Three for the Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe stared as the doors to the bar closed behind her. "Nice ass for an old lady!" He observed, suddenly aware that she was after all an attractive, sexy woman.

"Aaa, yah." Sam agreed.

"I'm really sorry, guys." I apologized sincerely. "I never intended for this plan to backfire like this. I guess I should have known there were potential problems."

"Are you married, Joe?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." He admitted.

"Me too, I added.

"What if my wife found out?" Sam continued.

"What if she found you were meeting me to get your cock sucked, you idiot! Would that be better or worse for you?"

"Good point." Sam admitted.

"She does have a nice ass." Joe restated. I could tell he was in favor of going to her house. "And, she did say she could help cure my slice." Joe chuckled as if he needed an excuse besides letting a woman watch as he got a toe curling blow job.

"I agree about that ass." I responded. "Did you guys notice how limber she is, she hardly bent her knees when she retrieved her ball after holing out!"

Joe continued, "I hate to admit it guys but I did find myself wondering what was under that long sleeved blouse and calf length skirt. She's a little wrinkled around the eye and lips but then I'm getting there and I'm at least fifteen years younger!" I knew that if we'd have voted at that moment Joe was all in.

I looked at Sam. "What do you say? Would you like to let her watch while I give little Sam a good tongue bath?"

"I don't know." Sam replied reluctantly. "I've never done anything like this before! It took me five weeks after reading your post to get the courage to respond. And now, before I'm even a little comfortable with the idea of getting naked with another man I've got to absorb this?"

"You really are a virgin, aren't you?" Joe asked. Sam nodded and blushed but grinned.

"In for a penny, in for a pound!" Joe said. "I'm in."

"Me too." I said as I stood up. "What about you, Sam?"

Sam didn't say anything but he finished his beer and followed us towards the door. We were outside the bar collecting our clubs when Joe said, "Don't leave without me guys, I've got to make a pit stop."

"Good thinking," Sam agreed and we followed Joe to the locker room. We were all draining our bladders when Joe suggested we take just one car to Mary Beth's so as not to make a scene. So that's what we did. It was a short drive to Mary Beth's, less than the mile and a half we had just walked around the golf course. Our first surprise was when we were stopped at a guard house and asked who we were visiting. The guard was polite, checked his clip board, asked for our names and waved us through saying "Mrs. Cohan is expecting you."

Our second surprise was the brick wall and wrought iron gate that guarded her home. Joe was opening his window to use the intercom when the gate started to move. Once inside the gate we approached the house on a fairly large circular drive. Sam declared, "I guess we needn't have worried about parking!"

"I should say not!" I agreed. The home itself was large, very large especially by retirement community standards. The center section was two stories, all stone and brick with a slate roof. On either side were wings, the one on the right big enough for a three car garage! The one on the left was equally as big but had large windows instead of garage doors. The brick wall connected to the house on both sides and allowed access through either the garage or the front door.

"This place had to cost a pretty penny!" Joe observed as he took it all in.

"Thank-you Mr. Obvious!" I said as we got out of the car and took the path to the large front double doors. Before we got there we were greeted at a smaller door just behind the garage that led to one of those rooms that used to be known as a "mud room" but has been re-named a "drop-off room." Mary Beth welcomed us, "I'm so glad you decided to accept my invitation. Please leave your shoes here and follow me." She turned and entered the main portion of the house in a room which can only be described as a parlor. It was very nicely decorated but did not have a TV! As I left the drop-off room I glanced to my right at a kitchen that would be the envy of an Iron Chef. Behind the parlor was a dining room with a glass wall that over looked what appeared to be a golf course and later when I had a chance to inspect more closely turned out to be just that!

As we walked towards the back of the house past a room on the left that must have been a library/office I clumsily attempted to compliment Mary Beth, "You certainly have a very nice place here."

"Yes, dear," Mary Beth smiled as she explained, "Bill was a much better lawyer than golfer. This was our winter home for a few years and when he retired we liquidated our holdings in the North and settled here permanently." We entered what can best be described as her casual entertainment "wing," she asked, "Would you boys like a drink? Beer again or something a little stronger? I have scotch, bourbon, rum, vodka, gin and, I think, tequila."

Joe's eyes lit up. "Bourbon on the rocks, please!"

She reached for a bottle of Gentleman Jack and a Texas Tumbler, filled it half full of ice and covered that with the bourbon. She pushed it to the front of the bar and said, "Don't be lazy, Joe, I'm tending bar not waiting on you."

Joe took a seat at the bar and she turned to Sam, "What about you, pick your poison."

"Rum and Coke for me." She filled a highball glass with ice and reached for a bottle of 8 year old Bacardi. Putting both in front of Sam she opened a small glass bottle of Coke and said, "It would be best if you mixed it yourself, the way you like it, don't you think?"

She walked around the front of the bar. "What about me, don't I get a drink too?" I asked sheepishly.

"Of course you will, Freddie boy, but first you're going to have a different kind of cocktail! I'm going to slip into something a little more comfortable and while I'm gone I want you to entertain Sam and Joe by taking off all your clothes. And please be neat about it. You can fold them properly and put them right here." She instructed as she pointed a small table next to the wall. "Is that clear?"

I blushed at the thought of being the only one naked, sure, I had sucked Joe's cock at Henry's but this was different, very different. "Yes." I muttered.

"I can't hear you, Freddie boy." She chided, sternly.

"Yes." I replied clearly as I started to unbutton my shirt.

"Yes, what?" She demanded impatiently.

"Yes, Mary Beth?" I asked, confused.

"No damn it!" She hissed angrily, "Don't you get it Freddie Boy? You naughty boys are here to entertain me! While we are playing this game in this room you three little perverts are mine. You...are...MY... sex toys! Get it?" She placed her hand on my crotch and rubbed my cock through my trousers. "I think Little Freddie gets it, doesn't he!?" She squeezed again for emphasis.

"Yes, ma'am." I answered as I removed my socks.

"No! Are you dense or are you angling for a spanking? That's right; when you boys displease me I'm going to spank your bare butts and you will let me do it. Would you like to know why? I'll tell you why. You boys need me! You need me to really play this game. You need my approval and my discipline. That's right! You need a woman to accept the perverted kind of sexual being you are and to praise you for being such good cock suckers or spank you for displeasing me." Her hand squeezed by balls again. "You boys will call me Mistress."

Sam and Joe sat in silence. "Last chance, cock suckers! When I come back you Freddie boy will be naked and if you two are still here we'll let the games begin!" She turned and walked out.

"Holy shit! Joe exclaimed. "What the hell are we getting in to?"

Sam looked concerned. "Maybe we should just leave?"

"Not!" I countered. "You two can leave if you want but I'm staying." I finished stripping and folded my clothes neatly as she had instructed. It was a weird feeling. I was naked and getting a boner but felt some how liberated. Joe and Sam were still dressed and the more I thought about it the more my cock swelled.

Joe looked at my boner and observed, "Looks like you are getting a charge out of this! You must be looking forward to getting your lips around my cock!"

I just smiled and licked my lips as I heard Mistress Mary Beth return. "Looks like party time!" She chuckled as she entered the room. She had changed into a long black satin night gown, slit on both side to mid hip. She appeared visibly taller and as she walked it was easy to see why. She was wearing stockings and heels. Black thigh high stockings and black sandals that added at least four inches. "I must confess: I watched Bill suck a lot of cocks but I've never been alone with three cock suckers at once." Something about this petite lady dressing so provocatively and using such vile language was making me even more excited. Was it the fact that she took control? Or was it more than that, was it knowing the polite lady we met on the golf course changing into a dominating woman? She was turning three grown men, each twice her size, into compliant little boys.

Sam objected, "I think you read me all wrong, Mistress. I was meeting Fred to get my cock sucked not the other way around."

"Don't you worry, Sammy boy, all in good time!" She poured herself a glass of white wine. "Now, boys, first things first. When Alicia and I played mistress for Bill and Rob we liked to play a little game to see which one of our cock hungry husbands got to go first! By that I mean which one would get to show off his skills first. It worked like this; I would shuffle a deck of cards, let them each cut the deck once and then I would deal the cards one at a time to each of them. High card won and the loser removed one item of clothing from the winner. First one naked got sucked off."

"How is that going to work with the three of us?" Sam wanted to know.

"Let's think about it, shall we? How about this, boys. You stand in a line facing me with our little cock sucker in the middle. I'll deal one card to each of you. High card wins and Freddie boy will remove one article of clothing from the winner and first one naked gets sucked off."

"But, Mistress, what if Fred gets the high card?" Joe asked.

"You mean 'Freddie Boy' don't you, Joey boy? If you make that mistake again I'll have to spank you, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." We replied in unison.

"Very well, now to answer your question, how about this? When Freddie Boy gets the high card he has to stroke his cock for us for fifteen seconds and if he cums he gets spanked." She was enjoying seeing just how far she could push us. "Take your places, gentlemen!" Sam and Joe joined me in the middle of the room. Mistress Mary Beth placed one of the bar stools in front of me and retrieved a deck of cards from under the bar. She shuffled the cards as she walked around us as if inspecting the troops. When she stopped in front of me used the deck of cards to rake my sensitive cock from my balls to the very tip. "Is Little Freddie getting anxious, Freddie Boy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you ready to show mistress what you can do?

"Please, Mistress, let me show you what I can do!" I looked into her eyes but couldn't help but notice that her breasts though small were smooth and firm.

"Very well, if you insist." She turned to take her place and as she did let us see the deep V that revealed the same smooth pale tight skin of her back. Her face showed signs of ageing but the rest of her body was still very sexy. The cut of the night gown accentuated her butt which was growing more and more interesting.

She placed the deck on the stool and invited each of us to cut the deck. When each of us had taken our turn she picked it up and smiled. "Time to begin!" She said gaily! "Sammy Boy gets the ten of hearts! Freddie boy gets the five of spades! Joey Boy gets the eight of hearts, too bad Joey Boy! Better luck next time! You know what Freddie Boy? I think you should give Little Sammy a nice squeeze and then tell Sammy Boy what you want to do to him as you take off his shirt."

I turned and placed my hand on Sam's crotch, I gave it a few quick rubs and the squeezed his balls. As I took off his shirt I said "I'm going to give Little Sammy a good sucking."

Sam's eyes were semi-closed as he sighed and said, "I can't wait."

"Nor should you, Sammy Boy! Oh look, queen of clubs! What good luck you have. Oh.h.h sorry Sammy Boy, not so good after all! Freddie Boy gets the ace of diamonds! Looks like we get to watch Freddie Boy play with himself. Won't that be nice? Oh no! Joey Boy gets the ace of hearts, hmm..., now whatever should we do? I know! Remember the game of 'War'? Sure you do, I'll bet after you learned to play 'Slap Jack' you learned 'War'. I'll deal two cards down and then the next two determine the winner. If Joey Boy gets the high card he looses three items of clothing but what about Freddie Boy? How about this? If Freddie Boy gets the high card he has to stroke his dick for us for thirty seconds and if he looses his load he gets a spanking!

Just the thought of going over that tiny woman's knee and being spanked naked in front of two witnesses was causing my heart to beat faster. I tried to slow my breathing and control myself as she dealt the first two cards face down. Then, trying to increase the drama she slowly revealed my next card. "Not looking good for you, Joey Boy, or is it? What do you want to see? A high card so you can watch Freddie Boy play with himself or a low card so he wins and takes your clothing off? The three of clubs! That will be hard to beat, Joey Boy, if you like watching other men pulling their puddin'." She took her time watching each of our reactions with a hint of a smile gracing her lips. "The moment of truth! The five of clubs! Get to work Freddie Boy but not too fast! I appreciate a little drama! Start by taking off his trousers but stand behind him first. Rub his chest and belly and then pull down his zipper."

I had to press my body against Joe's to obey her instructions. My hardened cock was nestled in his butt crack and she knew it! As I fumbled with his zipper she taunted him, "How does that feel, Joey Boy! Do you like to feel Little Freddie rubbing your crack?"

Joe seemed to be pressing into me as I rubbed first his chest and squeezed his little titties and then let my hands drop to his crotch to rub his package. He raised his head and closed his eyes and answered, "It feels so so good!"

"Breath on his neck and nibble on his ear, Freddie Boy, and tell me what you are going to do."

"I'm going to lick him and kiss him and suck him, Mistress." Joe reached back with one hand and stroked the side of my face.

"You like this don't you, Joey Boy? You want Freddie Boy to explore your body. You want Freddie Boy to pay attention to all those sensitive spots that turn you on. You like being the woman, you like to feel like you're being seduced, don't you, Joey Boy?"

"Oh yes, Mistress, yes! It feels so nice, so good."

"Unbuckle his slacks, Freddie Boy and take them off. Now his shirt. Slowly! Rub his chest. Are his tits hard? Let's see them, take off his tee shirt."

Sam was fidgeting anxiously as I continued to undress Joe. "Are you jealous, Sammy Boy?" Mary Beth teased. Worried you won't be the first to get your balls drained? Let's find out!" As I pulled Joe's tee shirt over his head she dealt another card. "Nine of diamonds for Sammy Boy! Seven of hearts for Freddie Boy! This could go either way. Are you ready? Queen of spades for Joey Boy! You look disappointed Sammy Boy!" I reached for Joe's shorts. Not so fast, Freddie Boy! Take off his socks!"

Joe was disappointed but Sam grinned. He was still in the game and he won the next two rounds. Joe was down to his shorts and Sam was down to his shorts and socks. "Are you feeling lucky, Sammy Boy? Would you like to double down? Got balls? Or are you a wus?" She backed him into a corner.

"What are you suggesting, Mistress?"

"I'm not suggesting anything at all, Sammy Boy. I'm telling you! This is the last round, it's you against them. Win and Freddie Boy strips you and sucks you off while Joey Boy refreshes my drink. Lose and Freddie Boy strips Joey Boy and sucks him off while you jack-off for me."

"How is that fair, Mistress?"

"It's not supposed to be fair, Sammy Boy, it's supposed to be fun! I'm having fun, aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am, I mean Mistress!"

"Then it's settled. Let's see, oh, very nice for you Sammy Boy, a face card!" She held it up dramatically before placing the jack of spades before Sam. "Now it's you two against Sammy Boy, two chances to win or maybe lose! Whatever will it be; I wonder." She relished the suspense, watching as we anxiously waited. She held up another card and smiled. "What do you suppose, boys? Poor Freddie Boy! The ten of diamonds. But that doesn't matter to you does it? You're going to get a mouthful either way. It's a win/win for Freddie Boy, isn't it?" She held up the last card and grinned as she laid down the five of diamonds. "Too bad, Joey Boy! Better luck next time! Let's see what Sammy Boy has, Freddie Boy!"

I pulled off Sam's socks and then without any drama lowered his boxers. His cock was nice! At least six inches and thick. "Kiss his balls, Freddie Boy! You know what to do, tease him with your lips and tongue. That's it, of course, lick his shaft then suck on his balls then do it again." Sam assumed the classic stance, feet spread apart and his hips thrust forward more for giving me direction than for balance although I could feel his knees buckle when I gently bit one of his balls!

"Are you tired of standing Joey Boy?" Mary Beth remembered Joe was just standing there in his boxers. "I wish you could see this, boys! One horny little boy is getting his cock sucked, another patiently waiting his turn. Quite a tableau actually. Get me another glass of wine, Joey Boy and then come sit by me." Mary Beth was seated on a large over stuffed leather couch facing a field stone fireplace. To her right was a large glass wall that provided a panoramic view of the golf course. To her left was the bar where Joe was pouring her wine.

"Lean back a little, Freddie Boy, look at what you've done! Sammy Boy is getting ready to shoot that little pistol!" Mary Beth was never one to exaggerate. Sam's tool might not have been one of those monster cocks that everyone drools over but it was enough of a mouthful that I knew he would make me gag if he tried. "Rub those balls Freddie Boy, don't let them get so tight!" I started gently rubbing his balls against the base of his cock just the way I like to have mine rubbed. "Now wrap your other hand around his shaft and squeeze. That's it, don't stroke it. Just nice gentle squeezes. Now lick his slit."

While I continued to work on Sam Joe delivered the wine. "Sit here, Joey Boy." Mary Beth patted the couch seat next to her. If I turned my head slightly I could watch them as I licked Sam's cock. Sam steadied himself by placing both hands on top of my head and kneading my scalp as my lips and tongue worked on the tip of his cock. She placed her right hand on Joe's neck and asked almost breathlessly, "Are you a tit man or a leg man, Joey Boy?"

Joe was not prepared for that question, he struggled to answer, "What do you mean?"

"What do you mean, Mistress." She corrected him.

"What do you mean, Mistress!" Joe corrected himself.

"You know very well what I mean, Joey Boy!" Her hand fell from his neck and into his lap. She wrapped her fingers around his throbbing cock as she looked over at Sam and me. She caught me looking at her and smiled. I was slowly, deliberately teasing Sam; she had Joe right where she wanted him. "Don't be coy, Joey Boy, what is it tits or legs?

"I don't know, Mistress."