Three Degrees of Revenge

Story Info
Heart stopping result.
1.3k words
4.01
137.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers

"Well, Foster, I'm here like you asked. I hope this is not some lame attempt at reconciliation. We are divorced and I am marrying your brother as soon as his divorce is final. Thank God, I found a man with a dick who knows how to use it. And if anyone tries to take me away from him, he's fight for me and not just roll over like you did."

"No, Mariella, this is not an attempt to reconcile."

"Then it better not be an ego-saving attempt to get me to admit it wasn't your fault. Face it, Foster, if you had been the man I needed instead of the wimp you were, I would never have even looked at your brother. In fact, George would have never approached me if he thought you deserved me. I may be at fault some, but so are you."

"I'm not here to try and escape blame."

"Then why the hell did you ask me here?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I am through trying to get revenge."

"Thank goodness you have kept some lick of sense. I guess you couldn't figure out how to get revenge on us, huh?"

"No, I didn't say I didn't get revenge. I said I don't plan on getting any more revenge."

"I haven't noticed anything. Just how have you gotten your so-called revenge?"

"I've gotten revenge sex." Foster had sly grin on his face.

"Revenge sex? With George's wife, Alice? That's a laugh. You think you having sex with the wife he is divorcing will hurt him or me? She was probably desperate enough to have sex with you and half the homeless population."

"Well, I found her to be quite an adequate sex partner. In fact, she was more than willing to have anal sex. You and George should try it. Alice and I really enjoyed it. Oh yeah, she swallows too. That makes the blowjobs much more interesting for me."

"Lah-dee-dah, regardless of your alleged sexual satisfaction with your sister-in-law, I find nothing in your sex with Alice that would upset us. What a poor excuse for revenge."

"I never said that was the revenge sex I was talking about. You were the one to mention me having sex with Alice."

"Then who have you had sex with?"

"Think of the last person in the world you would believe would have sex with me that you know."

"Foster, I don't have time for guessing games. The only person I know that would mother?"

"It wasn't seduction. She was quite willing, and I think she was well-pleased. We've been together several times."

"You're lying. There is no way... "

"Call her if you don't believe me."

"Okay. I'll call your bluff right now. Don't you move."

"Hadn't planned on it."

"Hello, Mother? I have been talking to Foster. You won't believe the crazy story my dirty-minded ex-husband told me about you and him. I didn't believe it for a second."

"You mean about Foster and me having sex?"

"Yes, please tell me it's not true so I can ream my ex a new one."

"Mariella, you never asked my opinion on what you did to Foster and your marriage. I have never been so disappointed in you. That man treated you like a queen. He did not deserve being cuckolded. You should have asked for a divorce before you started fucking your lover, excuse my language. So, I could tell you that Foster and I have not been intimate, but it would not be true. The truth is that Foster and I have spent several evenings in conjugal bliss. My Lord, Mariella, how could you throw away such an accomplished lover as Foster? He is a far better lover than your father ever was. I can't believe what I've been missing all these years. Thank goodness I found him before I got too old."

"Mother, we're talking about you and my husband having sex."

"Your ex-husband, dear. You know, the one you threw away to run off with his own brother. How low can two people go? I am so ashamed of you. Foster and I were two single people who were attracted to each other. Frankly, I've had crush on Foster ever since you brought him home for us to meet him. He is the nicest man I have ever met. For your information, we make love, we don't fuck."

"You... you don't plan to keep seeing him, do you?"

"I just hope he will still want to see me. Oh, since he's there, tell him that he won't have to use condoms the next time. My pills should be in effect by next week. I can't wait we can have sex bareback."

"Mother! You can't... mother? She hung up on me!"

"Your mother is something else. When we go out, no one believes that she's your mother. They think she's you or your sister."

"Well Foster, I take it back. You succeeded in humiliating me beyond my comprehension. Fucking my mother. Score one for your side. I guess I should be grateful that it can't get any worse. The revenge is over."

"Once again you are making false assumptions. Your mother called me to see how I was doing and apologized for what you did to me. She asked to come over and make me dinner. Well, we had dinner, then we had wine, and then we had each other. Your mother's body is in great shape for her age. Did you know that she has started shaving her pubic hair just for me?"

"I could have gone 100 years without having to hear that. I don't want to talk about my mother anymore or your pathetic sex life. Are you trying to say, that you concocted a worse revenge sex punishment against me than fucking my mother?"

"Yep."

"I don't see how that could be anyone else I know."

"George came over to apologize for taking you away from me. I was about to tell him he was welcome to your cunt when he offered on his own to suck me and swallow. He knew you didn't swallow. The next thing I knew, he was on his knees in front of me. It was the best blowjob I have ever had. I have known since he went to college that he was bi-sexual, but this was the first time he had ever made a pass at me. After I recovered my erection, I agreed to fuck him in the ass. I was so grateful because of the blowjob that I probably would have done it even if he hadn't asked. Believe me, I had no romantic feelings for him. Once I got into it, I pounded him, but I was imagining I was pounding you. Otherwise, I probably would have thrown up."

"I know you're lying this time, Foster. George is all man. He wouldn't be with another man sexually if his life depended on it. I don't believe you. I won't believe you."

"Would you believe your own eyes?"

"What do you mean?"

"I took a video of the blowjob on my phone. Here." Mariella watched a couple of minutes and ran to the restroom to throw up. She came out looking like she had run a marathon. She plopped down in the chair in abject defeat clutching her chest.

"My whole world has fallen apart. I have nothing left to live for."

"Au contraire, my dear. Think of all the happy times we will have in the future at family gatherings, you, me, your mother... I forgot to tell you that your mother has talked your sister into a threesome. Evidently, it something your mother had always wanted to try. Mariella? Mariella?"

"Could someone call 911? I think she just had a heart attack."

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers