Three Days With The Doctor Pt. 02

Story Info
Ros indulges Jane with a local treat.
6.2k words
4.25
6.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneBirch
JaneBirch
153 Followers

This is Part 2 of Jane's holiday affair with Ros in Turkey. If you haven't read part 1, I would suggest you do.

It's a slow burning story. There's a little fetish content in it, so if that's not your thing please move on.

Part 2 has been sitting in my draft folder for many months. When Part 1 was published there was a comment about the chosen location for the story, and I have waited to see if there was anything further. There has not been.

I wrote this fictional story to entertain, not to get into Politics. This is hardly the forum after all...

I like not to be humdrum or formulaic and try to be creative in the settings of my tales. The last year has been rather too humdrum.

I was originally going to write it in two parts, but circumstances will now mean it will be in three parts. Part 3 will be submitted for approval for publication if there is demand.

All characters are well over the age of eighteen. Stay safe. JB.

*****

My waking on the Saturday morning was not the sensual relaxing experience I would've hoped for. After almost twelve hours of mutual pleasure Ros and I had gone to sleep around midnight. A leisurely lie in, spiced with some intimacy with my lover, would have suited me fine, but it was not to be...

My first recollection was my legs being shaken.

"It's 8 o'clock Jane, time to get up," Ros's tone was impatient.

I rolled over, trying to ignore her, so I could come round slowly.

"Jane. It's time to get up!" Ros's tone was even more insistent, and the next thing I knew the sheet covering me was pulled off the bed.

"Whaaat!" I mumbled. "What's the problem?"

I looked up at her, bleary eyed. She was already dressed and standing, hands on hips, looking cross.

"It's time to get up Jane. We're going to be late. Here, put these on," and she threw me a pair of hi cuts she'd filched out of my holdall.

"Late? Late for what? It's Saturday isn't it?"

"Late for the Hammam dummy."

"Who's the Hammam?"

"It's not a who it's a what.." and with that she threw me a t shirt and my cut offs and went in to the bathroom.

I pulled the clothes on, dug around for my sandals and joined her in the bathroom.

Ros had just finished brushing her teeth. I turned the faucet on to have a wash.

"No time for that darling.. just brush your hair and meet me downstairs."

"But I smell, Ros. I smell of you...You came all over my face last night.."

"Don't fret about that Jane. Trust me, in a while you'll be clean as a new pin."

I was puzzled. What was the hurry? I had a quick pee, brushed my hair, and made my way downstairs.

***

So what is a Hammam?" I asked as we drove towards the town at a speed that was well over the maximum allowed in town.

"A Hammam is a Turkish bath."

"A Turkish bath! You've dragged me out of bed at the crack of dawn, and are driving like a lunatic for a bath??" I was dumbfounded.

"Not just any bath, not just any Turkish bath, but probably the best bathing experience you will have in your entire life Jane."

"Gosh Ros, that's a bold claim."

"You'll see Jane, you'll see."

***

It was the most innocuous of buildings. Up an alley off the main square. The stone looked dirty, the windows tightly shuttered, and there wasn't even a sign. All there was was a doorbell alongside a large arched door.

Ros rang the bell and stood back.

"So this is it, is it?"

"Have faith Jane, oh, and one other thing... do as your told," Ros's deep voice was serious...

The door swung open, and a beautiful young Turkish woman dressed in a white smock and knee length skirt greeted us, her white teeth shining as she smiled.

"Welcome to Zehra's. My name is Burcu" she said formally, but then seeing and recognising Ros, ignored all other formalities and started talking in Turkish.

"Come on, follow me, and don't forget, do as your'e told," Ros said.

Inside was a revelation. We walked through a wood lined lobby, past a beautiful antique reception desk and down a dark corridor. There was a smell of sandalwood, and an air of peace.

We emerged into a huge room, marble floored and walled. Above us a domed ceiling with light filtering though the apex and small star shaped openings. At ground level, sofas and chairs and coffee tables and large brass occasional lights were laid out in perfect symmetry.

"So Jane this is Zehra's. Zehra is a good friend. It's strictly women only, and you can't just walk in off the street. We are going into the private wing now. We'll be the only guests in there so you can relax, totally relax. You'll need to be naked, and at times your masseuses and attendants might be too. You can look, but don't touch, unless your'e invited to. Some of the time we'll be together and some of the time we won't. That's part of the fun...Oh and I've pre booked your treatments so you won't need to lift a finger. Enjoy yourself...I'll see you next in about forty minutes."

"It sounds heavenly Ros, I can't wait, and I'm sorry for being such a sceptic."

"It's OK Jane," and Ros gave me an innocent peck on the cheek, and we followed our host down another corridor.

***

I was shown into a small wooden changing room off a large bright marble lined room.

"Undress please. There are slippers if you need them. Put your clothes in the wardrobe and remove all jewellery and put it in the wall safe."

The door closed behind her as she left, so I started to undress.

***

Anticipation, they say, is always part of enjoyment, and so it was that day. I had butterflies in my stomach at numerous times, particularly at the start.

When I emerged from the changing room with a small towel wrapped around my waist, a young woman was waiting for me. She had a name badge pinned to the chest of her smock. Her name was Elif.

She led me through the marble lined room and into another smaller room. It was also marble lined, brightly lit and hot, extremely hot.

Elif sat me down on a bench next door to a curious looking marble sink with ornate brass taps. She beckoned for me to pass her the towel, so I did, feeling a little self conscious.

The perspiration was already starting to prickle on my skin and without the towel around my waist, the scents of Ros's and my exertions of the night before were all too obvious.

Elif was discreet though, and merely smiled at me.

She turned on one of the faucets and the marble sink started to fill. She then picked up a small brass bowl and started to swill water from the sink over my body.

With the heat of the room and now water being poured over me, my whole body started getting hotter...

Next she put the bowl down and opened the other tap. Boiling hot water cascaded into the sink and the room was soon filled with steam. In perfect English, Elif told me to sit and wait, so I did...

After about ten minutes, I felt cooked. My face was flushed, my pores were open and the sweat was just running off me. Elif reappeared, turned the boiling water off. The sink drained and the steam gradually disappeared.

She then opened a small plastic pack and put on what looked like white mittens. She poured more water on me and started to rub me with the mittens.

As exfoliants go, the mittens were extremely effective. So effective that as she rubbed my arms I could see my dead skin gathering in lumps. I'd always thought I'd kept a good beauty routine, Elif exploded that myth in moments...

Nowhere on my limbs was spared the treatment, and on my body even my bum got done. As she got closer to my pussy I started worrying that Elif would want to exfoliate around it too, but fortunately she stopped at my inner thighs.

When it was over I was invited to go and lie on a large ornately patterned marble table, face up, a towelling pillow to support my head.

Using what could only be described as a large pillow case, Elif emptied huge amounts of soapy suds out of a metal barrel and layered it on me until it was half a metre thick.

She discarded her smock and trousers revealing a black bikini and then washed and massaged me with the soap suds from head to toe. This time, nowhere was spared. Her fingers dived in between my toes, my buttocks, down through my pubes to my labia and even around my clit.

It was sensual and mildly arousing. I could have lain there forever. Every time I thought she was finished at one end of me, she started massaging back towards the other end. I would've got really turned on if I'd let myself go, but I was wary of doing something that would offend.

I soon knew how clean a new pin was. After a final rinse I was given a large white towel and Elif then led me out of the bathroom and into another large symmetrically laid out lounge.

It was cool, beautifully cool. In the middle on a raised dais there was a large circular canopied bed with gold pillows and white sheeting. There were even curtains that could be drawn around it for privacy.

"Please relax Mademoiselle. Your friend the doctor will be here soon," she said, smiling sweetly and I flopped down on to the bed.

I drank sweet black tea and waited. It was some twenty minutes later before Ros appeared. She was nude.

"How was that then Jane...are you clean now?"

"Amazing Ros, really amazing. Elif must have removed half a kilo of dead skin."

"Yes, it's a bit unnerving isn't it," she replied.

We lay on the bed propped up with pillows. I soon got over my self consciousness and discarded my towel. Ros told me about Zehra and how she had started the Hammam for women when she moved back from Berlin, where she had worked for some years. Even though homosexuality was tolerated in Turkey, when she set the business up, a Lesbian woman building a Hammam for women only, had not been without it's difficulties...

After a little while, Elif reappeared with small brass bowls filled with fresh fruit and snacks. She laid them on the bed between us, told us to relax for a while until Zehra was free, and drew the curtains.

Ros gathered me up in her arms and we cuddled affectionately. Our fingers and lips inevitably were drawn to each other. We aroused each other idly, it seemed so natural to fool around on such a huge bed.

Just as we were both getting warmed up, there was a sound of a door opening, so we stopped our fondling and sat up. One of the curtains parted and Zehra climbed on to the bed.

"Hell Ros, nice to see you again, how are you?" she enquired.

"Fine thanks Zehra, how are you?"

"Very good thanks. And this I assume is your friend Jane from England?"

"Yes, Zehra. She's never been to a Hammam before."

"In which case I hope you are enjoying yourself so far Jane?"

"Yes, lovely thanks." I was slightly awe struck by the diminutive size of Zehra, she was probably only five feet tall and wore her hair pulled back tight off her face in a bun. She looked more like a ballerina than the owner of a Hammam.

"Good, good," she replied and settled herself down between us, completely unfazed by the strong aroma of our mutual masturbation hanging in the air.

"So Ros, what have you got planned for Jane and yourself as treatments?"

"Well, I desperately need a wax, and I'd like Jane to have one too. I think she's got a pretty vulva lurking under all that pubic hair, and I'm getting bored of picking her pubes out of my teeth.."

"Whooa, Ros," I said, blushing profusely. "Too much information!"

Zehra smiled at me and simply asked, "And that's what you want too is it Jane? A full Hollywood wax?"

"Yes, if that's what Ros would like me to have," I said, my submissive nature taking over.

"And anything else Ros?" Zehra asked.

"My legs could do with a tidy up too please, but leave my armpits. You won't need to do anything more for Jane though, she's beautifully smooth"

"Well let's go along to the Salon and attend to things," she said and opened the curtains on one side of the bed.

We both slid off the bed. I reached for the towel to cover myself. Ros saw no need for such protection, and we followed Zehra out of the lounge.

The Beauty Salon was another large marble lined room at the back of the building. There were two reclining chairs side by side in front of a huge mirrored wall, which meant two guests could be treated simultaneously. Light flooded in through a frosted glass ceiling.

Zehra beckoned to each of us to sit down whilst she started to get things organised. Elif appeared wheeling a trolley with the wax heaters.

Sitting there, watching all the activity, I was reminded of my ex, Fay, waxing her colleague Valerie one Sunday at her flat.

Fay made me strip my jeans and thong off so Valerie could see what a bald pubis looked like. Valerie had never seen one before and was hesitating about getting her first wax.

Fay had been working me up into quite a state just before Valerie arrived, and all was revealed to poor Valerie as I dropped my undies.

They were soaked with my sap, I remember being terribly embarrassed and Valerie was speechless.

When all was ready, Zehra donned a mask and rubber gloves and wiped Ros down with a wipe. She then applied the powder onto her mound.

"Tell Jane about how you made the money in Berlin to afford this place Zehra. It's a great story."

"I'm sure Jane's got better things to talk about," Zehra replied self deprecatingly.

"No, I'd like to hear," I replied reckoning that anything that took my mind off the impending pain of a wax would be helpful.

"Well it's a simple tale," Zehra started, as the first spatula of wax was spread across Ros's inner thigh.

"I studied human nature Jane. There was a very lively vibe in the part of Berlin I lived and worked in. About ten years ago a lot of young people moved into the area. The accommodation, being in the old eastern part of the city, was run down and therefore cheaper.

I noticed that a lot more couples were coming in to the Salon where I worked to get their hair, nails or beauty treatments done simultaneously.

They wanted to be treated together so I persuaded my boss to try opening in the evenings for couples only.

It was a great success, so I wanted to expand the idea but my boss said No. So I left the Salon and started my own Salon.

I found a place next to a Tattoo and Piercing Parlor which turned out really well, as often customers wanting Tattoos would visit the Salon and vice versa.

I also started targeting my advertising at the LGBT community and the sub cultures that thrive in Berlin, and that brought in customers so that after a year I needed to hire staff and also think about bigger premises. I talked to Karl who ran the Tattoo Parlor and persuaded him to move to bigger premises too..

We ended up taking quite a big space, slightly out of town but with parking and close to a Student area. We fixed the place up really nicely, with a Cafe, a fifties style Barber Shop and a sixties style Unisex salon. Karl also had separate parlors for tattooing and piercing."

Ros's bikini wax was by now almost complete and Zehra was working on her upper thighs.

"As time went on we started doing special events for the Gay, Lesbian and Trans communities and occasionally even hair fetish events. They all proved really lucrative. Soon we had a full time staff of 12 and we were open seven days a week...

I worked really hard for a couple of years, but then my mother got ill, so I needed to come back to Turkey. So I sold the business to Karl, and used the cash raised to buy and restore this place."

"That's an amazing story Zehra," I said. "And has the move back here been successful?"

"For my family and my personal life yes, but the business here is not the same as in Berlin. It is busy in the summer but not so good in the winter and of course with Covid we were shut for some weeks. Attitudes here are very prejudiced too, so we are unable to advertise the same way we did in Berlin.

"Yes of course," I said. "Well I think it's a very special place, even if I'm slightly nervous about getting a wax...!"

"Jane, you shouldn't be nervous. I promise I will not hurt you, and you will love it when it's done..."

Ros's wax was by now complete save for the hideously embarrassing moment when she had to get on her hands and knees to get her anus waxed. I was glad I was to one side of her and didn't have to watch close up.

"There, you're all done Ros. Jane come and have a look."

I climbed off the recliner and moved across to Ros's. Zehra had disposed of her gloves and was now applying generous amounts of aloe vera to Ros's denuded vulva. There were a few little areas where the skin was pink and needed soothing, but the majority was now beautifully smooth and hairless. I could feel my mouth watering with the prospect of a long session getting reacquainted with Ros's sex later, and a twinge of anticipation in my pussy.

"Let's get Jane done now, Zehra. She needs it much more than I did!"

Zehra guided me back on to the recliner and moved the trolley with the waxing pots on it round to my side. Pulling my knees apart and easing me down the recliner, I was soon fully open to her gaze. Ros got off her recliner so she could watch...

"I'm going to need to use some clippers to get rid of some of this first Jane."

"Can you save it for me Zehra," piped up Ros. "It's so soft and silky, I want to keep it as a souvenir."

"Oh really Ros, you're dreadful," I said, embarrassed again..."Do you have to watch?"

"Yes I sure do Jane, I've been looking forward to this moment for about a day now.."

So Zehra set to work. She plugged in a set of clippers and switched them on. Ros insisted that a small towel was put underneath me so she could collect my pubes.

The clippers hummed quietly, menacingly. They were much more powerful than anything I'd experienced before, and in seconds Zehra had reduced my generous forest of curls to an ugly scrub. The only thing she did not touch was the small trail of hair below my tummy button.

"That looks better already," cooed Ros. "Look at how large her clit is Zehra, have you ever seen anything like it?"

"Jane is certainly blessed with a beautifully large nubbin, Ros. However I suspect the power of this particular set of clippers is partly responsible. There, see, you can see the tip of her clitoris is quite engorged, and she is lubricating too.

Are you close to an orgasm Jane?" she asked matter of factly.

"Quite close," I managed to reply in a whisper, as indeed the strong vibrations from the clippers had aroused me significantly.

"Well Ros if you don't mind I'll just finish Jane off quickly before I wax her." Zehra put a cover over the clipper blades, and then pressed the body of the device back between my lips and switched them on.

I was overwhelmed in a matter of seconds. The power of the vibrations right up against my lips and clit was something I'd never experienced before.

"Ohhhh yaaay.." I squealed as pleasure burst through me with waves of contractions as my release peaked...

Zehra waited till I was recovering before switching the clippers off and removing them.

"You seem to be very lucky Jane. Not only can you achieve orgasm swiftly, you also reward yourself and your partners with copious amounts of love cream. How lucky you are..."

"Thank you, that was amazing," I mumbled, still recovering from the huge cum.

"Let's finish the job off and then we can go and get some lunch," Zehra said, gathering up the small towel from under me and gave it to Ros. "Your trophy Ros. Dense brown curls soaked in fresh pussy juice. Not many women I know would give up so much so willingly..."

Ros looked like a cat with the cream. Her eyes sparkled...

The rest of the treatment was only painful at times. Zehra was highly skilled. I was surprised that she wore no gloves or mask when she was treating me, and I noticed too her fingers lingered around my pussy a little. I was spent from my orgasm and lay there mute and dazed as she ripped the remains of my pubes out with the hot wax...

JaneBirch
JaneBirch
153 Followers
12