All Comments on 'Three Friends'

by millieteases

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved it

The combination of innocence and sexiness is outstandingly effective. Please write more stories along these lines.

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursover 17 years ago
Beautiful

I gave this story the 5 it deserved. I loved all the emotion and of course the sex was totally hot as well. Like the other person who commented said, this story is a great combination of sexiness and innocence. Please, write more. We need more awesome writers like this on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really nice

Threesomes are just not my thing, and I don't know how I came to be reading this, but the innocence and humour of it made up for my lack of interest in the subject matter generally: well done

christiannechristianneover 17 years ago
Well written

Excellent writing and plenty of detail. I like the way you built the story to its eventual "climax." Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Innocence Was Enthralling

Normally not into this but this was probably the most comfortable 3 some act I have ever read. The excellent writing was a strong interest in it as one would imagine.

Thanks

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 17 years ago
Continuity problem

Don't get me wrong - I really liked this story. But you have a continuity problem - for me, at any rate. When Scott first drops his briefs, you say 'I didn't really have much to compare it with, but it looked pretty nice to me, anyway.' Later, you say 'Actually, I like doing this to men – at least I had the few times I'd done it...' Now, that isn't technically inconsistent - your voice character could have sucked cock in the dark, as you say she'd had her breasts felt but only while wearing night clothes.

But it feels to me as though you hadn't really got a clear picture in your mind of quite how inexperienced your voice character was, and it sort of drifted as you were writing. One of the keys to successful story telling is not jarring your reader's willing suspension of disbelief, and you don't want to get into a situation where your reader is thinking 'hang on, didn't she just say...?'

Sorry for the criticism. There is so much in this story to like. It's very gentle, innocent, and loving. I really liked it.

MainlinerMainlinerover 17 years ago
The Best Times

I enjoyed your story. It was erotic and seemed sincere. The description was great and how all three really loved each other made the story believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't stop writing!

Excellent piece.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Relaxed Erotica!

This Writer's three characters are so well written it's as if you are there. A couple introduces their friend into their marriage situation in a gentle and loving way. Highly entertaining - and yes - Hot!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
When three wasn't a crowd

Nice threesome story. I wasn't sure where it was going for awhile, but it worked out OK in the end (pun intended). Great story.

fellatriciafellatriciaalmost 4 years ago
lovely, NICE triosex

Not in the least bit dirty, A super lasting manège à trois

xxxx Fellatrica@hotmail.com

Fellatrice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillieteases@millieteases
173 Followers
Arouse me. Read my stories, look at my comments, fill my imagination with your fantasies and experiences. I am a dream, a concept, a creation. I exist only in your mind. I am your fantasy. I am an old, round man - at least part of the time. Or an old round woman. And then...