Three Days in a Ditch

Story Info
A father and daughter are trapped together for three days.
3.2k words
4.37
223.4k
293
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ferax
Ferax
313 Followers

I was heading off to visit my sister. We were partners in a property management company, and it was our annual meeting. It more of visiting family than working. She mostly ran the business herself, with me being a silent partner. My sister and wife don't get along, so my wife stayed home. My college attending daughter initially didn't want to come either, she felt she was getting too old to go on road trips with her dad. She was taking a semester off from her pursuit of a degree, but she preferred trips with people her own age. She wasn't too old for a little bribery, however. My sister had bought her a necklace, but would only give it to her in person. It was a multi-day trip by car to reach my sister. It should have been pretty uneventful heading up there, but a bad winter storm was coming down our way, so we left early to beat it. We didn't leave early enough, and on the second day it had overtaken us. The main highway was shut down, so I was driving back country roads. I was driving a good 4 wheel drive SUV and was confident in my ability to get through, but the roads were very slick. I lost control and we slid into a deep ditch. Neither one of us were hurt, and the vehicle seemed to be okay, but I couldn't get lit out.

"Great. I knew I shouldn't have come on this stupid trip." My daughter said.

"Its okay. I will just call for help." I said.

I picked up my cell phone. There was no service. I got out of the car and walked around. Nothing. I got on top of the car and held my phone into the snowy air. Still nothing. I got back in the car to warm up.

"Dad, I don't have any cell phone service." My daughter said as I reentered the car.

"Me either." I replied.

"Are we stuck?" She asked.

"It looks like it." I replied.

We sat in silence for a little bit. I watched the snow continue to fall around us outside. It was really piling up. I realized we might be stuck for a long while. I looked around the car to see what we had to get through this. There was some food. Mostly junk food, the kind you grab for any road trip. There were a couple water bottles. A couple blankets. A small space heater that plugs into a cigarette lighter socket I used to warm up the car on cold days. There was a tool box with some basic tools, and our suitcases with our clothes. I had a 5 gallon container of gas in the back as well. Not a lot to work with. I opened the toolbox, nothing but tools. I started looking through our suitcases for something bright and orange.

"What are you doing?" My daughter asked.

"I'm going to make a flag so that anybody driving by can see us. We will wave the next car down and get a ride to town from them. We can come back for our car once the snow stops." I said.

"Okay." She said.

I got out and raised an orange sweatshirt as a flag on the antenna of the car, then got back in. After an hour nobody had come by, and the roads looked impassible.

"I don't think anyone's coming." My daughter said.

"I think you're right." I replied.

"What are we going to do?" She asked.

"We will have to conserve what we have, and make it last until somebody does come. If we run out of gas we will be in trouble, so we are going to just have to use the heater and blanket, and use the fuel only to keep the battery charged."

I considered the effects of that. I would probably have to go out periodically and ensure the tailpipe is clear, because if it got blocked we could suffocate.

"I'm scared dad." She said.

"We'll be ok." I lied.

I grabbed a blanket for her and one for me, plugged in the heater, and shut off the engine. After a bit it started to get really cold.

"I'm cold." She said. "Can I snuggle up to you to get warm?"

"Sure." I said.

I opened my blanket up to invite her over, but the center console and steering wheel got in the way.

"This isn't going to work." She said.

"Here, let's go set something up in the back." I said.

I crawled over to the backseat, then folded up the seats so we had a big space to lay down in. My daughter crawled over and started emptying out the suitcase. We soon had a place to lay down together that was well insulated. I moved the space heater from the front to the back. I set it up to blow into our blankets, and we cuddled up close together. It seems to work okay,

"This is good." She said.

"Yeah, it worked." I said.

We sat there cuddled up together for a little bit, then I started having a very embarrassing problem. My daughter looked like a younger version of my wife. She felt very feminine and good. Every little wiggle caused my body to react. I kept reminding myself that it was my daughter and not my wife, but it was a losing battle.

"Dad, you're poking me." She said.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, deeply embarrassed.

I started to move to give her a little space.

"Don't move, I'll be cold. Just take care of it." She said.

"Well, it's..." I started to say, embarrassed.

"I know what it is. Take care of it." She said.

"Here? I don't know..." I said.

"I can't have you poking me, and I don't want to be cold." She said.

"I don't think I should do it in front of you." I replied, humiliated.

"It's fine. It isn't like I don't know you're a man." She replied.

"You are my daughter though. It's not right to do it in front of you." I said.

"Take. Care. Of. It." She said.

"But it would make a mess..." I responded.

"Look, why don't I just help you." She said.

"You can't, you're my daughter." I said.

"It's okay dad, I'll just handle your problem nice and quick, then we can forget what happened, and you'll be done poking me." She said.

"I can't let you. Its wrong." I said.

"Don't be such a prude dad." She said.

She moved, unzipping my pants.

"Stop. We can't do this." I protested again, moving my hands in the way.

"It's okay daddy. Just relax and let me fix it." She said to me, pushing my hands away and pulling my cock out, exposing it to air.

I looked at her. "Don't." I said.

My traitor penis was rock hard. I wished I could deflate my erection on cue. She began stroking my dick with her hand.

"Let's take care of this quickly" She said.

She sank below the blankets, her head disappearing. I felt her breath on my cock. I gave up protesting as my daughter wrapped her lips around the head of my penis. I felt her swirl her tongue around my cock, and then she went down deep. I felt the muscles in her throat with the tip of my penis. I looked down. I could see down the length of my body. I could see my daughter deep throating me under the blanket. I wondered where she got that skill. It was by far the best blowjob I'd ever received. She was an expert at it. I really couldn't say anything about my concern for her sexual experience, as it was my own penis in her mouth right now. It was so wrong, but it felt so amazing. The wrongness of it made it feel even better. I took her advice and relaxed. Shortly, she had me on the brink

"I'm about to cum..." I gasped.

She pulled back a little, so my cockhead was no longer in her throat. She positioned me so only the tip was in her mouth. She looked at me from under the blanket, then she started sucking and licking at the same time. I couldn't hold back anymore, she looked so much like her mother. I let loose, watching her throat work, swallowing every last drop of semen I poured into her mouth. She stared me in the eyes as I dumped my load into her mouth. When I was done cumming, she sucked out the last drops from the rapidly deflating organ. She came off my cock with a pop, then crawled back up to me.

"There you go, all better." She said as she snuggled up against me.

"Thank you." I answered awkwardly.

I zipped back up and adjusted the blankets so that we were as bundled up as we could be.

I was ashamed. Embarrassed. I didn't know what to say so we sat cuddled up in silence. I brooded on it. The wrongness of it. How I just let it happen. But I couldn't help but began thinking about what it was like to have her lips around my cock, her cute face staring up at me as I came in her mouth. I felt my penis start to grow hard again.

"Again?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." I replied embarrassed.

She sighed. "Okay, I'll fix it again, but don't look at me this time. Cover your face with the blanket." She said.

"Okay." I said, upset that I caused her distress by looking at her earlier.

I covered my face with the blanket, and felt her throw the blanket off my legs. She unzipped my pants and pulled both them and my underwear off my hips. Goosebumps grew on my skin from the cold air, but it had no effect on my erection. I felt her weight shifted on top of me as she got into position. I felt her arms along my thighs, and felt her lips gently touch the tip of my penis. Her long hair was clearly in the way as her lips felt a little fuzzy. Then my brain quickly re-orientated. I realized that it was her legs, not her arms touching my thighs. I realized that my penis wasn't against her lips, at least not the ones from her mouth.

"Stop!" I said quickly.

"Too late." She said, confirming that her mouth was quite far from my dick. That made it clear it was her labia kissing me.

Milliseconds later it was verified, as I was enveloped by a warm pussy instead of a warm mouth. She brought herself down fast on my cock. I felt a slight resistance as she did it, and heard her sniff. I realized that despite her skill with blowjobs, this was probably her first time. She was sitting there, unmoving. I moved the blanket aside. I saw an expression of pain in her face.

"Daddy it hurts." She said to me. "I think I broke myself. There's blood."

"It's okay sweetie. You are okay. The first time always hurts a little." I reassured her. "This is normal for losing your virginity. Just relax and when you feel up to it, pull yourself off."

I silently cursed myself again for letting this happen.

"What did I do?" She asked.

"Its okay sweetie, it's okay. Just stay still and focus on relaxing those muscles. The pain will fade shortly and then you can get off." I told her.

She relaxed, and I watched the pain slowly slide from her face. After a bit she started moving her hips.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"You are still hard, and I'm fixing that." She replied.

"This is not okay." I told her.

"Your body says different, daddy." She replied.

I watched as she rode me. She wasn't wearing a bra and I saw her perky nipples through her shirt. Her young breasts jiggled freely. Her pussy was tight, clamping around my cock. It was very slick, accenting the pressure nicely. I couldn't help it, I should have pushed her off but I didn't. Just like with her blowjob before. She looked like a perfect version of her mother, but with just enough feature differences to prevent me from pretending it was. A beautiful young woman, with a face I knew very well. My daughter. The little girl I raised since childhood, dealing with skinned knees and homework. I was doing unspeakable things to her. The little girl I used to buy stuffed animals for. I should have been protecting her, instead I was taking her virginity. I was disgusted with myself. Her tight pussy was wrapped around my penis. Coming down in a nice rhythmic pattern. She was willingly choosing to give me sexual pleasure. It was already happening, I might as well commit. I started to thrust up to meet her rhythm. At first she was biting her lip, uncomfortable with the change. Then she started to relax more, breathing in rhythm with our motion. I moved my hands up her side, lifting her shirt up over her breasts. Exposed, they swung freely in the cold air as she bounced on top of me. I brought my hands over, cupping a breast with each hand. She covered my hands with hers. I started to thrust up with more force, becoming even more of an active participant in my daughter's deflowering. It wasn't long before I was on the brink, and a little spark of sanity intruded. My bare cock was inside my daughters unprotected pussy. I clenched my butt to hold in the orgasm, and warned my daughter.

"I'm about to cum." I said.

"Me too." She panted while clutching my hands tighter to her breasts, misunderstanding the warning completely.

Her on top of me and with my hands where they were, I didn't have the leverage to get her off of me. I tried to slide out, but I couldn't make a gap far enough. The distance did allow her to slide for longer on my cock. It was too much. Clenching my butt increased the force of my orgasm, My cock launched shot after shot of baby juice deep into the birth canal of the woman it was responsible for creating. My daughters virginal pussy milked my cock for every last drop as she bounced on top of me for a few moments, Then she herself tensed up on top of me, achieving the orgasm she had warned me of. She collapsed on top of me, exhausted. I covered us both up with the blanket. We lay there, my cock buried in her no longer virgin pussy. After a little while I broke the silence.

"I'm sorry sweetie." I said.

"For what dad?" She asked my chest.

"For taking your virginity." I replied.

"You didn't take it, I gave it to you." she replied.

"Well it should have been with someone special." I said.

"It was, dad." She said.

"No, I meant someone else." I said. "Someone you are going to marry."

"Look dad..." She said, propping herself up on me by her elbows. "We are in the middle of nowhere, nobody knows we are out here, the temperatures are below freezing, and we're stuck. There is a good chance we will not make it out of here alive. Thanks to you, I will not die a virgin. If I didn't want it, I wouldn't have done it. You didn't force me, I chose to do it. Now hold me close to keep me warm." She said.

I wrapped my arms around her and she lay back down on my chest. We fell asleep like that.

The sound of my phone's alarm woke me up. It was time to check the ventilation and start the engine again. My dick slid out of my daughters pussy while we slept, but it still smelled strongly of sex. I had an erection again. The tip of my penis was pressing against her pussy opening. She felt me stirring and woke up herself.

"Oh yes daddy, please." She said, grinding her hips against me.

I didn't need any more encouragement, I rolled us both over and slid my eager penis into her willing vagina. It was still slick fom residue of our love making before. The harm was already done, so there was no reason to be shy. I started thrusting into her cum soaked quim. It made sloppy wet noises as i fucked her, though she was still mostly a virgin and quite tight. I made her cum, then hilted. I dumped another load of my sperm into her, hosing her cervix down with a second blast. When we were finished, I went and cleared the ice and snow from the car exhaust and ran the car for a little while.

That is how things went for two days. We drank melted snow, ate from the meager supply of road trip food we brought, and stayed warm from the little electric heater, which we kept going by turning on the car to periodically recharge the battery. And we fucked like rabbits.

After the two days I heard a snow mobile, and waved him down before he disappeared. He brought up to his house. I was both relieved and disappointed our sex marathon ended. It took 3 days before the tow truck could pull our car out. When it did, it slipped and broke the car. The damage was extensive. Nobody could come and get us, but the farmer let us stay with them until the car was fixed. Even though the tow company offered to fix it for free because they damaged it, the car still took a while to repair. With our recent activities, that was a problem. I unobtrusively checked around, but found there was no access to emergency contraceptive. We hadn't done anything since the rescue, but we both waited apprehensively for the start of her next period. It didn't come before the car was fixed, but it should have. Once we were on the road heading home, and some distance from the place we were trapped, I got a pregnancy test from a gas station. It confirmed it. My daughter was the mother of her next sibling. She kept the baby. She made up a story about being drunk and not knowing who the father was.

Watching my daughter grow with my child really increased my libido. The forbidden taboo a hidden display of my virility. Pregnancy turned out to be contagious. After my daughter was born, the doctors said my wife would never have another child again. But at 44 she proved them wrong. My daughter now has two younger siblings.

Me and my daughter go on road trips together often now. What we do all those trips are our business, but let's just say depending upon what we find out at this next gas station will determine if she gets another lecture about the importance of responsible drinking. As for me, I say girls will be girls.

Ferax
Ferax
313 Followers