Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 06

Story Info
Friday evening, Saturday morning and beyond.
8.4k words
4.63
10.1k
23

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers

Welcome to part six of this series. All characters are above the age of eighteen.

Three Days At The Lake House

Part Six, And Finale

Friday evening

After Victoria and her entourage had walked their way back to the darkened shore, they'd all made the decision that putting any clothes back on wouldn't be necessary.

Once back inside the lake house, the four of them remained in the nude and it didn't take long until another joint had been lit between them, and more vodka had found its way to each of their empty glasses that were waiting for them on the kitchen table.

As she watched the hands of the clock move even later into the night, intoxicated and as high as she was, a still-much-aroused Victoria relished the fact how she was surrounded by three virile men, who she figured were just as ready to engage in something bawdry as much as she was.

While they all sat in her living room, she looked over and saw one of the young men was her own handsome son. Victoria could tell by the size of his half-hardened husky-sized rod that if she were to ask, that he would probably be ready again to do whatever she'd challenge him to do.

And with the fact that most likely she would need to return back to her suburban home that next day, the horny mother, and admitted party-girl, made the decision to yield to a curiosity and desire that had only come upon her recently after spending the night at Maura's cabin.

And how far her three admirers would go to push the bounds of propriety between them with what she wanted to ask of them to do, Victoria decided to go for it.

As she stood up from where she sat on the couch, the horny mother moved over to where Stephen was sitting in his chair. Falling submissively to her knees, Victoria lowered her face to his naked lap and brought her mouth to his cock, placing her lips around it.

Even though she had caught him unaware of what she'd wanted, Stephen sat back in the chair and simply allowed his mother's loving actions to bring him to a full erection there in the living room, as both of his friends watched the incestuous act take place.

"Mmmmm, mom, that's so good...mmmmm."

After she'd done that for her son, Victoria rose up off her knees and moved over to where Devin was sitting in his chair and proceeded to do the exact same thing as she'd done for Stephen.

Once she'd brought his cock to stand full and proud, she next made her move to where Vince was seated and repeated what she had done for his two friends.

After she had all three of their penis' at full attention, without saying a word, Victoria smiled at each of them and then left the living room, seductively making her way into her bedroom.

As the three of them became awestruck by the way Victoria provocatively shook her ass when she'd left them sitting there, they each got up one at a time and followed the enticing enchantress until they joined her to where they found her lying naked and face down in her bed.

With them encircling her as she provocatively displayed herself in front of them, it was as if they each were overtaken with some type of carnal urge to place their hands wherever they could on the alluring seductress's exposed flesh.

And once one of them began caressing her, the other two happily joined in, until Victoria had six hands that were making their way unimpeded across her body. And as their fondling escalated, with her ass rising and falling on the bed, they could hear the horny mother's approving groans giving them even more reasons to not let up in trying to please her.

"Mmmmm, yeah...I like it when my boys touch me like this."

As they continued massaging her as she lay facedown, how and where they were touching her became even more explorative to reach the more private areas of her body. With her wanting the three of them to understand how much she was enjoying their hands making contact with her flesh, Victoria then rolled herself over until she was looking up into the eyes of her three admirers, there in her bedroom.

Without much time taking place, once they saw the contented look on her face, each of them chose an erogenous area on her naked body and began tenderly touching her there.

Stephen was moving his hands across the skin of his mother's sensitive breasts. Devin, just as he'd done a few days before that, chose Victoria's wet pussy to slide his fingers in and out of. And Vince's hand was lightly grazing across the horny woman's lips as her tongue alluringly rose up out of her mouth and titillatingly licked his fingers.

As Devin continued in his masturbating of Victoria, it didn't take that much longer until she felt herself edging further into an orgasmic release.

"Mmmmm, yes Devin...you're getting me close...so fuckin' close..."

As her hips bucked and twisted there on the bed, she was enjoying what the hands of not just Devin, but her other two young lovers were doing for her. But because she had lured them into her bedroom, Victoria knew there was an even deeper physical and sexual connection that she was hoping to have with her three young men. And she wasn't sure what would be the best way to get them to understand what it was...without just coming out and telling them about the obscene act that she finally succumbed to wanting done to her.

Not sure how else to do it, the horny party-girl took hold of Devin's hand and brought his massaging of her pussy to a halt. Sitting up on the bed and wrapping her fingers around his neck, she somewhat forcefully pulled his face to hers and told him...

"We know what you think about when you jack off, Devin. Now, don't you think it's time somebody should ask me what it is I want? Who knows, you might just find out that we've been thinking about the same things lately."

After dropping that tantalizing revelation on the three of them, Victoria brought her mouth to Devin's and began fiercely driving her tongue into his mouth, giving him the same kind of kisses she'd done earlier in the week. As he leaned his naked body into hers as they became so closely pressed together, the irresistible temptress very quickly pulled her lips away from him and went to lie face down on the bed with the intent of exposing her naked ass for the three of them to look at.

With the way that she had promptly ended their kiss, Devin wondered if something had upset her. And he knelt down on the floor next to the bed where she was lying when he asked her his next question.

"Mrs. Beaumont...did I do something wrong? Is there some reason you're mad at me? I hope I haven't done some..."

"Devin, no...you haven't done anything wrong. Not yet anyway. It's just that I want something...and I guess I'm just trying to figure out the best way to tell you...that's all."

As he remained next to her with him kneeling on the floor, and Victoria lying prone on the bed...giving in to temptation, he began lightly running his fingers over her exposed asscheeks. With the tips of his fingers making contact with her naked derriere, Devin noticed how receptive she was to his touching her there. With the movement of his hand speeding up, he noticed how the rocking of her hips and the raising and lowering of her ass began their own synchronous rhythmic cadence with what he was doing.

"Ahhhhh, that feels good. I'm liking it when you touch me there, honey."

With his movements keeping pace with the undulations of her ass and hips, Devin finally came to suspect what it was that his friend's mother was hinting at. Picking up on clues that she had just given them, he brought his middle finger to the temptress's sphincter and began gently probing around outside of it.

As he fondled around her soft and sponge-like anal crevice, Devin noticed how titillatingly charged Victoria was responding back to him, by raising her asshole into his finger as it made its subtle movements.

"Mmmmm, uhhhhh, yeaaah, mm-hmm."

Coming to fully understand what it was the hot woman was longing for, Devin took the finger that he had used to probe her backside and brought it to his mouth. As he then placed it between his lips, he made sure to apply a large amount of his saliva to its tip, afterward returning it back to where he'd had it, probing her sensitive asshole.

"Yesssss, baby...stick it in....oooohhhh, I want it in my ass. Put it in my ass, honey."

Happily complying to her debauched directive, Devin made sure that the finger he'd wetted made it past Victoria's anal muscle, sinking even further into her most private place.

Once he had it securely where it was she'd asked him to, Victoria raised her naked backside up off the bed as if she were doing her part to get him to sink his finger even deeper into her anal crevice.

"Mmmmm...get it in there, honey...get it as deep as you can...I'm--I'm ready now...I need to know what it feels like. Mmmmmm...yesss, baby."

Not needing anymore evidence of what the goddess of his dreams was wanting to have done to her, Devin, being closely watched by his two friends, made his way to the foot of the bed.

Pulling her face-down naked body back as close to the end of the bed as he could, Devin fell to his knees and with Victoria's backside right there in front of him, used his hands to spread her cheeks apart.

"Mmmmm, oh fuck, Devin... fuuuuuck...your tongue, baby...yessss, your tongue...sink it deep in me...mmmm, yesssss."

As he did his best to lick, plunge and explore inside Victoria's acquiescent anus, he could feel her sphincter muscles beginning to loosen, allowing him better access to the interior of her butthole.

"Oh my god...yes, yes...don't stop, honey...oh my fucking god...I think I'm going to cum. I think I'm going to fucking cum goddammit!!"

With his tongue still buried deep into her ass, Devin could feel the party-girl's hips begin bucking and her body spasming as she surrendered to her first-ever anal orgasm.

"Fuck...fuck...FuuuucccckkKK!! Yesssss."

Seeing how receptive she'd become to having his finger, and then his tongue, invading her, Devin looked to both of his friends. But his first glance was to Stephen as he now understood all the positive signs that Victoria had given that she was more than ready for her first foray into exploring and submitting herself to the act of sodomy.

"Hey man...I hope it's okay with you. But we can both tell what she wants. If you want me to, I mean if you want to be the first to do it...I understand. After all, she's your mom and all..."

"No Dev...I can tell, I think mom wants you to do it..."

As she could unmistakably hear Devin and her son trying to be diplomatic as they discussed who would be the one to take her ass, Victoria spoke up...

"Hey you guys, I'm right here y'know. But if you want to know what I think..."

"Yeah, yeah we do, Mrs. Beaumont. Go ahead and tell us what you want."

"Devin, when you told me about what you want, I've been thinking about it, too. I'm ready now...but, honey...I'm just going to need you to go slow with me...okay?"

"Yeah, sure...you know I will be...for damn sure."

With him returning his mouth to her asshole, Devin licked and did what he could to insert his saliva into Victoria's butt-crack for about another minute, doing what he thought would be best to prepare her.

After he was satisfied that he'd done enough for her there, he wrapped his hand around the spongy crown of his prick and trickled some saliva out of his mouth onto it, trying to spread as much natural lube as possible. As Victoria laid there, primed to accept Devin's cock into her, she looked to Stephen and Vince who were each on alternate sides of the bed.

"Mmmmm, maybe you boys better take notes. If this works out good with Devin, I just might be receptive to the idea of letting the both of you take a turn at this. But we'll have to see how good this first one goes."

Taking his place behind the frisky party-girl, Devin placed his hands on each side of her waist and brought the head of his cock right up to where his tongue had just been licking her.

"Oooohh, I can feel it back there, Devin. Go slow...please go easy on me...okay, honey?"

"Yeah, sure thing, Mrs. Beaumont...but you gotta relax yourself for me. We don't need you to be all tight and tensed up about this...just relax...and it'll go in all on its own...I promise. Just...relax for me."

"Mmmmm, yeah, I hear you. Put it in me, baby...I'm ready."

Intent on having her first anal experience go off without any trouble, Victoria Beaumont did everything she could to loosen all the muscles of her anal sphincter, the place where she was allowing Devin to introduce his engorged fuck-stick into her body.

As he continued to hold the mushroomed head of his erect penis to the tight muscle, Devin could see Victoria's ass gradually begin accepting it and becoming unresistant to its presence, slowly allowing him inside...bit by bit.

"Ohhhhh, oh god, oh god...I can feel it...I can feel it, Devin. Oh god..it's tight, it's so fucking big, honey...I don't know if this is gonna work out. Holy fucking Christ, honey..."

Relying on the experience he had with the other women he'd done the same thing with, Devin massaged Victoria's shoulders trying to keep from pushing back against him, thereby forcing his cock out of her rectum.

"We're so close now, Mrs. Beaumont...just relax your asshole for me. I promise...this is the worst part right here, I swear to you...just fuckin' give it a little more time. You're doing so good."

"Mmmm, yes, baby...just go slow..."

Not letting up on feeding his snake-like phallus into her tight backdoor, as he kept at it, Devin became more certain how her body was becoming less resistant to his invading staff, and her protests lessened.

"Oooohhh, it still kinda hurts, Devin...but it's feeling good, too. Your cock...your cock's filling me up back there. Filling me up like I've never had it before."

"It's just like I told you, Mrs. Beaumont, you just had to give it a little time, that's all. How's it now, does it feel better now?"

The fact was, Devin's soft pushes into her were bringing pleasures that she was quite unaccustomed to as of yet. And all she could do right then was try to encourage him in the way she was experiencing a luxurious type of sexual coupling for the first time.

"Mmmmm, yeah...mmmmm, I like it, honey. I never really knew it could be like...this."

As Devin's penetrations continued into her backside, Victoria relished the lewd salaciousness that overcame her. She then extended her hand to her son, who was still standing next to the bed and told him...

"I could tell that Maura was really getting into it when you did this to her today, honey. And when I saw how much she liked it, I figured that I should at least give it a try, too. And I couldn't think of anybody better to help me know how good it could be unless it was one of my three boys...oh fuck...this is really, really good!!

"Ohhh, fuck me good, Devin...fuck my tight ass, motherfucker, mmmmm!!"

"Oh my god, Mrs. Beaumont...if I die right here and now, this'll be the greatest fucking thing that ever fucking happened in my whole fucking life!! Holy Shit!!!"

Sinking into another luxurious climax, it only took a little under a minute until she could feel Devin's bulky cock inside her begin spasming and shooting his jism deep into her bowels.

Once Devin had completed his cumming inside her, Victoria invited Vince to mount her in the same way his friend had just done and ride her for all he could.

"Yeah, Vince, now that Devin's opened up my bunghole, let's make the most of this you big fuckin' stud."

As Devin and her son looked on from the sidelines, Victoria internally recounted all the perverse things she'd done since she'd left her home on Tuesday. She had promised herself that the lake house would be the place where she would come to try to find some respite from all the troubles she'd found herself in. But instead, right then and there, with her nakedness willfully displayed in front of the two boys she helped raise from children as well as her own son, Victoria couldn't help but take pleasure in the nasty and perverse things they had become involved in, as she added the unnatural act of sodomy to her list of scandalous behavior.

As she remained on the bed surrendering to Vince's cock plunging inside her ass, it came to her how it had always been a thrill to be the center of attention from the men and the boys that she had set her sights on. And it was the same way right then. As the decadent woman and mother that she was shamelessly exhibiting herself to be, Victoria loved how not only was she getting to experience a new thrill for herself, but was also getting to exhibit and flaunt her nudity and depraved behavior to her son and his two closest friends.

"Fuck my ass, Vince. Fuck this asshole, you motherfucker. My ass belongs to the three of you, and only to my boys. Before we're done tonight, I want you all to cum inside me. You're all going to be the motherfuckers that cum in my ass...and only you three. Well...at least for right now."

After she'd made that pronouncement to them, Victoria felt another orgasmic release fanning and sweeping through her once more.

"Mmmmm, oh my god...here it comes again...oh my...oooohhh, yesss!!"

And as that climax came steadily and then began its ebbing and flowing out of her, it was then she could feel Vince's cock begin its spasming and releasing his semen into her bowels.

"Ohhhh, Liz...mmmmm...fuck!!"

"Yes, honey...this asshole is yours, too. Cum in it as deep as you can, baby. My body's all for my boys!!"

Not long after he'd finished pumping his load of hot jizz into her bowels, Vince brought himself off of Victoria only to be replaced by Stephen who had made sure to lube up his already-erect staff.

"Yes baby, let's make this good for my boy. I want you to fuck mommy's ass just like you did Maura's today. Mmmm, I'll bet you never thought you'd get to do something like this with two MILFs in one day, did you?"

Without needing to hear a response from her youngest, positioned on all fours, Victoria steadied herself on the bed, waiting for Stephen to enter her. As his hands took hold of each side of her hips, she also could feel the head of his lubed cock nuzzle up against her puckered hole.

"Yesss, baby...momma's ready for you. Show me how much you want my...oh god, Stephen...momma wants you to fuck my asshole, honey."

And once again without needing to say anything to her, Stephen pushed his cock unfalteringly into Victoria's gaping backdoor and began sodomizing his mother.

"Mmmmm...oooohhh, honey...you're hurting mommy soooo gooood. Ram that motherfucking cock of yours into mommy's ass, sweetie. Yessss, fuck your mother's ass good, baby!!"

As the mother's and son's bodies were joined in their unholy blending, the effect of it had Stephen just about seeing stars as his cock tunneled into his mother's rear.

With her hips circling almost out of control, Victoria was doing all she could to help her son's cock to reach as deep into the depths of her anal recesses as she knew how to do.

"Yes, baby...fuck momma...fuck my ass, you perverted motherfucker...fuck my fuckin' ass, Stephen...oh god...oh god, yesssss!"

As intense as she was sure her anal coupling would be with Devin and then with Vince, Victoria wasn't surprised at how hot it had become when her own son began fucking his mother's by-then-welcoming asshole.

Knowing how other men had wanted her down through the years to allow them to do this perverse act with her, the frisky mother relished how it had been her son and his two friends that had finally been able to do this with her. And she was in no way, shape or form unhappy about it taking place.

Pushing her body back into Stephen, to help get his cock only deeper into her, Victoria was certain that she could feel another luxurious orgasm coming its way into her.

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers