Three Days Of Summer

Story Info
I watch as strippers fuck the ladies at work.
6.4k words
3.93
9.7k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
704 Followers

Three days of summer.

This was a definite eye opening learning experience for me in my younger years. I am Shaun, I worked in a small factory of mostly women with 3-4 men. I think about a twenty strong workforce. We boxed office supplies and shipped them throughout the UK.

It was Brenda's hen night in three weeks' time and the office girls had laid on strippers and a room above our local pub. Tony, one of our co-workers cousin ran the pub so he got the girls a very good deal.

I was a naïve innocent 18 year old at the time and still very much virgin but trying my hardest to lose it. I wasn't built like a stallion downstairs or had bulging muscles, I was just an ordinary kid trying to get laid.

All the ladies in the factory flirted with me constantly trying mostly to embarrass me with comments of taking my virginity, but to me with most in their 30s and 40s they seemed ancient. I did have my eye on Helen though but she was so out of my league, she was twenty three with piercing green eyes, long blond hair and legs that went on and on, god she was magnificent. My bosses Charlie and his wife Denise had taken her on last month, she used to babysit their children.

Anyway I had visions of the upcoming hen night and the strippers making a beeline for Helen going round in my head, I was walking around for days trying to hide a constant hardon by carrying boxes in front of me.

Tony suggested that we should have our own stag night just for the fun of it so as not to be outdone by the girls. So he hired the same room and got a few mates, we all invited friends too. In the end we managed to get about 40 invited. His wife laid on a big food spread and his cousin was the DJ. He charged us all £10 which was a lot in 1979, I only earned £28 a week so it was a fortune to me but.....naked ladies......hmmmm....easy decision.

Our night was to be the Wednesday night before the women's hen night on the following Saturday, I couldn't wait.

Tony sorted all the logistics out and Wednesday could not come quick enough. I clocked off at 5pm and cycled home as fast as I could. I would wear my best green tonic flared trousers tonight with a red jumper, I thought I looked the business.

John, Tony's cousin knew me so me and three of my buddies had no problem at the bar. We got to the pub about 7pm and the show wasn't due to start till 9pm so we had a couple of hours to kill. A few pints and a game of pool or ten later we made our way upstairs to the function room.

I was shaking with excitement but was doing my best to hide it. I sat at a table with my friends just in front of Tony's table. The comedian was fantastic, he ripped us to bits taking the piss out of everyone in the place. He especially picked on our table asking if our mums knew we were all out after dark.

The first stripper came out to thunderous applause, you would think there were 300 people in the room the noise was so great.

She was stunning, mind you to me anyone with a legs and pussy was stunning to me then. She was about 25yrs old and came walking around the tables rubbing herself on us all, I had never seen a woman dressed like her in real life. Black silk stockings, suspenders, black matching bra and the highest heels you could imagine. She was my wet dream come to life, and she was next to me rubbing her legs on my mates face!

Her dancing was so erotic, my cock was as hard as it could possibly be, I imagine everyone's was and this girl knew the whole room wanted her.

She did some pretty outrageous things with bananas and fruit, feeding them to the watching guests after she had used them on herself, I didn't get a bit though to my annoyance. The comedian came back on to boo's as we wanted the girl to stay but he soon had us rolling about again.

I was getting a little light headed after my fourth or fifth pint, I was not used to drinking so much when the second stripper Charmaine came out.

She was dressed like a school teacher wearing glasses and a far too tight blouse, skirt and swishing a cane.

"WHOOOP WHOOOP" the crowd went wild as she bent few over and pretended to whack them.

I didn't know but Tony had done a deal with John for her to come to our table and play games with us youngsters. She took my mate Barry by the ear and dragged him to the front, we were crying with laughter.

"What are you laughing at young man?"

She was looking directly at me, suddenly it wasn't so funny, she slammed the cane down on our table top and looked me in the eye wagging her finger for me to stand up and follow her. I sat in my chair not daring to move.

"GET UP HERE NOW!"

Fuck me I jumped from my chair like a scolded cat, everyone in the place was crying with laughter at me. I made my way around the table to her and she grabbed my ear with one hand and my crotch with the other.

"What do we have here, a schoolboy cock?

Barry thought he had got away with it and was trying to stealthily get back to his chair, she whacked his ass hard with the cane, He screamed in pain and hobbled to safety of his chair.

Charmaine sat me on a chair out front and walked around me tapping me with the cane as she did. She sat on my lap and kissed me saying.

"OOOOOH this teacher likes hard young men. Are you a HARD young man?"

Everyone loved it, I hated it. I was scared stiff, I was so embarrassed, my mates were cheering me on.

"She needs fucking Shaun, do her!!"

She leaned into my face and said, "Well, you heard them."

She reached between us and grabbed my crotch again, turning to the audience shouting, "Sorry boys, I don't think this young man is up to it!"

I wanted to shrink in my chair. She told me to stand on the chair which I did. She walked around me again fondling me as she did. She went behind me and her hands came around my front. She undid my flies and her hand went inside. The crowd again cheered and clapped, her hands were warm and gentle but my cock stayed soft as butter. She flipped the button on my trousers and they hit the chair I was standing on. She yanked at my pants and they followed.

Everyone howled with laughter, my cock shrivelled to a peanut. She sucked it into her mouth and tried to devour it. I stood petrified.

My cock would not go hard no matter how she tried, she then bent me over the chair and caned me for my punishment for not being able to get hard. I would NEVER live this down.

Tony signalled to John to get me off the stage which he did, she then picked on others dragging them out, she gave blowjobs to some and even fucked one lucky fella.

Barry got a hand job off of her and came all over his best trousers.

She looked at me,

"Wanna try again?"

I was too embarrassed and shook my head.

In all there were three strippers and towards the end of the evening one came out with a beer glass and asked if we wanted to tip for a special show.

Of course everyone chipped in and her glass soon filled with notes. Beverly, the first stripper and Charmaine came through the curtain dressed as sexy school girls to cheers of delight. They felt each other up and kissed.

Slowly they moved into a 69 position and sucked on each other's pussies, never in my wildest fantasies would I ever believe I would see something like this in real life. Beverly squirted across the floor and into Charmaine's face. They finished and got up looking at us all.

"Any schoolboys in tonight?" Looking directly at our table.

Beverly came up to me and whispered in my ear,

"Charmaine says she is sorry for embarrassing you and wants to make it up to you, are you willing?"

She didn't wait for my answer she just took my hand and lead me to the front.

They both did their sexy stripper routine around me, touching me as they walked. Beverly walked behind me and lifted my jumper over my head while Charmaine fiddled with the shirt buttons.

"Are you ok with this?" she whispered out of earshot of anyone else, I nodded.

She came in and kissed me full on the lips holding my face as she did. She tasted salty and wet maybe Beverly's cum but then all I could think of was she has just sucked off half a dozen men in here!

Her hands felt for my cock through my trousers, "OOOOHHH, BETTER THIS TIME!," she said to the audience.

Again I felt my trousers being removed and her mouth swallowing my cock. This time I was at full hardness. Beverly came around and took my cock from her and sucked me in, I had never had anyone other than my own hands on my cock and here were two sexy women fighting over it. All too soon I felt it start, I tried in vain to stop it but suddenly I covered these two women is so much cum. Honestly I had never cum like that in my life, I felt faint and Charmaine held me up. It went everywhere and I mean everywhere. Eyes, noses, hair, clothes, Beverly hung on to my cock as it exploded. I shot cum 5 or 6 feet across the floor, they were shocked how quickly I had cum and just how much there was. The place went wild. I looked to my table and my mates were just gawping, mouths open staring in disbelief.

Charmaine said to Beverly

"Fuck, I've never seen that much cum in my life!"

Beverly took my cock into her mouth and sucked it clean looking into my eyes as she sucked.

"That was incredible." I said to her.

"You are not joking, That was a cum fountain. That was fucking awesome!"

I grabbed my clothes and made for the toilet. Beverly slipped her phone number into my pocket as the strippers were leaving giving me a kiss on the cheek. My mates could not believe it as I showed them proudly.

John and Tony both said to me sorry for the embarrassment earlier on in the evening, they hoped the last show helped to make it better for me.

Tony said to me, "To make it up to you, do you want a secret viewing of your co-workers hen-do on Saturday?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes but when I say secret I mean secret. No-one not even Tony hears of it ok?"

Oh definitely my lips are sealed, I wont breathe a word to a soul. I went home the happiest man on earth that night.

I clocked on at 7.30am sharp and made myself a cup of tea in the canteen.

"You have a good night mate?"

It was Tony.

"I had a fucking awesome night, thanks so much for setting it up."

"Good, I am sorry the start of the night went wrong, I didn't mean for you to get shafted like that."

"No problem, I must admit I nearly left after she bent me over and caned me, I felt like a total prick there. But it got better in the end."

"Yeah you can say that again! And fuck me.....you cum like a porn star!"

"Sorry, what?...he does WHAT?"

It was Brenda, she overheard us.

"Oh nothing," Tony said, "just boys talk."

I went to my work station with my tea and looked at my schedule for the day,

"Hmmmm, not too bad, a nice easy day."

The bell for morning break went at 10.30am, we get 20-25minutes for a quick cuppa and a chat, on the way to the canteen I was getting strange looks for a couple of the ladies, I thought little of it until I heard. "like a fountain I heard!"

"Seriously though, he doesn't look like he has it in him?"

I hurried on,

"Tony, have you said anything about last night?"

"No."

Tony?"

"No, I haven't."

He looked a bit sheepish and wouldn't look straight at me,

"Tony, what have you said?"

"Ok, I might have mentioned a tiny little bit to Brenda, she kept badgering me about this morning at the tea urn."

"What the fuck have you said?"

At that moment I felt a hand on my bum, Stacy, the drilling manager was behind me.

"Hello big boy."

"Fuck Tony, what have you told them?"

"Nothing, I just might have mentioned to Brenda that when you were sucked off you came like a porn star!"

"FOR FUCK SAKE MATE!"

Stacy leaned over my shoulder and said, "I'd pay to see that."

I took my tea back to my work area and had it in private.

I got looks and comments all day, Helen told me,

"Don't take any notice Shaun, they are winding you up. Don't give them the satisfaction of letting it get to you."

I made it through the day but it didn't stop, when I turned my phone on I had 17 text messages from friends about what had happened last night. I speed dialled a number,

"Barry! What the fuck have you told everyone?"

"What do you mean mate?"

"You know what I mean, who have you told about last night?

"It's ok, I have just told EVERYONE!" he burst out laughing.

"What?"

"It's ok I just told everyone the truth, that you couldn't get it up and you got your ass spanked!"

"You cunt!"

He was pissing himself on the other end of the line. "You Cunt!"

"No seriously, I told them you got your cock sucked but when you came, fuck me did you cum gallons. I said you got the strippers number too."

"Really, nothing else?"

"Nope, I did you proud, only the good stuff."

I stayed in that night, and turned my phone off.

Next morning as I clocked in Brenda said,

"Sorry about yesterday, we were just having a bit of fun with you, I've told everyone to cool it ok."

"Ok thank you."

It was Friday and all the talk was of the upcoming hen night. Who was wearing what, what time was they meeting up, where they were going and so on. I did get the odd comment from a couple of the older ladies about what happened at the stag do but nothing too bad.

I popped in to see John after work to ask about Saturday night, how/when etc.

I was to turn up an hour before the party and stay out of sight upstairs. John would hide me behind the curtain or in the storeroom where the strippers get changed.

I was on edge all day Saturday and could not wait, I was literally feeling sick with anticipation. Seeing what went on at our stag do, would the women's do be the same?

I got to the pub early about 6pm,

"Fuck me, you're keen. I said about 7 or 8!"

John let me in through the bar and I went straight up. I was so nervous at what was to happen I was actually shaking, I poured myself a scotch from the bar to quieten my nerves. It quickly turned from one to three,

"I better slow up a bit, its not even 7pm yet"

I could hear the pub starting to fill up downstairs and heard a few wolf whistles. The strippers must be here.

Sure enough three huge men one black two white came up to the room I was in.

"Hi man, John told us to come and get set up. Where do you want us?"

"Oh sorry, me?"

"Yeah man, I am Steve, that's Ian and Nightshade, where do we go?"

"Oh, in there, there's a changing room at the back behind the curtains."

"Thanks man."

All three went in and got their kits ready.

"Hey man, you gotta a minute?"

I went in to find three stark naked men bending over looking into various bags of clothes. I didn't know where to look. Whatever direction there seemed to be an ass in my view.

The big blond fella Steve stood up, my eyes fell straight to his dick, it was huge! He must've been eight inches long and the thickness of my wrist. I quickly looked up to his eyes then back to his cock then back up again.

"Its ok man, you can look. It's what we do."

The other two stood up and........

"Fucckkk, Fucckkkk, how do you even walk straight with those?"

They were even bigger, Ian was the thickness of a beer can and bigger than Steve. Nightshade was just obscene, his cock reached near his knees and its veins were bigger than my muscles! He was a ringer for the boxer Anthony Joshua only bigger. Each man was an Adonis.

"Do you have any more towels, I forgot to bring the wipe downs."

"Er yeah, I'll find some."

I got a few towels from the bathroom and put them into their room next to the disc player that they had brought.

"Thanks man, you sticking around for the evening?"

"Yes."

"Great you can help us out with stuff later, packing and shit."

"Oh ok." I got out of there as quick as I could and sat in the main room, I felt a bit intimidated by three naked musclemen.

John came up and said. "Hi Shaun, showtime 45 minutes ok, get yourself a comfy chair behind the curtain and thanks for getting the talent sorted."

"No problem, it was a bit of a shock though!"

John just smiled at me.

I Got myself two chairs sorted in places where I could see all the action from the main dance area and the tables. I had two cans of beer at each. I was ready.

Ian shouted through the storeroom door,

"Shaun man, can you help a minute?"

I was almost afraid to go in, Ian was getting his fire-fighter gear on, Steve was in the side room while Nightshade was trying to get his ample cock into an oversized loin cloth.

"Give Nightshade a hand he can't get that monster hidden away!"

"WHAT!"

"HA, HA, HA." They thought it was hilarious, ok I did see the funny side once I realised.

John came back stage and said. "Ten minutes and I'm bringing the ladies up, make it a good one tonight boys, they are gagging for it down there!"

"Shaun I'm trusting you to stay out of sight ok, DO NOT let me down."

A few minutes later I heard such a din from the other side of the curtain, they were up here, 50 excited drunk women all squealing at the same time. Louder and louder the din became until the compare took to the stage, It was Steve, he was doing a drag act!

I peered through the curtains, my god he was fully dressed as a woman. I'd never have believed it but here he was getting them all worked up.

I saw Helen, fuck she looked gorgeous. She had a lemon off the shoulder sundress on with heels to match, sitting to her left and right were her colleagues from her work station, Mary and Reece. They looked pretty stunning too, in fact all these ladies out there scrubbed up well.

Brenda was sitting centre stage with Valerie and Shelah. Even Denise the boss had turned up for this. Steve or Stephany as he was known tonight introduced the first of tonight's boys.

"Here he is, South London's answer to Channing Tatum, shaking his Fireman's pole from Forest Hill, let's hear it for Blue Steel."

Ian stepped through the curtain to a crescendo of noise, my god they nearly took the roof off the place.

"Surprise!" said Steve,

"I can't believe that's you under all that makeup, it's fantastic! And those heels? How the fuck do you walk in those?"

Ian pranced around that dance floor like the pro he was, he had those ladies eating out of his hand within seconds.

He danced around the tables rubbing his body all over these baying women, it was like a meat market out there. Each copping a feel of his cock and balls as he pranced around them. He slowly took each item off giving each to the lady who stripped it from his body until he was in just his loin cloth.

He stopped in front of Brenda who tried to look away but he took her hand and shoved it down his pants, she shrieked and made to take her hand away. He held it in place and made it look like she was wanking him. Suddenly he yanked off the loin cloth to reveal her hand wanking him madly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, this 40 year old lady with her hand flying up and down his shaft.

The girls in the crowd went crazy as if they weren't bad enough the noise went to another level. He took a tin of squirty cream and made a line from his cockhead to his stomach.

"Well, you hungry?"

She devoured him, she took the whole thing and he was not a small man, soft he was eight inches he must've been near ten now with his chubby.

"How the fuck is he not hard as iron?" I asked Nightshade, who was with me looking through the curtain.

"Tricks of the trade, look?"

I turned to see his massive monster in his hand, he had an elastic band tight at the base. He wasn't even hard and had to be over twelve inches long!

"Fuck you, put that away for fuck sake."

"Well you asked?"

Ian was now mingling with the crowd and each lady in turn was feeling him up, the more adventurous ones would take him in their mouths for a suck. My cock was busting out of my pants watching all this. He came to Helens table and stopped in front of her, she looked away shyly but again he took her hand and placed it on his cock. When he took his away hers lingered. Her friends were egging her on to do it. She started to wank him, I nearly came in my pants as she lowered her face to his crotch. She opened her mouth and sucked him in, Fucking hell Helen was sucking him off, I readjusted myself.

Dylan1
Dylan1
704 Followers
12