherly-like protective precautions about the effects of the drug they were smoking.

After taking her first few hits, Victoria looked at her wanna-be-guardian, as she handed off the ignited blunt to him. As their fingers made contact for just a few seconds, she noted a flirtatious glimmer in his eyes. Returning a sheepish smile back to him, she figured they both knew what they were doing was frowned upon by the conventional world. But she thought, hey, fuck the world, they were going to get high anyway!! With that thought in mind, she took a firm grasp of Vince's hand that was empty and told him...

"I can tell this is gonna be some good shit, thanks for sharing it with me, honey."

When he simply smiled and nodded at what she'd told him, he handed the burning blunt over to Devin who took a decent-sized toke on it, himself.

At the same time, Devin was holding the smoke in his lungs, he choked out a question wanting to know what Victoria thought about the weed they were smoking, while at the same time handing the joint back in her direction.

"So, what do you think, Mrs. Beaumont, is this shit kickin' your ass yet?"

As Victoria took the soon-to-be-used-up joint from Devin, without answering him, the forty-six-year-old reinitiated party girl took another drag off it. She repeated the procedure in much the same fashion as she'd done a few minutes before, and from years before that. She also thought that maybe the pot was beginning to stealthily have its effect on her.

Holding her breath, giving the mind-blowing drug time to saturate her lungs and then enter her body via her respiratory system, she became even more convinced that she was feeling the effects of the THC, as it flowed through her bloodstream.

"Oh fuck yeah, Devin! This is good shit!! Better than the stuff I had before. Way fuckin' better, ha-ha!!"

As the three of them continued smoking the joint, outside on the back patio of the lake house, they weren't sure who started it, but they began experiencing a fit of the giggles.

"Ohhhh, what the fuck are you laughing at Devin?"

"I don't know, I guess it's just the look on your face, Mrs. Beaumont, I think this shit's kicking your ass! It is kickin' your ass, isn't it?"

"A proper lady never lets on if anything is ever...kicking her ass, Devin Alan Copeland!!"

Hearing the way she'd mockingly answered him by using his full birth name, Devin just looked over to his friend and said..."Yep, she's fucked up, Vince...ma-jor-ly fucked up!! Mrs. Beaumont, you should just admit it...your ass...is getting thoroughly kicked!!"

Enjoying the effect that the weed brought to her senses, as well as it helping her to let go of her inhibitions, Victoria decided to do something risqué. She wanted to prove her point, as well as to entice the boys to take notice of her, driven by the intense compulsions she had in wanting men to be attracted to her.

Standing in front of the sliding glass door to the house, Victoria turned herself around so her back was facing Vince and Devin. Taking hold of her shorts, she pulled them, as well as her panties down enough until a little more than the top half of her bare buttocks were exposed.

"All right, you shitheads, does this ass look like it's been kicked??"

Gloriously exposed in her exhibitionist pose, all Devin and Vince could do by that point was shockingly stare and gawk at the open display of their friend's mother, and how she'd unabashedly revealed a very private part of her body to them.

"Oh my fuckin' gawd, Mrs. Beaumont!! You are definitely fucked up!!"

"Okay, maybe I am, Devin, but I still want somebody to tell me, does this ass look kicked to you, hmm?"

It was Vince that answered her tantalizing query.

"All I can tell you, Mrs. Beaumont, is that sweet derriere of yours looks good enough to kiss!! Is that why you're baring it? You're wanting somebody to give it a smooch??"

His remark only made Victoria start to laugh even harder, while she provocatively pulled her shorts even further down, until she brazenly exposed even to the bottom swells of her ass cheeks to her two guests. So much so that parts of her moist kitty and the brown star of her anus were in plain view.

"Yes Vincent, maybe you oughta kiss it for me. After all, if you think I'm a fucking babe-and-a-half like I heard you say when I got here today, then I don't think you'd mind."

As he couldn't pull his eyes away from the more-than-gorgeous-looking, bawdy exposition his buddy's mom was giving them. Victoria remained where she was in front of the sliding glass door, almost as if she was taunting them. But what she said next, was what brought them to action.

"But, if you're afraid to do it, I guess maybe I'm just too much for you to handle. After all, what you're probably wanting to do is give Hedy Lamarr's ass a smooch instead of mine, right?"

It was almost like he'd been hypnotized by the tantalizing weed they had smoked, as well as Victoria's vulgar display there on the back patio. At the same time he was talking to her, Vince was also in the process of taking small, lust-driven steps in her direction.

"Oh my god, Mrs. Beaumont, I'd really rather kiss yours...all-damn-day long!!"

Taking to his knees behind her, Vince placed his hands around the calves of Victoria's legs and brought his face up to her fleshy globes. Using his lips, he placed a very noticeable 'smack' on her left asscheek.

"There, how's that for a kiss, Mrs. Beaumont?"

"I think you need to do the other cheek too, Vince. Just to prove to me that you mean it."

As he obediently went to do as she instructed, Vince sensuously brought his lips over to her right asscheek and kissed that one next.

"Yesss, that's a real good kiss, honey. So now, maybe that proves that you love me."

As he got back on his feet, Vince's reaction to what she'd just told him was immediate. Stepping right up so her back and the front of him were touching, he affectionately wrapped his arms around her while pulling his groin into her naked asscheeks. It allowed Victoria to feel the poking of his hardened erection, while his hands were so close to her breasts.

"There's no 'maybe' to it, Mrs. Beaumont, I've loved you longer than you probably think. And I'm really glad you didn't send us home today. Y'know, I told Stephen how I wanted you to be here, and I'm really happy I got my wish."

Humbled by the young man's sweet confession, and even with the buzz she was feeling, Victoria didn't want to flash her pussy, so she pulled her shorts back up, before turning around. And then, while his arms were moderately still holding onto her, she looked up into his eyes and told him...

"You've always been sweet, Vince. And I'm glad I didn't let you guys leave. That would've been a stupid shame. Besides that, I'm really enjoying the company. You and Devin have always been my favorites of Stephen's friends. And I love you both, very much."

Wrapping his arms even tighter around her as the two of them continued facing each other, Vince brought his mouth to where it joined hers, hoping she wouldn't mind if he gave her a soft kiss, similar to the one he'd just done on her backside. And was very happy when she didn't deny him, or try to resist his connecting with her.

"Mmmmm, would you believe I've been waiting a long time for you to kiss me like this, Vince?"

"Well, I was good enough to kiss your ass first, Mrs. Beaumont, but I think I prefer your tasty lips a lot more."

As Victoria allowed herself to be pulled into an erotic embrace with Vince, the two of them mutually decided to drop all pretenses of propriety and began making out. As they surrendered to salacious urges, neither was sure where those desires would lead them, but they didn't allow that to stop what they were in the middle of.

As Devin stood off to the side watching, not wanting to interfere with what was taking place, Victoria Beaumont took note of it and beckoned him to stand next to her.

"Devin, honey, come over here, you know there's no reason why you should be shy with me."

When he'd done what she asked, Victoria momentarily let go of Vince, so she could put her arms around his friend. Once she and Devin were face to face, she unreservedly gave herself over to him in much the same way she'd done with Vince. As the two of them joined lips, he quickly realized he was getting kisses from her like he'd never had a woman do to him before.

With the three of them standing on the back patio, Victoria took turns with Vince and Devin, exchanging back and forth, giving brazen kisses to both, making out with them for about a minute each time. And then she'd go back to the other doing the same thing over again.

Leading them both back inside through the sliding glass door into the kitchen, Victoria asked Vince if he'd roll another joint.

"But Stephen said we shouldn't smoke anything in here because you wouldn't like the smell."

"Don't worry about Stephen, or what he's told you. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not done partying tonight and I'm ready for more. Besides that, I want us to get comfortable and relaxed in here...before we go to bed."

*****

As they sat around the kitchen table, passing the latest joint amongst themselves, Victoria was having fun alternating between sitting on the guy's laps, turning her head around and kissing and cuddling with them, while the three of them continued getting high.

After they'd finished off the second doobie, she noticed she was experiencing the same effects of when she was younger, happening all over again. Loving how high she was feeling from smoking weed, as well as the sensation of being very horny.

Not even bothering to ask, and fueled by the new buzz overtaking her, while the guys were still seated at the table finishing up their reefer, Victoria climbed onto Vince's lap. But when she did it that time, instead of facing away from him, she straddled herself on his lap so the two of them were facing each other, much like the cowgirl sex position. With her prominent breasts and cleavage still bound tightly in her blouse and bra only inches from his face, she loved how his eyes were fixated on her feminine orbs.

"Now, isn't this a lot more comfortable? I've seen the way you boys have been looking at my boobs since I got here. And now you can see them up nice and close. I hope you don't mind, Vince."

Not giving her any time to change her mind of how she was positioned on his lap, Vince leaned himself in and placed his mouth on hers. As she readily responded back to his advances, the two of them opened their mouths to each other, transitioning into another torrid kiss.

While she sensuously wiggled herself back and forth over his crotch, with the help of the THC running through her bloodstream, Victoria felt totally uninhibited letting Vince know what body part of his she felt making contact with her.

"Ummm, either you've got a rock in your pocket, Vince, or somebody's really excited."

"I think you know what it is, Mrs. Beaumont. I think you've got a very good idea of what it is you're feeling."

"Ohhhh, could it be your cock? Is that what it is, honey?"

After her provocative response, she leaned over to join their lips again, and then felt the touch of Vince's fingers, as they began running over her breasts.

"Mmmm, that feels good. You've got a nice natural touch, honey, real nice. But I guess if you're gonna play with my titties, maybe we need to bring them out, so it's easier for you?"

Without waiting for an answer, Victoria leaned back and unceremoniously pulled her blouse and bra down so that her size 34C breasts and nipples were exposed to both Vince and Devin.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Beaumont!! Yessss!!"

As she and Vince simultaneously leaned into each other again, he brought the tip of his tongue to her nipple that was closest to him. Cradling the back of his head with the palm of her hand, Victoria pulled his face tightly into her chest, loving the attention she'd always craved.

"Mmmm. Yes, baby, that feels good. Really fuckin' good!! Maybe you've been wanting to do this for a while? I think you have, haven't you, Vince?"

Nodding his head, while he silently continued nursing at her hardened nipple, Vince escalated the sucking of her breast, while Victoria began using both her hands to help keep him attached to her.

"Ohhh yes, yes Vincent, honey, suck momma's tit!!"

Aroused by how she'd incestuously referenced herself, as much as he loved what she was allowing him to do at the moment, he momentarily pulled his lips off her breast and brought his mouth back to join with hers.

"Jesus Christ, Mrs. Beaumont, you're so fucking hot!!"

As the two of them returned to vigorously kissing and caressing there in the kitchen chair, they were ultimately reminded of Devin's presence when he finally let off a small cough next to them.

"Oooh, sorry Devin, I guess I need to be better at sharing myself."

Removing herself off of Vince's lap where she'd been doing nasty things with him, Victoria moved herself over to where she planted her knees on the floor next to where Devin was seated. As the two of them began actively kissing just as much, if not more than she'd done with Vince, Devin placed his hands on her exposed breasts and started fondling them as best as his seating situation allowed him.

"Ooooh, somebody else likes mommy's boobs, too, I see."

When Devin brought himself up out of the chair he'd been sitting in, he extended his arms down to where Victoria was still kneeling on the floor and pulled her up until the two were standing alongside each other, and she was gazing slightly up at him.

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
577 Followers