Three Days With The Doctor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inevitably I was invited to go on to my hands and knees and suffered the indelicacies of my bum hole being waxed. Ros was particularly demanding whilst that was done. She wanted every last hair to be expunged, much to my discomfort...

***

Back in the lounge lying in comfort on the huge bed we relaxed and drank water melon juice. If Zehra had not joined us, we would have probably been at each others pussies again, but we resisted each other and chatted with our host. Elit brought us another tray of small treats. All in all it had been a lovely morning.

"So ladies, I hope you enjoyed our time together this morning. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No nothing," I said, "everything has been perfect."

Then Ros said, quite unexpectedly, "Well Zehra, what I think is that Jane really needs is a haircut. She's had her hair short in the past. It suits her face shape better. She can show you a photo on her phone. She looks good enough to eat. when she has short hair."

"I see," Zehra said. "And you agree with Ros do you Jane? I mean you want to get your hair done do you?"

I could feel both sets of eyes were staring at me...I felt pressured to say what they wanted to hear...

""Well...I really did like it when my hair was short. My girlfriend was a hairdresser so she cut it beautifully. It took her a long time but the result was fantastic."

"I see," Zehra said. "The thing is though Jane, I've got an appointment booked in for this afternoon, so if you want me to cut your hair it would need to be tomorrow. Is that OK?"

"Oh, I see. Let's not bother about it then," I said quickly, circumstances suddenly giving me a way out without an awkward moment with Ros.

Whilst it was true that I'd loved having my hair short, I thought Ros was making a bit of an issue about it considering how little time we had known each other.

"Let's touch base in the morning," Ros said with her deep voice. It was that tone that implied that she was in control and my opinion was of no consequence. It was that tone of voice that I'd been finding so irresistible all week.

The matter was settled at least as far as Ros was concerned.

"Yes by all means." said Zehra. "I'm sorry about this afternoon, but I have a rather picky customer coming. She's an old customer from Berlin who is staying here on holiday. I cut her a bob yesterday, and today she is bringing her new girlfriend to see me."

I thought nothing about this chatter, but Ros was immediately curious. "Her name wouldn't be Celine by any chance Zehra?"

"Why yes Ros. How did you know that? Her name is Celine Bettencourt."

"We sat next to her in the hotel restaurant last night. Her hair was beautifully cut into a bob, so I guessed. It wasn't that difficult. She also told me that her friend was arriving today and she was looking forward to playing with her like I was playing with Jane..."

I immediately felt a chill run to the pit of my stomach. Memories of the Lush inside me in the restaurant were a little too fresh.

"And were you playing with Jane, Ros?"

Yes Zehra I was, and I have continued doing so today..."

"Come then Ros and Jane, why don't you both go and get dressed and then drop in to the Hair Salon before leaving, Elit will show you where it is. I must go and prepare for my client."

***

The Hair Salon was in the main building facing on to a courtyard. There were big frosted glass windows and doors to maintain discretion. Inside it was bright and airy and more like a barber shop than a women's salon. Two large black leather and chrome chairs dominated the room, they were slightly offset to each other and had a glass screen between them. One sat in front of a typical large illuminated mirror, whilst the other faced a plain white wall. The floor was white tiled, and a black enamel wash station sat in a corner.

Zehra brought out small padded leather wheeled stools for us to sit on. Celine and her friend had not arrived, so we chatted for a while.

"The salon is a little like the one I created in Berlin," Zehra said, "but not as large or so special. I've imported all the equipment, so the scissors all come from Japan, the driers from England and the clippers from Germany and America. My clients expect the best so that is what I must ensure they get."

The door opened again and Elit ushered in Celine and her friend. We all stood and introductions were made. Celine's girlfriend's name was Ava. She looked vaguely Spanish to me, with long dark hair tied back and a tanned face. She was wearing an orange top with puff sleeves, a short denim skirt and flip flops. I guessed she was early twenties, certainly younger than Ros and I and probably half Celine's age. She was pretty with fine features, prominent eyebrows and an oval face.

Celine, Ros and Zehra started talking in Turkish, leaving Ava and I looking at each other.

Hoping she spoke English, I asked her where she was from and was surprised when she answered she'd just arrived from London. Her accent confirmed she was Spanish, and she went on to tell me she was originally born in Barcelona but now lived in Harrow. I asked her how long she had known Celine and she was rather unclear in her answer. She implied that whilst they had known each other for sometime this was only the second time they'd met.

Celine, Ros and Zehra's conversation continued, at times becoming quite animated. I asked Ava how long she was staying, she answered only for a week. Conversation was not really flowing between us, and when I asked her what she was having done at the salon she shrugged and told me that Celine knew, all she'd been told when Celine met her at the airport was that she would be getting her hair cut after lunch. I sensed she was very nervous.

The conversation between Ros, Celine and Zehra finished. Zehra showed Ava to the chair in front of the mirror and wrapped a large white cape around her as she sat down. Celine pulled up one of the stools.

Thinking that this was an opportune moment to leave, I made for the door.

"Where are you going?" asked Ros.

"Well I thought we were going back to your place now?"

"No, not quite yet. Celine invited us to stay and watch Zehra cut Ava's hair, and I agreed to stay."

"Oh I see," I said, resumed my seat on the stool and dug my phone out of my bag. I wasn't really bothered about watching, I'd seen my ex girlfriend cut enough people's hair over the time we were together to satisfy any idle curiosity I had.

Zehra spent a lot of time brushing Ava's hair out and braiding it into 5 pigtails to start with, so there wasn't much to watch.

After a while, Ros could see that I was on Social Media and started to get impatient with me. There was a stern hissed "Put it away," so I did as I was told.

By this time Zehra had cut Ava's hair into a long bob. It suited her face shape nicely and Zehra was just point cutting the layers to finish it off. She spun the chair round to show Celine with a flourish. Ava was smiling, no doubt pleased it was over. She looked lovely.

There was then another conversation in Turkish between Celine and Zehra with Ros chipping in. It ended with Zehra turning the chair back toward the mirror, re-fastening the cape and saying to Ava.

"Celine isn't pleased with the result Mademoiselle, she wants it shorter, so we must start again."

Ava's smile disappeared, replaced with a look of dismay. Zehra started to section off the hair on the top of her head. She took a long time making sure she'd done it accurately. The mood in the room became quite tense, nobody spoke, everybody watching Zehra get Ava's hair pinned up the way she wanted it.

Finally, when she was happy she picked up a thick comb and a set of electric clippers. She changed the guard and then set to work on the side of Ava's head. The clippers were noisy but clearly very powerful as hair started falling from Ava's head in great clumps. In a few seconds the hair on the side and back of Ava's head had been cut to half an inch in length and the floor was covered with hair clippings. Ava's reflection in the mirror showed her shock at the speed of her shearing.

Zehra changed the guard on the clippers and started the long process of blending the nape and the sides, She left both looking soft and feminine before cutting the top of Ava's hair into a sassy pixy cut with a long sweeping fringe. The speed she accomplished this last task was mesmerising, and the result was that Ava looked absolutely stunning.

Zehra worked her final magic on Ava's hair, point cutting and using a small clipper to clean up her neck. When Zehra spun the chair round the second time, Ava looked lovely.

I think all of us were turned on a little. Ava looked so sexy. Celine was effusive with her praise of Zehra's skill, and couldnt't keep her hands of Ava. It looked like they were going to have a pleasant afternoon in bed as soon as they were alone...

I whispered to Ros that we ought to leave and so we said our goodbyes.

Zehra was gracious as I thanked her for all the treatment and the personal attention. She continued to press me about whether I wanted a haircut, so I told her we would think about it and call her the following day. Having seen how lovely Ava looked some of my trepidation had evaporated.

***

We were soon back in Ros's bedroom. Ros had suggested we might go to the beach for a swim so we were meant to be just changing. Things got slightly side tracked.

We faced each other, watching the other undress. When Ros removed her T shirt and shorts, I could see that her pink panties had a large wet spot around her vagina and I quizzed her about it.

She seemed reluctant to talk about it to start with, almost as if she was embarrassed. But I persisted, and to make it easier knelt down in front of her and peeled down her panties. The scent of her arousal was released and I breathed it in deeply.

Now that we were no longer in eye contact Ros started to talk.

"I've always had a thing about watching people get their hair cut Jane. I suppose it's a fetish really. I'm not sure when it started, and there are a number of different triggers, but sometimes I just get swept away with lust."

I'd paused from pulling her panties down completely but now resumed. The gusset became visible. It was thick with her cream. I lifted her legs one by one so she could step out of them.

"Watching Zehra cut Ava's hair turned me on as you can see. I had to finger myself through my shorts...none of you noticed."

I picked up the small pink scrap, brought it to my nose to inhale her scent once more, and then presented it to her.

"And did you come?" I asked gazing into her eyes.

"Nearly," came the reply.

"In which case, I'd better relieve you of all that pent up arousal."

I sank back to my knees and engulfed her newly waxed pussy with my lips...

***

We finally got to the beach at around 4. Ros insisted I wore the red bikini Cal had bought me. It was almost indecent.

It was so tiny! That didn't cause much of a problem for my small boobs, but with the bottoms, there was a distinct camel toe now my pubes were gone. Inevitably Ros thought that was a turn on, and at every opportunity got her fingers on me to push the fabric further inside. Fortunately most of the people on the beach were in the sea cooling off so we weren't caught.

We swam for a while and then just messed about in the sea. At one point we ended up standing with the water just below our boobs and gently frigged each other through our bikini bottoms. I don't think either of us intended for the other to climax. It was fun just being so indecently intimate in a public place.

Suddenly the water down the front of Ros's bikini became much much warmer. It was a couple of seconds before I realised what was happening...

"Ros, are you having a wee?" I asked pulling my fingers away from her nether lips.

"Yes, sorry... desperate, and you were hitting my clit at just the right spot. Such a turn on...If you could just keep going for a little while I promise I'll come quietly..."

My fingers returned to their task, the water was now cool again.

As she reached her peak she fell forwards and we embraced, losing our balance and falling underwater.

Lying on our towels drying off, she told me she'd never had an orgasm underwater before, and recommended that I tried it sometime.

***

When the sun started to fade, we picked up our stuff and headed back to the house. Ros opened a bottle of wine and we set on the canopied day bed on the terrace. Ros insisted that I took my bikini bottoms off, saying she wanted to inspect my pussy properly now it was hairless. She propped me up with cushions got on the bed by my feet and then splayed my legs wide open.

She pulled her phone from her shorts.

"I want to film you coming Jane. Your clit is so huge, I bet it contracts as you come. Just finger yourself... you'll know what to do to make it happen quickly."

Dipping my fingers down and feeling myself up, bereft of hair again, was pleasantly erotic. My index finger soon fell into the gentle rhythm I used for personal relief. Up and down the side of my nub, gentle pressure on the down stroke, more pressure on the up stroke. An occasional flick of my bud built my arousal, and when I was approaching the point of no return, I jammed two fingers up inside and rubbed myself vigorously to orgasm. Ros filmed the whole thing and when I'd finished she insisted I watched it.

I'd never been filmed before. It was curiously arousing watching mysellf diddle. I made a mental note to explore the use of video again at a later date.

Sadly, I couldn't detect any visual evidence of myself coming apart from my fingers stopping. It wasn't a huge orgasm and there was only a smear of love juice...

I lay back in the pillows feeling sated and sleepy as the darkness fell.

To be continued.

12