Three Days Of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nightshade noticed me doing it and said, "You can take it out, no shame here man!"

I was tempted I was sooooo tempted. He moved off from Helen and danced through to the open floor again. John came up behind me,

"Enjoying the show?"

"Fuck me John I never expected it to go like this, it's great!"

"You wait until it REALLY gets going."

He walked back out smiling at the women who cat called him all the way to the door.

Ian took his bows and made his way back to us, as he came back through the curtain he nearly walked into me, the curtain almost got stuck on my chair and nearly gave me away. I am sure Helen and Mary saw me but I scuttled back just in time, I hoped.

Steve walked back out,

"Lets hear it for Blue Steel."

Steve did a bit more of his act and they were lapping it up out there.

"Well, you like it so far Shaun?"

"Fuck me Ian, you get paid to have these women suck you off, what a fucking job!"

He smiled, "its harder than you think mate."

It was time for Nightshade, he had a long cloak, trainers and a loin cloth, that was it.

When he took to the dance floor some of the women actually moved the seating closer to him. The noise went up even louder, he danced around them much like Ian did but used his cloak to hide the women's heads as he held them in place, the ones I saw didn't need much persuasion to grab for his cock.

The shock on their faces was a sight as they each in turn realised what he had in there. Again he made for Helen, I watched as she stood and took his cloak off, fuck me this man was big, he had muscles in his arms the size of my chest. His body was shiny with oil as Helen explored his arms and chest, her hand travelled over his sixpack and into his loin cloth. The women were in a frenzy screaming at her to get it out. Even I wanted her to get it out!

He told her to take off the small piece of material with her teeth. She got to her knees like she was spellbound and took the material into her teeth. She pulled at it, it came undone and her face was next to the biggest cock I had EVER seen. Her eyes went wide, the noise stopped for a split second as the women saw what he had packing. Suddenly tables were being moved and chairs were knocked over as the rush to get a better view.

Helen took him in her hand, I should say hands. She had both hands wrapped around him. I could take no more and took out my own cock while I was watching the lewd scene being played out before me. She could not get her hands around his massive cock it was so big. She took the head into her mouth, that was it for me I shot wads of spunk into the curtains.

Ian chuckled behind me, I was so engrossed in it I didn't even know he was there till I heard the chuckle.

"I don't blame you, she is gorgeous."

Denise sat next to Helen and took hold of his cock too, both women had all four of their hands on him and his huge shiny purple head was still showing. Denise, MY BOSS took his head into her mouth while Helen wanked the shaft. All the ladies were gathering around now screaming all sorts at the pair as they tried to make him come.

"They wont do it, no matter how they try." Said Ian.

He left them to go on walk about giving everyone a go at his cock. Brenda was openly fingering herself by the time Nightshade got to her and wanted him to fuck her in front of everyone. He shook his head, "Not yet!"

My head snapped back at Ian, "NOT YET?.....He is going to fuck her??"

"Maybe, she is the bride to be after all."

"Fuck, these women are worse than the men!"

"Tell me about it, sometimes we are lucky to get out with our balls still attached."

Nightshade sat Brenda back on her chair and slid down in front of her, he attacked her pussy with his mouth. She came inside 10 seconds screaming at the top of her lungs. I was witnessing the woman I worked with for the last six months climaxing in front of a crowd of workmates. I had gone from not seeing a naked woman in the flesh to seeing all this in 2-3 days!

Nightshade stood and took his applause to make his exit. As he took hold of the curtain he put his hand in a ton of spunk. He looked at me quizzically then raised his hand to his nose, took a whiff and licked his fingers clean.

"Nice, yours?"

I sat speechless, Ian laughed out loud.

"We all like a bit of variety." He quipped.

Brenda was coming down from her high as Steve took to the floor,

"Ladies, ladies. Are we having fun?"

Another big roar of approval sounded from the crowd.

"Well we will be having a quick refreshment break then be back in 15 to carry on with the show ok."

Most of the women went to the bar to get refills as I watched closely from the side-lines I saw Denise, Helen and Mary looking in my direction and whispering.

"Fuck, had they seen me?"

"Fuck!"

Steve tapped me on the shoulder and asked, "Well is it what you expected?"

"Steve, I cannot believe what I am seeing. These women are whiter than white at work, ok sometimes they get a bit frisky with me but THIS? I LOVE IT"

"I can tell, Nightshade tells me you taste nice too."

"Oh fuck sorry about that, and I don't go your way by the way."

"Shame."

He moved through the curtains to the mic.

"Ladies, are you ready for part two?"

"YEEEESSSSS, GET EM OFF STEPHANY!" screamed Denise, the place erupted again.

"Ha, Ha, we will see how the night progresses shall we?"

"Now for your delight, if you all take your places BOTH of our dancers will take to the floor to entertain you."

Both strippers pulled the curtains apart and walked past me onto the dancefloor wearing identical silk boxers and nothing else. This time I know Helen saw me, she looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Fuck it." I quickly moved out of sight and slowly pulled the curtains to, making sure I could not be seen by anyone else. Ian and Nightshade went at the ladies from both sides of the floor. Their packages were flapping up and down under the silk fabric. The women were screaming at the top of their lungs and lunging to get at them. They walked amongst everyone giving all a feel of themselves making sure no-one was left out. Nearly every woman there tried to get the cocks hard.

Mary took hold of Ian's shorts and dragged them down taking his cock into her mouth. He held her head and fucked it slow and deep. He started to get hard, the elastic bands had gone. I watched Mary take near his whole cock which was no mean feat, he was at least 10 inches hard. Helen took his balls in her hands rolling them between her fingers, she turned her head in my direction as she fondled him. She took him from Mary's mouth and looking directly at me she kissed then licked across his cock head. She definitely knew I was hiding there secretly watching her. She sucked in his cock all the time looking straight at me. I was transfixed, I so wished it was me.

Nightshade made his way to Brenda, her thong was on the floor at her feet, her legs wide open. I could see her wet pink pussy lips opening as she moved her legs. She wanted him badly.

"Fuck her, Fuck her, Fuck her." The chant got louder. Nightshade positioned himself between her open legs and put the monster cock at her entrance.

"You sure you want this?"

"Fuck me."

He slid the apple sized helmet past her lips and she sighed. He pushed slowly at her opening her up as he slid in inch by painful inch.

Her face contorted as she took the first 6 inches. I could only see his ass from my vantage point but I could see her face, pain and pleasure combined. She wailed as he pushed deeper into her, her sounds were animal like as she grunted and sobbed.

"No more, that's it, no more."

"I have another few inches if you want to try for it?"

"Just fuck me with what you have in me."

He did.

My cock was in my hand again and I was wanking furiously watching the debauchery in front of me. Steve reached around me from behind and took my cock in his hand.

"Are you sure you don't want to?"

I was in such a state of arousal I wanted it.

"Yes.....No." I said.

No you don't want to or no you are not sure?"

"No I am not sure?"

I watched the scene through the curtains as he gave me a reach-round, it was heaven. He sat at my feet and took me in his mouth looking into my eyes.

I remember thinking "Fuck I have come a long way in three days!"

He lifted his skirt to show he was wearing stockings and heels as he sucked me. I stopped looking through the curtains now to watch the first class blowjob I was receiving, I thought it was first class anyway but I only had one other to compare it with. But this one was so much better than the one I had two or three days ago.

Steve took my hand and stood up, he pulled me into the stockroom and kissed me. I am not gay in any way or so I thought so why am I finding this so erotic. He slowly rubbed his hand around my cock as he kissed me and took off his dress. He stood in front of me now in very sexy lingerie, the type of lingerie I wanted a woman to wear for me. His cock was standing proud out of his panties.

"Suck it."

I jumped out of my skin. It was Helen's voice.

She was standing in the doorway watching us.

"Fuck no, no way. I'm not gay, fuck off!"

"You could've fooled me, suck it." She said.

"Suck it." said Steve.

I looked at her, then him back and forth.

"Suck it and I will let you fuck me."

"Fuck off will you!"

"I will, suck him and you can fuck me now, here."

I hesitated and looked her in the eye, she meant it. she really meant it. Steve put his hand on my head and pushed me down, I was on my knees now in front of this monster cock just in front of my face. I looked at Helen pleadingly.......

"Suck it, you know you want to, suck it."

I shut my eyes and opened my mouth and took the head in. it was more spongy than I thought it would be.

"Open your eyes and look at me." Helen ordered.

I opened my eyes, she had her hand in her panties, "Suck it."

I sucked it, I sucked it like I would want my own cock sucked. I wanted to fuck her so badly that I sucked and sucked.

Steve said, "not bad. He is a natural."

Helens hand was working furiously in her panties now as she looked at me suck off the man in front of me.

Steve started to moan and rock now and I started to panic. I was thinking don't cum in my mouth oh fuck don't cum. Helen stood behind me and took my head in her hands with her pussy grinding into the back of my head. I could not move as Steve fucked my face.

Suddenly his cock swelled in my mouth and spurt after spurt hit my tonsils, I had no choice but to swallow. So much spunk was spewing from his cock into my mouth that I was choking. Helen pulled me to my feet kissing me taking the spunk from my mouth with her tongue. Steve sat back in a chair and watched as Helen attacked my mouth.

"That was the most sexy erotic thing I have ever seen." She breathed.

"Now take me home and fuck me."

I did but we went to her place, I couldn't very well take her to my parents house. We fucked all night, it was all I had ever hoped for. My first proper fuck was with my dream girl. We stayed together all weekend and she showed me how to really make love, she taught me so much that weekend.

I moved in with her a week later and we were together for six months. The age thing was a big deal for her as her friends called her a pervert and a cradle snatcher. It was strange as it was only five years but sometimes seemed like twenty five, anyway it got to her and we split. She broke my cherry and my heart I really truly loved her.

I had to leave the company soon after, I couldn't stay there with her and moved to Spain to work the bars. I found after that first cock I quite liked it and realised I might be bisexual. I was spoilt for choice in Spain and had my pick of the tourists. I never got over her though..... Seven years later I was bar tending a wedding when I heard a familiar voice. It was Mary, her sister was the bride. We got chatting and I asked about Helen, she had stayed in touch and was well and living in Doncaster. She had never married or had any long term relationships as far as Mary knew. I took Helen's number from her and rang her the next day. The moment I heard her voice I was transported back seven years and we slipped straight back into conversation like we had never parted.

I invited her to come out to see me, I would pay her fare and find her an apartment for a week. To my joy she agreed and came 5 weeks later. She ended up staying out here with me for a month and we married six months later back in the UK. We are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary next week. I have never been tempted to stray and have both stayed faithful as far as I know, we have three children, Mary, Denise and Steve. I found the love of my life again, my first and last and this time I will never let her go.

12