Three Drops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

"Did I tell you to stop?"

Alice quickly took the nipple back in her mouth and sucked while I explained her punishment.

"As you are sucking the left nipple that tit will be punished first, I am going to whip the underside of your tits, if you loosed contact with your nipple during the punishment, I will start again, blink once if you understand?"

"I do not expect to hear anything apart from the sucking noise of the nipple, I will whip each one five times." This was more of a statement of intent.

I bought the whip across, each time I did Alice moved up in shock but kept sucking on her nipple as if her life depended on it.

Then the right nipple was pushed in her mouth without any time to take a breath. There were tears in her eyes and I could see a pool of fanny juices that had run down her body and pooled at her neck. After the last one was done, I could see the faint lines on the underside of each tit, the whips were meant to cause pain not marks. Alice was still sucking her nipple I told her to stop, and her head hung down, the vibrator was still going and she was panting for breath.

"Sir please can I cum?"

"No" I replied.

I brought the table up a bit dropped my shorts and slipped my cock in her mouth, she quickly started to suck it as best she could, lying on a table strapped down and only being able to move her head, I started to move the vibrator in and out, she sucked harder and within a min I shot my load down her throat. With my cock still in her mouth I just said "Now."

She came, her body shook a bit, and I waited, then took my cock out of her mouth then slowly brought the table back up and waited for her to calm down as we still had this mornings' exercise to do. I undid the straps for Alice and left her there to sort herself out while I went over to the exercise equipment.

There were a free weighs of different sizes, a long bar that was bent at each end with heavy weighs on, which I realised was for putting your feet under for sit ups and one exercise bike with pads that Alice had told me earlier about. Since Alice had thrown out her ex her exercising had been a bit hit and miss, this had to be put right.

I had her stand on the scales and saw that her weight had increased by nearly 8lbs, this was not good. I looked at the record book and saw that her weight had increased over the last few months since throwing her ex out.

"This is the plan, we will both exercise at 7am every day and again at 7pm unless either of us has had to make other plans, you will never refuse to go anywhere with other people socially. You will tell me when it is and we will make a note. You will always be inspected before each workout, I will always encourage you and support you and once you have lost a few pounds the exercise will keep it off. You will eat normal food as you will need the energy none of this dieting as I do not want you to pass out from lack of energy. I will set the weights, reps and time, if you fail you will be punished how I see fit, I may just punish you if I have had a bad day, you will accept it. I will also buy a cross trainer so we can do another form of exercise. Do you accept what I have said and my intent?"

"Yes sir."

Alice stood there waiting, I found a vibrator that was attached to a heavy block, I had to ask "What is this for?"

"Sir, when I do a press up that goes in my fanny and I have to make sure I take it all every time."

"As good as any place to start."

Alice got in the press up position and I lined up the vibrator with her fanny and turned it on a medium setting.

"You will make sure that you push your tits against the floor as well as the vib all the way up, you have 1 min to do 30 press ups"

I did the same as well and counted each one and I struggle but did the 30, my arms hurt but I carried on

After 15 her body was shaking, at 20 she collapsed with the vib still buzzing inside her.

With no thought at all I told her "Get up and mark it in the book and I will punish you later, then get in the sit up position by that low bar."

Alice got up and you could see the juices had started to flow, put the information in the book and sat by the bar. How could I make this more interesting?

Part of me wanted to stand in front and make her suck my cock each time, but I went with a better plan.

"You will do a sit up each time you come up you will offer your tits for me to suck when I come up as well on the other side of the bar."

This worked well we did 15 sit ups and I sucked first the left then the right nipple on each up part.

"Get on the exercise bike next as I want to see how it works."

Alice was getting a bit worked up from both sort of exercise as she straddled the bike, I squeezed each nipple because I could.

I set the speedo to the speed Alice had to keep to and the timer for how long, if either was not kept I noticed a light came on at the console. I stood next to Alice and did the free weights for the same time. The timer went and we swapped but I did not set the speed just the timer, we swapped again within 2 mins the light was blinking, we kept going till the timer went off.

"Tell me why I have to punish you?"

"I did not do the set amount of press ups and also I did not keep up the speed on the bike sir."

"Mark it in the book, we shall warm down a bit then take a shower."

I took off my now sweaty clothes and got in the shower, with Alice close behind, I turned to her and said "You will wash me then you will turn around get on your hands and knees and ask to be fucked before you wash your self-off and dry yourself. Once you have done this you will make sure all the equipment we have used has been wiped down and is clean. I will leave, you will go upstairs get ready for work and go Mon to Fri.

The weekend will be different. I will see you at 7pm for inspection and more exercise, I will also punish you for this morning."

Taking Alice from behind grabbing her swinging tits and squeezing her nipples and hear her asking for permission to cum, I denied the request. Having her then stand up and put her tit in my mouth and then putting my cock in her fanny as she stands there is a good way to start the day, when I gave her permission to cum she came and if I had not been supporting her as the water washed over us I sure she would have fallen down. I lowered her to the floor and slapped her tits as they hung sideways got out of the shower dried myself and went home leaving Alice to sort everything out. I would inspect it later, it was Sunday morning and I think my life just got better all because of three little drops.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers
12