All Comments on 'Three Entitled Girls Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Can’t wait for the next update.

This looks interesting. I been following you since the beginning. This is nice to see Mark’s daughter looking dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This might be better suited for the Fetish category or Nonconsensual/Reluctance category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What do I think of the characters? How does despicable sound?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bro pls post the next chapters soon. Also, it would be awesome if you kept adding the footjob stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

On p. 1, Anna's brother is Ethan, not Eric (per you last story)

At breakfast, Anna thinks "Her brother Eric is probably sleeping at some girl's house right now. "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting keep it up.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I gave you a five star rating, even though I really leaned more toward a (4)...the whole (RAPE) premise is really not what Ethan/Eric deserves; you describe him in such glowing and 'respectable' terms.

But the girls, even his sister, Jenna, start to look at him as a piece of meat, not deserving of his feelings...he obviously likes Anna, having been friends for so long, even tolerating her youthful tantrums, yet never taking advantage of her wealth, and not recognizing her own feelings for him.

His mom, her mom...even they are pushing this "romance", if you can call it that. And HE wants to be faithful to his girlfriend...not many guys his age would pass up "a shot at" someone like Anna...athletic, rich, beautiful....and obviously crushing on him.

On to next chapter...& decision to stay and experience his demise by force, or forego reading this...decision will come during reading. Benefit of the doubt to you, dear author!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous