All Comments on 'Three Days In February'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One9 months ago

Honestly it got dark there for a moment. Not sure what I think of this kind of story from you to be honest.

pcman1950pcman19509 months ago

Twilight Zone, but in a good way.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

This is interesting, and hints at a much bigger world and situation that isn't really explained here. I think maybe I need to read the other Silversmith stories for this to make sense? Without the full context, it feels unclear. If other stories really need to be read first, please let us know?

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan9 months ago

Adorable. Love the tone.

joshmosejoshmose9 months ago

A very fun read. Thanks.

MetadiMetadi9 months ago

Another interesting premise. I had to read it again when I realized I didn’t know who Joanas was at the end. It takes more focused reading to track when and who he is talking to/about and no idea what “Dragonborn” means here. Still a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a great idea, and I love the way you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I do like a happy ending. I wasn't really sure there would be one.

pk2curiouspk2curious9 months ago

All these bland polite comments . Hey man that was fucking an intense as hell short story . Well done .

CastAdriftCastAdrift9 months ago

That was a riot. Thanks for the light-hearted tale!

lAnatomistelAnatomiste9 months ago

NICE premise.

But I can see where the house gets awfully small when the kiddies start showing up. ;^)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, that was twisted and wonderful.

Not really similar but it made me think of Poul Anderson's "Boat of a Million Years" stories, in which various immortals deal with their mixed blessing/curse in various ways.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter8 months ago

Great idea, but the one side of the conversation format did not help it.

overcoatovercoat8 months ago

I really lined the story despite the way it was told.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed the premise, but the format was jarring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES