All Comments on 'Three Days in a Ditch'

by Ferax

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Very good

I think it's a great erotic story. Mmmmmmmm

sexymeupsexymeupover 6 years ago
woot!

great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I came and came ....keep the stories cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

hot - and cooold at the same time lol

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Nice story !!!!

Would have been better, if it was mom and son....................... good read thanks

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Excellent story.

All about tender love.

Not taking birth control and still making love was not a good decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Feel the same

As a young woman 15 at the time I too enjoyed my dad my first time.

We still enjoy our time together

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So fake

First if the highways were closed why did he take back roads which would be worse and not plowed at all. Keep it simple. Just say they got caught in in a surprise storm. If she was about to get her period when they had the accident she was not fertile so no baby. Any pharmacy would have had emergency contraceptive. In college and a virgin who can deep throat yet doesn't know you bleed when you fuck the first time?-and come in goes straight to deep throat and not even a hand job first. And the dad does nothing to help her out.

FeraxFeraxover 6 years agoAuthor
fake?

Anon, you'd be suprised how many people try the back roads when the highways close. I ceased being suprised by it, or the outcome. Usually they don't die. Usually.

Her period was due approximately 14 days after the day they got stuck in the ditch. That comment was supposed to tell you they were there for two weeks or more.

Not all towns have pharmas.

How are you to know what vaginal sex is like if you only have oral? Personal experience showed me sucking a dick gives no indication of what it was like to have one inserted inside. Her having an orgasm was more unbelievable for me, but some people swear it is possible, so whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but I wanted more

I think you are a good writer but I think you have potential to be even better. I would like a little more detail and a little more characterization. Hold out your moves a bit more and each beat will have greater effect.

You are good but with practice you could really be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous