Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, like I was saying...I'd want to call a character witness or two. You wouldn't be against me doing that...would you?"

"Um...no. I guess that'd be okay. Do you mind if I ask just who you'd get on the stand to help you in your defense?"

"No, I've got no problem at all in telling you who it'd be. As a matter of fact, he's told me more than a few times that he'd help me in any way he could...after I helped him get his marriage back on track."

"Yeah? Well who could that be Max. Who the hell have you ever helped with somebody's marriage?"

"No problem, Victoria. After his mother had visited him and his wife and she ended up going to bed with her own son, she just about sent his troubled relationship with his wife into a total fucking tailspin!! Because of what you did with Tom, with your trying to help bullshit...it almost cost them their marriage, Victoria. What in the FUCK were you thinking???"

"How...how could you know any of that? Tom...Tommy told me that he'd never tell anybody."

"Well, he did. Before your plane even touched down at Metro Airport, Victoria, Tom was on the phone with me and gave me the total rundown on what happened between you and him. Like I said...what the fuck were you even thinking to do something like that with your own son, honey?? Actually, it was with our son...you fucked my son!! What kind of mother does that...with her own son??"

As Victoria dealt with the condescension coming from her husband due to her own incestuous behavior, she had taken herself over to the bed and sat down on it. As he continued talking, the embarrassment she had made her not able to even hold her head up while listening to him.

"So...let's talk about heading to the fucking divorce court now, Victoria. What the fuck do you think you're gonna say to the judge about that?"

"Okay, Max...I get it...I'm a piece of shit...I get it. If you want...I'll move somewhere else. I don't know how this is gonna work out...but you got me. If you give me a few days...I can find a place and then...we'll figure it out from there, okay? I'm really, really sorry."

As she made her contrite confession, with her head bowed, because of her peripheral vision she could see her husband approach from the spot he'd been standing inside their bedroom.

When his arms encircled her naked body as she sat on the bed, at first, she wasn't sure exactly what it was his intentions were. But it didn't take long once he kept talking to her.

"What the hell are you talking about Victoria? I don't want you going anywhere. You belong here with me. We belong together. You're my wife...and I won't let you leave. That is, not unless you want to...I'd never try and force you to do anything against your will."

"But...but you said I messed everything up with Tommy and Patty. I didn't mean to...I was only trying to do something good for my son...and Max...I guess I couldn't help it once Tom told me how messed up they were then. Believe me, honey...I was only trying to help...not fuck things up."

With his arms firmly holding onto her, Victoria began balling her eyes out while her husband did what he could to console her.

"Now look, honey...everything ended up working out okay. I'll just tell you, Tom ended up confessing to Patty about what the two of you did. And yeah, Patty had some confessing of her own to do, about some guy she met named Chad, I think.

"But I spent some time with both of them on the phone...and it was finally all worked out between them. And if you want to know...Patty got all turned on once she'd found out how you and Tom ended up fucking each other."

"She did? You're saying that she got all hot and bothered because of what Tom and I did together?"

As her naked body was held firmly by her husband, Victoria thought she could feel a noticeable bump where she knew Max's cock would be.

"Hmm, I think she's not the only one who got all hot and bothered about that...is that right, Max?"

"Oh my god, Vic...what was it like? I still can't get my head around it...you actually fucked Tom. Oh my fucking god, honey...that must've been so hot. He told me you sucked his cock, too. Did you...did you really suck our son's cock?"

Victoria could see how much her husband had become turned on once the two of them brought out in the open about the incest that had taken place between her and their son.

"Yes...yes, I did, Max. I sucked Tommy's cock...and I let him...mmmm, oh my god, Max...his cock felt so good in my mouth, and then I let him cum in his own mother's mouth."

As she was listing off the sins she'd committed with their son, Victoria knelt down on the floor and began to undo her husband's belt and then lowered his pants.

Once she'd had those down around his ankles, she wrapped her fingers around her husband's exposed, hardened penis and brought her mouth to it.

"Matter of fact, your son's wang tastes a lot like yours does, Max. And he loves it when I suck it long enough until I let him cum in my mouth. But when he's not doing that...his cock fits very nicely into his mother's pussy. The same place where he came into the world."

"Are you serious, Victoria? I can't believe you're fucking serious right now."

With the sordid details that his wife was laying out to him about how she and their son had performed incestuous acts together, Max felt himself pulled further into an erotic web that he wasn't sure that he'd be able to get out of.

"Oh...I am quite serious. And there's something else...you need to ask me what I did up at the lake house. And who I was up there with."

"You said something about having an old friend of yours there, Victoria. Isn't that what..."

"No, Max...that was a lie...there was no old friend. But I did make some new ones. I was a very bad girl, Max. And a very, very naughty mommy, too. And I guess when you know all the slutty stuff your wife ended up doing, that I've been way worse a bad girl as Robin's ever been with you."

As his cock stiffened while listening as Victoria laid out some of the details of her time away spent at their lake house. And he wanted to know more. Every last detail and bits of information that she could give him.

"Oohhh, now you're gonna have to fill me in on all the shit that happened, honey. I want to know everything. How bad...were you?"

"Uhhh, I'll tell you all you want to know. But, once I do...I need you to promise you won't be mad about it, okay, Max? And another thing, before I forget, I need to call Heather Copeland, Devin's mom. There's a few things I need to talk to her about. I think I know something that can help her while her husband's recuperating from his heart attack."

Opening her mouth so her lips could encircle Max's stiff erection again, the horny wife listened as her husband told her what was exactly on his mind.

"Mmmmm, Victoria...then you'd better keep sucking my cock. I've got a feeling between what you're going to tell me, and Stephen already letting me know that he was up at the lake house this week while you were there, that you're about to blow my fucking mind!!"

The End?