Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
573 Followers

As he heard what sounded to him like an invitation to repeat what had taken place only hours before, he put his arms around her as well, saying...

"Liz, I just hope you'll let me make you as happy as I can. I'm sorry that Mr. Beaumont's not treating you right. But if you'll give me a chance, I'll be as good to you as I know how."

Feeling the grip of her arms tighten around him, Vince amorously looked into Victoria's eyes. As the two of them spontaneously brought their lips together, they celebrated having their first, but not final, real kiss that day.

**********

On their way back to the lake house, Victoria asked Vince to stop at the convenience market that was about two miles away from where they were heading.

"I just thought we could get a few things. Y'know eggs and bread, maybe some milk, too. Besides that, they've got an assortment of booze, and maybe you could look for something that wouldn't be as hard on you as the whiskey I brought from the house?"

"Oh, so you're trying to tell me I can't hold my liquor?"

Enjoying the time she had spent with him that day, Victoria decided that maybe it wouldn't hurt if she let herself go again that evening, as she bit by bit that afternoon had been slipping into the enjoyable party-girl mode, like she had the evening before.

"Nooo, I wouldn't think about saying that. But...I gotta tell you, I want to do some partying again tonight. And when we party, I hope we can get a little high and drunk, too. So if it's okay with you, maybe we can share some more of your weed? And I'm hoping that whatever you pick out for us to drink, we'll have a good time and do it together. Along with maybe some other things we can do together. That is...if you want to?"

As she spoke, Victoria was flirtatiously running her hand up and down his arm and leg, while he tried to keep his concentration on driving safely toward their next destination.

Once they'd arrived, Victoria set off to get the grocery items she knew would be needed, while he headed off to see what was available on the liquor aisle.

When they met at the cash register, he could see that she had enough items in her cart to probably last them a week. What she saw him holding in his hand was a seven-hundred-fifty-milliliter bottle of Absolut Vodka.

"Hey, I figured since I've had this stuff before, and I know what my limit is, I should be safe with it."

"Yeah, I've had it at parties, and mixed it with different juices, I've found it to be okay. Here, put it in the cart and I'll take care of it along with these other groceries."

"No way, Mrs. Beau—uh, Liz! This is on me. I'd like to think that I'm the one in charge of 'the department of superb partying' and being responsible for getting you juiced and high. So please, let me take care of this, okay?"

*****

When they made it back at the lake house, Victoria made it her first duty to ensure the groceries she'd bought were properly put away, either in the cabinets, the fridge, or the freezer.

After Vince came out of the bathroom, he decided his main priority would be to roll at least three joints and then unseal the vodka to make the mixed drinks. After he did that, he asked Victoria...

"Okay, what'll we do first, smoke the weed or have a couple of screwdrivers?"

"Why don't we flip a coin? That's always worked for me before."

After they'd done what she'd suggested, they tipped their glasses back and each drank a cocktail, with Victoria noticing hers had very little orange juice mixed in it.

"Hey, this one's kind of heavy on the vodka! You're not trying to get me drunk are you?"

"Oh, hell no, Liz!! But I am hoping to get you high as a kite once we start smoking my weed, ha-ha!!"

As the two of them laughed at Vince's corny joke, his phone began ringing.

"Oh-oh, it's Stephen. Do you want me to tell him that you're here?"

Shaking her head no, Vince went ahead and answered his friend's phone call. Putting it on speaker.

"Hey Stephen, what's up?"

"Aww man, I'm still stuck down here working for this prick!! I never thought there could be so much research needing to be done with a case like what this client's brought to old man Jackson!! Hey, I guess you're up there by yourself because of Devin's dad having his heart attack. And what's with the phone, do you have me on speaker?"

"Uh, yeah I do. But I'm...uhh, I'm making myself a peanut butter sandwich."

Already finding herself already falling under the influence of the vodka, Victoria was doing her best not to laugh loud enough that her son would overhear her on the phone.

"Yeah, you always did like those, especially when my mom would make 'em for you. Are you doing okay? Besides the peanut butter and the bread, you got any other food there?"

"Yeah, don't sweat it, Stephen, we-uh, Devin and I went to the store, uh, yesterday and got some stuff. Are you gonna come up here, or what?"

"I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll be able to head up. But tell me, before Devin had to go home...were you guys able to get high? After I started smoking weed, I always thought it'd be cool to smoke some shit up there and get buzzed...not having a fucking care in the world."

"Yeah...yeah we did. We smoked at least a few joints before we went to sleep last night. It was cool, too. I know you would've liked it."

"Hell yeah, I would've. But I gotta tell you, I'm worried about my mom."

"How's that?"

"My mom, Vince, y'know that hot babe you think about when you jerk off? That's the mom I'm talking about. The last few days I haven't seen her. And last night she didn't even come home."

"Well, have you called her?"

"Shit!! No, I haven't. I just figured maybe she didn't want to be bothered. I know my dad's probably still on his trip to Indy...and the fact is, I haven't heard from him, either. I'm not sure about this, but I'm thinking there might be something going on between him and that hot secretary of his. I know about a month or so ago, she got divorced from her husband. And I hope to hell she doesn't want to fuck around with my dad. Because if she did, the way I've seen him look at her, I think he might be stupid enough to do it."

As Vince listened to what his friend was saying, he looked over to Victoria and saw what appeared to be a look of dismay come across her face.

"Hey Vince, what's the action like up there, you seeing anything good enough to fuck? That neighbor a couple of houses down from the lake house, is she there? Man if she is, when I get there, I think I might just try and hit her up...I'd love to get my cock in her!!"

"Uh, I haven't seen her, Stephen. Or her husband, either."

"I'm wondering how old that lady is, Vince? Maybe she's around my mom's age?"

"Nope, I always thought she was younger. But there's still no way she looks as good as your mom does."

"Hell no, there's hardly any woman that looks as good as my mom!"

Victoria flashed Vince a bright smile when she heard her own son bragging on her good looks.

"I gotta agree with you, your mom's been taking care of herself and she looks way better than the lady we're talking about."

"Yeah, I'm sure that jealous prick wouldn't want me trying to fuck his wife. But I don't think it's fair; every time I'd been up there with my folks, he'd always be staring at mom's gorgeous ass when we were out in the cove walking the sandbar. But I guess I can't blame him, I stare at it sometimes, too...because, hey motherfucker, just like she let me see her naked a few weeks ago...and fuck man if I wasn't her son, I'd be tempted to try and tap into her myself."

Victoria's jaw dropped, as her eavesdropping told her more than what she expected, relating to what her own son would say about her. Trying to help his friend to not look too bad, Vince tried, but wasn't able to take his phone off speaker soon enough!

"Hey dude, I'm done with that peanut butter sandwich now...so when do you think you're gonna get here? Today or tomorrow?"

"Oh, there's no fucking way it'll be tonight. And if I'm not able to get my work done in time tomorrow, I may have to wait until Friday morning, until I can make the drive up. That is, if that creep Jackson doesn't have more shit that he needs done for him.

"Look Vince, I'm gonna go now. Just take care of yourself and I'll be there as soon as I can. And another thing, don't try to hit on that woman up there...save her for me, okay?"

"Yeah, no problem. With the other beautiful women up here, I don't think I'll have a problem meeting someone that I'll like. Goodbye Stephen."

When he hung up the phone with Stephen, all Vince could do, right then, was give Victoria an anxious look, telling her...

"I'm sorry Mrs. Beaumont, uh Liz...I really shouldn't have put it on speaker. But you gotta know Stephen was probably just letting off steam because his boss was working him so much. I'm sure he didn't mean..."

-ring- -ring- -ring-

"Oh shit, now Stephen's calling me, Vince...what should I do??"

-ring- -ring- -ring-

"Uh, I'd say you need to answer it and talk to your son, Liz."

-ring- -rin— "Hello Stephen...it's good to hear your voice."

"Yeah, yours, too, mom. Hey, I was just calling to find out how you're doing. You weren't at the house last night. Is everything okay?"

"Uh-huh, baby, everything's fine."

"Well, I guess this is a little different, but is it okay if I ask where you're at?"

"Yes, you can ask, honey..."

"Okay mom, I'm asking...where are you?"

"I'm with a friend, Stephen. And for right now, why don't we just leave it at that?"

"Okaaaaaay, can I ask, is this friend...a guy??"

"Honey, you can ask whatever you want, but it doesn't mean I have to tell you anything. I guess it's something like what you and your dad talk about in court...pleading the fifth?"

"Yeah mom, evidently you're not wanting to incriminate yourself. And since you're an adult...and I'm an adult...I'm not going to get nosy into your business. But do you mind if I ask if this has anything to do with dad, and what I think might be going on with him...and his secretary?"

"Stephen, the only thing I can suggest to you about your dad, is to ask him whatever you want to know about him...and his own business. Honey, I'm really not trying to give you a hard time, but for right now, that's the best I can tell you...okay?"

"Sure mom. I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a lot of field work for Mr. Jackson. But when I'm done, hopefully soon, I'll be heading up to the lake house. Vince is up there right now...and Devin was, too. But his dad had a heart attack and he had to go home to help his mom out with stuff."

"Oh wow, I hope he's going to be okay!"

"It sounds like he's gonna be, mom. But he's still in the hospital and is probably going to be there a few more days. They had to do a quadruple bypass on him. That's some serious shit!!"

"Yes it is, honey. And I'm glad to hear that he's still with us. Devin's dad's a hell of a man and I know his family would be devastated if something happened to him."

"Yeah, I agree. Look mom, if there's anything I can do..."

"Do for who, son?"

"You. If there's anything I can do for you. Look mom, I know we haven't talked a lot lately, and with Bridget and I breaking up... But, I love you, mom..."

"I know you do, honey. And I love you, too. And for what it's worth...about your dad...everything will work out the way it should. I'm sure of that...because I love him, too. But he's gonna have to figure out some things for himself. And then we'll see how the pieces land...okay, baby?"

"Sure mom, that's exactly how I'm sure it has to be, too. And hey, this friend of yours...do I know him?"

"Who says it's a guy, Stephen? I never told you that. Ha-ha."

"Ha-ha, that's right...you didn't. But you know we can't keep secrets from each other for too long. You do know that, don't you, mom??"

"Yes, I'm sure that's the case. And if I remember correctly, that's the same thing I tried to teach you when you were growing up."

"Yep, just like grandma told me a few years back, that she had to teach you when you were growing up."

"Well son, maybe your mother hasn't quite...grown up, yet. If you want to know, I'm thinking I want to go on a second run of sowing some more wild oats."

"Mom...is everything all right?"

"Son—Stephen—honey...everything's fine!! Now, I'm going to get off the phone so I can get back to sowing some oats. And maybe we'll see each other sooner, than later, okay?"

"Sure mom. I love you."

"Love you too, baby. Bye"

"Bye mom."

After she'd gotten off the phone with her son, Victoria exhaustedly drew in a deep breath and told Vince...

"Oh wow, it feels like I just got the third degree from my dad. I need another drink!! And as soon as I do that, I know I'm going to be ready for us to light up that first doobie, honey!!

*****

As the sun was setting, Victoria and Vince came to the last of the four Pink Floyd albums they had just sampled in a row.

And because of the marijuana they'd smoked, and the vodka they had drunk over the last few hours while listening to them, she came to a new appreciation of David Gilmour's expertise guitar virtuosity. But because of the amount of weed she'd smoked, Victoria was well aware she was well past the point of what one could say of being...high. When she looked at herself in the living room mirror, she could tell that she had passed well into the 'fucked-up' stage.

"Oh my god, Vince. I can't get that fuckin' song out of my head. What was it called...'Echoes' I think?"

"Yeah, I read somewhere their guitarist David Gilmour called it a masterpiece. I definitely liked it."

When she looked outside, the sun had already set and there was only a hint of the moon coming up in the eastern sky. That's when she got an idea and hoped that Vince would go along with her...and in the most literal way.

"Hey, I'd like to do something a little on the daring side. Why don't we go out and wander out in the cove? It's dark enough out there, that if anybody else is around, they won't even notice us. C'mon Vince...it'll be sweet!!"

"Yeah, what if that asshole with the good-looking wife is out there? I don't want him ruining anything for us!!"

"I haven't even seen their car since I've been up here. Come on, Vince. Don't you want to have a little fun? We're only going to be together for a little while longer and then you, or me, or probably both of us, are going to have to head home."

With all the partying they had done, it had been the first time that evening that she had gotten as close to Vince as she did. Putting her arms around him, giving him a tight squeeze, Victoria put her face right up to his and told him...

"Besides I haven't told you, sometimes when Stephen and his brother weren't with us and there was a whole lot of nothing happening, I'd wander out there in the buff!"

"Holy shit...Mrs. Beau—Liz!! You walk out there without any clothes on?"

"Naked as a fucking blue jay, Vince!! Come on stud, let's have some fun. After all, I hope by now, you're not afraid to let me see your cock.

*****

Before going on their little adventure, just to make it even a little more fun, Vince agreed to roll another joint and they'd smoke it before stepping outside. As the two of them sat at the kitchen table, sharing the weed between them, they got into a conversation about Stephen's ex-girlfriend Bridget Nelson.

"Yeah, it isn't that I didn't like her, Vince. It was the fact that I could tell that she wasn't into Stephen as much as he was into her. A woman can read those things, y'know."

"All I know Liz is that he'd tell me that he thought she might be, y'know, 'the one' but I didn't have the heart to tell him what she was really like."

"What do you mean by that, what she was really like?"

Even with as close and intimate as he had already gotten with his buddy's mom, Vince wasn't sure if he should share what he wanted to with her. But with the way the vodka had its way with him, he went ahead and did it anyway.

"Well Liz, we were at this party...and everybody was having a good time...and that's when Stephen was playing some crazy card game with some other friends of ours. Me and Bridget, we were off by ourselves and she asked me if I wanted her to—"

"What? What did she do, Vince? But I'm thinking I know what you're gonna tell me. But fuck it, go ahead and tell me anyway! It'll just give me more reasons to hate how that fucking cow broke my son's heart!!"

"Liz...she asked me if I wanted a blowjob..."

"I knew it!! I fucking knew that bitch was a tramp!! So what happened after that?"

"So, we found a bedroom that no one was using. I feel like a total piece of shit now for letting her do it. But I was three fucking sheets to the wind that night, dammit!!"

"Yeah, that wasn't cool. But I know, what normal guy's gonna turn down a blowjob, right?"

"After she got me to take my pants off, she went right to work. And damn, she was good at it, Liz, real fucking good!! It was like she had gone to school to study the finer points of how to suck cock, she was that good at it!! And after Bridget got me to cum in her mouth...oh wow...she didn't allow any evidence to be left behind...if you're pickin' up on what I'm puttin' down, Liz??"

After Vince gave his side of the story involving her son's ex-girlfriend's exploits in cocksucking, Victoria thought back to her earlier party-girl days when she would do the same thing to some of the boys she'd hung around with. And if she could read her own emotions correctly, she felt a flash of anger at Bridget Nelson. She was infuriated with her for stringing her son along for months, most likely giving Stephen many happy episodes of letting him fuck her, not to mention her giving him oral sex, only to let him down in the end, taking up with someone else.

But if she was going to be totally honest with herself, there were other emotions coursing through her, as well; jealousy and rivalry. Evidently, she reasoned, Bridget Nelson had probably gained a notoriety among her peers, that of her being quite proficient in sucking a man's cock. But if the truth could be told, she knew if Stephen were to be the judge of a competition between herself and her son's ex, she'd win hands down, giving him a much better performance of fellatio than Bridget Asshole Nelson.

"When Stephen told me about her breaking up with him last week, I could see how upset he was by it, Vince. But, maybe now, I made a mistake by not making too much of it. He's always been a sensitive kid. I've known that about my baby all his life. And with what you're telling me about her handing out blowjobs like they were bags of popcorn, that removes any doubt she was letting Stephen fuck her, too."

Even as high as she was from the weed she and Vince had just smoked, Victoria was aware that the way she was talking about her son fucking his girlfriend, gave her little erotic excitations running through her whole body.

And as her bawdy thoughts about Stephen reverberated internally, Victoria still wasn't sure what she was going to do when he showed up to the lake house. But feeling released from the trivial cares of the world right at that moment, it was something she decided she'd worry about...later.

*****

Making sure that all the outside lights were turned off, the two of them covered by their swimsuits, for the moment, approached and then stood at the water's edge.

"See that? It doesn't even look as if anybody's out here tonight."

Without her needing to say another word, Vince was able to see, by the faint sliver of available moonlight, Victoria removing her bathing suit, until she stood at the shore outside her lake house totally in the nude.

"Come on Vince, don't be a pussy. Take that fuckin' suit off and show me that my escort's a real man, ha-ha!!"

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
573 Followers