Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, yeah, it feels good, Mrs. Beaumont. And the girls that like it, I haven't had any complaints from them when they ask me...when they ask me to fuck...mmmm, fuck their asshole."

She felt another trickle of moisture leak from her pussy when he told her that. Maybe, she thought, there'd be another time when they could talk more about what he liked. But right then, there was another cock that she knew needed tending to, as well. And as she looked back over to where Vince sat in the living room, he was watching everything that had been going on between her and Devin. And she couldn't help noticing the bulge in his pants, as well as realizing that whatever she was going to end up doing with Devin, that she also couldn't allow Vince to go unsatisfied.

And with the soft spot that she had for Vince, as well as Victoria returning to her horny 'party girl' ways, she didn't want to wait any longer than necessary to make her move on him, once she was finished with Devin.

"Yes, I'm sure that those girls love getting anal. But let's take care of you right now. Cum for me, baby. Show me all the jizz you've been saving up for Mrs. Beaumont Devin. Yesss baby...Mmmm, cum for me, Devin!!"

Becoming so excited, that he rose up off the couch, he stood while she remained submissively stationed on her knees in front of him, as the adventurous MILF escalated her stroking his cock.

"Ooooh yeah, cummmm for me, baby! Yes, cummmmm!!"

Sensing the tightness in his loins that always preceded his orgasms, Devin finally gave himself over to what the beautiful mistress of the lake house had been doing, as his seed ultimately began shooting out of his cock.

"Oh, oh yesss, yessss, Mrs. Beaumont, I'm cumming, fuuuuuck!!"

Once his orgasm overtook him, Victoria wasn't able to pull her eyes away from watching the ropes of his ejaculate gushing from Devin's spasming cock-head. Not wanting to see it go to waste, as a trace amount needlessly fell to the living room carpet, she rose up slightly higher until she was in direct line with the spurts of his semen, allowing it to cascade all over her naked breasts.

"Yeah baby, cum on my tits, ooh yessss...Oh Devinnnn, there's soooo much of it!!"

"Mrs. Beaumont, mmmm, Mrs. Beaumont, ohhhhh that feels soooo good!!"

After she'd milked his cock of his remaining sperm and he'd finished climaxing, Devin watched as her fingers spread the rest of his warm jizz into the pores of her skin. He noticed that there had also been a small amount that had shot onto her face, just to the one side of her mouth.

As Victoria finished rubbing the young stud's jelly-like man-cream over the upper part of her body, she turned her head to notice once again a shirtless, hairy-chested Vince stationed there in the rocking chair, with his eyes resolutely fastened on her.

Rising up off the floor, fully exposing her naked breasts until she was standing, she watched Vince dedicatedly making his way to her, until the two of them were affectionately holding onto each other there in the middle of her living room.

"I've been waiting, Mrs. Beaumont. I didn't want to get in the way of you and Devin. But I hope you've got something left for me!!"

Wanting him to know how much more of a 'something' she had for him, she gave her affirmative answer to Vince in the form of a passionate, red-hot kiss. As their bodies clung together, she felt his hairy chest brush up against her naked breasts, her nipples positively reacting to his wiry hairs rubbing up against her.

"Vince, I'm all yours, honey, and yes, I'm ready to take care of you now."

But before anything else, Victoria soon found out that it was going to be Vince who'd be taking care of her first, before anything else happened.

Beginning in his efforts to sexually please her, he got her to return to the couch. Once he had her sitting in much the same way that she had Devin when she masturbated him, Vince knelt down in front of her and began undoing the button and then the zipper to the tight pair of shorts she was wearing.

"Vince, what are you doing?"

"What I've been wanting to do for a while now, Mrs. Beaumont."

As his hands went back to work in removing the last bit of clothes she had on, Victoria decided to allow him to continue stripping her. But maybe because of the weed, or just loving the attention being paid to her, she suddenly felt herself struck with an intense desire to be completely naked in front of the young men in the room.

Raising her hips up from the cushions of the couch to help make it easier for him, it didn't take much for Vince to slide her short pants down and then off of her. But probably due to the moisture between her legs, her panties hadn't come off.

As she looked up at his lust-driven stare, she mistakenly thought that Vince was wanting the same thing that she had done for Devin. Trying to make that a reality for the one who had always been her favorite, she began to work at unbuckling his belt. But as her hands went to work attempting to get his pants off him, Vince moved slightly backward until he was outside of her grasp.

"No. Right now, this isn't about me, Mrs. Beaumont. There's been something I've thought about over and over for a long time. And in case you want to know what I think about when I jack off, it's this... right here."

Sinking to his knees on the floor in front of her, Vince grabbed the waistband of her panties and decisively began tugging at them. And in that instance, he hadn't even waited for her assistance, but simply jerked them, bringing them off her butt, and then over her legs, altogether removing them. And then she sat on the couch in front of him and Devin, naked as the day she was born.

As his hands, palms out, separated her legs, he leaned in until his lips were only a breath away from the hotness of her sex. And that was when Victoria began having a much clearer understanding of the nasty thoughts Vince Holland had when he would masturbate.

Audaciously planting his face directly into her pussy, Vince's tongue feverishly darted out, until it had made contact and then plunged unerringly deeper into her labia.

"Oh, Vince, that's...fuuuuuck!!"

Placing his hands so that they held tightly onto her hips, he didn't let up on the assault of her pussy with his lips, mouth, and tongue.

"Yes baby...yessss!!"

Without so much as a hint of resistance, Victoria, enamored with what was being done to her, spread her legs even further, to allow her admirer access to pleasuring her. Slinking down lower on the couch, the descent of her body helped align her pussy even more conveniently, giving his tongue better access to her lady hole.

Moving her hips in conjunction with the same cadence of his dancing tongue, Victoria Beaumont couldn't remember when it had been the last time that her husband had even come close to sexually pleasing her the way Vince was right at that moment.

"Yes baby doll, you've got it right, mmmmmm yeah...that's good...really good!!"

Suddenly out of the corner of her eye, Victoria, with her peripheral vision, noticed Devin looking in her direction, seated to her right, on the edge of the couch. And once she'd fully turned her head, that's when she noticed him stroking his meat that had become fully erect again.

Euphorically pleased by what Vince was doing to her, she looked directly into Devin's eyes, and her hand softly patted the empty spot next to her.

"Come over here, honey. It looks like I'm not done taking care of you yet."

Compliantly doing as she'd asked, Devin ambled the short distance with his erection leading the way, until he was kneeling on the couch cushion, his hardened staff only inches away from her face.

Knowing what would make the young man happy, while being orally serviced by Vince, Victoria did the same thing for his friend, as she spread her lips open and took the mushroomed head of his cock into her mouth.

Not needing any prodding, while wrapping his fingers delicately around her neck, Devin began moving his hips so that his erect penis slid in and out between Victoria's satisfying lips. While Vince continued eating her pussy, sounds of the contented sighs of Victoria and Devin filled the room.

"Mmmmm, mmmm, uhhhhgggmmm!"

As their very satisfying menage-a-trois continued, Devin, who was enjoying what was taking place and the only one whose mouth wasn't 'busy' audaciously spoke to her.

"Oh god, Mrs. Beaumont, mmmmm, be my cocksucker...yeah, that feels so good!!"

As she looked up into the eyes of the young man that she used to serve tasty popsicles to, Victoria couldn't help how thought-provoking it was, that Devin was serving her something hard and tasty. Except what he had was longer, and wasn't cold. And she did notice that the taste of his penis was to her liking, as well.

"Yeah, suck it good!! Oh fuuuuuck!!"

While Vince's efforts continued, he could tell while showing the beautiful hostess of the lake house his cunnilingus skills, the moistness in her pussy was increasing, along with her contented sighs.

Loving very much what he was doing to her, Victoria continued to position her twat so that Vince's tongue could get as much access to her as possible.

Taking her mouth off Devin's aroused penis for only a moment, she used her left hand to rub the cheeks of Vince's face, as well as to run her fingers through his hair as she complimented him on his cunnilingus skills.

"Yesss, that's a good boy. Eat my pussy, baby. Yesss, eat momma's pussy!!"

As he heard her once again talk to him as if she was his mother, it only gave him more stamina in making sure that he was doing his best to pleasure her. And it drove him to make a confession of how strongly he felt about her.

"I love you so much, Mrs. Beaumont!! And I have for a very long time!!"

"I love you, too, Vince. You're like my own son! Oh god that feels so good...don't stop. I'm getting close, please don't stop, honey!!"

As much as she loved what Vince was doing, she returned to sucking the other young man's cock. As close as she could feel her orgasm approaching, she wanted to make sure she could help Devin in having his, as well. That's when she increased her efforts to bring him to climax in her mouth. Taking him deeper, picking up the speed of her bobbing head, as well as tightening her mouth around the young man's delicious cock; Victoria hoped it would bring him a gratifying orgasm that he'd remember for a long time.

"Ooooh, Mrs. Beaumont, I'm getting close, too. Yeah, that feels so gooood, so fuckin' good!!"

"Uh-huh, I want this to feel good for you, honey!! Does your cum taste as good as your cock? Cum in my mouth and show me, honey! Cum in my mouth, Devin!!"

"Oh fuck, oh holy fuck, Mrs. Beaumont you are so fucking awesome!!"

As she sat there with her legs spread open, having Vince's tongue running through her pussy, and also sucking the prick of another of her son's friends, Victoria's passions were aflame with what she was doing, as well as what was being done to her. There wasn't any doubt in her mind right then, she was loving all the attention she was getting from her two lovers.

"Yes baby...yessss!! Do it...cum in my mouth and show me how awesome I am, Devin!!"

"Oh fuck, here it comes...yeah, here it comes, Mrs. Beaumont...I'm going to...oh shiiiit!!"

Using the fingers he had wrapped around her neck, Devin held onto Victoria so that her bobbing motions would come to a halt. When his back-and-forth motions came to a complete stop, Victoria could feel the head of his cock begin spasming and then unleashing a torrent of his warm cream into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, Mrs. Beaumont...yeah, ohhhh this is soooo fuckin' good!!"

As Victoria Beaumont thought back to the last time she had sucked a younger man's cock, she tried not to dwell on the guilt she had because of who it had been as Devin emptied his seed into her mouth.

And even when she would please any man in that way, or the other guys back in her 'party girl' days, she made it a practice to never gulp down their cum. And it wasn't because she had a distaste for it, or even minded taking it into her mouth. But Victoria decided to abide by one of her proclivities, so like in times past, she didn't swallow any of Devin's semen, as she felt it gushing over her tongue.

"Oh fuck, ohhhhh yeah, Mrs. Beaumont, yeah, I'm cumming...cumming in your mouth!!"

As he couldn't take his eyes away from her clenching his still-firm erection in her mouth, Devin also noticed the profuse amount of his semen that came bursting out from between her lips. And from there, he watched the remains of it slowly trickle down to where it partially covered her breasts, and afterword, some piddled onto her tummy.

Recovering from his orgasm, Devin remained kneeling where he was on the couch. He also fully understood why she had turned her head away from him and back to where she was enjoying his friend continue to eat her pussy.

"Oh my god, Vince, yes that feels so good, baby!! Lick my cunt, sweetheart; lick momma's wet cunt!!"

From Devin's vantage point slightly above her, wanting to in any way possible to touch the tantalizing sex-goddess and help give her pleasure, he extended his right hand to her left breast and began massaging it. Immediately seeing how she positively reacted to his attention, he continued doing it along with caressing her nipple and areola with his thumb and forefinger.

Over the next few minutes, as he watched her submit herself to what he was doing along with Vince's relentless performing cunnilingus on her, Victoria's breathing as well as her moans, crescendoed and became more pronounced.

"Yes, oh fuck, yessss, I'm almost there. Don't stop, either of you!! Please, don't either of you stop what you're doing...oh fuuuucckk this is sooo good."

As she seductively begged them to not let up with how they were pleasing her, Victoria's body began a spasm-like rocking, continuing to plead for them to help her reach orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm loving this, yessss, fucking don't stop!! Bring me in, bring me in, guys!! Momma's gonna fucking cummmm!!"

As they watched her become completely overtaken by her climax, she stretched her naked body out, until she was half on the couch and partially on the floor, frenziedly celebrating what they had helped deliver to her.

"FuuucckK, oh my fucking god, yes...yesssss!!"

Evidently not wanting her bone-tingling climax to be completely finished, lying completely on the floor by then, Victoria uninhibitedly dipped her finger inside her pussy and brazenly masturbated right in front of them. As she continued to feel the orgasmic fires coursing through her, her hips pivoted in all directions, as she insatiably cried out from the pleasure she was doling out to herself.

"Yes, yessss, cumming, mmmmm, yesssss!!"

It was about another minute or two, until they witnessed her orgasm dissolve as her twisting and writhing on the floor finally came to an end. As Victoria's eyes opened and she slowly sat up, she was greeted by the two young men's astonished stares, as she also noticed Vince's anticipated look, as he rested on the floor nearby.

Picking herself up off the floor and then leisurely closing the distance over to where he was lying with his back to the couch and his rear end on the carpet, Victoria took note of his semi-erect penis.

"Hey sweetie, it looks to me like I'm gonna need to take care of you before anything else happens tonight."

As Vince thought back to his conversation earlier in the day with his friend about his mother and her blatantly exposing herself to him, he couldn't believe his luck in getting to be sexually involved with her as was taking place...and what he hoped she was about to do for him.

With a smile coming to his face with what he was being promised, he watched the same meaty tits that Stephen had told him she exposed to him, with the erect nipples attached, jiggling and wobbling back and forth underneath Victoria, as she crawled on the carpeted floor on her way to him.

As she lay astride Vince, resting on his outstretched legs, she didn't take any time at all until she took hold of his cock and began stroking it. Moving her hand up and down on his lengthening staff, she could tell by the look on his face what he was not only hoping she'd do for him, but also expecting it, as well.

"Hmmm, it looks like we've all gotten to cum tonight...except you, honey."

Taking note of her enticing statement, Vince's eyes locked with hers, as her hand kept up its unhurried up-and-down stroking of his by-then-erect cock.

"But I think we need to do this right, don't you think so, baby?"

Mesmerized by what she said and was doing to him, he could only passively nod his head as to the question posed to him.

"You're gonna have to talk to me, sweetie. I don't just go and suck a guy's cock without finding out if that's what he wants me to do. You do understand that I could get in trouble with the sex police if I did that, right?? Ha-ha."

Laughing at her own silly joke she'd made, her hand kept up its pleasurable gliding actions on his prick. She saw him only nodding again, noting the blissful look written all over his face.

"Earth to Vince, hey dude...you're gonna have to talk to me and tell me what it is you want!!"

As her last entreaty finally pulled him from the memories he had of masturbating and lusting for her, he finally came to the realization that what he'd longed for all those many times could ultimately happen...but he would need to tell her what he wanted her to do.

"Oh fuck...are you gonna...I can't believe this..."

"Believe it, Vince, but tell me first...tell this girl what you want her to do with your cock!!"

Knowing how aroused her words were making him, Victoria did one final thing to help him understand what was about to take place. Bringing her mouth only inches above where she was stroking him, she dribbled a good-sized dollop of her saliva onto his helmet, until she'd coated it thoroughly. And when she took hold of his stiff prick, he saw her saliva intermingling between her fingers that were running up and down his length.

"Mmmmmm, yeah!!"

"Yeah what, honey? C'mon tell me what you want!"

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Beaumont...mmmmm, I really want you to suck my cock!!"

"Now, was that so difficult to tell me?"

At the same time she finished speaking those words, Victoria simultaneously lowered herself until she brought her lips around his glistening glans and took his cock straight into her mouth.

"Oh fucckK!! Mmmmm, yeah, mmmmm. Oh my god, Mrs. Beaumont!!"

Because the desire to be a good party girl had been reignited in her earlier that evening, Victoria picked up the pace of the bobbing of her head on Vince's erect shaft, as she began tasting the pre-cum leaking out of his piss-slit.

"Oh god, oh god, oh my god, Mrs. Beaumont, suck my cock...yeah!!"

Momentarily pulling away from having his erect staff in her mouth, wanting his eyes to be locked on her, as if she were a striptease dancer, Victoria entertained him as she ran her tongue around his helmet. As their eyes locked, she felt her pussy getting soaked with the realization that she had the cock of her son's best friend in her mouth, and was in the process of delighting him until he'd ejaculate in her mouth.

And as Victoria watched Devin nearby observing her decadent behavior, her mind quickly wandered to an imaginary world where Stephen was also there, watching his naked mother sucking cock, trying to entice one of his friends to cum in her mouth.

As her tongue danced and delighted on Vince's staff, for some reason her thoughts commenced sinking into further depravity. Victoria began fantasizing about what it would be like for the two young men she'd become sexually involved with, to watch a mother suck her own son's cock there in front of them. She kept lingering on that thought, wondering if that would be something that Stephen would want her to do. And if he did, when he was ready to climax, would he want to cum in his own mother's mouth, like his friend had just done moments before?