Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 03

Story Info
Wednesday.
16.6k words
4.73
14.8k
28

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
573 Followers

Welcome to part three of this series. All characters are above the age of eighteen.

Three Days At The Lake House

Part 3

Wednesday

It was about six o'clock in the morning when Devin's phone began announcing its objectionable tones. Even though he was in the middle of his own dream, reliving the pleasurable events of the night before, the shrill noise of his telephone unmercifully drove him out of his personal joy land.

-ring- -ring- -ring-

"What the fuck???"

Groggily answering it, only because he could see that it was his mother calling, he quickly came out of his stupor once he'd heard the reason she had gotten a hold of him so early in the morning.

"Yeah mom, okay. Oh shit!! And this happened when? About four o'clock? Okay, umm yeah, I'm on my way!!"

Unable to not hear the ringing and then the conversation that came about, once Devin answered his phone, Vince quickly donning his underwear, and Victoria draped by her nightgown came into the room where Devin had spent the night to try to find out what was going on.

"It's my dad!! My mom says he had a heart attack about four this morning and they've taken him by ambulance to the hospital. She says it's probably best if I'm there. The on-call doctor in the E.R. is giving him about a fifty-fifty chance right now."

As they could see tears forming in his eyes, Devin's voice began cracking when he told them...

"Oh shit, he's only fifty-two years old, guys, we can't lose him this soon!!"

"He's going to be okay, honey. This is the worst part...the few hours after it happens. Tell Heather we'll be thinking and praying for your dad, okay?"

Suddenly embarrassed seeing the young man naked and recalling what she'd done with her neighbor's son not twelve hours before, Victoria went to put together a little snack for Devin to have on his drive back to his home, where his mother was waiting for him to show up and help her through the crisis they were facing.

Once they had seen him off, without discussing what went on the night before, they both did their best to try to get more sleep before anything else happened that day.

Finally at around eleven that morning, Victoria roused herself out of bed and timidly made her way to the closed bedroom door, where Vince was holed out, and knocked.

"Hey sleepyhead, anybody in there?"

Hearing a slight amount of rustling inside, it was about ten seconds later when she heard him answer her.

"Uh, yeah, I'm just waking up, Mrs. Beaumont...give me a minute...and, uh, I'll come out."

As he came and opened the door, he found her waiting there with a questioning look on her face.

"What's up?"

"What's up?? It's eleven o'clock in the morning, Vince...and I guess we need to talk. But first...have you heard anything from Devin?"

Once she told him that they needed to talk, he knew exactly what she was alluding to and he had a downcast look on his face because of it. But he quickly smiled at her because he was able to give her good news.

"Oh yeah, I got a text from him, ummm, he probably sent it an hour ago. His dad's going to make it, but he'll most likely need to be in the hospital for the next few days!!"

After she heard the good news, Victoria cheered and then uncharacteristically came over and gave him a hard kiss on his lips. But once she'd done that, she shyly pulled herself away, afraid and uncertain if what she'd just done, as well as what happened the night before, might come back to haunt her.

"If you want, I can make us some breakfast, or if you think it's too late for that, we'll just have an early lunch. It really doesn't matter to me, Vince; we can do whatever you like. After all, you're the guest here."

Concerned that she was coming off as nervous, Victoria noticed the elephant in the room because she felt he would think she was a dirty whore because of what had taken place between the three of them.

"It's okay, Mrs. Beaumont, we'll do whatever you want. That's probably best, since my cooking skills aren't quite up to snuff yet."

Unbeknownst to her, Vince was feeling as nervous and anxious as she was, due to how he felt she might think he had taken advantage of her, once she'd gotten so buzzed the night before.

As they stood and uneasily stared at each other, they both knew what was on each other's mind, but didn't know what was the best way to mention anything about it. That was until Victoria began feeling like a prisoner of her own thoughts inside her home. And she made up her mind she was going to have none of it.

"Look, Vince!! I guess the best thing we can do is just talk about what happened last night, and get it out there, okay?"

"Sure, sure, Mrs. Beaumont. And I'll just tell you...I'm sorry for taking advantage of you. I should have never..."

"Hold it, Vince. I'm thinking I'm the one who should be apologizing here. If I hadn't started all the shit with wanting to smoke a joint with you guys..."

As he heard her begin trying to paint herself as the wrongdoer, he was falling even deeper in love with her. Making up his mind to take a leap of faith, and not be afraid to say what was on his mind, he went for it.

"Mrs. Beaumont...can we just cut the shit?"

"Vince...what??"

"I hope I don't sound impertinent here, or disrespectful to you...but I loved what we did last night!! And maybe this'll sound like the son from that porn flick 'Taboo', but I really like what we did, and I want us to do it again. That is, only if you want it, too."

"Vince, honey, without me coming off like a nun or someone like that, what I did to you and Devin last night was really wrong. And it really doesn't matter if we liked it, or even if I liked it...it was just wrong, and I shouldn't have let it happen. Probably because of how high we were, the three of us just went way too far!!"

As she was telling him that, Vince became concerned that she was going to ask him to leave. And right about then, that was the last thing that he wanted to do. He felt such a strong desire to be with her, in any way that he could.

And that's when he had an idea that might help the both of them to regain the comfort and how at ease they were with each other the night before. And it wouldn't even require them smoking any pot.

"Mrs. Beaumont, I don't think I can tell you how important you are to me—"

But she stopped him before he could even finish saying what he'd wanted to.

"Maybe, maybe because Devin left, then you should go, too. I just think..."

"Please, please don't ask me to do that, Mrs. Beaumont. I promise I won't do anything, or put any pressure on you."

What Vince didn't understand, and what, at the moment, she was having a very difficult time telling him was that it wasn't like she didn't want him around. The truth was, she didn't know how much temptation she could endure, before she would cross another sexual line if it was just the two of them who were there by themselves.

What he was unaware of, was that she had come very close to inviting him to her bed last night, after she had shown Devin where he'd be sleeping.

The other thing she was trying to deal with were the dreams she had of fucking not only Devin and Vince, but also their friend— Stephen, her own son.

It was one of those nighttime sequences, where you're busily involved with something and there's an erotic-like warmness flowing through you while it's taking place. And that's how it was in her dream. As she slept, the scenario was a bit different from what had actually taken place. It was Devin, Vince, and Stephen, who had been there when she arrived. And then when they smoked the marijuana, it had been her own son who had rolled the joint and the two of them smoked it together, while Vince and Devin shared a separate one.

Once the four of them were high, she talked them into getting naked and then escorted her son and his two friends to her bedroom. Victoria couldn't remember the exact details, but she did remember that as she lay on the bed, she gave each of them a turn at fucking her.

Victoria did recall that it had been her own son who was the last of the three whose cock she had whole-heartedly taken between her legs. And in the dream, while she lay underneath Stephen being fucked by him, she enjoyed a lavishing orgasm while her arms were wrapped tightly around his frame.

"Yes honey, fuck me...fuck your mother, Stephen!! Mmmmm!!"

With her climax being so intense and lifelike, it was the same when in the dream, she felt her own son ejaculating into her...that felt so real, as well.

"Yeah baby, so gooood!! Cum in mommy, sweetheart!! Mmmm, cum in me, baby...cum in your mother!!"

And bringing herself out of the lurid recollection of what had taken place in her dreams the night before, there stood Vince with a sorrowful look on his face, begging not to be told to leave.

"Actually I had an idea, Mrs. Beaumont. Why don't we get dressed and just go into town? Since it isn't the weekend yet, there probably won't be as many tourists roaming around, and we can have our pick of the restaurants to go have lunch at."

As she could tell how excited he was to be with her, she could feel her resistance ebbing, as the hunger pang in her tummy gave its opinion that it wanted to do exactly what Vince was suggesting.

*****

Once they'd found a good spot to park his car in town, they began walking along the street, with the number-one goal of trying to find an acceptable place to eat.

"Well, did you have an idea of what it was you wanted when you came up with this idea of yours?"

Turning his head to answer her, Victoria felt his eyes drifting over her, ogling the bright-yellow sundress she was wearing, with a fair amount of her cleavage again exposed, much in the same way she had dressed the day before.

"I was just hoping we'd find something that we'd both like. Y'know maybe a mom-and-pop place that serves brunch, or even some decent seafood. I'm not picky, but I'm glad we could just spend some time together, Mrs. Beaumont."

As she looked up into his luscious blue eyes, Victoria suddenly hoped she hadn't made the wrong decision by letting the handsome young friend of her son escort her into town. But the fact was, she was also happy that he was still there. And the next step she took to let him know how good she felt spending the day with him, gave her a little thrill running through her.

"Liz."

"What's that?"

"That's what they used to call me years ago, before I married Stephen's father."

"Ha-ha, that's a nice name, and I think it fits you...but why would they do that...call you Liz, I mean?"

"Vince, back in the covered-wagon days when the stork delivered me, I was christened Victoria Elizabeth Hughes. Even though my mom really liked that name, she told me she also wanted a daughter named Victoria. So she settled for both names. And when I'd gotten to be a teenager, some of my girlfriends started calling me Liz. My mom hated it, said that it was an 'improper bastardization' of what she'd named me. Even to the point that when my friends were over, she forbid them from calling me that while they were 'in her house.'"

"But y'know what? I loved it!! It made me feel like I was my own person. Not my mother's daughter, or somebody that she could boss around. And my dad didn't seem to mind it.

"So, by the time I was eighteen and had left home for college, I had more people calling me Liz than there were by my first name."

But what Victoria hadn't shared with him, was the fact that even before meeting the man who would become her husband, most of her lovers had gotten in the habit of referring to her as 'Liz.'

"Yeah, but I always thought you were a hot kind of 'Victoria', Mrs. Beaumont. But my dad had always raised me never to call adults by their first name; he said it was disrespectful, and I guess I can't really disagree with that."

Unhappy that what he was telling her only helped confirm the age difference between them, she didn't think it would hurt to remind him of how much she cared about him. Even though it was in an odd way that she did it.

"That's why I've always liked you, Vince. And I probably didn't do a very good job of hiding how much I like you by what we did last night."

It was right about then, that they walked right in front of the type of eatery that Vince had in mind, and the two of them stepped inside. Once they checked out the menu, the waitress took their order, and within a matter of minutes, they were in the process of eating their lunch.

After having finished, with Victoria letting her adoring companion take care of the bill, they stepped out of the restaurant. And as they kept walking, Victoria came across a resale shop that she was curious about named 'Trishas Treasures.'

"Do you mind if we go in here? I like the kind of knick-knacks that these places sometimes have. It'll only take me a few minutes, and there might not even be anything in here that I'll like."

"Hey, I'm not in a hurry, take as much time as you want."

Happy that she could be herself with her handsome young escort, Victoria looked into his eyes, flashing a genuine smile and told him...

"Thanks for being so sweet to me, honey. I promise it won't be long, while I check this place out. Oh, and thanks again for lunch, I'm going to owe you for that. You're my guest up here, not the other way around."

"Hey, if a guy can't buy a beautiful woman's lunch from time to time, what good is he? And if you want to spend the next couple of hours in here, I'm not going to tell you not to."

"Well, Max always does. Whenever the few times we've been on vacation, he never liked it when I'd find places like this. He thinks they're tourist traps filled with silly trinkets and stuff that nobody really needs."

As he sensed her unquestionable camaraderie and how Victoria relayed how alienated she was from her husband, he hoped she wouldn't mind what he was going to say to her next.

"Well, as far as I'm concerned my dear Liz, you take as much time in there as you like."

Walking right up alongside him, Victoria affectionately took hold of his hand, and led him into the establishment, amorously telling him...

"Umm, so I'm Liz now. Ooooh, I like that!!"

*****

After forty-five minutes, with Vince buying her two refrigerator magnets and an old Valentine's Day card from the nineteen-fifties, that just happened to say 'with love, from Elizabeth,' the two continued wandering aimlessly. And when they reached the pier that overlooked West Arm Grand Traverse Bay, they finally took a few minutes to stop to rest, as well as take in the sights around them.

"Isn't this beautiful, Vince? I've always loved coming up here and spending time away from the big city. Years ago when we bought the lake house, that's what both Max and I were looking for...an escape."

"So he must love it up here, too, huh; probably just as much as you do, Liz?"

Checking her reaction to him calling her by her pet name, all he saw was Victoria partially bowing her head as she silently, gazing straight into the dark-blue water. Hearing only the sound of the seagulls scavenging for food, it became impossible for him not to notice there had been a dark anxiousness that had come over her, momentarily distressed about something. And, at first, he thought it might've been from something he'd said.

"Oh my god, Mrs. Beaumont, I didn't mean to do that to you, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what, Vince? You haven't done anything. And by the way, you're supposed to be calling me Liz."

"Well, yeah. I thought I'd said something that didn't sit well with you. And I don't want to see a gorgeous woman like you be worked up about anything. Everything's okay, isn't it...Liz?"

"Without going into it, Vince, everything isn't okay. But I don't want to get you involved in something that you can't do anything about anyway."

Noticing how he'd affectionately put his arm around her, Victoria sidled herself as close as she could, and leaned her head on his shoulder. And what he said next, helped her to realize that it was a good thing they were together that afternoon.

"Y'know Liz, if you need somebody to listen...I'd love to be...a friend...if you want. Yeah, I know what we did last night wasn't something we should have done. But I'm just going to say it...you mean the world to me."

"Vince, honey, I'm not sure if—"

"Yeah, yeah I know I'm just some twenty-one-year-old guy who you probably think has just got the hots for you, and that's it. But...Mrs. Beau— uh, Liz, there's much more there than you might think. And I'm more than ready to do anything I can..."

As his words were like a soothing balm to how frazzled, frayed and worn-out she felt her life had become in the last few weeks, she took another hold of his hand and told him.

"Vince, you're a hell of a man!! And yes, I need a friend. And I can be a friend to you, too. But I need you to understand some things first."

"Yes, I'm listening, Mrs. Beau— uh, Liz!!"

Good!! I'm not sure how I can say this, but I've found out my husband...that he's been messing around...with his own goddamn secretary!! But I need to know that you're going to use discretion with what I tell you, and for right now, keep everything to yourself."

When Vince heard her give him that news, he wasn't sure if he should be happy, or feel sad not only for Victoria, but for his friend Stephen, too. The reason he wanted to feel happy about it was he thought it might help bring him closer to the beautiful woman that he was in love with.

"Oh wow!! I'm sorry to hear that...Liz. And yeah, I'm not gonna go and blab it all over town. But I gotta ask...does Stephen know about it?"

"Actually Vince, I'm not sure if he knows about it or not. The way he's been doing his own thing lately, I'm not even sure if he remembers that I'm his mother or not. In the last few weeks, he and I have hardly seen each other. I just hope it's not something that he's doing on purpose."

And then he noticed a look of shock come to her face, fearing that there was a reason for his aloofness.

"Oh my god, Vince, maybe Stephen knows about it and he's taking Max's side in all of this? That, that would just break my heart! My own son turning against me!!"

"Aww, I really don't think that's the case...Liz. But if it is, it's not something that he's told me about. Stephen loves you very much, I'm sure he does."

"And I love him, too, Vince."

Over the next hour or so, the two had wandered the tourist district of Traverse City, hand in hand, until they had returned to the same spot they had parked Vince's vehicle when they first arrived.

"Well Liz, here's our ride. I don't know about you, but I think I'm just about done. Is there anything else you'd like to do while we're in town?"

Suddenly, an intense desire to step back into her party-girl role for a second consecutive day flashed in her mind, and Victoria skittishly said to him...

"No, nothing here, Vince. But should I assume you're not going to go home, and you'll be spending another night at the lake house?"

"Only if it's okay, Liz. I've got nothing going on back at my parents' place. So, if you want me to, I'd definitely love to stay another night."

Remembering how she had partied the night before with Devin and Vince, Victoria couldn't hide the fact from herself, that if he spent the night, there was a strong possibility that things could repeat and even escalate from where they'd gone the night before.

But at that point, with the way she was angry with not only her husband, but her turncoat friend, his secretary Robin; Victoria affectionately put her arms around Vince, hugging him closely, and softly whispered...

"Good, it's settled then, you'll spend the night...and we can do whatever we want, since it's going to be just the two of us now!!"

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
573 Followers